Primal Instinct Pt. 07

Story Info
My wife teases Rory, and we get to know Freya and Dan.
8.5k words
4.79
8.3k
11

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edinbedin
edinbedin
158 Followers

Part 7 -- You may want to read the other parts first. Or not. We hope you enjoy Freya and Dan as much as we did! Comments welcome.

*****

The morning after our evening with Dick, I thought we'd talk about what had happened, but we didn't. In fact it was several days before the subject came up -- I guess we both had a lot to process.

Eventually, cuddling on the sofa one evening, I said "I thought our evening with Dick the other night was a great success."

"Did you?" she said, evasively. "I thought you were upset about it..."

"No, not at all, I really enjoyed it. And I thought you got off on it too?"

"Well, I certainly got off!", she said, rather vulgarly for her. And then more gently, "So you really don't mind? - he was right up me - and it felt so good."

This last hurt a bit, but I hope I didn't show it. "No," I said, "When it came to it, I really wanted it too - it was so exciting to watch you have sex with another man - you were so into it."

"It was hardly sex," she said, defensively "He just slipped in by accident... "

I didn't know what to say to this - it had certainly looked like sex to me. We were quiet for a while.

"I hope we can do it again some time," I offered, encouragingly.

"Not with Dick," she said. "I don't want to see Dick again."

"Oh," I said, disappointed. "Are you sure?"

"Just drop it, Jim," she said, clearly annoyed. And we left it at that.

The next three weeks or so were very quiet. Young Rory came around from time to time, partly to help me with odd jobs in the garden, and partly to ogle my wife's tits. One time I caught him giving them a bit of a fondle as I came in the kitchen. She'd been baking for him again.

"Nevermind that, you naughty boy," she said to him, as she saw me come in. She then bent over, provocatively to take the tray of cookies out of the oven, and her tight skirt showed off her bum really nicely. Rory blushed hard - he was so shy.

So, nothing out of the ordinary - life had pretty much returned to normal. Then one afternoon we were chatting to Rory in the sun room, over a beer after doing the lawn. "Have you found yourself a girlfriend yet, Rory?" I asked.

"Well," he said, "Yes, I have. She's called Sue."

"Oh," I said, surprised, "That's good -- well done. How's it going?"

"It's OK," he said. Then "Well, actually, I'm not sure. We kiss and all that, but I don't think she really likes me."

"Well, she must like you if she kisses you. Is she nice to kiss?"

"Oh, yes," he said, "It's lovely."

We went quiet. I called for Tishy, and she popped her head around the door, rather too quickly, I thought. "You called, Sir?" she said, came over, and sat with us. We were playing master and maid games at the moment, and she liked to act the part.

She had on an open blouse with no bra, and a short denim skirt, which was distracting, but in a pleasant sort of way. She crossed her legs.

"And what can I do for you?" she asked, cheekily.

"Young Rory here seems to have a problem," I said. "He has a new girlfriend, Sue, but he's not sure about something."

"What is it, sweetie?" Tishy asked Rory, "You know you can tell me."

Rory looked confused, blushing. "I'm sorry," he said, "I should have told you about Sue - I hope you're not upset."

"Upset?" she said. "You silly boy, why should I be upset? -- I'm really pleased for you. It's about time you had some fun with a girl your own age."

After a pause I said, "I think that's the problem -- the fun part."

"Oh," said Tishy, "I see... I think. Rory, tell me about Sue -- is she pretty?"

"Oh yes, Mrs McKay, she's ever so pretty. And a great kisser too."

Looking Rory straight in the eyes, Tishy said "Does she have nice tits?"

Rory looked a bit shocked, and blushed. "Yes, they're lovely. Though not as big as yours, of course," he added, perhaps unnecessarily.

Tishy gave hers a little jiggle as if to prove the point. She then leaned over towards Rory, so that he could see down her blouse, and whispered, "So, what's the problem, honey?"

"I get so frustrated," he blurted out. "I so want to touch them and kiss them and everything."

Tishy undid a button on her blouse. "That better?" she said cheekily.

"Oh, Mrs McKay, don't tease me," said Rory. He really was upset. "I just don't know what to do. It's driving me crazy."

"Let's go inside, sweetheart," said Tishy kindly, and took him by the hand and sat him down next to her on the sofa. I followed, curious.

"You want to get inside her knickers, don't you Rory?" whispered Tishy. Rory nodded, blushing.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I just can't help it. Once we start kissing..."

He was almost crying now. "There, there," said my beautiful wife, putting her arm round him and drawing him to her. "Mummy will make it better."

He snuggled close, his head on her boobs, and soon the crying stopped. "Would you like to feel *my* tits?" she whispered, undoing two more buttons. He shyly slid a hand inside her blouse and took a handful.

"You know, Rory, if you're going to make progress with Sue, you have to learn how to ask for what you want," my wife said, with sudden inspiration. She pulled away, so his hand slid from her blouse. Her nipple was swollen, and she was already a little flushed. "Would you like to see my tits?"

Rory nodded.

"Say it," she said.

"Can I see... please?" said Rory, cautiously, in a little voice.

"You'll have to do better than that," said Tishy, smiling. "What do you want to see, Rory?"

"You're tits, Mrs McKay," explained Rory, flushing with embarrassment.

"Then say it then -- like a man!" exclaimed Tishy

"Please... please, show me your tits. I want to see your tits."

"That's better." She smiled encouragingly, pulled the blouse free of the skirt, and undid the remaining buttons. She put her hands behind her head, and her tits burst free of the blouse. I've said it before and I'll say it again -- my wife has the most wonderful huge knockers, entirely self supporting, with nipples begging to be kissed.

"Was that what you wanted?" she asked. Rory grinned. "You see, Rory," she explained, "If you ask a girl to show you her tits, then she will -- most girls are just dying to be asked. I'm sure Sue would love to show you her tits."

I wasn't sure it was quite this simple, but I agree with Tishy that most of us quite enjoy being told what to do -- especially when it's naughty.

"Can I feel them?" asked Rory, tentatively. Tishy looked at him, archly. "Sorry," he said, "Mrs McKay, can I feel your tits, please?"

"Of course you can, Rory," she said, "Since you ask so nicely." He began to fondle them, very tentatively at first, but soon with more confidence.

"You see, Rory," she added, "What you have to do is get Sue excited -- and then she'll let you do whatever you like. Let's pretend that I'm Sue, and see how much you can turn me on."

His hands went to her nipples, and began squeezing and twisting. "Not so fast," she said, "Slow down -- kiss my neck -- all girls love that. Then when I'm more worked up, you can move down to kiss my boobs."

Rory did as he was told, though as he kissed her his hands never left her tits. Then he worked his way down, and soon he was kissing and licking around her nipples.

"Aaaah, that's lovely," she said, "Can you feel how they become stiff when I'm getting turned on? You can suck them now."

Her breathing was getting heavier, and I could see that Rory was doing pretty well. She snuck a hand down to his shorts, and felt his dick. "I think you're getting stiff, too honey," she said. "Does Sue ever feel your dick?"

Rory let go the nipple, and looked up. "No, not yet," he said. "But I wish she would."

"Once she gets worked up, she will," said Tishy. "You can help her by taking her hand and placing it on your pants -- she'll soon get the idea. You have a lovely stiff dick, Rory -- and touching it gets me more excited." She continued stroking it gently back and forth, through his pants -- I was worried she might overdo it.

Then she broke off. "Now Rory," she said "Tell me what you'd like to do next."

"I want to feel up your skirt," said Rory, blushing.

"Of course you do, sweetheart," said Tishy -- "But remember, it's Sue's skirt -- do you want to touch her knickers? I guess she'd like that. But keep sucking on her tits -- keep her excited."

Rory went back to work on my wife's tits, not unwillingly it must be said, and soon was working his hand up her skirt. She obligingly parted her legs to help him, and the denim rode up her thighs. From where I was sitting I could see right up to her knickers, which were white, lacy, and rather insubstantial.

"Not too fast," she said, "You have to kinda sneak up - fondle the insides of her thighs -- that's it -- lovely. Now you're really turning her on. Take your time, just enjoy it."

Rory clearly was getting into this game, if the stiffness in his pants was anything to go by. I think Tishy was enjoying keeping him on the edge -- she's very good at that. Soon his fingers were brushing the front of her knickers. "Gently," she gasped, "Not too hard, sweetheart. But keep going -- don't stop now!"

I think she was close to coming, but she deliberately held back. Then she reached down, and pulled her knickers to one side. "Feel how wet I am," she whispered, forgetting for a moment to be Sue.

Rory's fingers were now feeling her wet slit. She put her hand on his, and pushed two of his fingers inside. "That's... so... good," she panted, "Do me Rory, do your Sue." Rory was clearly a quick learner, and his fingers slid back and forth up her pussy. Soon she was bucking her hips hard against his hand.

"Ooooh," she squealed, as she came. "Oooh, Rory, that was sooo good. You are a clever boy." Rory looked rather pleased with himself.

"You've made my knickers so wet, I'll have to take them off," she went on, pushing them over her hips and to the floor. "You see, Rory," she went on, "You can make Sue feel really good -- and when she feels good, she lets go. Now all she wants is to please you too."

She kissed him again, with some passion, and they snogged like teenagers. Her skirt was now bunched around her middle, and I had a splendid view of all her charms. His hands roamed freely over her tits and between her legs -- he really was getting into it! "What would you like now, sweetheart," she whispered.

"I want you to... to touch me," Rory replied, breathlessly.

"Touch what?" said Tishy, teasingly. "What do you want me to touch, Rory?"

"My dick!" explained Rory, "Please, Mrs McKay,.... sorry.... Sue."

"Let's get your pants off them," she said, tugging them down. His prick sprang free - hard he really was quite impressive. "You have a lovely dick, Rory," she said, running her fingers lightly along his shaft.

"Come here, come and feel some wet pussy," and she pulled him between her legs, began to slide the swollen head of his prick against her pussy lips, and then between them, in the wetness.

It was clear to me that she wanted him inside her -- he was only a thrust away. "Does that feel good, sweetheart?" she whispered, breathlessly.

"Oooooooh," exclaimed Rory, as his cum shot from the wet purple head of his dick all over her pussy and skirt. "Ooooh....ooh...oh," each spasm a little less. "Oh," he said as the last drops landed on my wife's landing strip. "I'm so sorry, I just couldn't help it."

"Don't be silly," said Tishy, scooping up some of the cum, and bringing it to her mouth. "It's yummy," and she shimmied down his body and licked, and sucked his now limp dick. "There," she said, "All cleaned up."

"Was that what you needed from your Sue, Rory?" she asked, grinning.

"If she'd do that," said Rory, "I'd love her forever."

"Oh, I wouldn't go that far," said my wife. "Still if you treat her right, she'll do whatever you ask -- all you have to do is first get your hand in her knickers."

"Next time, Rory," she went on, "You need to try to last a little longer - Sue really does need a hard dick up in my pussy right now." She played with Rory's limp appendage, but although it swelled, there was no way it was going to be hard enough to satisfy her.

"Jim?" she said, looking up - "Are you still there? Can you help me out, sweetheart?"

"What," I said, "With Rory here?"

"Sure," she said, "Why not? Rory won't mind, will you, dear?" Rory shook his head. "You can show him how a man enjoys his woman, Jim."

I slipped off my shorts, revealing my short fat dick, all ready to go. Tishy was sitting on the edge of the sofa, and lifted a leg up and to the side. Her lips parted, revealing the sopping wetness between. "Look Rory," she said, "Look how much I need it."

I went over to her, and rubbed the fat head of my dick along her slit. "Say please...." I said.

"Just put it in me!" she said, grabbing my bum with both hands, and I thrust right up her without further ado.

She was already well prepared, and I rammed her hard and fast, taking my own pleasure, until her tight walls began to spasm on my shaft. Her milking set me off too, and I shot my considerable load inside her.

Breathless, I held her tight, her tits squashed against my chest. Calmer, we kissed gently, and my dick slipped out of her.

We remembered Rory. He looked thrilled. "You see," said my wife - "I bet Sue would have enjoyed that as much as I did! But remember to use a condom, or you'll knock her up."

"Aren't you worried about getting pregnant?" asked Rory.

"Not really," said Tishy - "I don't think I can - at least not any more."

There was a brief silence. "Perhaps I should make us all a cup of tea," I said.

Rory left soon after -- I think he'd had enough education for one day. "Promise me you'll let us know how you get on with Sue," Tishy whispered to him as she kissed him goodbye.

This was the last we saw of Rory for some time -- which was a good sign. But there's another little adventure I'd like to tell you about. Which was also educational, in a way.

Dan and Freya were a young married couple -- mid-twenties, at a guess -- who recently moved to our village. They're a sweet couple. Freya is cute, slim, outgoing and vivacious, while Dan is more of the tall, dark, handsome, reserved type. They were mutually affectionate, and obviously very much in love.

We first met them at a garden party -- the younger people were playing rounders -- and Freya was wearing a light cotton summer dress that, when the sunlight was shining through it, left little to the imagination. You could see every outline of her body as she ran, gasping, to make base -- and the way her buttocks moved was splendid -- just enough jiggle to make you long to hold them tight and firm.

But I digress. As you can see I was quite taken with young Freya -- after that I'd often run into her at the corner shop, or walking the dog, and she was always friendly, and, well flirtatious in a cheeky sort of way.

"And how are *you* this morning, Jim", she'd say, with a glint in her eye, and a hint of something seductive. I should add that Freya was a very pretty redhead, freckles, and the most adorable rosebud mouth. She made a perfect 'O' as she said the *you*, her lips glistening wet.

Of course I knew she had no real interest in me -- I'm 'old enough to be her father', as they say. But still, I admit (with shame) that I used to jerk off imagining those sweet wet lips wrapped around my dick.

Tishy used to tease me about it -- if I was in a good mood, she'd say "You met Freya, today, didn't you?" And I'd have to admit it -- I had. Or if she caught me day dreaming, she'd say "I know what's on your mind, you pervert!" and she was usually right.

I only once saw Tishy talking with Dan. They were chatting in the street, and my first thought was that he was staring at her tits. But then most men did -- as you know if you've been following this narrative, once her tits have your attention, it's difficult to look anywhere else.

I asked her about it later -- and to my surprise she said "Yes, I met Dan - he said we should go round for dinner. What do you think of that, pervert?" -- and she laughed her wicked laugh, enjoying my embarrassment.

And so it was arranged. The evening began pleasantly enough -- it turned out that Dan could actually cook -- and after a few glasses of wine we were all getting along famously.

I was right, of course -- Dan was fascinated by Tishy's chest. She was wearing a loose fitting yellow cotton sun-dress with a scooped neck -- some cleavage, but not too much -- quite modest really. At first he tried not to be too obvious, sneaking a peak down her dress when he thought nobody was looking. But after a while, he just stared, quite unashamedly. I wondered which bra she was wearing.

I was worried Freya might be annoyed by the attention her husband was giving my wife's knockers, but it seemed to amuse her. At one point when Tishy and Dan were engrossed in conversation, and his focus was particularly obvious, I motioned towards them with my eyes, and Freya winked at me and smiled the most beautiful laughing smile. "Boys will be boys," she whispered across the table.

Tishy heard her, and turned towards us, grinning. "I'm sorry about my dear husband," Freya explained, "But he's simply obsessed with your boobs. These days he never talks about anything else." Dan looked very embarrassed.

"I'm sorry," said Tishy -- "Perhaps I should cover them up?"

"Don't be silly," said Freya -- "That would spoil Dan's fun! Rather you should show them off more."

Little did she know Tishy, I thought.

"I wish I had such amazing boobs," Freya went on "Mine are so small."

"But you're the prettiest girl in the village," replied Tishy - "At least Jim thinks so, don't you Jim?"

Now it was my turn to be embarrassed. "Oooh," exclaimed Freya, making that 'O' with her mouth that I loved so well. "Interesting... it seems to me, Tishy, that what we have here are two very naughty boys."

After dinner, we retired to their little sitting room where we sat drinking wine and chatting easily as if we had known each other for much longer than we actually had. We were sitting on a pair of couches facing opposite one another and separated by a glass coffee table -- Tishy and I on one side, Dan and Freya on the other, boys opposite girls.

As we chatted, I had the opportunity to check Freya out. She was wearing a deep red wrap-around skirt, together with a pink cardigan that buttoned up the front, but was partially unbuttoned from the top and from the waist. Underneath she had some kind of white top.

Her long legs were crossed. The open sandals she had been wearing were kicked off, exposing her pretty feet. Much to my pleasure, I noted that she had painted her toe-nails in bright pink. I'm not normally into feet -- but for some reason hers really turned me on.

As I was letting my mind drift, with half an ear on the conversation, Freya uncrossed her legs, and slowly settled sideways a little until she was lying across her husband's chest and lap. She then lifted one leg slowly up, onto the sofa.

In doing so, her skirt slid to one side and I got a brief glimpse of her long slender thigh, before she tugged her skirt back and tucked it between her closed knees. Her enigmatic smile had me wondering whether this little show was for my benefit.

I tried to casually look away, worried that Tishy had caught me. But when I looked around, she was no longer there - she must have gone to the bathroom, without me noticing.

Freya gave me one of her knowing smiles, sat upright, and stretched nonchalantly, pushing out her chest. Then she slowly undid her cardigan, and pulled it off. Her breasts were briefly outlined by the tight thin material of the white top -- no bra. She then sank back onto Dan, and in doing so, her legs parted and her skirt began to slide down her thigh again.

edinbedin
edinbedin
158 Followers