All Comments on 'Prince of Darkness vs Prom Queen 02'

by coldhands_warmheart

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Thank you :)

I laughed out loud so many times while reading this chapter. It filled in a lot of missing history from the first chapter, made the characters more rounded and gave a very satisfactory ending.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
I love Lacie and Donovan

Great story!

wotmewotmeover 10 years ago

hah I love clueless donovan and crafty laci. Well done, Brillant ending.

thefranzthefranzover 10 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely hilarious! Great dialogue (and inner monologue) form tongue-in-cheek but well developed personalities. Your talent and imagination has made my day. Heartfelt thanks for this story!

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeover 10 years ago
What a story

I'd argue with anyone that Donovan's stream of consciousness run in Typing Privileges III is some of the funniest I've ever read. Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

Great story! I'd love to read more this story and these characters are super interesting! But this of course would be a suitable ending as well.

Thanks!

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Don't tell me that this is the end

of Laci and Donavan's story. Master trainer and "control freak" Donavan learning how to make toast? Hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A fun read

This story would be great for a movie. Well-developed characters and your dialogue is most entertaining!

Is this the end or will there be another chapter to follow?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And then what did the Prince of Darkness and the Prom Queen do. . . ?

Please don't stop now. Your story is exceptionally well written.

Does the meeting of their minds lead to a contract or a marriage?

Does Donovan buy the ranch - or do they start one of their own?

Too good to quit now!

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
oh my my my

nice little wrap up... but this can most certainly continue and I hope it does....

I love to see more of these characters and further adventures in to married life.

Very well done

coldhands_warmheartcoldhands_warmheartover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading

Hi Everyone,

So happy you are enjoying the tale of Donovan and Laci, and thank you bigg_mike for your editing talents and many words of wisdom.

I have started on part 3. It will pick up about a year later.

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments.

CHWH

Mr WolfMr Wolfover 10 years ago
Brilliant!!!

Just have to love it!

5*

Regards

Mr Wolf

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i absolutely love this story.

i do hope you have more of Laci & Donovan planned for the future. i can't believe i'm still laughing at some of the things in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love it!

They are soo cute! i love it. aww i was so proud of him when he made toast. good for him LOL

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago
Hilarious

i don't think a story has ever made me laugh so much. Donovan's ideas and then the back and forth between him and victor or him and Laci. awesome that he bought the house for them. Love this and hope there's more :-)

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Dayyuuummm

Woman, this story is beyond amazing! The characters leap off of the page. The internal and external dialogues are wet yourself funny. I scared the dog and had to make up a reason when the kid wanted to know what was so funny. You are so favorited!

WhatdidJanetdoWhatdidJanetdoover 10 years ago
Loved it again.

Thank you for giving us another fabulous chapter. I enjoyed this even more than the first one!! Loved the humour between the characters. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great balance

love the way you balance the flow of the story, the sex and the humorous touches. Please keep sharing your writting

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I was laughing so loud throughout this chapter, scared the cat lol. You've got a great dialogue between the trio. Can't wait for the next chapter :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
De ja vu

Seems very fifty-ish

fishnets1fishnets1over 10 years ago
Loved it!!!!

I loved this so much!!!!! Please write more!!!!!

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenover 10 years ago
you made me cry.

When our master Dom was arguing with himself about her leaving and everyone having crumbs in their bed but him, I actually cried. Great story. Write more I would love to buy this book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOL

Haven't laughed so hard in quite a while. Thoroughly enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
need more

Nice dynamics you need to finish the story

Lol223Lol223over 10 years ago
AWESOME!!

You really need to finish the story, I'm hooked!!

kaylee88kaylee88over 10 years ago

I would love to read more~! The banter between characters is refreshing, your writing style and technique to keep readers engaged is phenomenal, and I would absolutely love to see what happens from here on out! whether its one more chapter or five I'm really intrigued by this story line and these characters!

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago
Wonderfully Funny!

I absolutely love these characters, your story is so refreshing. I hope you write a third chapter where he realises, actually realises, he is totally in love with her! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Only five stars

I'd have given you more but they won't let me...

TLC

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

OMG!! Love it, thanx for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really enjoy your style of writing. I went into this story still a little skeptical of Donovan but I'm completely in love with him now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT!

I love it and have been laughing out loud. Marvelous, Keep up the good work!

fefe428fefe428over 10 years ago
Great fun to read!!!!

Honestly, there were whole sections of this story where I absolutely could not stop laughing. I love reading things that have be laughing out loud!! I really enjoy your style of writing. You seem to be able to mix just the right amount of serious content with the right amount of sarcasm to keep the story balanced. It's funny without turning into a farce or a satire. You also have managed to keep a potentially unlikable character like Donovan likable by giving him some humility and the ability to actually learn from the people he surrounds himself with. I'm excited to see what you have in store next for him.

butchbabebutchbabeover 10 years ago
<3

So funny! You're very good at making people fall for your characters, too. Another 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Had to jump from page two to the end to comment. Not super fond of the fact that the story completely skipped into them already being involved sexually. At the end of the first installment she hated Donovan and then by the second installment was sexually involved with him. I feel like a very important part of the storyline was just jumped over. They now have positive feelings for each other when the previous issues weren't dealt with in any way. :/ bummer.

sweetone66sweetone66over 9 years ago
Kudos!!!

This chapter was every bit as good as the first one... another five stars! Enjoyed the darkness of the first and the humor of this one... keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sometimes

This is just a little too cute. But mostly, it's very nice.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Cute my ass. This is witty as fuck! Late to the party but in love with every bit of it. I don’t know where to focus, the storyline, the characters or the sex! Please tell me you’re still somewhere making magic like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous