All Comments on 'Prime Merchandise'

by RonWCB

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dire,

I don't usually bother commenting on stories I don't like but somehow this one seemed annoying enough to become the first I've left a negative review for.

This story is nicely written but amazingly pretentious and not even vaguely believable. It didn't even manage to involve me enough for the attitude of the author towards the other characters in the story to be really offensive. It just comes across as a series of meaningless events.

Why did I leave this review? I started out trying to write a constructive review of the story and after rereading it I decided that it might be better if the people who invented the WCB-1600 devoted their energy to developing a device that prevents wannabe Doms from putting their fantasies into words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

That was a hell of a story! It was really well written. It was definitely far from realistic, but then again it was a wonderful sexual fantasy.

I strongly disagree with the other poster who found your story empty. I thought it was great with incredible plot development and strong well-developed characters.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 8 years ago
Awesome

oLove the use of the chastity belt. very hot we need more like this but I would rather he kept her for himself

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous