All Comments on 'Prince Selects His Sister Pt. 02'

by marriedtosister

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

That naughty Prince and princess, they are surely taking the Mickey now. Like a scene from the Arabian Nights.

Well up to your exacting standards. Looking forward to reading more. As always five star.

pjw7326pjw7326over 1 year ago

i like this story , i hope there is at least one more

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

A nice story, I like it a lot. Next chapter, please. AAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sexy Adam should be stripped of his clothes -- to reveal a handsome, masculine hairy chest for his sister's pleasure!

Coolmeow21Coolmeow21over 1 year ago

Please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story from an excellent author. When actively trying for children, it's uncommon for conception to happen at first try. Could easily fit another chapter or two when the magic moment actually occurs, and the continuation of their line is secured. But whatever the choice, I'll eagerly read anything put out that revolves around romance between two siblings! Thank you for putting in the work to create this tale.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

The only fault that I find with this story is that sometimes you let modern slang and colloquium infiltrate your character's dialog. For instance, there was one place where Adam was speaking to his parents as a couple and addressed them as "you guys". It would have been more appropriate for you to have said, "both of you". That particular example might be in the previous installment, but there are also similar errors in this one too.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not recommending that you go all Shakespeare Era with the dialog. But it would be a massive improvement to the setting if you kept it straight Oxford English. 🤔 5/5 again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedtosister@marriedtosister
For an account of my bio with some fictionalization and details changed for anonymity and dramatic effect, you can read the Sarah and Noah Series. Siblings were meant to be best friends from the very beginning. They are part of one another. There is no relationship closer bet...