Prince Gyllen Ch. 17

Story Info
How birthdays are celebrated on the Kraken.
11.4k words
4.83
5.7k
1
0

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
230 Followers

After months of restless travel, Gyllen had now exhausted every locale he desired to visit on Occasus, the western continent, although his journey was far from being over, for the prince had still yet to visit Purvaja, the mystifying lands of the exotic east located across the vast Tishtrya Strait that rent the Pavlova Empire between east and west and signified a distinct separation between the two major landmasses. Even with favourable winds, the stretch out on open salt water would last several days, and was not a trip to be taken lightly even by the most veteran of marinerse.

It was on the third night that Gyllen spent his time leaning against the bannisters of the boat's rudder end, dwelling over his voyage thus far and how it was about to enter its second half. The sun had fallen but the air remained humid, and all around him darkness seemed to stretch out forever, a galaxy of stars twinkling in the black veil overhead, their sparks reflecting perfectly off the placid waters below, causing difficulties for the prince in distinguishing where the ocean ended and where the sky began as he looked out towards the imperceptible horizon. It was in that moment Gyllen felt himself aware and very much lost within the infinite, cosmic void that surrounded him for all eternity, the lanterns illuminating the galleon giving the impression of being the only vestige of existence left in the entire universe. A vague sense of terror overcame Gyllen as he stared headlong into the blackness that lay just over the deck railing, finding his gaze involuntarily drawn deeper and deeper into that abyss where he watched a gloomy mirror of his own likeness return the gaze back up at him, asserting of his own insignificant standing amongst the chaos of infinity...

"So here's where ya've been hidin'!" Min could suddenly be heard exclaiming from behind, pulling the prince from out his existential hypnosis, wheeling himself around to face the red-haired goblin. "Whatsamatter, Goldie? Gettin' sea sick again?"

"If I am to put things bluntly, Min...I'm very bored." Gyllen replied. "Even I can only endure so much reading in a single sitting. How on earth do seafaring folk cope with months on end of this?"

"Hey, we're usually runnin' about all over th' place makin' sure everythin's smooth sailin' all for yer benefit, Prince Pussy!" Min replied "'Sides from that, yer options are pretty limited, seein' how ya don' drink or gamble, 'less yer plannin' on startin' t'night."

"I suppose I'll just have to be content with watching the heavens instead then." Gyllen said, turning his head back towards the deep blue roof encapsulating the world.

"Suit yerself. Just mind not t' stare int' the ocean for too long. I've seen plenty of folk in me time not used to th' sight end up gettin' dizzy and toppling right int' th' brine!" Min advised the prince as she began walking away, leaving Gyllen hesitantly looking over his shoulder back into the inky nothingness the water had become before the goblin sounded her voice once again, causing him to flinch from fright and nearly jump into the ocean then and there. "Oh, yeah! Almost forgot why I went lookin' for ya in th' firs' place! Remember th' new gal? Anne, I think her name was. It's her birthday today. We're throwin' a bit a' a get-together down in th' mess. Prob'ly not really yer scene but, hey, th' invite's there all th' same."

"I suppose it would make for a decent change of pace." Gyllen gave his answer after giving the offer some thought. "If you feel I wouldn't bring down the mood that is."

Gyllen was then guided down a nearby companionway below deck by the goblinoid and further lead through a door into a compartment just a short walk forwards and slightly off to the side within an passageway ill-lit with oil lamps dangling from swaying ropes, where the festivities could be distinctly heard having already gone underway through its planked wall. The next thing the prince knew, he had established himself at a table in a non-specific area within the chamber - not close to the centre, yet not quite near any of the far ends or corners either - while Min had seamlessly integrated herself amongst her former crewmates, cracking off-colour jokes left and right when she was not leading the choir in crooning out off-beat shanties to the wheezing of a dusty squeezebox being played somewhere in the back rows, all while taking guzzles of liquor from rotund bottles of darkened glass between verses as the blond internally debated whether the outside gloom was more preferable to the revolting racket currently scratching through the sound waves and offending his eardrums.

Used to more lavish wines himself, and even then only very sparingly, it came as little surprise to Gyllen when his taste buds and gag reflex worked in tandem from preventing him intaking any more of the foul fluid into his system at all costs after only attempting one or two sips of the stuff and instead filled his time observing the imbecilic gala play out before his very eyes. It appeared that the majority of the crew decided to show face in the poky hall, save for the minimum few who appeared to have drawn the short straws to man the ship and maintain the due course, however none of those present seemed particularly phased by the presence of royalty the prince provided, but whether that was by effects of rum diminishing their ability to care, if most of the crew had even been fully informed of his eminent status, he simply went unnoticed or any combination of those three was a ponder the blond occupied his mind for the next short while.

Ironically, for all the pomp being pumped into the party that night, the oddest thing to stand out was the girl who it had been thrown for in the first place appearing completely out of her element amongst the lunacy just as much as Gyllen was, if not slightly more so. From the little knowledge the prince had garnered from his recent weeks spent amongst the toiling crew, he had come to learn the young woman's name was Anne and she seemed to be responsible for most of the ship duties nobody else was willing to tend, from peeling spuds to scrubbing garments, though beyond those facts, he knew little else of her personality. The prince merely observed her as she sat in the centre of the room, surrounded by rowdy drunkards, unsmiling and staring a hole into the table she was trapped against and overall exuding an air of wishing she could just sink into her seat and vanish altogether to save herself from the embarrassment brought about by the obnoxious, unrequested joviality in her name, a situation Gyllen could somewhat relate to with his experiences of courtly functions within the walls of Malmhule Palace.

A short while later, the sole door to the room suddenly burst wide open and, of all people to show face, it was Captain Mary Bonny to saunter her tall self through its frame, a mild stumble to her strut and the bridge of her nose blushing a rich red. Evidentially, the mature skipper had taken to some pre-celebratory drinks, though the prince was more surprised by her attendance itself as he had only ever caught sparse glimpses of the Captain outside her quarters after her boisterous introduction at the beginning of this pilgrimage, and for her to show up down in the hold for this shindig organised by the swabbies was amongst the last places Gyllen was expecting was for her to appear...then again, he supposed such informality was only one of the myriad of deviations between pirates compared to naval sailors. Even still, the singing died down upon the tanned brunette's entrance, an attestation to the respect - or perhaps fear - the freebooters held for their leader.

"Couldnae even wait 'till ah popped in 'fore we gote things started, could ye, boys?" Captain Bonny slurred after letting out a belch and before dropping her entire lofty self down onto the nearest unoccupied stool, almost causing its three legs to collapse in on themselves from the sheer weight put behind the plummet of her thick rear onto the seat. Without looking, she then reached over with one hand and grabbed an unclaimed bottle and a mug carved from wood, pouring the contents of the former into the latter before taking a deep swig of the brown-orange liquid, declaring her quenched thirst with an audible exhale. "Ah, well, 'least ye holdin' aff oan the main event jes' noo~" She chuckled before it was cut short by a hiccup.

With these cryptic words, the bash resumed without further interruption over the duration of the next twenty or so minutes, and the electricity in the air only escalated as that time went on, with Gyllen and Anne being the only ones in the room to remaining stagnant and sober in that interval, with the sole excitement Anne displaying was when a pair of burly shipwrights lifted her chair clean off the ground and paraded her around the room while everybody else either chortled at the spectacle or sang a garbled rendition of 'for she's a jolly good fellow' that drowned out the terrified screams she was making while keeping her fingers clasped and her legs bent inwards to fasten herself to the chair until she was lowered back in place once more, and even then continued doing so a little while after the fact.

Although the antics kept him amused for a short while, Gyllen, generally unsure why he had stayed for so long up till that point, decided it was high time he left the crew to their own devices and returned to his books, however, just as he was about to rise from his seat, the Captain's voice unexpectedly boomed out over the incessant chatter:

"Clean the kelp oot yer ears and lissen up, me hearties!" She blurted, shooting from her stool to her feet to stand tall over the heads of everyone still in their seats. "Yer the saddest load o' excuses fer gentlemen ah've e'er had the misfortune tae cross! Ye all impose yerselves oan the birthday party of a pretty girl and no a one o' ye even huv the common bloody courtesy to gie her a gift? Back in mah day, a boy'd be hung upside-doon frae the riggin' by his baws if he dared go wi'oot a gieing a pressie." She concluded by spitting some groggy phlegm to the floor before slamming her mug down on the table as a toothy grin split her mouth from ear to ear. "Make room...ah'm gonnae show ye bilge rats 'ow it's done all proper like!"

Immediately following the Captain's bellowing announcement, two indiscriminate members of the crew who were sitting close to either side of Anne set themselves upon the cabin girl, grabbing hold of her forearms and shoulders in perfect synchronicity before lifting her to her feet, one of the men tactlessly booting the chair she was sat on away from the table, causing it to clatter on its side after colliding with the wall. Stunned and confused by these actions, Anne practically allowed her untaut self to be jostled without resisting, though there was little her limited strength could have done to forestall whatever it was to follow even if she had. Anne was spun around and tossed onto the table, the steins and crockery lain upon it rattling from the impact as her arms were pinned to its surface, only just then started making a semblance of a struggle once her mind finally processed the unpredicted predicament, attempting to raise her torso from the table only to be kept at bay by the same hands belonging to those who had put her into this imperilling position, and would have next tried thrashing her legs in protest had her ankles not already been promptly and personally seized by Captain Bonny herself!

Gyllen watched the events as they unfolded from a distance, just as perplexed as the young female and even fearful for what may come to her, feeling as though he should making some sort of endeavour to intervene but knowing full well he would be powerless against the twenty something buccaneers that stood between where the prince sat and where the girl lay, yet there was also a sick, guilty curiosity that lingered in his psyche that wished to see how the situation would pan out which kept him from leaving his chair. The blond scanned the his perimeter for any sign of Min, hoping she at least could expound any insight as to what was happening, only to spot the red-haired goblinoid amongst the first ring of rabble that had now encircled the table to better view what Anne was about to undergo.

"C-Captain..." Anne eventually stuttered a frightened whisper as she stared upwards at the insidious, looming semi-silhouette of the older woman half-lit by oil lanterns burning from behind, her lecherous smiling directed down towards the ship page's vulnerable form. "Wh-what's going on...!?" was naturally the first question to escape Anne's lips as she rolled her head left and right only to be greeted by shadowy leers from her fellow crewmates.

"Oh? Were ye no told?" Captain Bonny asked Anne with genuine inquisitiveness, though not without one of her hands slowly sliding along the younger girl's smooth leg first, pushing her long, raggedy dress up as it travelled from the calf to the knee. "Y'see, fer mah birthday, we end up dain' somethin' like this ev'ry year, and the men wouldnae stop pesterin' me aboot lettin' 'em gie you similar treatment...though ah only caved in oan the one condition they let me huv the first go! You don' mind o' course, dae ye, Annie hen~?" Anne was unable to articulate an answer, the sheer absurdity of Bonny's exposition dumbfounding her utterly to the point where she barely even reacted to the paw stroking her lower limb. Though the older woman was not explicit in her explanation, the connotations were clear enough to deduce what seemingly everybody bar herself had planned that evening. It was not until the Captain gripped the hem of her dress and flung it upwards all the way to her neck that the ship page broke out of her stupor, her nubile body displayed for all present to ogle as an ensemble of masculine cheers rang around her. A multitude of mitts then all simultaneously shot forth to feel any inch of the black-haired girl's body they found available, a lucky couple of palms landing directly onto her perky, braless breasts and even one touching down and briefly rubbing on her groin covered by a pair of pragmatic white panties, a series of squeals quick to follow from the young woman's mouth as she was molested from all angles.

"Oi, oi, lads! Wait yer turn or ah'll huv ye all flogged!" Captain Bonny snapped, causing each hand to immediately retract back to its owner out of reflex. With interference out of the way - though with eyes still staring intently on the cabin girl - the tall brunette pried Anne's clenched legs far apart before reaching for and peeling away the crotch of her underwear to one side, baring the younger female's pink slit and the small peek of dark pubic hairs sitting just above her clit. Bonny then swiftly brought her fingers to the green-eyed girl's now-exposed pussy and gently skimmed her index and middle fingertips up and down the soft cleft before proceeding to plunge those same digits deep inside the folds of flesh, causing Anne to whimper and squirm where she remained held in place. One could distinctly hear the sound of rushing air rapidly entering and exiting several pairs of nostrils from the onlookers as Bonny took her time pushing and pulling her fingers within the flustered Anne's sultry orifice before pulling them clean from the opening altogether. The Captain then held them out over the panting cabin girl's face to let her see them glisten with her own juices. "Look how wet ye gote jes' frae bein' fondled! Or maybe it's frae bein' watched while I finger ye too? In any case, ah'd say it seems like yer all rarin' tae get tae the meat o' things already, and ah'm no one tae keep a lassie waitin'~" Bonny parted her fingers just so Anne was able to see the sticky strands that connected the two digits, embarrassment only just now starting to set in for the young page as she was made further conscious of those gazing at her denuded self, going so far as to swear she was able to physically feel their desire emanate from their stares upon her uncovered body even when she shut her emerald eyes, unable to escape these invasive emotions no matter what method she tried in her limited position.

Anne could feel her heart thumping in her bosom so rapidly to the point she believed it could leap from her throat at a moment's notice, feeling as though she could die from the abundance of anxiety flooding her cerebrum. The Captain could not care less for what the cabin girl was feeling right now, but rather what she will feel in the very near future, and again jammed her two fingers into Anne's cunt with little resistance, jostling them about the opening to stir the younger female even more. Midway through her incitive probings on the teenaged page, the Captain made a quick flick of her chin to a pair of crew members standing just off to the side, signalling for those specific two to take some sort of action. They returned an acknowledging nod before one set out to a treasure box sitting on the far side of the room, walking straight past where the scrutinizing Gyllen still sat in shocked. After a quick rummage, the seafarer returned to the table with a decently sized oblong object in hand, which the blond boy immediately recognised from his most recent escapade in Caliga.

Held in the pirate's paws was a large rod manufactured from a sleek, dark substance attached to several strategically fixated leather straps. Gyllen was familiar with the nature of this item all too well, as he had taken a near identical insertion into his rectum not but a week ago! Though this particular model looked to be roughly one-and-a-half times larger than the one he took, making him merciful to the Gods that he was not about to be on the receiving end of it this night, but heaping mounds of sympathy for the one who was.

The prince turned his head back to Bonny in time to see the other crew member standing behind her with his hands placed on her wide hips, gripping the black-and-white, vertically striped material that constituted her trousers before tugging them down her thickset thighs and curvaceous buttocks until her bushy crotch was completely unobstructed, keeping the Captain's hands free for the continued fiddling the younger girl, though she did remove her hand from Anne's foot briefly to clonk her subordinate on his cranium with her elbow after feeling him attempt to steal a stealthy grope of her plump booty while his mitts were still close to her rear.

Once the phallus had been brought to the Captain, the two crewmates went to work fastening the contraption to Bonny's pelvis with surprising practised efficiency considering it was unlikely they used such a piece on their own selves. Once the cylindrical protuberance had been secured to the Captain's person, the two males withdrew, leaving Bonny standing solo with her false member proud and imposing over Anne as she pulled younger girl closer towards her across the table by the legs until both silky stems were parted on either side of the older woman's haunches, leaving an open straight shot clear to the cabin girl's twinkling cunt, with Anne's green eyes widening even further than they already were once her attention was drawn towards the onyx pillar hovering threateningly over her unprotected privates.

"Whit d'ye think, Annie~?" The Captain quizzed the cabin girl, unplugging her digits from Anne's genitals once again to instead enclose her grip around the base of her stiff, synthetic pole, redirecting where it was pointed so it could be level with Anne's gash before pushing her pelvis ever so slightly forwards so that her false phallus' extremity pressed into the space between the dark-haired female's legs, the round tip alone large enough to cover nearly the entirety of her vulva. "I gote this bad boy on a round trip tae north Sachsen 'boot twenty years ago noo fer me girlfriend at th' time. Still just as stiff as the day ah furs' shagged her wi' it! Though I did huftae gie it a good dustin' after breakin' it oot fer th' night." She chortled as her mitts shifted to Anne's waist, grasping a tight hold on either of her flanks hips while softly pestling the artificial penis into the page's lower lips using subtle revolutions of her own hips alone. "Oh, ah bet yer jes' dyin' to have 'im inside ye~"

MythMaker
MythMaker
230 Followers