Prince Selects His Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I swear it. In the names of my father and mother, in the name of my Kingdom, and in the name of the Great Creator whose names have no ending and whose glory has no limit - I swear my loyalty and my love to you and you alone my sister."

She kissed him on the nose and smiled, deflating the seriousness of their conversation. "Then fuck me." she said.

Adam wasted no time getting in between Sarah's thighs and bringing himself into position. Her underwear lay to her side so she grabbed it and brought it to his face.

"Smell me as you enter me." she said. He loved how kinky she had gotten within only a few hours of his confession. "And no matter how I scream or yell, don't stop. Just keep moving until you are inside me. Don't go too slow or it will just drag it out." she told him.

"Yes sister." he said as she positioned the head of his massive cock and let it enter the inner lips. The touch alone sent shivers through both of them. Something so deeply forbidden in their society and so taboo - was about to be the most wonderful moment of their lives. He looked down and the first inch of his cock was shining with his little sister's sexual essence. Reflecting on this alone would have made him cum but he had more to do. He entered again and pushed, slowly.

The moans and screams that left Sarah's mouth were hard for Adam to describe. They were full of pleasure, and pain, and rapture. She moaned, screaming: "Oh God! Oh Adam!" at the top of her lungs. He did not relent and continued to push as she had ordered until finally he began to feel each inch of her accept each inch of him. She was both incredibly tight but incredibly wet and the wetness was the only thing allowing him to penetrate. He felt her fit better than a glove, as if her entire pussy had been designed for his penis and nothing else - a sister designed to receive her brother. He did not take his eyes off of her face.

When she moaned he stared at her perfect face and when she opened her eyes in a moment of relief, she would find him staring her in the eyes, with a half-smile and a half-look of pleasure. Finally she felt his pelvis press down fully against hers, signalling that all 7 and a half inches of her brother was firmly embedded inside her vagina - a part of her forever. It was hard for them to move much because it was felt like he had entered some sort of vice grip that was designed exactly for him.

The pressure on all sides was incredible. Nothing had ever felt like this to him before. This truly was the woman designed for him in every single way and vice-versa.

Sarah looked towards the entrance to her chambers and behind layers of curtains saw a silhouette of her mother. She had come to see what the noise was about and she knew her mother had figured it out. She would not tell anyone. She was probably happy for them and would guard their secret Sarah knew. She saw the figure leave and heard the door close.

"My dear Adam, fuck me." Sarah said, loudly, ensuring her mother would hear.

"Yes my love" Adam replied and slowly began to draw his penis out. The ridge of his penis dragged along the inside of her pussy, delivering pleasure to every inch of her inside. He slammed back in and slowly began to increase his tempo. She spread her legs further and wrapped them behind his back.

"Oh my brother! Oh dear brother! she cried out, reveling now in their formal ways of speaking to each other."

"Just call me Adam when I'm fucking you." he said, giggling at her cheeks while kissing her, never letting his tempo slow down.

"I kind of like being formal while you fuck me." she said, smiling back at him. Maybe I should start calling you "Highness" too!" she said, laughing.

He loved that she was his best friend. That they could laugh and giggle and play in moments of passion and lust. He began to thrust as deeply as possible inside her pussy, awakening nerves and sensations in her that had never been touched before. They both perspired, their sweat mingling as they made love - a forbidden sheen covering both of their bodies. He sucked at her pink nipples, alternating them and feeling her pussy contract around his member every time he did so vigorously. It was as if they already knew each other's bodies so well an account of their common lineage.

"Something's happening." she said. "I know what it's like to cum but I haven't felt this before."

Seeing her innocence and that he and he alone would be the man to see the sweet innocence, and then with his love and his lust, take it away from his naive little sister and turn her into a woman, made Adam start to lose control. He simply whispered: "It's OK, just embrace it." and began to slam into her with a greater frenzy than ever before. Her pussy began to withstand pounding after pounding as the entire thrusting force of this warrior prince smashed into his little sister's body on her bed.

"Oh my GOD!" she screamed as her vagina felt all of his thickness ram into her without any restraint, her grip squeezing down onto him with every muscle she had there to no avail - his massive cock would come and go as it pleased, violating her deeply. They had been making love, but now, she was being fucked. She was being absolutely fucked and pounded, owned - claimed, by her big brother. Had anyone else seen this from outside they'd probably think she was being raped against her will, but her eyes continued to stare at his lust-driven face. Her legs wrapped around his back and her ankles locked him in as well as she could.

This is what Princess Sarah wanted. He knew her brother had this in him. This raw, animalistic, passionate, unrestrained lust to fuck a woman. Now that she knew she'd be the only one - she wanted him to release it all onto her. The countless times she now knew had must have been staring at her ass. The countless times he must have imagined her while having sex with some nameless noblewoman in another land. She would have time to be his princess, his queen, his loving wife, his baby sister. But right now, she wanted to be his woman. To be taken by him. The little bit of her mind that retained control of herself as she lost herself to the uncontrollable sensation in her pussy caused her to smile as she looked at him. A prince, a king, a brother - out of control. The state he was in - she wasn't sure if he would even stop if she asked him - and she kind of liked seeing him that way. That she had done this to her stoic warrior prince.

He continued fucking her without any control, ravaging her pussy until she finally felt her orgasm start to kick in. This was not like anything she had felt before. As she began to ascend it her every muscle contracted, for the first time the strength of her pussy was able to hold her brother in a little bit, calming down the uncontrollable piston-fuck he was laying into her body. He went to her lips immediately and they moaned into each other mouths, sucking on each other's tongues together.

She came, and came, fluid squirting from inside her all over Adam's pelvis, soaking him and her sheets in her juices. She had never ejaculated any fluid like this before during climax but here it was, perhaps an experience she needed him to bring out of her. As she continued to spasm on his member she groaned.

"Sarah!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, as she felt pride at her name being yelled by this god of a man. He wrapped her close, almost as if he was trying to become one with her, and thrust deeper and harder as his member throbbed inside her. He unleashed volley after volley of thick, white, heavy semen from deep inside his body, filled with loads after load of sperm - into the innermost depths of his baby sister's waiting body. He had never ejaculated this much before but it went on and on as he unleashed himself inside her, pouring years of his lust into her perfect pussy for the first time.

She knew from his size that his massive delivery of his seed into her pussy would most certainly be near her cervix. She could not imagine how it would not make its way inside to do deed it was meant for. She didn't care. She was his now. To be fucked by him any day would be her pleasure. To have his child would be an honor. A life she had planned full of uncertainty and question was now replaced by absolute surety. Under Adam and next to him is where she would belong always.

Adam continued to grown, his screams of her name now turning into whispers as he settled by her ear, his penis STILL pumping his load into her until he finally felt the flow stop. There was more semen that he had pumped into her than the volume of her entire vagina could possible hold. It began to drip out from the sides and onto the sheets. Sarah reveled in the feeling, sticky and warm.

"Don't pull out. Stay in me. Sleep here tonight." she said to him.

"I can't believe we just did that." Adam said. "I've been dreaming of it for years."

"You can't believe that you just bathed every inch of the inside of my cunt with your baby-batter?" she asked, a dirty, sexy, funny smile on her face.

"How are you both so cute and so naughty at the same time?" he asked, kissing her and she wrapped her legs around him so they could face each other and let his member remain inside her pussy.

"You can't believe how my pussy was just violated by my big brother and probably has no choice now but to absorb all this cum and how I'm probably going to get pregnant because you pumped so much of yourself into me? You know, as a big brother you're supposed to take care of your virgin little sister and instead you showed up here and took me all for yourself. Bad, bad prince."

"Well, I did take care of you, from a certain point of view." Adam responded, laying little kisses on her nose and cheeks.

"You ravaged me. Look at how red my pussy is. This is the pussy of a princess and it was ravaged. It was pounded like a prince's plaything." she said, just teasing him and trying to say all the naughty things she guessed he probably liked.

"Well, what is my penance dear sister. How do I make up for this naughty thing I've done?" he asked, enjoying this little banter.

"No more masturbation." she said.

"What?" he asked.

"You have a little sister who loves you and promised her body to you. So now whenever you need to cum, you come to me. You can fuck me, have me suck your cock, take my ass, or just let me give you a hand job. You use me as your sex toy but I always get your cum. That is royal cum. It belongs to me now. So as much as you get me to do whatever you want, I want your cum. You're horny in the night, you come to me and let me have it."

"What if you're sleeping" he asked, realizing she's actually serious.

"Up to you. I am yours even when I am asleep. Just take my body. Wake me with a kiss, or wake me with your cock in my pussy after you've oiled it so as to not hurt me. But your cum, goes inside me from now on. I am the only receptacle for it, I'm the only place that beautiful cock will ever spill its load."

"What if I just want some time alone to fantasize and do my own thing?" he asked.

"You mean fantasize about another woman? I know men. I know that's what they do. Fine. Then come to me and call me by her name. Fuck me and pretend I'm her. I don't care. I am not threatened by any other women since there won't be any others. If you want to fantasize about a lover you've had or wish to have, I still get your cum. We'll role play. You call me her name and I'll pretend to be her. I'll be whatever you want. Just use me dear brother."

"You're amazing. How is this real?" he asked.

"Because you are giving up what all the other kings get - concubines, slave girls, unlimited sexual options - because you love me. I trust your love. I also know men get bored sometimes and like variety. So I'll be your variety. I'm secure enough in what I can give you that role-playing to be someone else doesn't harm me. I know you love me enough that you'd die for me. I don't need any proof of this. Of course, I'm not saying this is some kind of unbreakable rule I want to impose on you my brother. I'm just saying - I'm here. Use me. Use your sister for all your fantasies, your lusts and your pleasures. Let me milk you dry so that there isn't a day that goes by that you're sexually in need of anything except me. Treat me like your wife, your sister, your lover, your whore, your slave-girl - dump your cum in me and release your every desire in me."

"How are you this perfect? How are you a strategist, a lover, a princess, and all of these other things at the same time?" he asked her. He was overwhelmed by her sexuality. He didn't know that she knew everything he wanted so well. "However it is, it's a deal. I won't cum without you. That's far from a penance though, you know" he told her.

"I know. You don't really need a penance - you did everything right. You protected my heart all these years and you waited to take me. You're the man of my dreams and I can't wait to live our adventure together." she said.

As they held each other, their bodies sticky with the sweat and cum that they had shared with one other, Sarah snuggled into her brother's chest and fell asleep. He lay while feeling her gentle breath on his chest, content with every single part of his life. She was the most precious thing in his life ever since she had been born. A tear welled up in his eye as he thought about the future with her that he had always dreamed. And with joyful images in his mind of his sister playing with their future children, he fell asleep.