Primal Instinct Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan cried out as a jet of white cream shot out in an arc and landed on Freya's tits and tummy. Freya flinched and then arched her back as she too reached her climax. She slapped her hand down on top of mine and pressed my hand hard against her clit as her orgasm rolled over her.

Another load of cum exploded out across Freya. This time, Tishy had pulled his dick towards her so that the warm white fluid hit her right on the chin, then dripped down onto her tits. She kept working his prick and as his orgasm subsided, the last few spasms of cum dribbled onto her.

Tishy let him go and looked at me. I could see that her hand was covered in Dan's cum. "So much!" she exclaimed, her eyes gleaming.

Freya reached over and licked the cum from my wife's hand, then kissed her on the forehead. "Thanks," she said, "He so needed that -- and so did I -- being pregnant has made me ever so randy."

Withdrawing my hand from between Freya's legs, I absent mindedly massaged the cum into her swollen tummy, with slow circles. Tishy watched, fascinated, sucking her fingers, then reached in and licked Freya's bump, and then my fingers covered in her cum, and then Dan's cum from her tits, cleaning up like a cat.

"Aaah," she said, when she'd finished, "You both taste so wonderful."

Freya, for once, didn't know what to say, but was clearly delighted. Dan reached forward from behind Tishy, and slipped his hands around her, cupping her big heavy tits, smeared with his cum. Tishy relaxed happily back into his arms -- she always loves having a man play with her tits.

Freya looked down at me, slumped on the floor between her legs. I rose up on my knees and my swollen prick jutted out, rather obscenely. "You poor, poor man," she said. She reached forwards with two little hands, and slipped them gently under my balls, one in each hand.

"They're so big... " she whispered. Her soft tits were right in my face, and I licked her nipple, ever so gently. She let out a sigh - "What are we to do with you?" she asked, somewhat rhetorically, I thought.

"You need to get him off...," said Tishy, dreamily. I looked over at her and could see that she'd been watching us. And that she was clearly in no position to help me herself -- Dan was squeezing with her tits with one hand, while the other was already stroking the front of her lemon silk panties, and I could see that she wanted it inside them.

Soon Freya had me sitting on the sofa, with my balls hanging over the edge. She was kneeling between my spread legs, still playing with my balls. "They're so heavy, and soft...." she said, exploring. I wasn't in a position to complain -- she had me by the balls and my prick was pointing at the ceiling.

I was desperately hoping she would wank me, but instead, without even touching my stiff dick with her hands, she lowered her mouth, and tentatively licked the fat swollen head. And then her wet tongue swirled around, and then under, licking the sensitive spot where the skin is smooth and tight. I almost came there and then.

She looked up at me with the cutest of smiles, her mouth in an 'O' as though blowing me a kiss. And dropped down and took my fat purple head in her mouth, her wet lips forming a perfect circle around it.

I thought for a moment her mouth was too small to take it all, but with a plop I was inside. Her tongue swirled around inside her mouth, and then her lips were sliding down my shaft until her nose was pressed against my tummy. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

She started to slide back and forth, working all the while with her tongue, her hands still stroking my balls, and I knew I couldn't last long. Soon that familiar feeling, way back, then pulsing, and I was past the point of no return, unloading into her mouth.

I know I should have warned her, but I was past caring. The first load felt huge, right down her throat. She slid back along my shaft, and I heard her swallow hard, before the second load, then the third, and the fourth... She took them all, licking and slurping the last drops, still sucking until I was done.

My limp dick dropped from her lips, and she looked up into my eyes, and opened her mouth wide, showing me the milky cum, before swallowing it all.

I looked over at Tishy, guiltily. She was still watching us, face flushed, her body cuddled against Dan. His hand was in her knickers, his fingers vigorously frigging her pussy. "Harder," she said - "I'm so close."

I fell back onto the sofa, and Freya climbed up my body between my legs, and kissed me on the lips, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I could taste my cum. I slid my hand around her head, stroking her hair.

"That was fantastic," she whispered. "You came so much, I thought I wasn't going to be able to take it all."

I stroked her hair and kissed her softly on the cheek. "You were amazing," I said, truthfully.

She looked over at Dan and Tishy. "I think your wife is having fun too," she said - "Dan is great with his fingers."

As if to prove it, Tishy's hips bucked and she came hard against his hand, with the cry she makes when she is totally past caring. Her yellow panties were sopping wet, and as she came down from her pleasure, she pushed them down her hips, out of the way.

"Ruined!" she said to Freya, and laughed.

Then she turned back to Dan and he held her close, squeezing her tits against his muscled chest. All of a sudden I felt a twinge jealousy. I hadn't noticed before just how fit he was -- he really was a good looking lad.

Freya seemed to sense my unease - or perhaps she felt it too - and she drew me back towards her and kissed me again. Her thigh was across my tummy, and I could feel the heat of her pussy against my side. We cuddled and lost track of time.

Perhaps we even fell asleep. When we finally struggled upright, I think we all felt rather dazed, and uncertain about what had happened, and what it meant.

Freya stood up, stark naked. "Coffee?" she asked.

To be continued...