Primal Instinct Pt. 03

Story Info
My wife shows off for Dick, and gets her reward.
4.1k words
4.64
24.1k
14

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edinbedin
edinbedin
157 Followers

Part 3 - You may want to read the other parts first. Or not. It is here that our situation starts to get out of hand, so to speak. Comments are welcome.

******

"There's something I want to ask you, sweetheart," I said. She looked at me nervously. It was the Sunday after our trip to the beach, and were having a lazy day at home. "Yesterday at the beach, when we went in the sea... I thought you might take off your bikini bottoms and swim naked with us -- it would have been nice. Were you shy?"

"Yes, perhaps I should have..." she said, "But then I couldn't -- I haven't shaved for ages, and I'm really bushy down there."

I smiled -- that explanation hadn't occurred to me. Come to think of it, I had noticed a few wisps of black hair, when she was kneeling in front of the two boys.

"Let's shave you this afternoon." I said. She smiled, and I went to get the shaving things.

When I got back she'd removed her skirt and panties, in readiness. I laid out a towel on the sofa, and she sat back and spread her legs nice and wide for me. It was true -- her bush was nice and hairy. To be honest, I rather like it like that -- the natural look.

I start with a little pair of nail scissors, snipping away the longer hairs until all is nice and short. Then for the fun bit -- spray on the foam, and out with the razor.

I begin with her thighs, removing the few loose hairs, then work up to her mound. "Don't take it all off," she says --"Leave me a landing strip -- I don't want to look like a baby." I do as she requests, shaving her mons completely smooth, except for a straight strip of hair, leading the eye of the viewer down to her slit.

Once this is done to my satisfaction, I move lower, stopping just short of the downy hairs on the lips of her pussy. I should say at this point that I love my wife's pussy. She has full fat lips, which part slowly as she gets excited, revealing her pink slit, glistening with moisture. I clean off the foam. Perfect. Good enough to eat, in fact.

But first, I have to finish the job in hand. She gets on all fours and lets me do the rest. I love this job -- her bottom is in the air, and I move her legs further apart to give me better access. More foam, and I shave the soft area between her pussy and her rosebud, until she's completely smooth. Then wash and dry her with the towel, making sure to apply a little gentle pressure to her favourite places.

She's now very wet, the juice running down her thigh. Back on the sofa, she spreads her legs again and I lap it up. Once she's primed, I run my tongue around her pleasure button, and she comes with a moan and a shudder, right on cue.

"You really are my favourite husband," she says. "Now it's your turn." I grin -- I knew this was coming --but fair's fair.

I lie back on the towel, naked below the waist. As she trims my hair -- which takes a while as I'm pretty bushy too -- I ask her, casually, whether she came, on the way back home in the car when Richard was cleaning up the ice-cream.

"I wondered whether you were peeping," she said. And then "Yes, but it was only a very little one. Very sweet. I was tired."

I thought for a while, rather aware of my exposed position. She was now shaving around the base of my dick. I was wondering how she'd got off. "Did you let him put his hand in your shorts?" I said.

"No sweetheart," she giggled -- "I kept them on the whole time." Which wasn't quite what I'd asked. I think she was just teasing me, but I wasn't sure. She pulled back my foreskin, and kissed the tip of by dick -- "It looks bigger when I've shaved round it," she said.

Lifting my little dick out of the way, she carefully shaved my balls, stretching the skin to avoid nicks. I always love this -- it's so personal -- and once done they feel so soft and smooth, like velvet. Then it's my turn to go on the floor, doggy, while she shaves the back of my balls, and the soft place beneath them, where she applies the gentle pressure that makes me stiff.

When she's finished, and dried me off, I'm about to get up, but she tells me to stay where I am -- she wants to admire the view. Then she lay down on the floor herself, and said "Come to me." I lowered down gently, and she took a ball in her mouth and began to suck. Heaven. At the same time she massaged my stiff little dick with her hand. As I was getting close, she took it in her mouth, and I came for her, pumping my cum down her throat.

"I love your cum," she said. "Salty and sweet at the same time."

Later that day, we were sitting outside on the patio with a glass of wine, and she said "Why did you leave me alone with Dick for so long yesterday? I started to worry that something had happened to you."

Perhaps I should explain that since we'd dropped him off yesterday, Tishy always called Richard 'Dick'. Every time she said it -- 'Dick' --I think it gave her pleasure -- bringing back the memory of his big hard dick between her tits, spurting cum. That's what it made me think of, anyway.

"I thought it would be nice for you to spend more time alone with him," I replied, truthfully.

"That's very sweet of you," she said, "But I didn't like it -- it just wasn't the same when you weren't there. It felt awkward." Then, after a while, "I think I can only really let myself go when you're with me," she said, "Then it feels safe."

"I think you get turned on when I'm watching, and you know I'm getting turned on too."

"Perhaps", said my shy english wife.

That was all we said about Richard. But I knew she'd want to see him again. I admit that I wanted it too -- I wanted to see her sweet red lips wrapped around his big dick, and I wanted to see him come in her mouth. But I kept these thoughts to myself --I think I was ashamed of them. I felt like a pervert.

It was a full week before she said "Why don't we have Dick around for dinner again? You could take some more photos."

"Sure," I said. "But you'll have to be a good girl, and do whatever I say."

"I always do everything you say," she replied. "But you must make sure I keep my knickers on -- I don't want things to get out of hand."

"Deal," I said. I didn't want things to get out of hand either -- she was my wife, after all. On the other hand, the image of his dick in her mouth kept popping into my head.

I made the arrangements with Richard. When I explained it was just a friendly dinner, and afterwards we'd perhaps take a few photos again, he looked at me, curious -- "What sort of photos?" he asked.

"Sexy," I explained -- "Only one rule -- she keeps her panties on."

"I see, no problem," replied Richard, smiling. Tishy was right -- he was such a gentleman.

The weekend finally arrived, and I could see she was nervous. She couldn't decide what to wear, and we eventually decided that simple was best -- a long, loose but formal skirt, and low cut blouse. Underneath, I insisted on the full works -- the matching stocking, suspenders, panties and bra set I'd bought her for Christmas. All black, lacy, and provocative. After all, this was a photo session -- and she agreed that we wanted to give Dick a good time.

I was in the kitchen when she finally came downstairs, all ready for battle. He hair was up, and she wore full makeup -- eyeliner, a touch of shadow, kiss me lipstick. And three inch black heels. She looked like a secretary from a wet dream.

I kissed her on the cheek. "You look stunning," I said. Which was true. "But I thought we were staying home?"

Tishy looked down at the heels. "They make me feel more in control," she said -- "I can look him in the eye." When Richard arrived, she did just that, and he looked a little nervous to me.

At dinner, I made sure they sat opposite. Richard was hopelessly distracted by the deep valley between her breasts, and after a glass of wine, didn't care who noticed. After one particularly long pause in the conversation, my wife said teasingly, "I think Dick -- sorry, Richard -- has something on his mind?"

But the joke was on her, and she blushed hard. "They used to call me that at school," said Richard, smiling at her discomfort.

"I think I know why," said my prudish wife, laughing, and after that we all relaxed.

I suggested in the kitchen that she lose the top for desert, and she slipped it off without a murmer. The bra was one size too small, and slightly see through. As we sat at table, eating our fruit, I was fascinated to watch her nipples harden under Dick's gaze. This was going to be an interesting evening.

After dinner we got down to business. I had the camera set up on a tripod -- and began by taking simple photos of the two of them sitting together on the sofa, sipping coffee as they chatted. I was so pleased she'd taken the top off -- she looked exposed in the tight bra, yet in control. She kissed him gently, and ran her hand through his hair.

"Now," I said, "Stand up, together, and Tishy, let him run his hands over your body." She lifted her arms, threw back her head and arched her back so that her breasts were thrust out against his chest, and he ran his hands down her back and sides and onto her bottom. There they rested, and she came in to kiss him again, taking his head in her hands. He squeezed her buttocks through the skirt as they kissed. She raised a leg high, and twisted it around his thigh, tango style. A great photo.

I suggested he take off her skirt. He unbuttoned it at the back, she wriggled her hips, and it slid down her thighs, into a pool on the floor. He stepped back to admire the view, stockings, suspenders and all.

She's a magnificent specimen of a woman.

Dick took a further step back, and fell backwards onto the sofa. Tishy giggled. I told her to lift her leg, and place her heeled foot on his crotch. She almost lost balance herself, but eventually managed, and once she'd straightened her other leg, and the laughter had subsided, I got a fantastic photo.

She then stepped back -- carefully lifting her heel from his groin -- he looked very nervous! And I asked her to bend forwards, with her hands on the arm of the sofa, while he knelt behind her and fondled her bum. After all, I had to let him have some fun too.

"Slide your hand between her cheeks," I said, and she moaned as he brushed the lips of her pussy through her panties. They were thin lacy panties -- very pretty -- not leaving much to the imagination. She then turned around, and sat on the arm of the sofa.

"Spread your legs," I said, and she obediently spread them wide, to let him nuzzle her pussy through her panties. Without me asking, she lifted one leg onto the arm of the sofa so that she was more exposed. I was glad at this point that we'd shaved her pubes -- stray hair would have spoiled the photo. She was very wet by now -- I could smell it even from several feet away -- for Dick it must have been heaven.

I thought we'd better take it down a notch - and asked him to take off his shirt, so that she could feel his chest. She explored him with hands and mouth. They were sitting on the floor by now -- on the big sheepskin rug we have before the fire, kissing again, hands roaming freely over each others bodies.

He reached around and undid her bra -- with one hand I noticed -- very impressive -- and soon his face was buried between her massive knockers. Much to his delight and hers. And mine. He licked and sucked, and her hands found his firm bum and held it tightly through his pants.

The physical connection between them was remarkable, and I let nature take its course -- the photos were terrific. His hand slid down to the front of her panties, stroked her gently, and she arched her back and came, shuddering. It looked to me like something he'd done before.

Once she'd recovered, I asked him to stand on the rug, and told her to kneel in front of him. His erection was now very prominent, snaking away to one side. "Now feel his dick -- through his trousers," I said.

She grinned at me -- "I wondered when you were going to let me touch it," she said. As she stroked his long shaft, it seemed to swell even bigger. She gripped it, and I could see just how hard he was.

"Now get it out," I said, excited, so she undid his belt, and slid down his chinos. Easing away his briefs, his huge dick sprang free, inches from her face. The look on her face was priceless. Photo.

There was then an awkward moment -- in my enthusiasm to get his dick out, I'd forgotten his socks and shoes. But once this was sorted, he stood again before my wife, naked, his dick jutting upwards like a flagpole. She was now kneeling with her legs apart, just like before the boys at the beach, so that her mouth was level with his dick. She had it in her hand, and carefully eased back the foreskin so that the shiny purple head was revealed in all its glory. She ran her tongue over her lips.

Then without asking permission, my beautiful, kind, dear wife gingerly touches the smooth head with the tip of her tongue. It twitches in anticipation. She starts to swirls her tongue around the tip. Then she takes the whole of the head in her mouth, and sucks it like a ripe plum. Her tits swing gently as she sucks. Beautiful. I feel like I'm in the most amazing porno movie.

Dick shifts his position a little, and she's taking it in nearly halfway, then pulling all the way out. Within minutes he's rock hard, glistening wet, and huge. My wife has her pretty little mouth full of dick, and I'm snapping as many photos as I can, shaking the whole time. My own dick is so hard, it hurts.

Then all of a sudden I'm furiously jealous, with this man enjoying my wife's lips, stretched around his fat prick. And how does she get so much of it in her mouth? And how have I let this happen? And why don't they stop?

"I think perhaps that's enough." I say, shaking. My wife doesn't seem to hear me, but continues to slurp, getting as much in her mouth as she can. She grips his bum in her hand, pulling him towards her.

Dick is getting close, I can tell. I don't want this. I feel out of control.

"I have enough pictures now."

Still she continues to suck hungrily, like her life depends in it. His prick slides in and out, as he thrusts back and forth. She grips his shaft, afraid he might hurt her. His hand has left his side and is slapping my wife's swinging tits. Her nipples are rock hard. He pinches them.

I quit trying to stop them - the erection in my pants is now painful - and just watch, spell bound. Before long Dick is screwing up his face, his buttocks clench, and he lets out a cry. I see her swallow hard -- twice -- and then, with a splutter, she pulls back from his prick and hot jets spray over her face, and hair, and tits.

For a moment everything is quiet. I'm unsure what to do next, my mind in turmoil. I watch the last of his cum dripping into her lap.

She says, apologetically, "I'm so sorry, I choked -- there was so much." His cum dribbles down her face. She gives me a wonderful sweet smile.

I was breathing hard. "It was wonderful -- you were wonderful," was all I managed to say.

Dick is now sitting on the sofa, his dick hanging limp and wet. Tishy crawls between his legs, and with one hand lifts it to her mouth, licking it clean. Then taking the whole soft dick in her mouth, she rests her head on his thigh, and closes her eyes. He places his hand on her head, and strokes her neck, as she sucks, gently, like a baby.

I remembered I still had the camera in my hand, and took a photo. I then realised that in my panic earlier, I'd missed the whole cumshot thing! Stupid.

Tishy turned around lazily, his dick slipping from her mouth, and looked at me.

"Are you alright?" she said. Then she started to laugh. Her tits jiggle beautifully when she laughs. Dick sat up to see what she was laughing at.

"What is it?" I said, uncomfortably.

"It's you," she said, "You're still dressed!" Dick smiled too, seeing the joke, and I realised it must look strange -- I even had my tie on!

I quickly stripped off, and stood with my little dick to attention. "Come here, sweetheart" my dear wife said, and without hesitation took my dick all the way in her mouth. At first knowing that Dick was watching made me nervous, but I soon forgot he was there, as the familiar feeling welled up inside me, and I came with her hand gently squeezing my balls. She swallowed it all. We kissed, long and deep. She tasted of cum.

"Let's take a short break," I said, feeling much better.

She disappeared while I fixed us drinks. When she came back, she was wrapped in her favourite silk kimono. Underneath she'd swapped the stockings and suspenders for black holdups, refreshed her makeup, and let her hair down, so it flowed over her shoulders. Her tits were still swinging free, but I was pleased to see she'd kept her knickers on.

"Now, gentlemen," she said cheerfully -- "How do you want me?"

Dick opened his mouth to say something, then changed his mind. I knew what I wanted to say!

She pressed herself against him, stroking his dick in her hand, and soon he was hard again. I was amazed he could recover so quickly. We then went through some of the previous poses again, but now with Dick nude. This was if anything more erotic -- particularly when she stood over him with her heeled foot on his groin. This time she was even more careful where she put it -- she really didn't want to damage anything essential. He looked nervous -- but his dick was hard. Then she did it without the shoe -- teasing his stiff dick with her foot.

"I think she needs to be punished," I said. She bent over obediently, exposing her bum to our gaze, and he squeezed her cheeks, and then slapped her playfully. She wiggled her butt, then said "Again." He paused --the anticipation hung in the air -- and then his hand came down. She giggled.

"Spread your legs," I said, and he rewarded her by sliding his hand over her taut white thigh, then lightly brushing over her pussy lips through her lacy panties. Her bum wiggled again, she was clearly having the time of her life. I told him to pull up the panties tighter, and they parted her pussy lips -- another great photo.

I wanted some photos of his prick nearer her pussy, so he slid it up between the cheeks of her bum. She started moaning softly. Back and forth -- and then I told him to switch, so he was between her thighs, his shaft sliding over her pussy lips. The head was brushing her button through the wet panties. She let out a cry, and shuddered. I looked at him alarmed, shook my head, and he stopped -- any more, and he would have been inside her!

She sat on the sofa, and lifted one leg up and to the side, spreading wide for him. Her thin lacy panties left little to the imagination. She was plainly very aroused. I told him to work her up a little, and he kissed her thighs, and licked along the swell between the top of her leg and her pussy. I admired his self control. Though not hers -- she was breathing very heavily, right on the edge.

He slid up her body, and began to work on her tits, twisting and sucking the hard nipples. She was slumped down on the sofa, and I took care to check that his dick was still under her bum. Still, his hips worked instinctively, thrusting.

His hand went down, inside the front of her panties, and she came really hard, bucking and writhing on his finger, gasping for air. I think this was breaking the spirit of the rules -- but I didn't complain. I had it all on film.

As she came down, he pulled away, and sat down next to her, panting, with his prick hard and swollen, sticking in the air. I couldn't help saying "Well done," to him, under my breath.

"Oh dear," she said at last, "That was a big one." Then she turned, saw his hard dick, and laughed. "You poor dear," she said "It really is a big one!" She knelt between his spread legs, and started to play with him, running her fingers lightly along his shaft, around the head, then rubbing gently just beneath. All the while she was taking him in with her eyes, as though this was a sight she never wanted to forget.

edinbedin
edinbedin
157 Followers
12