Primal Instinct Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time however, as the deep red material slid away, more and more of her soft white skin was revealed. Her other leg shifted on the floor, as if she was unsure what to do with it, and then she stretched it out languidly. Now her skirt was almost up to her crotch, revealing a pair of bright red panties. As they became more exposed, I saw that the front panel was made of scarlet lace, woven into a pattern of roses.

Almost before it had begun, the show was over. Freya tugged her skirt back, catching my eye as she pulled herself together. In doing so, a spark of sexual energy flashed between us, and in that moment it was clear to me that she knew exactly what she had been doing.

Having lost all sense of time, and reason, I was startled to hear Tishy returning, and instinctively sat up from my slouching position. Dan also looked up as she entered, and then his eyes never left her as she sauntered back to the couch, and sat down, perched on the edge.

The bra had gone - I never did find out which one it was. Her tits wobbled invitingly beneath the thin cotton of the dress. Dan's mouth was open, and he was breathing hard. "Better?" said Tishy, looking at Freya.

"Oh yes, much better," said Freya, dreamily. She trailed her fingers over Dan's crotch, as if to make the point. The bulge in his pants was unmistakeable. Tishy grinned, and snuggled down on the sofa beside me.

Without thinking, I slid my hand over her tummy, cupped her breast, and began to fondle it through the soft fabric of her dress. Just as if we were at home. The fact that Dan was watching just added to the excitement. I played with her aroused nipple, and she purred contentedly.

The white top that Freya was wearing was skin tight and thin. So thin that you could clearly see the shape - if not the colour - of her nipples through the white material. As I played with Tishy, I started to imagine I was touching Freya.

Dan clearly had the same idea. His hand wandered to Freya's left breast and began brushing her lightly with the tips of his fingers. Her eyes were closed, but I could clearly see her nipple respond to her husband's touch.

I felt Tishy's hand slide onto my thigh and rest there. I glanced down and saw that she too was entranced by what she was seeing. As we both watched, Freya began to stroke Dan's obvious erection lightly through his pants.

Tishy whispered in my ear, "I want to touch you too."

"Then touch me," I whispered back. "Just copy them -- take their lead."

She brushed by pants, just as Freya did Dan. It felt like heaven -- I could almost feel Freya's fingers on my dick. I warned you I was a pervert.

As we watched, Dan pushed the strap of Freya's white top off her shoulder, and slid his hand over her breast, under the thin white material. He fondled her bare skin, played gently with her nipple, teased it with his fingers. Freya let out a sigh of pleasure, opened her eyes, and gave me the loveliest of smiles.

Holding Freya's eye, I slid my fingertips along the edge of Tishy's dress and then down between her breasts. Her cleavage was lightly coated in a sheen of sweat, and her chest too has hot and slightly damp. As I started teasing her nipple between thumb and forefinger, she sighed and relaxed into my body. She slid her hand up my thigh, until it was around my crotch.

Dan and Freya looked at each other, the excitement evident on their faces. I think that it was at that moment that they realised that we were copying them. And they started raising the stakes, possibly also wondering exactly how far this could go.

Whatever the reason, it was then that Dan reached down and placed his other hand on the inside of Freya's knee, watching me the whole time with a slight smile on his face. I did the same to Tishy, pulling her dress up to just above her knees so that I could touch her skin.

Of course I guessed what was going to happen next and sure enough, Dan started pushing Freya's knee to one side so that her legs started to spread. What I wasn't expecting was the slowness with which he did it - I don't know whether he was giving me time to copy his movements or simply wanted to tease, but for whatever reason, it became an excruciatingly slow and erotic show.

As Dan slowly drew Freya's knees apart, I did the same to Tishy, watching how the brightly coloured cotton of her dress tensed before juddering up her thighs as they parted. Freya's skirt had once again started slipping off and falling down outside her legs, and her panties gradually came back into view. Once again I was treated to the sight of the red lace stretched between her milk white thighs. My erect dick started throbbing with excitement - and Tishy could surely feel it.

Tishy's legs were now parted wide enough for both Dan and Freya to get their first glimpse of her knickers. Since I hadn't seen her getting ready to come out, I had no idea what she was wearing - if indeed she was wearing any at all. She was completely relaxed under my hands -- all her attention seemed to be focused on Freya's display.

Dan now pulled Freya's skirt away from her lap so that we now had a clear view of her lace-covered pussy. As he did so, Freya slid downwards and forwards so that the skirt was pulled behind her. She stopped at the edge of the sofa, so that her legs were wide open and her pussy presented to us quite shamelessly.

In sliding forwards the red panties had been pulled tight, and the lace and red roses were now partly drawn into her slit. Little curls of reddish pubic hair emerged from the edges. I ran my tongue over my dry lips.

Not to be outdone, I started tugging Tishy's dress up her thighs and was not too surprised when she lifted her bum up off the sofa to help me. With her dress finally up over her hips, she dropped her right leg to the floor, mirroring Freya. At first, she kept her knees pressed tightly together, so that we could hardly see what she was wearing. Then slowly, very slowly, she opened them for Dan and Freya.

At first, all that could be seen was a thin strip of yellow silk between her legs, but as she continued slowly spreading her legs, the strip became wider and the silk was pulled tighter and tighter until it revealed the shape of her pubic mound, and then the folds of her sex. A damp patch formed where it came into contact with her obviously wet pussy.

Once she had spread her legs as far as they could go, she turned her face to me and kissed me. We snogged for a while. When we broke free, I looked down, and she had her hand between her legs, stroking the yellow silk. I looked across at Dan and Freya -- and they were watching my wife pleasuring herself. I was curious to see what they would do next.

Freya looked me in the eye, and again I felt the spark between us. Slipping her own hand between her legs, she lifted the panties out of her slit, to one side, as if to make herself more comfortable. The wet folds glistened, and I ran my tongue over my lips.

Grinning, Freya reached down and first unbuttoned, then unzipped Dan's trousers and pulled them open. It was clear that Dan was as hard as I was - if the long ridge in the white cotton of his briefs was anything to go by.

To make him more comfortable -- or simply wanting to tease -- she briefly lifted the white cotton, so that his dick sprang free. And just as quickly she let it go again, so that the briefs snapped back onto his hardness. She grinned at Tishy -- "I told you he likes you," she said. Now it was my wife's turn to wet her lips - her heart was beating fast, and she was clearly very turned on.

What happened next was not quite what I expected. Without waiting for Tishy to respond, Freya sat upright and reached down to grab the bottom of her white top. Pulling it out of her skirt, she peeled it up her body, gradually revealing her pale tummy and then the first shallow curves of the undersides of her breasts.

I thought for a moment she might be going to take it off completely, but when it was just above her breasts, she held it there, one arm squashing her breasts against her chest. She waited, as if unsure how to proceed.

"We've got something we want to share with you," she said nervously. I bet you have, I thought -- in fact I could think of quite a few things.

"Look," she said, and her free hand slid shyly across her tummy. It wasn't quite so flat as I remembered -- more round and perhaps slightly swollen. "I'm pregnant," she explained.

"Oooh, congratulations," exclaimed Tishy, rather quicker on the uptake than me. "I'm so happy for you -- you're so lucky! How far gone are you?"

"Just twelve weeks," Freya replied - "So you can hardly tell yet. You're the first we've told. Would you like to feel it?" My wife looked quickly at me, and beamed with pleasure.

Freya moved over on the sofa to make space. In the process her legs closed, and panties and pussy disappeared from view. I felt disappointed. Dan tactfully pulled the coffee table out of the way.

Tishy was now sitting with Freya, and tentatively slid a hand across her tummy. Freya placed her own hand on Tishy's, and pressed gently. "Can you feel it?" she asked. "It's only very little."

Tishy nodded - "It's beautiful," she said, and reached forward and lightly kissed Freya's swollen tummy. She turned towards me, and I was astonished to see her eyes were wet with tears. "Jim, come here, you should share it too," she said.

I knelt in front of them, put my arm around Tishy and gave her a squeeze, and then placed my hand gently on Freya's tummy. Freya's hand joined mine, and all of a sudden I felt as nervous as a schoolboy. The skin on her tummy was tight and smooth, and I wanted to keep my hand there forever.

"My boobs are getting bigger too," said Freya, and pulled the top over her head. "See," she said, "None of my bras will fit anymore." Her tits were indeed bigger and rounder than I expected -- a handful each. The nipples were still quite small and pink, like cute little buttons, but the areolas were stretched and tight.

"They're very sore and sensitive -- Dan has to be very gentle," she went on. She still held my hand, and lifted it so that my fingers brushed her nipple. "See?" she said. I could see only too well.

At this point Tishy seemed to have made a decision. She stood up and slipped the straps of the sundress over her shoulders and then pulled her arms through so that her dress was now held up by her massive boobs. Just as she was about to reach back for the buttons, Freya let go of my hand and stood up, her own breasts swaying slightly with the movement. "Let me help you," she said.

My wife glanced down at me briefly and I caught her eye. Sadness had given way to excitement. I wondered where this was leading to. She turned to face Dan, while Freya quickly undid the buttons at the back of the dress, and reached around to ease it down over Tishy's knockers, revealing them to Dan's gaze. As she did so, I saw her fingers graze each of the nipples in turn. Tishy's mouth opened, with a sharp intake of breath. "Wowww...." said Dan.

"Turn around and let me see too" said Freya. Tishy turned, and in doing so the tip of her left breast made contact with Freya's. Freya let out a little cry. "O my goodness," she said, "They're awesome."

Seeing that Tishy wasn't going to complain, Freya gently brushed her breasts over Tishy's, so lightly that little more than the tips made contact. Then she slowly sank down to her knees, letting her nipples trail down Tishy's flat body and over her crotch until she was kneeling in front of her.

She then pushed my Tishy's dress down over her hips, revealing the yellow silk panties. They were cut low and clung tightly to her flat stomach leaving two shallow hollows between skin and panties just inside each hip bone. At the back there was little more than a thong, so that as the dress slid away, Dan was treated to the sight of the soft round globes of her rounded bottom.

The dress fell to her feet, and she stepped out of it, picked it up, and tossed it on the sofa. Before Freya could react, Tishy squatted down in front of her and untied the binding of her wrap-around skirt. As soon as it was undone, the skirt simply fell away.

Then my wife again did something that completely surprised me. Kneeling in front of Freya, she reached out and grabbed her hips with both hands. Pulling Freya's hips forward, she planted passionate kisses on her tight rounded tummy, just between her navel and the upper edge of the red lacy knickers. This was totally unlike the earlier kiss - there was real fire in it.

Before I could take in what I had just witnessed, Tishy stood up and pulled me to my feet. "I think that it's time that we saw a little bit more of Jim's sexy body, don't you Freya? I'll take his shirt off if you take down his trousers."

Seconds later Tishy was unbuttoning my shirt and pulling it off. At the same time, Freya started with my belt. As soon as she had it undone, she pulled down my zip, opened my trousers, and yanked them down. Leaving me standing there in just my tight black undies.

"Mmmm," said Freya, fondling my package. "Now I know why you are always smiling, Tishy." Her sweet little hand ran over my underpants, then around my balls, and then along my stiff fat dick. I was so surprised, I just stood there, not sure how to react. I really hadn't expected her to be so forward.

"Sit down, Jim," said Tishy, ever practical, "Before you fall over!" It's true that standing with your trousers around your ankles is not the most attractive position to be in, so I was rather grateful that she helped me kick off my shoes and socks, and lose the trousers.

Meanwhile Freya, perhaps worried about having got too carried away, turned back to Dan, still on the sofa. He was clearly enjoying the sight of so much female flesh, because he'd taken his dick out and was slowly stroking it. "I think I need to take care of my poor husband. Would it bother you?" she asked, brightly.

I shrugged my shoulders and grinned - there was no way that I wanted this to stop. Tishy looked up from the floor, and the wide-eyed look on her face said it all. Dan was big and very hard.

His shirt was already open, and Freya took hold of his trousers and quickly yanked them down, taking his white briefs with them. His dick was long and slim, and completely shaven, which I guess made it look even bigger. Not as big as Dick's of course, but impressive nonetheless. My wife's hand slid to fondle my balls, but her eyes were fixed on Dan's beautiful prick.

Freya wrapped one hand around his shaft and slowly began to wank him. With the downward stroke, the swollen purple head was exposed, only to be hidden again as she pulled his foreskin back over it on the return stroke. Tishy leant against me. I could feel her excitement.

Reaching down, I cupped one of her tits in my hand and started to play with the hard nipple, but she brushed me away, and hissed "No, don't. You'll distract me. I just want to watch - I can't believe this!"

"Isn't it wonderful?" I whispered - "Like porn, but so much better."

"Quite," she said.

"Perhaps if you're good she'll let you play with it too..."

Tishy sighed and snuggled up to me, her hand moving down to hold my dick firmly through my underpants. Still on her knees, Freya slowly sank her head down towards Dan's exposed prick and slowly began to swirl her tongue around the purple head, making it wet and shiny.

"Jim, I think she's going to..." whispered Tishy, unnecessarily, because in that moment, Freya opened her mouth and sank down onto Dan's long prick, taking around half his shaft. As she slid back up, it emerged all wet and gleaming.

Freya was now on all fours on the floor, with her bum pointed in our direction and her legs spread. The red lace of her knickers was wet through, which made them transparent, so we both had a perfect view of the swollen lips of her pussy, slightly parted to reveal her moist slit. As she slowly built up her rhythm on his dick, Dan said "Jim, why don't you.... err... help Freya out?"

At first I was a little confused - my dick was all ready to go, and for a moment I thought he was inviting me to shove it straight up her. I looked at Tishy for help, pointed to my stiff dick and she grinned, and shook her head. Then she nudged me and whispered "Go on - touch her."

"Really?" I said, and then she gave me one of those looks, and nodded, vigorously.

Nervous, but full of excitement, I reached out and slipped my hand between Freya's spread legs. I could feel the heat of her pussy in my hand, through the knickers, and felt her relax back against me. Then I slowly withdrew, one finger trailing along her slit.

Tishy moved nearer to watch more closely. As I continued to slide my fingers back and forth, Freya started moaning quietly and Tishy kissed me on the ear. "Under her knickers," she whispered.

That was an excellent suggestion. I slid my hand over her bum and under her knickers, and then sliding my fingers underneath, slid them along her now very slippery wet cleft. The musky smell was intoxicating.

Tishy surprised me again. Reaching across me, impatiently, she took hold of Freya's red panties, and pulled them over her bum, and down onto her thighs. Everything was now fully exposed, inches from our faces. Tishy was breathing heavily - she was as excited as I was!

I took her hand in mine, and squeezed. My mind flashed back to Tishy's kiss on Freya's tummy. Freya's wet slit needed our attention, and I wanted us to share. So I guided Tishy's hand gently but firmly between Freya's thighs. As soon as Tishy realised what I was up to, I felt resistance, and she looked at me in alarm. "Touch her," I said, "She's beautiful."

"Goodness," Tishy exclaimed quietly, as her hand brushed first the softness of the inside of Freya's thighs, then met the wetness of her swollen lips. "Goodness." I let go of her hand, and she slid her fingers along, into the wetness, and began to work her as I had. I felt Freya's bum, and gently massaged her sweet little rosebud with my wet fingers. Moans of pleasure from Freya rewarded us.

At that moment, Dan suddenly exclaimed "I'm going to come!" -- maybe the sight of Tishy fingering Freya was too much for him - and Freya immediately pulled her head back leaving his engorged prick twitching before us. It glistened with Freya's saliva and as we watched, a small drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip of the swollen head, which Freya licked off with a flick of the tongue.

Looking back at us, she asked playfully, "So, Tishy, Jim - do you want to see Dan come, or do you want to see me swallow."

"Swallow!" I said, "Watch!" said Tishy, both at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed.

"OK, in that case I say he should come over me," declared Freya. She slumped sideways onto the sofa, and we moved around to get a better look. "Can you take my knickers right off please -- I'm pretty close myself.'" I watched in excitement as Tishy reached up, grabbed the red lacy knickers, and pulled them down Freya's thighs and over her ankles in one swift movement.

Once she was free, Freya spread her legs wide, revealing a very wet pussy, surrounded by tufts of red curly hair. My hand was soon back between her legs, my fingers sliding back and forth along her slit, down to her sopping wet hole. Freya sighed and leant back. Soon I was inside, fingering her hard.

Dan moved up onto his knees facing Freya. She reached up, took hold of him and started jerking his prick. His eyes never left my hand working his wife's pussy - "I'm... so... close..." he gasped.

Freya let go of Dan's dick - she was starting to lose control herself. "Tishy... please.... finish him..." she let out. Tishy reached up and took his hard shaft in her hand to bring him off. Freya was writhing under my fingers. "Oh, yes, ... that's it Jim ... so close." I so wanted her to come in my hand.