Prince Selects His Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The future of this kingdom lies in these balls, do you know that brother?" she asked him, kissing him there, inhaling his deep, masculine scent. He was clean, but sweaty and musky, smelling like...himself. She reveled in it. It was the natural odor of a man. Her man. She wanted nothing more than for it to be what she went to sleep to and woke up to for the rest of her life.

"Yes baby. I know" he said, continuing to moan as one of her hands slowly stroked his cock, and the other fondled his testicles while she continued to lick and kiss them. He did not know how she knew to do this, only that she was the best he had ever had touching him here.

The combined seed of her father and mother lay within these massive, glorious, thick balls hanging from her brother's strong, muscular body.

She also held the same seed, the same lineage, in her own body. The thought of reuniting them inside her womb, two branches of a single tree intertwining again and becoming one, made her pussy drip. If he had not just fucked her an hour before, she would surely have mounted him now. But her pussy was sore, unable to take yet another pounding, a third one within a single day from this massive rod.

She enveloped him again with her sweet mouth as he moaned her name.

"Sarah! My Sarah!" he said as he placed his hand on her head.

She bobbed up and down, one hand vigorously rubbing his shaft up and down while gently twisting, and the other firmly squeezing and releasing his balls.

"Yes! Yes! Yes my sweet baby sister!" he began to scream as his climax neared.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. Completely at her mercy. Moaning, twisting. Hers. As much as she submitted to him and would do so for the rest of her life, she knew the power she held over her brother. Yet, as she had sworn to herself before, she would use it only to love him.

"Saraaaaah!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, surely loud enough that the servants could hear if they were outside the door. She felt his balls contract up and twitch in her hands and she used the opportunity to press them firmly against his body applying intense pressure to them without harming them.

His massive cock began to twitch in her mouth but she never took herself off of it. She continued to suck and grasp him firmly with her other hand as he began to spurt thick load after thick load of his essence into his sister's waiting mouth. Sarah was surprised that after fucking her twice, he still had so much inside him. As he filled her mouth she had no choice but to swallow and breathe through her nose.

Yet, the torrent of semen did not seem to stop. His princely cum emerged from deep inside his body and into the princess's mouth, so heavy and creamy that she almost wondered for a second if it was entirely liquid. He whispered her name the entire time as he came: "Sarah. Oh Sarah. Sweet Sarah!", as if a prayer to a goddess. In a way, she was his goddess.

As his massive orgasm abated, she slowly pulled her mouth off of his penis to see him looking at her - his face relieved, lazy, and smiling. She looked him in the eyes, her mouth full to the brim with his thick load. He wasn't sure what she was going to do. She opened her mouth a little to show him what was inside but quickly closed it after he had seen, to prevent it from dripping out.

She swirled it around in her mouth, truly savoring it for a while. She did not want it it to just go away, but wanted to experience it fully. This was her brother's most private, most precious, most intimate, most treasured fluid - his very nectar. The future of the kingdom. The result of his lust. The emission of all of his desire. Made deep inside his body. A body she had come to worship.

His perfect muscles, his smile, his beautiful handsome eyes. His grip with which he held her tight when he had fucked her this morning and the night before. If his body was a temple, this thick load in her mouth was the water of its most sacred fountain. She knew his seed was in this, with fluids that came from different organs in his body - a little from his balls, and some from his prostate and other organs and glands and something her alchemy teacher had referred to as a vesicle. It brought together so many parts of him into this single perfect fluid.

She considered its taste, both salty and sweet. Tangy and strong but not bitter. She knew as she began to swallow slowly and felt the taste that comes when one swallows a thing, that she was addicted to this. His semen would be something she would never be able to be without for too long. She knew she had to have this as a part of her life forever. She was honored to extract this from his cock as he screamed in pleasure. The idea of draining him completely occurred to her - to make her big brother ejaculate so many times into her that she would leave him empty, unable to give more. How many times would that take she wondered. One day, she would find out.

As she felt his load become a part of her in this way, she reflected on the fact that he had released himself inside her three times now - twice into her womb and once into her stomach. She felt marked by him. Owned. And she loved it. This would be her holy water and she would be honored to be baptized in it.

She swallowed every drop, and looked at him, naughtily, licking the drops that continued to flow from his penis as she gently pumped him.

"You are Heaven itself made into woman, my dear sister." Adam said to her. exhaling as he lay completely drained, unable to fully process that she, the princess of this kingdom, Tarian's daughter, had just sucked his cock dry and swallowed every drop of his cum.

"I'm glad you feel that way. I plan to keep you feeling that way my King" she said, smiling a little as she said 'King', knowing he got off on it.

"You must get dressed Brother." she told him. "Father will probably come back soon from his meeting, or Mother may return from speaking to the administrators."

He quickly got off the bed and put his pants back on while Sarah checked herself for any signs of Adam's semen on her face or hands.

They adjusted themselves and opened the doors of their parents' bedchamber, to find their mother Diana and their Father Tarian, standing directly outside the door. Diana was shaking her head with a smirk on her face. She was not angry, but seemed amusingly annoyed. Tarian looked grim, clearly frustrated.

"Daughter?" she said to Sarah.

"Yes mother?" Sarah responded.

"You missed a spot." Diana replied, pointing to Sarah's chin.

Sarah immediately reached for her chin with a finger and realized a thick, white drop of her brother's semen was still there. She was mortified but it was too late now to say or explain anything. And there was no point. She immediately took the finger and pushed it into her mouth, swallowing it.

"Sorry Mother. Got it." she said, smiling embarrassingly.

"Dear God" Diana replied with a whisper.

Adam pretended the entire incident had not occurred. "Sister, let us go to the hallway and see how the move is going." he said, taking Sarah's hand and quickly walking past their parents and out of the room.

"She is clearly your daughter." Tarian said, the beginning of a smile slowly coming onto his face.

"Well then. Our son will be a very, very happy man indeed." Diana said, unable to control her laughter.

"Lyla?" Diana called out.

"Yes my Queen?" their servant Lyla responded from the corner of the room where she was putting away the teacups from this morning.

"Come to the bedchambers. The King and I need you. He has some more stress he needs relieved and you will help me relieve him. And we'll make sure we relieve you as well."

Lyla smiled. "Of course my Queen" she said, as she put down the cups and made her way towards the bedchamber.

12