Primal Instinct Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it arrived, her hand slid down between her legs, and then she came hard, her body shaking, and making the little cries of pleasure I know so well. Her face was a picture of desire and abandonment. I felt incredibly happy -- we'd crossed a threshold, and I never wanted to look back.

As she came down from it, she slumped sideways against the back of the sofa, and relaxed against him, clearly completely spent. Her hand was still between her legs, but as she brought it up, I swear she brushed along his shaft, through his pants. Or perhaps I just imagined it. Her eyes still closed, she snuggled against him, and kissed him gently on the cheek - it was very sweet. And I had it all on film.

I stepped back and went to put away the camera. When I got back, they were both sitting primly on the sofa, as if nothing had happened. He stood up, and said he thought he ought to go.

After he'd left, Tishy was crying.

"I'm so sorry," she said, "I couldn't stop myself, it just happened. You shouldn't have told me to take my blouse off - I was fine until then."

She seemed genuinely upset. I held her, and kissed her, and told her not to worry -- that she was beautiful, and it was all good.

"So you're not mad at me?" she said.

"No, of course not," I insisted -- truthfully -- "I really enjoyed it -- you looked so beautiful, and so happy, so much a woman. My woman."

"It did feel lovely," she admitted. Then she added, "But that poor boy - he must have been so frustrated."

"I guess so, but I'm sure he's used to that -- I feel pretty frustrated myself."

"Really?" she said. And then, "So were you turned on too?"

The 'too' made me think... about Richard's dick straining in his pants, and the way she'd casually brushed along it with her hand.

"I think we all were," I said. "Let's go to bed, and talk about it all in the morning."

"Yes," she replied, "Right now we need to take care of this," and squeezed my hard fat prick. Needless to say, she did take care of it - and when I entered her it slid in nice and easy -- she was so wet. Interesting, I thought - perhaps we should do this more often.

12