Prince Nazrath's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
The Prince is practicing his daily worship when interrupted.
791 words
4.47
4.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/26/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prince Nazrath was performing his afternoon Deena worship when his assistant came calling. He looked up from between the legs of the woman he was licking, nodded at the assistant to approach, and then turned back to the pussy splayed open in front of him. He continued giving strong, long licks, stopping to press the tip of his tongue extra firmly onto her clit.

"Your Highness, there is news from Perr Olef."

"Yes?" Prince Nazrath said, pausing between strokes. The prone woman gave off shudders and small moans as he inserted his fingers into her, pumping them gently in and out while giving the assistant more of his attention.

"The six breeders have been found, five women and a non-binary person, and from what I hear they are varied and quite pleasing." The assistant watched the Prince continue to stroke the woman. Her eyes were drawn to his fingers glistening as they dove in and out of the puffy folds. She felt herself get slightly wet at the sight- the Prince's skill was undeniable. His hands were strong, his forearms well muscled, and they pistoned smoothly in and out of the beautiful vagina before him.

The Prince grinned at the assistant and nodded, pleased. "Excellent, when will they arrive? I would like to set off as soon as possible." The assistant again felt a slight twinge at his smile, for a moment wishing she was prone on the table. He reburied his face in the cunt before him, sensing how close the woman was to orgasm. He quickened his pace, hooking his fingers into her as he sucked and licked her clitoris.

"Perr Olef said they should be in the shuttle by tomorrow, and on board by the end of the ten day." The assistant paused as the woman orgasmed, her hands reaching down to hold his face against her. Her hands twisted in his hair, and the assistant could see how hard this made him. The Prince rocked and hummed against her as she shuddered, stroking her hips and belly with his hands. At last she sighed and released him. The woman sat up, nodded to the secretary, pulled on her boiler suit, and exited the room with a deep bow to the Prince. He returned the bow, less deep, wiped his neatly trimmed beard down with a warm washcloth, and sighed with satisfaction. He sank into a silk covered loveseat with a satisfied sigh.

"If my puritanical ancestors could see what you do for worship, their heads would explode."

"Certainly their lower heads", the Prince said with a wink. He cracked the knuckles of his strong, capable hands, and stretched his broad chest.

"What's her name, Elizia?"

"Yes, she's the third engine technician. She's a specialist in algae and fungi based engines, Perr was very excited to hire her."

"Will you breed her as well?" The secretary asked. Another swelling belly on the ship to account for. The technician had barely been on board for a tenday, although the Lead Engineer had praised her work already. Not just a play toy for the Prince, although his ship had a distinct reputation. He always had sufficient consenting adults to play with. And with the latest Breeding licenses granted, the ship was about to turn into a pleasure cruise.

"That remains to be seen. She did not immediately say yes when I made her the offer, although she tastes as though she would bear fine children." He smirked, and licked his lips from left to right. The assistant made a face, trying to hide how turned on she felt.

"Are you worried I'll knock up the entire ship?" He asked, jokingly.

"Well, we have a crew of 21, plus six breeders, two midwives, and two childcare specialists. Excluding the breeders, we have ten people in their fertile window with wombs. I've seen you licking two of them already, and they seemed to be enjoying themselves..." The assistant trailed off. The Prince gave a rueful smile.

"And yet they've both held off on agreeing to anything. I don't know if I can hold off until tomorrow. I'm aching to be inside someone." He held the assistant's gaze for a long, meaningful moment. Finally, she broke it off, and returned to business.

The Prince agreed to keep her posted should any additional pregnancies occur. As she walked out, the assistant thought about growing her own little bump, and gave a slight shudder of desire. But she'd committed to getting enough money to buy her own Breeding permit and retire on her family's moon. Still, the idea of being paid even more on top of her exorbitant salary, to get fucked by one of the most delicious men in the galaxy, was extremely tempting.