Prince Gyllen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah! ...'sere a problem wi' that?" The goblin picked her nose with her pinky finger without care or understanding to the blond's bother.

"Min, these are pirates!" He plainly stated.

"Yeah, I know! I used to run wi' these guys all th' time back in the day!"

"But aren't they ruthless cut-throat scourges of the seven seas willing to pillage and murder for even a slither of gold?" Gyllen asked, concerned for both their healths.

"Relax, we go waaay back. They're cool." Min held her open palm up in greeting to a particularly scrawny crewmate passing by in greeting. "How ya been keepin', Jock?"

"Jack." The pirate quickly corrected her on his name.

"Know them well, do you...?" Gyllen rolled his eyes.

"Hey, it's been a good while, alright? 'sides, there's some new faces around anyway." Min pointed out a pretty girl with long, black hair rolling a barrel along the pier and into the ship. She was around Gyllen's age with a similar height and build, and was wearing a red bandanna tied around her head along with a tatty, brownish dress that reached to her ankles with simple sandals on her feet. It was the sort of attire not suited in the slightest for protecting one from Snjórland's climate, as indicated by her non-stop shivering and the watering of her blue-green eyes. Her thinness was certainly not helping with keeping her insulated either. "I know for sure she wasn' around when I joined up. I was the only lady on the ship at th' time, y'know. Well, 'sides from th' captain, o' course."

"The captain?" Gyllen queried. "What's she like?" As if in answer to his question, an even more inelegant accent called out to the pair from behind:

"Min! Ye wee green scallywag! Whit's th' big idea draggin' me an' th' crew all the way oot tae this backwater island jes' tae babysit some spoiled landlubber brat?" Gyllen and the goblin were naturally drawn to the source of this rowdy sound and were be greeted by the colossal figure of a middle-aged human female sauntering the pair's direction. She towered over the twosome, in partial thanks to her black, buckled, high-heeled, black boots which covered the length from her feet to her calves while adding a few extra inches to her already lofty height. Gyllen had to tilt his neck by a small degree in order to make eye contact with her, seeing that her alluring face was round and tanned, framed by a mess of brown curls and topped off with a ratty, black tricorne. Below the neck, she wore a red, tattered naval frock with yellow trimming, keeping it open in spite of the cold air, seeing how most of its golden buttons had seemed to have fallen off over time. It also gave her the excuse to flaunt her immodest cleavage squeezing from an extended neckline of a dirtied, cream shirt underneath which Gyllen had a hard time resisting to gawk at. A leather belt was tied around her wide waist and was lined with four matchlock pistols as well as a sheathed cutlass on her right hip. Her thick thighs and arse were firmly held within a constrictive pair of trousers tucked into her boots and patterned with vertical black and stripes running down the entire span of her long legs.

"Cap!" Min exclaimed at the sight of the tall woman. "It's been ages! How ya been?"

"Fine...'till I got yer letter!" She snorted, sharply turning herself to Gyllen, who jolted as those piercing brown eyes of hers met his own. "So, this is th' poofter ye were talkin' aboot? By Jonah, he's an even bigger priss than I thought!"

"Charmed, I'm sure..." Gyllen responded in not-so-subtle sarcasm. "And to whom do I owe this pleasure?"

"Jus' a spot o' banter, lad!" The curvy lady guffawed. "Anyhow, the name's Mary Bonny! Cap'n o' th' Killer Kraken!" She declared to the blonde in a haughty, dramatic fashion, head held high, hands on her hips and burgeoning chest puffed out. There was a short pause of utter noiselessness, save for the blowing of the wind.

"...Sorry, was I supposed to recognise that name?" Gyllen eventually and innocuously asked. Captain Bonny's only response was a hearty chortle, followed by draping her arm around the blonde's neck and pulling him into her for a friendly, secure embrace.

"I like ye already, laddie! Ye got spunk!" The older woman proclaimed between her chuckles.

"Oh, he's got plenty of that alright~" Min chimed in.

"N-no, I really mean it...!" The prince reaffirmed his point though it was partially from being muffled into Mary's bosom. The pirate's clutch was loosened and her laughing ceased when she caught sight and sound of a cavalry coming in from the direction of the city's centre. It was not just any half-baked unit out on routine patrol either, but rather elite veterans heading deliberately in their direction.

"Soldiers, huh? Whit dae they want? We huvnae done anythin' wrang yet!" The captain said just as she loosened the blonde's head from her hold.

"I can see a royal carriage amongst the horses." Gyllen pointed out as he fixed his appearance by hand after being jostled about. "That will be my mother coming to see me off...and will somebody please lower that flag already?"

When the coach stopped, two lines of guardsmen formed on either side of the cab as it's door was opened by the same manservant who drove it. From out the open door, Queen Helio gracefully exited and strode towards Gyllen and Bonny standing side-by-side afore the ship. The olive-skin monarch cleared her throat before addressing her most cherished child first and foremost.

"Lo siento, Gyllen, but your sisters and padre were far too preoccupied to accompany me."

"As was to be expected..." The blond remarked, followed by a conscious cough. Helio chose to ignore this and instead turn to the captain.

"I leave my son in your capable hands, Señorita...um." The queen misremembered that she had yet to ask for the seawoman for her name.

"Bonny, ma'am." Mary introduced herself with a tip of her triangular hat. "'Señora' might be a wee bit more accurate though."

"Oh, you are married?" Helio asked.

"I was married!" The brunette corrected the coal-haired queen with a laugh. "Ne'er thought the auld bam would end up maroonin' me! O' course, he ne'er thought I'd be able tae get back. Poor sod's prolly still scourin' the seabed lookin' fer his teeth!"

"Ya veo..." The Hispanic woman replied. "But do take good care of Gyllen, sí? Make sure he is in bed by ten...and if he falls ill, make sure he does not do anything too strenuous...oh, and do not let him..."

"Mother!" Gyllen snapped at the queen's last minute attempts to coddle him further. The captain boisterously chortled, and there was even a couple of snickers from the soldiers.

"Don' worry yer pretty wee heid aff, Miss. Ah've been transportin' milksops like yer boy frae Albion tae Ōyashima fae close tae ten year noo! I'll see to it that nothin' bad happens tae him so long as he's on me ship. I swear on me honour as a woman o' th' sea." Captain Bonny confidently confirmed.

"Gracias, Señora." Helio thanked the other woman in her native language before turning to the prince once again. "Gyllen...before you go...could you give me one final hug and kiss like you use to do when you were a niño?"

"Mother...people are watching..." The prince whispered to her under his breath and through his teeth, but the saddened look in her eyes shortly convinced him otherwise. "Oh, alright!" He took his maternal parent into a quick, but caring, embrace, followed by her lightly placing her lips atop his forehead, trying not to think too hard on how the scene appeared to onlookers.

"Be safe, cariño..." Helio said, hesitantly releasing her offspring from her embrace.

"I will, Mother." Gyllen reinstated.

"Well, wi' all that oot the way, shall we ship off, Yer Highness?" Captain Bonny asked, readjusting her hat upon her head.

"Yes. Let's. Before I change my mind." The blond answered dispassionately, sharply turning his back on Snjórland before boarding the boat.

With that, the Killer Kraken unceremoniously set sail shortly thereafter, pulling out of port as the wind pushed the vessel in the direction of Gyllen's first destination on this long, long journey he was about to embark on. He stood at the ship's stern as it gently swayed upon the waves, mutually waving farewell to Helio one last time as she disappeared into the distance, swearing he could hear the cries of her lamentation even as she became little more than a speck on the horizon.

"Aw, how touchin'~" Min appeared behind Gyllen. "I was watchin' th' whole thing from up here. Pretty sweet thing sayin' bye t' yer mam an' all that."

"Min, I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood for your jests right now." The prince said in a frank tone of voice.

"Nah, man! I'm serious! Mus' be nice havin' somebody care 'bout ya that much...never even knew me own mam meself..."

"Apologies, Min..." Gyllen excused himself. "I'm a bit out of sorts right now...everything just seems so surreal at a moment...like a dream...I scarcely believe it happening."

"Well, ya better get used to the idea quick, matey! We got a looong trip ahead of us, an' I don' want ya gettin' homesick on me halfway through!"

"Yes, you're quite right..." The prince less-than-enthusiastically mumbled, worried he might be starting to have second thoughts about the expedition now of all times, though was eased when Min patted him on the side of the arm, being too short to reach for his shoulder.

"C'mon, Gyl...cheer up!" She comforted the lad. "How's about we grab a quick bite t' eat, eh? An empty stomach is only gonna make ya feel shittier. Ya like pickled fish?"

"Can't say I've ever tried before..." Gyllen responded.

"Well, I hope ya do...cause yer gonna be eatin' a lot o' it!"

Once Min had given Gyllen a tour of the ship from her memory and some less-than-entertaining wave watching as the whole crew busily worked away around him, the prince retired to his private quarters along with his goblin companion. It was a small room, with a single porthole to peep in and out of (just in case you could not get enough of the endless grey waters), one table against the wall with one chair pushed underneath it and a wooden-framed bunk bed designed for two. It was nothing deluxe, but was it leagues above the hammocks the regular bilge rats had to put up with below deck, though nowhere near as plush as the captain's personal quarters.

"I've never gotten t' sleep in th' guest cabin before! This is great!" Min unironically exclaimed.

"It certainly is...um...cosy..." Gyllen was not quite as excited. The room was a major downgrade from his lavish bedchamber back home, and that was not even mentioning the awkwardness of sharing the space with another person. Before Gyllen could even contemplate the concept of having to dress himself every morning and night in front of Min, he heard her say:

"Right then! Kit off!" The green-skinned shortstack was already lifting her top up over her head.

"Excuse me!?" Gyllen responded.

"Don' act like ya weren' expectin' to go chaste sharing a room with me! 'sides, I always sleep naked anyway~"

"It's just happening much sooner than I anticipated...I mean, I was hoping for at least one night's worth of rest before we-" Gyllen was cut off mid-sentence when Min's nude form shoved the teenager almost twice her height onto the bunk behind before straddling his pelvis and starting to slip his coat from off his shoulders as she looked upon his face with a salacious grin. "I suppose it was unavoidable really..."

"Right on the money, boyo~! Tell me, did yer mam ever kiss ya like...this?" The goblin asked before shoving her face into his and locking lips with the lad as her tongue - the piercing of which Gyllen still had not quite gotten used to how it felt -- swirled within his cheeks. The prince could only let out a single 'mmph!' in startled, semi-protest, though he succumbed to the mesmeric power of Min's snogging soon enough as the rest of his clothing began to be promptly shed.

However, we shall not be continuing to linger on the redundant affairs of Min debauching the prince in ways she had already done this day, though rest assured, they were going at it all night with minimal interruption (poor Gyllen had to resort to keeping a bottle of chilled rum plastered against his aching loins for the entirety of the following day). Instead, let us turn our attention to events concurrently transpiring in the captain's quarters that very same night.

Bonny had hung both her hat and coat up onto an antique stand. Her feet were raised and resting on a mahogany desk while she reclined in a creaky antique chair, poring over a sea chart in one hand and a treasure map in the other by the light of a lantern. The large, diamond-paned windows behind her looked out onto the infinite, interchangeable blackness of the night sky and ocean with a luxurious four poster bed situated against the right-hand wall, jarringly contrasting with the rest of her grimy, old-fashioned room. Her studying was cut short by an uncertain knocking on the entrance to her cabin.

"Door's open!" Mary shouted without getting up, refusing to leave her cushy seat for anything if she could help it. The entryway creaked upon its hinges as it opened very gradually before a raven-haired head capped with a scarlet scarf peeked from out the created crack, the same unfamiliar girl Min had noticed hours earlier. "Ah, Annie! Jes' th' person ah wis lookin' fer! How ye fairin', lass?"

"Fine, captain..." Anne nervously answered as she gingerly took a few uncertain steps forwards.

"Is there somethin' th' matter wi' ye?" The captain asked.

"N-no, nothing at all!"

"Disnae look like nuttin' from where I'm sittin'."

"Well, I mean it's just that...this is the first time I've been called into your...um...office." The younger female stammered. "I'm not in trouble, am I...?" Captain Bonny's only response was roar in amusement.

"Naw, naw! Bit o' the opposite actually." The captain lifted her legs away from the table and placed her feet onto the floor as she straightened herself where she sat. "Tell me, Annie, how long huv ye been wi' the crew noo?"

"Just under three weeks I think, Captain..."

"Brilliant! I think yer jus' aboot ready tae take the initiation noo~"

"...Excuse me for speaking up, Captain, but I haven't heard anything about an initiation." Anne said, audibly concerned.

"Don' panic, Annie, 'snothing complicated. Just a wee sort of rite of passage I like tae do on the new swabbies."

"Okay then...what is it?" The cabin girl asked.

"I want ye tae eat oot me muff!"

"B-beg pardon, Captain!?" Anne jumped where she stood from her introverted stance from the sheer shock upon hearing Bonny's audacious, spontaneous demand.

"Whit? Yer acting like ye've never done it before."

"Of course I haven't!" Anne grit her teeth, an mixed expression of exasperation, embarrassment and befuddlement now adorning her winsome features. "How can you be so...so...casual about asking this!? Is that a normal thing on this ship? I don't even like girls that way!"

"Oh, that so? Sorry, ye get so used to meeting all sorts in this business, I jus' assume everybody's playing for both teams these days." The captain sighed, leaning back in her chair. "Well, If ye cannae make me feel good then I'm sorry, but ye've got nae place on me crew."

"B-but that's not fair! I really need this job..." The dark-haired girl pathetically whined.

"In case ye huvnae noticed...I'm a pirate! We're no exactly known for bein' the friendliest buncha girl scouts out there." The captain explained, now leaning forwards over her desk, resting on her forearms. "So, ye can either get me off, or ye can get off me ship!"

"Not much of a choice then..." Anne mumbled before swallowing her pride. "Alright then...I-I'll do what I must...but I'm letting you know now that I can't promise I'm gonna be any good at this sort of thing..."

"Hey, ah said it wisnae complicated, ah didnae say it wisnae hard! Noo get yersel' o'er here~ Who knows? Ye might even enjoy yersel'~!"

Captain Bonny displayed a devilish smile as she turned her body to the side of the chair, keeping her peepers trained on Anne as the sound of the older woman loosening her belt and unbuttoning her bottoms could be discernibly heard, opening up the long fly that split from her waistline all the way down to her perineum. With the captain making a 'come closer' motion with her index finger, Anne gulped and warily walked herself around the wooden workspace to be met by the brunette's dark pubic jungle nestled comfortably between her parted legs, visible from a pair of frilled, white, custom-crafted, crotchless underwear. Anne had to turn her head, both from revulsion at the sight of the crude mess of nether fur and in general incredulity of the entire situation at hand, grimacing and wrinkling her nose with aversion. When finally decided to brave looking at the unkempt bush, Bonny had already placed her palm placed on her pubis, her fingers partly enveloped amongst the curls of her crotch, with the tip of her longest digit circling just above her pink cleft and against her love button.

The captain motioned her head in a downwards nod to indicate the cabin girl to kneel before her. Anne hesitated, only absent-mindedly staring at the other female's vertical smile, still stunned with doubt as though the entire course of events was all just one bizarre, lucid delusion she was experiencing, though she was soon brought out of her self-imposed trance by a few words from Captain Bonny: "Gettin' cold feet, hen? Hope ye don' mind findin' yer own way hame frae Noregr."

Anne sighed heavily before lowering herself at a sluggish pace into a crouch, delaying the inevitable for as long as she was able, even if just for a scant few seconds. Once on her knees, the younger female sucked on her own lips as she further plucked up the gall to plunge into the uncomfortable, unacquainted territory of another woman's genitals. Mary spread her legs a smidgen more to present her cooter more clearly to the reluctant crew member who did not have the first clue on how to handle a scenario such as this. Even Gyllen had an inkling of an understanding during his first time in partial thanks to his adolescence spent perusing erotica of wildly varying subject manner. Anne, on the other hand, was not even literate, let alone owned a hardback copy of 'At Midnight, I'll Take Your Virginity'. The cabin girl figured the most ideal strategy would be to mirror the methods in how she played with her own nethers during her off time unto Bonny. They were substantial to satisfy the dark-haired girl herself, so she must have been practising some methods correctly at the very least! Bonny patiently watched Anne lift her small hands to be level with the captain's vulva, deriving a sick enjoyment from suspense and the younger girl's uncertain reactions as the tip of her index finger approached ever so closer towards her privates. After what seemed like a small eternity, Anne finally made physical contact with the pink fissure using the tip of her digits and pushed softly into the dewy flesh located between her labia. The older brunette made no apparent reaction to the prod, dashing Anne's hopes of the captain being overly sensitive and allowing her to quickly end this uneasy ordeal relatively unscarred. Soldiering on, the cabin girl then brought her middle finger to accompany her index, the two digits now together on the captain's pussy and at long last starting to vertically motion against the gash at a gradual rate.

"Ye got tae dae better than that, lass!" Bonny chuckled, resting her face on her fist to feign boredom, prompting Anne to take a deep breath before moving her digits a little faster. She did this sort of thing to herself all the time...so why was it feeling so strange and different when she was doing it to another person? Anne was unable to prevent herself from cringing and turning her head slightly to the side as she felt the organ become significantly more moist and sticky in answer to her increased speed, yet for some reason she could not justify, she was unable to completely look away from the shimmering rent half-hidden with brown hairs, as though some deep part of her psyche desired to see the older woman satisfied by the fruits of her handiwork.