Primal Instinct Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid up her body, and began to work on her tits again, twisting and sucking the hard nipples. She was slumped down on the sofa, and I took care to check that his dick was still under her bum. Still, his hips worked instinctively, thrusting. His hand went down, inside the front of her panties, and she came really hard, bucking and writhing on his finger, gasping for air. I think this was breaking the spirit of the rules -- but I didn't complain. I had it all on film.

As she came down, he pulled away, and sat down next to her, panting, with his magnificent prick hard and swollen, sticking in the air. I couldn't help saying "Well done," to him, under my breath.

"Oh dear," she said at last, "That was a big one." Then she turned, saw his erection, and laughed. "You poor dear," she said "It really is a big one!" She knelt between his spread legs, and started to play with him, running her fingers lightly along his shaft, around the head, then rubbing gently just beneath. All the while she was taking him in with her eyes, as though this was a sight she never wanted to forget.

Then she started with her tongue, until the entire length of his dick was wet with saliva. She played with her tongue on the tight sweet sensitive spot, just below the slit. He was now losing control, very, very close.

I thought she would take him in her mouth, but instead she climbed onto the sofa and straddled him, knees either side of his hips. She then gently pushed the shaft of his big wet prick with her hand against her pussy lips, through her wet panties, rubbing her button against his sweetspot. Which gave me a fantastic photo.

He erupted, gasping, cum hitting the underside of her breasts, and her chin, but most of it flying goodness knows where. The rest dribbled down his shaft and over her hand. She let go his dick, lay back on the sofa, and sucked the warm cum from her fingers.

"Want to try some?" she asked me, seductively. I shook my head -- I had all I wanted on film. She licked her fingers, meditatively.

After that we called it a night. As Dick was dressing, Tishy pulled on the kimono again, not bothering to clean herself up, I noticed. "Don't worry," she said, "I'll see him to the door."

I peeped into the hall as he left, and as I guessed they were snogging, his hand fondling her bottom. At least it was outside her knickers. I felt jealous again.

As soon as the door was closed, I said "Christ Tishy, what's come over you?"

"You know exactly what's come over me, you pervert," she said, laughing, rubbing cum into her titties. "Now, lover, come and shove that stiff fat prick of yours up my wet fanny."

I whipped off her knickers, and took her right there on the floor in the hall. She was still my wife, after all. Three hard thrusts, and I came and came and came -- it was so good, I almost lost consciousness.

I rolled off her onto the floor, still dribbling. She lazily slipped her hand between her legs, then lifted it to her mouth, sucking cum from her fingers like a schoolgirl. "Hmmm..." she said, "I think his tastes a little sweeter."

"Forbidden fruit." I said.

To be continued....

12