All Comments on 'Prince Charming'

by coolness602

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good start..

I like it and I want to read more, but all the grammer errors are distracting.. i have to go back and reread sentences to make sure I'm reading it correctly... other wise good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good start

I agree with the other comment. The grammar and lack of punctuation make it difficult to read. Also seemed a bit rushed. Interested to see more of the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Crap

Finish High School, try again, or not.

love4811love4811about 14 years ago
Needs Work

On a positive note it has a good start and can really turn into a good story. You need a good editor. If you need help contact me and I will edit for you. Good luck. Slow down a little give more detail. Draw your reader into the story.

missingmissmissingmissabout 14 years ago
ignore the arsehole below me

probably can't write to save his/herself, keep up with this story, it has a good solid story behind it, u'll find u a good editor, keep it up.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 14 years ago
It was definitely a good start

But the first commentor was right. It does need a bit of work to iron out the few rough patches and missing words. Readers are lazy most of the time and they don't want to sit and figure out what you want to say. I enjoyed the story and hope you get help with the rest! Good Luck!

grunabonagrunabonaabout 14 years ago
Potential

All you need is a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great start.

Please continue this story. I really like it so far.

Forget the negatives, and focus on the positive.

want more.

LakergirlLakergirlabout 14 years ago
Agreed. Potential but

Seek out an editor or invest in a TextAlod program. Hearing the grammatic errors and tenses will help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Commas

The only real problem with the story is the lack of commas. If you read the story aloud you will see what I mean. Simple enough to correct in the future. Hang in there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It's not just a lack of commas

This is borderline illiterate.

First, it whips between present and past tenses.

Second, it generally isn't punctuated at all properly, making it tough to follow.

Third, there are major misspellings or improper words.

Examples:

Did you here my question - 'hear'

I'm luck you even wanted to be with me - 'lucky'

...and the list goes on and on.

It reads like it was written by a seventh-grader.

An editor *might* straighten out some of this mess, but so far, this is garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Needs major help....

I liked the direction of the story; however, I couldn't appreciate the story because of the run on sentences, missing words and incorrect syntax. I would like to see what happens next but you seriously need an editor.

Loca85Loca85about 14 years ago
Well

Please don't listen to people who tell you to disregard these comments. It's a good story and I can read it as is. But you'll have MANY more fans and it will make for a much better story if you take the time to edit or get yourself an editor, who can change your run on sentences. You took the time to post it so I know you want people to enjoy it.

theirdretheirdreabout 14 years ago
YOU HAVE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE OTHER PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT, BUT CONTINUE WRITING YOUR STORY.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Nice Start

Now its time to get on with the Shane and Carmen Show.

I agree dont let People who are to Embarassed so they Choose "Anonymous"

to Make remarks they wont or Cant backup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hmm

Am I the only one that thinks this story is starting up like Demon at my door only this time he is irish not scottish. I have to agree with the others you need a good editor plus more character development. The good thing though is a lot of people are reading your work.

tikateapottikateapotabout 14 years ago
Keep going

Dont let the negative,non-helpful criticism stop you from continuing to write. As previously stated, all you really need is some good editing. So far I'm intrigued and really want to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well don't leave us in suspense

I'm waiting to read how things turn out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

BAD GRAMMAR. HORRIBLE.

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 14 years ago
aw

great beginning! way too short, but that's okay for now. although your grammar needs help. there were some missing words and incomplete thoughts in there. otherwise, great job. kudos.

blckvixen08blckvixen08about 12 years ago

wow that was really good. i hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You need an editor

Badly

With that being said, really good start on the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous