Prince Selects His Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sister, I need to know how you feel. Please. Where are we with this? Is there even a chance?" he asked her.

This moment, he looked so cute to her. Her chiseled and worn brother, a man whose voice in a field could inspire thousands to kill on command, was sitting here shaking, wondering what his little sister would say.

"I need you to tell me the rest of what this means. Why this law works the way it does. What does this mean for the Crown if I were to say yes?"

The fact that she hadn't shot him down gave him immense hope and joy as he relayed the story.

"Among our ancestors there was King Adrian the Great. He had a daughter whom he loved more than anything, and a son who was a debaucherous, horrible human being. The son fucked anything that moved that he had power over. He was going to be King and Adrian hated the idea. This is when Adrian created the High Council and gave them the power to impeach kings and replace them with the closest family member. As part of his reforms of the Law, he created an exception to royal sibling marriage which was an accepted but not widely-practiced norm. He knew his son wanted to marry his sister, but only out of lust. He wanted to use her like he used all his other women and just be a horrendous man.

So Adrian created a law and had it inscribed in the Great Stone - the same stone at the foundation of the palace that gives our family the authority to rule. He said that if a Crown Prince did pick his own sister as wife, he relinquishes his sovereignty and shares it with her. She would become his equal on the throne. Of course, he also gives up the right to touch any other women. No other wives, no concubines. Just his sister-wife."

"Wow, that's a huge cost for a sex-addicted King." she said.

"Well, that was the point. Adrian chose requirements that would be the opposite of everything his drunken sex-addicted son wanted. Unlimited power and unlimited women. Of course Adrian's son found this compromise impossible, so when he became King, he ignored his sister completely. Violating her by force was out of the question and would have landed him impeached and executed by the council. He never touched her and definitely did not marry her. Adrian's law worked to protect his daughter. He wanted to make sure if any prince chose his sister, it would be out of love. A man who would willingly give up power, sovereignty, and the right to fuck as he pleases - out of love. That was an incestuous marriage he did not have a problem blessing. Funny enough, Adrian's son ended up dying from alcohol overdose in his chamber surrounded by whores. His sister Queen Adria ended up becoming Queen. She married the Captain of her Guard funny enough, and we are Adria's descendants.

"Wow. I thought I knew everything about our history but I skipped this part of the story." Sarah said.

"Well, I know it pretty well because I've been thinking about it forever." he responded.

"So what if I don't want the power." she asked. "What if I want us to be together but I don't want to be High Queen".

His hopes continued to rise but he tried to quell them.

"Sarah, as the High Princess, you already hold considerable power. You can call a meeting of the council. You can ask them to investigate that the King is unfit to rule. You can even order a small company of the army up to two thousand men to be annexed to your personal guard. These are not trivial powers. Marrying the High King while being his sister means you ARE High Queen. It's not something that's bestowed upon you. It's not something that can be taken away or that you can give up. It's what you are. Your orders are to be followed. Your commands are to be obeyed. You can't give it up."

"Can I just, not do the job?" she asked.

"My proposal is not a job offer." he answered. "I expect the responsibility of running the kingdom will fall upon my shoulders as everyone is expecting it to. I expect to be woken up at night for emergencies if we receive news of raids in the northern highways, and I expect to spend my days working for the people of this kingdom. I expect none of that from you unless you want it."

"So I can still live the life I wanted. To be on the sidelines, as an advisor?" she asked.

"Well, sure. But you have to understand, even without responsibilities, duties, or the expectation, you will remain High Queen. The power will be in your hands." he explained. "Your orders would be obeyed alongside my own if you exercised them. That is the sacrifice any king who wants this is expected to make, losing the predictability of his own rule."

"Why would you give me such power without responsibility?" she asked.

"That's how the law was written - I'm not giving you power, it would already be yours. A sister-wife of the King is High Queen. But if you're asking me why I am willing to be so vulnerable, it's because I trust you. I trust your mind, your heart, your judgement. And I trust your love. I trust you more than the men I have been in battle with, than the advisors who have taught me and led me into my position today. If you know what the bond of battle is like, you'd understand what it means when I say I trust you more."

She continued to stare at his face. Only now had she begun to notice a few small lines creeping up upon it. To be in the prime of youth and to have these lines on his face, it was much too early. It was from the stress of fighting for their kingdom for so many years.

Adam continued: "If I am willing to give you my heart and to ask you to be mother to my children, what great matter is it that you are also my partner in ruling the Kingdom? If you choose not to wield it, then no one shall ask you otherwise."

"You trust me more than I trust myself." she said.

"I wish that weren't true, but maybe it is so." he responded.

"I'm going to tell you what I feel." she said.

"Please". he asked her, moving close.

She came off of the couch and sat next to him on the floor of her chambers, pulling his hand into her lap and holding it between hers. She stared into his eyes.

"I love you brother. Adam. I love you. I love you with everything the way that you love me. If I could spend my entire life being your wife, loving you, bearing your children, and enjoying these days and nights with you by my side, there is nothing that would make me happier in the entire world." she confessed, as tears fell into her robe.

"Oh my God. I love you too sweetie" Adam said, moving to raise her hands to his lips again to kiss them.

She blushed, feeling his kiss on her hands. Even with her confession, the way he kissed her was a respectful one. A loving one. Not one of lust.

She spoke: "But, I never ever wanted to be High Queen. I never thought of ruling a Kingdom. I learned everything that I had to in order to be ready. Out of my duty to be the heir if anything ever happened to you. To put Father at ease that both his children were capable. But I don't wish to rule. I want to advise." she said.

He continued to hold her hands close to his face, overwhelmed with her admission. "Then advise. Do however little you want. I don't care. I just want you and your love my sweet, dear sister." Adam said.

"Then I am yours. My answer is yes brother. I will marry you. I will be your wife. I will be the mother of your children." Sarah said, smiling, almost shy to look her brother in the eyes.

"My love, oh my love." Adam exclaimed, rising and bringing her up with him to embrace her as he always had but this time making no effort to create space between their bodies. She embraced him back as they rose from the floor, holding each other. This time, their entire bodies meeting each other in their embrace.

He stepped back to look at her gorgeous face, her brown eyes moist with tears, her brown hair falling in a mess around her. He placed his hands on her, one on her hip, and the other on her cheek and drew himself to her lips.

For the first time, she tasted him as their lips met, kissing as lovers. So many times had those lips touched her head, her forehead, her hands, or her cheek. So many little friendly pecks and kisses, innocent and playful. But not today.

For the first time, she felt them touch her own red lips and felt the sensation flow from her face towards her thighs. He gently slipped his tongue into her mouth and although she had never done it before with any man, she sucked on her brother's tongue gently, feeling him explore her mouth. To feel a man's tongue explore the space under her own, to taste him - it was electrifying. But to know it was her brother, her Adam - her knees felt weak in desire and longing.

Her saliva mingled with her brother's and she tasted his gentle kiss. She naturally grabbed onto him, her body flowing into his embrace as she moaned. His firm hands met just above her supple ass, rubbing her lower back underneath her flowing robe.

Blood rushed to her cheeks as she felt a shiver between her legs. She slowly released herself from his mouth and his embrace.

"I love you so much little sister." Adam said, looking at her cute, smiling, gorgeous face. The blush in her cheeks made her even more lovely and and made him fall for her further. He knew this woman could ask him for anything on the planet and he would do it. He was grateful that she was so sensible, kind, and good down to the depths of her heart that she would never abuse this power she held over him.

"I love you my brother. My Lord. My King." she said. In the past, those last two titles would probably have been used to tease him, but they way she looked at him made it clear she called him these titles out of her desire, her love, and perhaps even a desire to be dominated by him.

She slowly removed his outer robe and unbuttoned his inner one as he stood there, amazed that this girl, an innocent spritely creature with the laugh of an angel was speaking to him with the voice of a woman full of desire. She was literally disrobing him. She placed her hands inside his robes and felt his chest with her hands. His muscles felt toned, defined, and massive his clothes.

"These arms have dominated entire nations." she said to him, both flattering him, but really standing in admiration of him.

"Sister, you're making me blush now." he said, smiling at her little flirts.

"Well, I wonder how they will do in dominating a princess in her own bed." she said, her seductive smile causing her brother to realize for the first time that just because his sweet sister hadn't often used her sexual charms, didn't mean didn't have them.

"You will rule this kingdom with the golden scepter will you not?" she asked him.

"Yes. It's the symbol of royal rule since the founding of our kingdom." he responded.

"You're going to rule over my body, your baby sister's body, with a different scepter. Why don't you let me see it. Let me see how you will rule in my bed."

"Sarah, are you sure you want to open that door before we are married?" he asked her.

"You've fucked girls all over the kingdom during your exploits. Just because I've never done doesn't mean you need to hesitate now." she said, firmly.

"But, you are the princess. You're my sister and we aren't married yet. My taking you now would be something that's looked down upon." he responded. Though every fiber of his being wanted nothing more than to make love to his sister - protecting her meant everything to him.

"My bond with you my dear brother, is written inside our blood. I do not need a temple to sanctify our love - my body is the temple and you are the high priest. Enter me and leave your offering. I don't need an oath - our whispers in each other's ears while you fuck me will be our oaths." she said, moving towards him with urgency. "The wedding and the oaths and the parties shall be for everyone else. But this night, this night will be for us."

Hearing all of these words from him of his love and his desire for her had awakened a latent burning inside her. All these years of keeping her love for him locked away to die had resurrected her passions instead as all the doors came open. She wanted to him to take her. And to never touch another woman again.

"I didn't know you had so much passion for me hidden inside you dear sister." he said softly, as he smiled, letting her take off his robes as he began to reach for hers.

"Years of passion Adam. You have no idea. Years of quietly whispering your name while quelling my own fire, alone in my bed." she grabbed his hand and brought it to her waist, and slipped it into her skirt so he could feel her wetness for him for the first time. She then took it out, his fingers soaked with her juices and licked her own fluids from his middle finger and brought his hand to his own mouth and said to him: "Taste me".

He tasted her essence on his finger for the first time and it set off something it him he could not imagine. She tasted sweet, yet mature and womanly. The untouched, untarnished, virgin honey dripping from his baby sister. The most beautiful woman on the planet as far as he and perhaps many others were concerned. He knew he was going to take her today. The sweet, heavy scent of her sex left him no option.

She had already started to undress but he began now to nearly tear her garments off, leaving her in nothing but thin, sexy panties that left little to the imagination.

He carried her to her bed and lay her down, laying kisses upon her naked breasts - for the first time seeing them fully exposed to him. They were more perfect than any he had ever seen - he cupped them both and kissed them as she laughed at the tickle. It was still her little angelic laugh but what they were about to do was far from angelic. These were his little sister's breasts. They would be his to enjoy and would one day feed their children.

He began to suck each one vigorously causing Sarah to squirm under his brother's powerful body and relentless attention. She began moaning, feeling things she could only have imagined before but never knew. She didn't know that if a man sucked on her nipples, the current would make its way all the way down to her pussy and cause her sensations there which would make her drip even more than she already was.

Hearing Sarah moan was too much for him. He grabbed her panties and literally tore them off her body, exposing her beautiful pink pussy to his eyes for the first time. Her outer lips were engorged, large, welcoming mounds that called to him, wet with her sweat and her inner lips were cute, dripping with her juices and pink. He slowly brought his face to her vagina as she shivered, and began to kiss his baby sister in her most secret places, inhaling the sweet scent of her pussy. There was no rose-perfume here, the scent that he usually associated with her. This was the unmistakable scent of a young, virgin, woman dripping with desire for her lover. It was sultry, heavy, yet he there was something different about it. It was sweet in a way he had never experienced before. Perhaps their shared blood made her scent even more addicting to him.

She moaned in pleasure "Oh, Adam, my sweet, sweet brother", almost unable to control herself. She slowly began to push him away as she felt her climax coming. She did not want this to end yet.

"Did I do something wrong sister?" Adam asked her. The formality of their language that had been a staple of royal manners made it even more sexy here. To hear him address her as "sister" while his face dripped with her juices made her giggle.

"No, my love. But I don't want to finish yet. I want to see it. Show it to me." she asked.

He knew what she meant. He disrobed completely and stood next to the bed and she rose up on the bed and sat before him. And she saw it - a massive, thick cock that she could not get her hand all the way around. It was over seven inches long and it was dripping a clear fluid. She immediately grabbed it gently, completely thrown off by how rock hard it felt. It almost felt like there was a bone inside but she knew this was not the case. She kissed the head, causing Adam first to inhale in pleasure and then smile as she saw what looked like hands too small to truly grip his massive member.

She looked at him, truly for the first time as a man and marveled. People sincerely called her the most beautiful woman in the land but had constantly ignored the beauty of her own brother in favor of his bravery in battle. But she saw this flawless penis before her which caused all kinds of feelings to stir in her stomach. The way his balls hung below it, filled with the future of their family and their dynasty. She smiled, knowing that she would try and make sure he'd never have to spill his precious seed anywhere outside her body ever again.

"You stare at me Sarah. Is everything OK?" he asked, his hand gently rubbing the top of her head in affection.

"Everything is fine my Lord." she said. She looked up at his chiseled body and how her pelvis framed his penis, his thighs, and provided what almost looked like a base for his clearly defined abs to settle upon. He had the body of a demigod. His chest and arms were so carved that it made her drip as she stared at them. And finally, she stared at his face. He had a light beard, as if he had not shaved in a few days but it was the way he looked at her. He looked at her with the care and concern of a big brother, the lust of a lover, the respect of a caring husband, the dignity of a king towards someone entrusted to his charge.

She had to make things clear with him.

"Come and settle upon me brother but do not enter me until I ask." she told him.

He kissed her forehead and did as he was told. They lay there completely naked, ready to break the seal forever.

"Adam. From this moment, I will give myself to you. I will be the place you rest, I will be the home you find peace in. I will be the one into whom you can pour your every lust, your every perversion, your every desire, your every secret. Every way you wish to ravage your little sister's body, every way in which you wish to have me, all the times you wish to impregnate me and make me bear your children, every little thing you wish me to do to bring you pleasure to your body, peace to your heart, or love to your life - I shall do."

"Sarah, my sweet, I don't need you to..." he began to respond, overwhelmed by her grand promise.

"Wait, listen" she said. She brought his hand to her dripping pussy. "This pussy is your kingdom. This body belongs to you. You may for the rest of our lives, take from it what you will, and give to it what you will. I am yours. But only me. No other woman is to have you from tonight. No one but me. Even though our marriage will not be for a few days - as far as I'm concerned, your faithfulness to me begin now."

"Sarah, I was yours and yours alone the moment I expressed my love for you. I even regret that I touched anyone other than you for all of these years. I wish I could have..."

"It's fine. What's done is done, and honestly, it was healthy that you got rid of your needs in the lands in which you did battle with whoever you met rather than come back home unable to function. she explained. "But now, you're mine. I know men have desires. I know men want to take their women from their asses. I know men want to be sucked, and licked and worshiped and have their sexual essences swallowed. I know men wish to be able to sometimes slap and beat their women in safe ways and dominate them and order them. I know they desire their women to dance for them and display themselves and make their entire bodies completely subservient. As your little sister, as your wife, as your lover, and as your subject until we are married - I want you to know I will let you do all this and more. Because I love you. I trust you. Because I belong to you. And as I lay here every fiber of me wishes to be ruled by you. But you must swear - you will never be with another woman again."