Prince Nazrath's Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
Prince Nazrath's crew interview a potential concubine.
1.3k words
4.15
7.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/26/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perr Olef waited on the bench outside the interviewing room, glad he had brought a midshipman and the Bosun for the interviewing duties. While the candidates had been vetted carefully beforehand, Prince Nazrath had asked Perr to conduct the final round of interviews. Four of the final six had been selected, and Perr hoped after these two interviews it would be completed.

Hammy, sitting next to him, had not been in the interviews so far. Perr however needed a break. Hammy had signed up in an instant when asked, and had needed to shift his trousers to conceal his hardness. His broad, strong chest and powerful leg muscles made him a near double for the Prince, and his extensive and varied sexual experiences would help Perr be discerning.

None of them, however, had experience with impregnating people- these days this was left to professionals, or the rare person who got a child permit. But Prince Nazrath had made his wishes clear, along with the unheard of unlimited permit to reproduce. Six fertile humans to be impregnated repeatedly over three years, and accompanying them on the long haul journey to Oskoth.

...

In the interviewing room, Marina lay her front on a raised support, with room for her breasts to hang down and ass lifted tall.

"Would you like a mild aphrodisiac, Miss Marina?" The attendant asked, her face perfectly professional.

"Did the other candidates take them?" Marina asked, unsure of how to respond. She had never taken one, but figured anything to help her.

"They did, I believe. It's quite mild, and mostly builds off of existing hormones. You could think of it as an amplifier." Marina nodded, and the attendant pressed a small pill and glass of water into her hands.

"These are the same crew who will be on the ship, yes?" Marina asked, curious. The job description had mentioned optional sex with fellow crew post impregnation, an unusual feature in concubine jobs. Most impregnators jealously guarded the concubines, even throughout their pregnancies.

"Yes, Prince Nazrath decided since the voyage is so long, that it would be more practical. But sex while fertile with anyone other than him is forbidden."

"Understood". "Excellent. I will show your interviewers in. You should be feeling the effects now."

A tingling, warm feeling was indeed spreading through Marina's core. She could feel her vulva swelling, and as the door slid open a sticky viscous line of excitement came out of her cunt, flowing between her legs.

The tall, whip thin man leading the group's eyes widened as he took her in. Resting on the velvety supports, Marina's golden skin and honey hair shown in the soft light, while her cunt swelled red and called out to the three men.

"I'm a yes already" said the dark handsome man behind the leader.

"Come on, we have to interview her properly Hammy." The tall man scolded. The final man was silent, his dark eyes guarded as he took her in. Marina flex her toes in anticipation, her nervousness turning to ache as they closed in.

"Do we have permission to interview you fully." The tall man asked Marina into her ear. She nodded. "I'm going to need some verbal consent". Marina squirmed, and managed to get out "yes, please interview me. All I want is to be an excellent concubine to his royal highness."

"Excellent, Hammy please begin." Hammy wasted no time, and began to stroke her curves, squeezing her generous breasts and feeling their heft, and running his hand over her voluptuous ass and thighs.

"Have you borne children, Marina?" The tall man asked, as Hammy's hands explored her.

"No, sir."

"Ah yes, that's noted here in your file. But strong family fertility, your mother and sister have both been breeders on your home planet."

"Yes sir, we tend to have easy pregnancies and when this job came up, I'd heard.. good things about the prince." Her voice caught as Hammy began stroking the folds of her labia, and teasing her clitorus. The aphrodisiac was in full flow and she could feel herself dripping. She looked back and saw Hammy looking at the clear sticky liquid between his fingers before slowly inserting them back into her.

"What have you heard about the prince?" perr asked.

"I've.. heard.. he's generous... and cult of Deena, and my family told me... I should do my best to bear his children.. that it would be an honor and a pleasure."

"Excellent, thank you Marina. Let's begin with Phase Two of the interview."

With that Hammy removed his trousers and began to release his thick cock. Marina arched her back and gripped the supports, her cunt sopping with desire. He rubbed the fat head against her lips, lined himself up and gently pushed in and out of her entrance, just dipping into her warmth. Marina was entranced, his confident grip on her hips holding her firmly where he wanted her. She tried to push back onto him, and he held her down, letting her know who was setting the pace.

The third man stepped up at this point, and while Hammy was slowly easing in and out of Marina, began caressing her breasts and stomach. Marina moaned into the head rest, hardly able to take the stimulation.

"Incredible responsiveness on this one, and her nipples are exquisite." He murmured, and Marina felt her cunt tighten at those words. Hammy cursed softly and held himself still for a moment, holding himself away from his orgasm. He pulled out for a moment, slipped on a condom, and then pushed back into her, clearly not trusting his self control inside her.

The third man continued to caress her, tweaking her nipples, and reaching under to rub her clitoris, which Marina moaned at.

"Please, I'm so close" she gasped, unable to resist begging.

"Hammy can I finish her?" He asked. Hammy nodded. "I'll finish as she comes, and then you can have a go. Marina your body is a fucking temple, and this cunt is galactic class."

"Galactic class, noted." Peer wrote on his notes.

The pressure and gentle rubbing on her clitoris increased and Marina felt the tingles and tightening of an orgasm begin to overwhelm her. The wave crested and she felt her vagina pulse, over and over, a wave of wetness enveloping Hammy's cock.

Hammy in turn picked up the pace as she came, and his hardening cock kicked her orgasm up a notch. She felt his balls jump, and his cock unload into her, his hands firmly gripping her hips.

"God I wish I could put my child in you" he swore, pressing himself up right against her snatch.

"You'll just have to wait until she's pregnant " Perr said. "Which judging based on these hormone levels will happen the first time the Prince comes in the same room as her." Marina rested her full weight against the supports, trying to catch her breath from the incredible orgasm. She felt strong hands rubbing her ass, and lifted her head to see the third man massaging her back side, his eyes hungry. As her orgasm faded, she ached for more.

"Boot, you going to have a try?" Hammy asked, pulling up his trousers. Perr nodded encouragingly. The dark man called Boot stroked his fingers against her thighs, lightly tracing up the inside.

"I would love to sample you, Miss Marina." He said, and began to work his hands around her wetness. Marina nearly passed out from desire, as he expertly edged her right to the point of release, and then away again. It built to the point that she could barely take it, and so when his thick cock head finally touched her folds, she came in a wave, wetness seeping all over Boot's steel rod. She felt him grunt with pleasure, and gave herself over to the fucking.

To be continued...