All Comments on 'Primal Instinct Pt. 01'

by edinbedin

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely written. I'm looking forward to new chapters!

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago

Nothing ruins these stories than humiliation. I have seen none so far and hope the rest of the story maintains this theme. Some stories are at the cusp of good to bead by where the writer takes them. Choose wisely.

With the exhibitionism/voyeur aspect of this story, I might suggest you move the next chapter to the Exhibitionist Voyeur page. The readership there is more civil than LW. And you will find that your scoring will be better. Good luck.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

Richard, lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely. Nothing like a proud husband.

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

Great story, the ending was far too rushed. Or? Are you considering a part 2?

encore769encore769over 2 years ago

reminded me of a time long ago when my husband let another man touch me. Loved it......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sexy gradual seduction! I am hoping for Chapter 2!

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 2 years ago

Good story. Hope there is a part two.

BiggamusBoyRexBiggamusBoyRexover 2 years ago

Much more erotic than any other story today. Very seductive. Well done! I rarely award 5 stars but you earned them. I look forward to reading more from you.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 2 years ago

Oh to get the Mrs. to let loose with a young man so much fun. That’s what fantasy island.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

Very hot story!!! Congrats for your first one here in Literotica!!! Any option for a second round? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story! Reminded me of a few times my wife and I had while stationed in Germany back in the 70's Exciting memories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot!! Don't worry about the negitive crap others post. Some people think that because they are not into wife sharing, it's wrong for anybody else be into it. It's just a world full simple minded people who nobody listens to, so they come here to try to make a point. Good story. Ingore them and keep writing what YOU LIKE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyable read and very erotic. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If this story was based on reality the it is a phantasy that many men share. I've often wondered how my wife would react if I encouraged another man to act on his desires with her and this sounds like the results I would accept. Now we have to wonder if Richard will visit Jim and Tricia again and if Richard's hard cock would entice Tricia to do more that pose for a few photo shots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot! Sometimes you just have to set the mood and see what happens.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife has posed for a group of my friends who were into photography. It started off in a sexy dress, then in a bikini and ended in lingerie. The next time she agreed and each man brought over an outfit they wanter her to wear and agreed she could keep them. Of course it ended up being six sets of lingerie. Everything from a see through babydoll nighties, to bra and panty sets to a very sexy leather basque and leather boots.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 2 years ago

Sightly reserved, but tantalizing.

Absolutely fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely love this story. Very sexy and incredibly hot. Lovely wife.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51over 1 year ago

A wonderful start to this sexy series! Love how the intimacy unfolds naturally. When the desire is there, friends can become lovers fairly quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOVED IT. LOVED IT. LOVED IT.

5.0 = 100% = A++ (♡♡♡♡♡+)!

Tishy is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog10 months ago

Very stimulating. Very well written. Big tits in an open blouse is very erotic. Other authors would have had her sucking his dick half way through. Glad you resisted. Looking forward to ch 2. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is very nice, my favourite in this series. It's so understated. I often think about how my husband would feel about me doing something like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useredinbedin@edinbedin
We're a married couple, Jim and Tishy, living in Scotland, in our late thirties. We were always rather conventional, until a few years ago we began a series of adventures which changed our lives. Our writing is in a sense our attempt to share these experiences, and the way we ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES