All Comments on 'Primal Instinct Pt. 03'

by edinbedin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dwr0242dwr0242over 2 years ago

Wow! Super hot stories! I wish my wife was like her. I would love to see what your wife looks like so I could walk off looking at her!

dwr0242dwr0242over 2 years ago

I'm sure you realize that walk was supposed to say wank. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable tales, very well written. I love the humility and the source of both of your enjoyment, hopefully more tales to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need part 4 ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FIVE STAR story.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

Fantastic and sexy chapter - surely it’s only a matter of time before Dickinson unloading inside Tishy’s pussy!!??

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

Not “Dickinson”, but “Dick is” - fucking auto-correct!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM PT. 3 OF THE STORY.

Quote:

That was all we said about Richard. But I knew she'd want to see him again. I admit that I wanted it too -- I wanted to see her sweet red lips wrapped around his big dick, and I wanted to see him come in her mouth. But I kept these thoughts to myself --I think I was ashamed of them. I felt like a pervert.

End quote.

I LOVE this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM PT 3 OF THE STORY.

Quote:

I was in the kitchen when she finally came downstairs, all ready for battle. He hair was up, and she wore full makeup -- eyeliner, a touch of shadow, kiss me lipstick. And three inch black heels. She looked like a secretary from a wet dream.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOVED IT. LOVED IT. LOVED IT.

Excellent: 5.0 = 100% = A++ (☆☆☆☆☆+)!

Tishy is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

luvtodoitluvtodoit4 months ago

Well done! Can't wait to read the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useredinbedin@edinbedin
We're a married couple, Jim and Tishy, living in Scotland, in our late thirties. We were always rather conventional, until a few years ago we began a series of adventures which changed our lives. Our writing is in a sense our attempt to share these experiences, and the way we ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES