Prince Selects His Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
The Princess tells their parents she accepts her brother.
5k words
4.67
24.2k
68

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 05/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Adam and Sarah walked together into the family's gathering room in the center of the royal chambers. They weren't holding hands but their shoulders were touching. After their tryst in the night, they had woken up in the morning and made love again. Sarah refused to shower after, insisting that they meet their parents immediately. Thick loads of her brother's semen slowly dripped from her pussy into her underwear. It aroused her to know that she was coming to her parents for the first time, as a woman. Her brother's woman.

They found their parents on a couch, King Tarian sipping on tea while their mother Diana wrote responses to letters to the royal family.

"Good morning children' Diana said. Her voice serious, but gentle.

"Good morning Mother. Father." Adam replied.

"You spent some time talking through this, have you?" Tarian said. Noticing their shoulders touching, and noticing that there was no awkward distance between them at all. They seemed jovial and close, closer than ever in fact.

"We did talk, Father" Sarah replied. She shifted her steps as Adam's semen pooled into her panties and a few drops began to drip down her thigh. Tarian noticed Sarah's pronoun. "We". As if she and Adam were united. Not "I spoke to my brother." Rather, "We did talk."

Adam and Sarah sat next to each other on the rich brocade covered couch in front of their parents. A stewardess came to ask them if they wished for anything and Sarah sent her away.

"And what did you talk about?" the King (Emeritus) asked.

"Father, before I say anything. I want to say, I love you. We love you. You are the best father, the best leader....the best king we could ever have asked for. You taught us, loved us, trained us, and you were with us at times that lesser nobles would have have abandoned their families through, claiming they were too busy. We owe you everything." Sarah told her father.

Her soft voiced softened his demeanor. It wasn't just her words, it her sincerity. This was a woman who spoke the truth, always. She did not flatter and did not lie. Tarian had always been proud of her for this.

"I love you too my princess" Tarian told her. "You are both the apples of my eye. But what has been proposed here is so unusual, and so unorthodox that I'm still deeply disturbed by what it means and what it will mean for this family and this kingdom."

Adam began to speak but Sarah touched his hand to silence him and replied.

"I know. I know this Father. And I want you to know that we want nothing more than the the best for this family, and this kingdom. And because of that, I have decided to accept Adam's proposal. I wish to be his wife. I wish to be his for the rest of my life. His and no other's."

As she said this, she burst into smile, almost laughing. She was glowing. Like a woman after her wedding night might glow, her maidenhood gone, having first tasted the pleasures of the flesh, and having understood what love is like when it is acted upon by the body.

Diana looked at her, knowing why she was smiling. She had heard everything. She had seen the shapes of her children, her son and daughter, making love behind the curtains. Her face maintained a firm, grim expression. She did not want Sarah to give away what had occurred to her father. But it was too late.

"You are glowing Sarah. You cannot contain yourself. What happened last night?" Tarian asked her. Demanding that she answer.

"What do you mean? My brother came to my chambers to speak to me about his proposal, and we spoke. And I accepted with all my heart." she told him.

She continued to smile. Adam having explained everything to her, and her knowing that they could not be stopped, had given her the emotional freedom to revel in her choice. Adam smiled, and moved his hand to his sister's, taking it inside his own.

"You accepted him with your heart?" Tarian asked. "Did you accept him in any other way? Did you let him take you before you were even married?" he asked, his voice rising in intensity.

"Tarian!" Diana said.

"No!" said Tarian. "This is the princess of this kingdom, and I need to know if someone has deflowered her outside of marriage. Violated her! That is a capital crime in this kingdom. I want to know what happened last night!"

"Father, listen." Adam began.

"No." Sarah cut him off. She steeled her smile with the expression of a Queen, focusing her fiery eyes on her beloved father.

"Yes, I gave my body to my brother last night. I gave him all of myself. I belong to him now, Father. I will be his till my last days. I will serve him and this Kingdom. He is the only man deserving of me."

"How dare you." Tarian exclaimed, his angry eyes fixed on his son, his crown prince.

"How dare you violate my daughter before even speaking your vows to her!" Tarian yelled, his focus entirely on Adam.

"Father, I love her. I did not violate her, though if you must blame someone, yes you should blame me. I am her older brother, and I am responsible for everything." Adam said.

Somehow, in this one place, his courage and strength had dissipated. He loved every person in this room and wished to hurt no one. He especially did not wish to insult his father. He did not care if Tarian was angry at him or would yell at him. He would not raise the aggression in the room one iota. He would maintain calm, let himself be blamed, and make sure he absolved his little sister from any accusation. Truly the behavior and character of a king.

Sarah on the other hand, would have no such accusations made about her brother. That he somehow took advantage of her. An insult to his character and an insult to her agency. She was a princess of this kingdom, not a damsel in distress. One of the most powerful people on the Earth. She stood, her royal robes flowing with the elegance that symbolized the authority she would soon have.

"Father - that law applies to every case except this. Check the Laws of our kingdom. The princess if taken to bed by her own brother the prince, is not considered to have been violated, nor is the act considered a sin, a crime, or an act outside of wedlock. This is because their existing blood relationship serves as a binding tie for them. I did not want the consummation of my marriage to Adam to be a public celebration. I wanted it to be mine and his. Only ours. He did not take me. I gave myself."

She stood tall before her father, almost as if he was lesser than her in rank and she was the sovereign.

"This is unbelievable." Tarian said, still processing the fact that his princess, virgin daughter and been deflowered by his own son.

Sarah continued, "No vows are required between a royal brother and sister. It is written in their blood if they wish for it to be so. Adam's seed has filled my womb Father. His breath flows in me and mine in him. You know what this means. There are no more decisions to be made. We are bound forever. This is the choice I made and I stand by it."

Diana placed her hand on her husband's shoulder, lovingly. "My Lord, it is done. If they have already laid with one another, this cannot be undone." she told him.

"I can't believe within a night, you went so far with one another." Tarian said.

"Father, I realized when Adam asked me for my hand, that I had always been his. Always. Whether he was fighting in the badlands, waging war in the highlands, or here at home - I had always wanted him, and no other. This did not happen in one night. He and I fell in love over our lifetime. He just made me realize it last night. And when I did, I surrendered myself to him." Sarah explained.

As her father listened, he knew deep down, no woman would love his son as well as Sarah. And no man could love Sarah as beautifully as her own brother would. They were holding hands now. He had to admit, their love for each other was beautiful.

"And you are ready to be High Queen?" he asked.

"I shall take the title, but I shall follow Adam's leadership and submit to him. I don't care for the throne. I just want him." she responded.

He knew this fight was lost. In fact, a part of him had known it deep in his heart when his daughter had risen up like the royalty she was the night before and retired to her bedchambers. He knew that if the answer was no, she would have said it bluntly. She had left to weigh the consequences of saying yes. That thought had been with him all night.

"So, you said according to the law you are already bound?" he asked his children. He had not much spend time learning the laws of royal familial sexual relations in their kingdom.

"According to the law, Father", Adam spoke, his voice clearing - "Sarah is already my wife."

"Because he is my brother, when he took me last night, I became his legal spouse." Sarah said. "And when he released himself into me last night and this morning, it became irrevocable. I am his wife. A wedding is a formality now. A necessary formality, but still a formality."

"And this morning? You had each other this morning too?!" he said. Not wishing to much to pry into their sexual activity but out of shock that his children had made love twice in only the span of a few hours..

"Yes Father" Sarah responded. "Even at this moment I drip with Adam's essence."

"Sarah!" Diana explained. We don't need to know all the details of your affair together!".

"Sorry Mother. I just want to make it clear how irreversible this is."

"So be it." Tarian said. "You leave me no choice. You shall be married. But since you have hurried the matter, if you have impregnated your sister, we cannot have her being pregnant for long before the wedding. Her child must be traced directly to you and it must be impossible to trace it to any other."

"Whose child would it be other than Adam's? Until last night I had never touched a man!" Sarah exclaimed, confused.

Tarian responded: "It doesn't matter - the fact that you are not wed would place doubt in the idea that your child belongs to Adam. A seed of doubt in the legitimacy of a claim to the throne is enough to start a war. It might even be your second child who makes the accusation to supplant your first's claim and place himself as the heir. It cannot be allowed to happen. You must be wed immediately."

"That's unbelievable. What sibling would do this?" Adam said.

Diana smiled as she explained: "All other royal siblings do these things. They fight and argue for power and rights. You are perhaps the only two who do not my little love."

Diana smiled as she spoke to Adam, at how naive her otherwise shrewd son was. It was because he could not imagine ever harming his own sister, that he could not even fathom anyone else doing the same. He would surrender all his rights to her if she but asked. They were not like any other brother and sister she had ever seen.

"Then let it be so." Adam said. "We will wed as soon as possible."

"Agreed." Sarah responded.

Tarian exhaled, almost in relief. His children has forced his hand but he was glad they agreed to the timeline.

He spoke, turning to his son. "Adam, you must promise me you will love your sister with every ounce of your being. That you will never betray her. You are my Kingdom, but she has always been my World. I love you both, but you hold the power in this relationship. The throne goes to her because of you. If you abuse this power or harm her in any way, I will kill you myself."

"Father!" Sarah exclaimed, shocked.

"I must speak. I am still your King and your father. You have said what you wanted, now let me say what I must."

"Sorry Father." Sarah said.

"You Sarah, you are all the intelligence of my mind and of your mother's brought together. Your brother is all my courage and my strength and your mother's resilience brought together. As I reflect, I realize there is no better pair than the two you of, to love one another or to rule this kingdom. Yet, we are putting all of our hopes in a single place. There is no heir and spare now. There is no secondary line that would come from you and your husband. We are a single line now that can only come from the two of you. None of your cousins, your uncles, or our other relatives are fit to rule. If anything happens to either of you, this kingdom shall fall apart."

"I understand Father." Sarah responded, holding her brother's hand.

"My daughter, you must take care of your brother. Be loyal to him, support him, love him. Your power as his High Queen makes you the most powerful woman on the Earth. Do not use it to overrule him. In law you shall be his equal, but a chariot cannot ride with two drivers, and a ship cannot sail with two captains. This kingdom's rule MUST be united." Tarian said, gently, softly. Almost begging, afraid for the future of his kingdom and his children.

"Father, he is my older brother. And my husband. And he shall be my king. I come to him in submission. My heart, my soul, my body - I submit all of myself to him. Of all his subjects that submit to his authority, of all the land that shall be his to rule - he rules over me first. Perhaps it is my arrogance father, but the very thought of any other man having me disgusts me."

Sarah took her brother's hand and placed it upon her own stomach. "My womb shall be for my brother to seed with his progeny. My mind will serve his vision for our kingdom. My body will be forever the place for my brother to release his lusts and his desires. My heart will be his - loving him and being loved by him. I shall be more his servant than the servant girls. You have no idea the ally, the friend, the champion, the love - that he has in me."

Adam did not show it, but hearing his baby sister say these words made his cock jerk. She was the epitome of beauty, intelligence, and grace, and to know that it seemed to give her joy to surrender herself to him gave him such deep pleasure, not only in his heart, but in his body.

"You place my mind at ease daughter." he said, somewhat shocked at her explicit mention of so much. Yet, her pledge and her promise placed him in a better mood.

Tarian turned to his wife: "Diana - my love - please begin the plans for the wedding. We must hold it before the next week is over." he told his her.

Diana stood, listening to the entire conversation, shocked at hearing her daughter's thoughtful, deep, but highly detailed vision for her place beside her brother. She stepped towards her children, and taking each of their heads in her hands, kissed them each on the forehead.

"I love you both." she said.

She stepped out of the room to begin ordering the palace administration to begin planning the wedding.

As Tarian stood with Adam and Sarah, they heard enormous commotion outside the main hall of the family's living quarters. Pieces of furniture were being moved from Sarah's room and down the massive hallway towards Adam's room.

"What is happening?" Tarian asked.

"I am moving to Adam's bedchamber Father." Sarah responded. "I told my servants to move a few things so that I could live out of his room starting today."

"So soon?" Tarian said.

"Well, I'm his wife, I better start living like it." she said, smiling.

He shook his head with a half-smile. He had accepted this logically but was still processing it. He spoke: "I am late for the meeting of the kingdom's security council. I must go."

"Shall I attend, Father?" Adam asked

"No. This is more of a farewell meeting to a few council members who shall be retiring along with me. The real meetings that you must attend will start next week. Till then, anything important will come in your daily briefs." he told them.

"Thank you Father. For everything." Adam said.

"I am proud to see you and your sister so completely dedicated to each other. But I am worried. Prove my worries wrong." he said.

"We will Father" Sarah responded as Tarian left the living chambers.

"So...you're going to be more my servant than the servant girls....is that right little sister?" Adam said, smiling devilishly at Sarah.

"Oh shut up, I had to tell him what he needed to hear to he understood how dedicated I am to you! Don't push it!" Sarah responded.

"So you were lying?" Adam said, pulling his sister close into his embrace, his hand on her back. His smile, nuzzling her cheek.

"No, not lying. I meant what I said. I just mean don't push it by being a jerk about it." she said, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"You know you're the most wonderful thing that has ever come into my life." he said, gently biting her lower lip.

"I know I am. Now why don't you take me into Mother and Father's chambers, and let me show you how submissive I will be? Our rooms have too many servants moving things around right now."

"What do you mean?" Adam responded.

"You have released your seed into my pussy twice and yet I've never tasted it. I wish to taste it. To swallow it. Directly from you. Take me into their bedchamber and release it into my mouth so I can swallow it." Sarah said, her hands moving down to his belt.

"Sarah! That is their room!" Adam exclaimed.

"That what makes it so hot. We were both conceived in that room. Now you can go and release your cream into my mouth there. It's only fitting Brother." Sarah explained, her hand now inside her brother's pants, fondling his rock hard penis.

"Let's go" he said, wasting no time.

They went into their parents' room and found Lyla, their parents' 23-year old pale-skinned, petite servant-girl laying naked in the bed. They knew she often slept next to the king alongside their mother, along with a number of other occasional servant girls. This was the right of all kings, and one that Adam had permanently given up forever by proposing to and deflowering his sister. Looking at Lyla's naked body though, he had no regrets. He belonged to his sister and wanted to no else.

"Lyla, we need you to leave" Adam commanded her.

"Yes my Lord, your majest....your highness..I'm sorry I don't know what title you have right now." she said.

Sarah spoke. "Lyla, you know what title I have right now, and it's 'your highness', and these formalities don't mean much to me nor to my brother, so just speak to me normally. We need this room and need you to leave. Now. No one is in the outer chamber, you can get dressed there."

"Yes, yes your highness, dear princess, I'll go now." Lyla said as she grabbed her things and left, closing the massive doors behind her.

Sarah fixed her mischievous eyes on her big brother. "Get on the bed and remove your pants" Sarah told him.

"You know, Father and Mother just lay with Lyla in this bed last night. That's obvious. Isn't it strange for me to even touch these sheets?"

"Who cares" Sarah said. "I need you in my mouth now. I want to taste you."

Adam dutifully stripped his pants and underwear off, his massive cock sticking out in the air as he lay on the bed. Sarah climbed onto the bed, making her way towards her brother's naked lower half. She touched his feet, kissing them, and slowly kissed her way up his calves, his thighs, and finally lay herself between his thighs and gently took his penis into her mouth.

She had never done this before to completion but had figured out enough about what kind of pressure caused her brother to orgasm, that she knew where to place the pressure. Holding the base of his cock in one hand and part of the shaft in another, his member STILL stuck out with some of his shaft and the massive head of his penis emerging from her enclosed grip. She sucked gently, letting her saliva liberally coat his member and drip onto his heavy sack.

Adam moaned deeply, almost as if from his soul. "Oh my dear sister. My sweet Sarah." he moaned, not caring who would hear.

She slowly pulled her mouth off of the head, and examined it, smiling.

"This. This is a king's cock." she said to him, and kissed it down to his massive sack.

12