All Comments on 'Prince of Darkness vs Prom Queen 08'

by coldhands_warmheart

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Love it ....

Love even though it was her birthday she planned eveything with Donovan in mind down to buying him a horse. Happy New Year and do let us know when it come out on Amazon. I will get it for my Kindle!

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
*hands Laci a Team Donovan t-shirt*

I very much enjoyed Donovan Appreciation Day- I mean Laci's birthday.

I would pick out my favorite part/line, but I would need to copy and paste the entire story. Donovan is one of my most favoritest characters ever ever EVER.

*Flings non-psychotic unicorn dust all about*

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
I agree

These characters are my favs.

I love Donovan and Laci and the relationships that they have with one another, with Marion and Victor and with Matthew and Jeremy.

Beautiful story which i keep coming back too.

I know you probably wont write another chapter but if you do, i would love to read it.

Thanks for sharing these wonderful characters and their stories with us

ChelleShockd4ChelleShockd4over 10 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY!!

You are a VERY talented writer. Please keep us updated as to when you finish the novel and publishing dates. I would definately buy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love It!

Wow! Another brilliant chapter. So heartwarming, tender and funny. Lovely. THANK YOU. xxxx :)

coldhands_warmheartcoldhands_warmheartover 10 years agoAuthor
Hello to everyone who has followed Prince of Darkness v. Prom Queen

First I want to thank everyone who has read and commented on the story. It was my first submission to Literotica and has been a great experience. Part 8 is the final section of the series however, I have reworked a few of the earlier parts and it will be appearing on Amazon in the near future. The book will include a bonus part #9 focusing mostly on Donovan but also a possible beginning to a new chapter in his life with Laci. I am continuing on the book I was writing before I started Prince & Prom Queen and when it's finished, Laci & Donovan might return.

As always a huge thank you to Bigg_Mike for editing and sticking with me, Donovan, Laci & Virgil.

Cold Hands_Warm Heart

rose_by_any_other_namerose_by_any_other_nameover 10 years ago
INCREDIBLE!!

Could not believe I passed up this story several times without reading it but once I started I read the entire thing straight through. Funny, romantic, sexy, heartwarming - this story has it all. Keep writing. I want to read more from you.

coldhands_warmheartcoldhands_warmheartover 10 years agoAuthor
As promised.......

The Prince of Darkness vs. the Prom Queen is now available on Amazon and includes a bonus part 9 focusing mostly on Donovan. Would love to hear from you after you read it.

Sincerely,

CHWH

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Goo get it people ....

It is only 99 cents for the kindle edition!

sweetone66sweetone66over 9 years ago
5 Stars all the way through...

What an absolutely delightful story!!! You have a wonderful way with words and I sincerely hope you find a publisher for this and any future stories you create. Kudos to you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just discovered this

great story - so funny - hope to read more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you.

This has been a thoroughly charming and beguiling story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

This was probably one of the best stories on here. I hope part 9 gets posted soon

Absinth3Absinth3almost 8 years ago
We need more stars!

5 doesn't seem enough...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved It

I thought it was great, loved the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have never seen more incompatible characters!!! For a D/almost s story, the sec was definitely lacking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous