Prince Selects His Sister Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My Lord, shall I bring you anything?" the princess's Amazonian guard positioned outside their door asked him. Her double-swords hung at either side of her armored body. The entrance to the royal apartment complex was guarded by the royal guardsmen, the most deadly soldiers in the kingdom who had served at least ten years in the army before applying to be royal guards.

But Adam and Sarah's chambers, ever since they had moved in together, were protected by Sarah's female-only force of deadly Amazonian guards. They were as lethal as any armed force in the world and protected the princess and now by extension the prince whenever he was in the chambers, with unwavering loyalty.

"No Lady Sylisia, there's no need. You can remain at guard." he said.

"Yes my Lord." she responded and went back to attention after opening the door for him.

He went inside the living quarters and into their bedroom and found his sweet little sister sleeping wrapped in their blankets. She was drooling a little and her hair was a mess across her face. Even in her most vulnerable, messy, silly-looking moments, she was the most beautiful woman on the planet. He smiled and kissed her forehead, gently, trying not to wake her.

"Mmmm....hi you." she said, softly, drowsily. A smile across her face. She kept her eyes closed. "I know it's you, I can smell your sandalwood balm." she said. "Get in bed with me." she told him.

Adam wasn't planning on sleeping yet. He wanted to go over the plan for the coronation. First, he would be crowned King, and then the wedding held immediately after. Then Sarah would be crowned High Queen and every minister, general, and commander would officially swear loyalty to them, followed finally, and uncomfortably for Adam - by his mother and father - swearing fealty to both himself and Sarah. He wasn't familiar with all the rituals as well as he should be. The last part of the ceremony was an absolute necessity - the allegiance of the previous king was needed to ensure that power had truly been transferred to his son.

"I wasn't planning on coming to bed yet honey." Adam told Sarah.

"You sound worried. Don't worry about tomorrow. Honestly, I feel better after we talked...and fucked. You will be fine. We'll be fine. Just rest. Wrap your arms around me. I'm still naked you know." she said. Her eyes were still closed and her words slightly slurred in her sleepiness.

"That's a great offer." Adam told his sister. "I just need to think about a few things first before I sleep."

She finally turned towards him and opened her eyes.

"Father told you didn't he?" she asked him, looking at him.

"What? Told me?" Adam asked. He truly didn't know what she was talking about.

"Father told you about his...problem?" Sarah said.

"What? How did you...know? Are we talking about the same thing?"

"Mother told me everything. She prepared me in case it happens to us." she said.

Adam still wasn't sure. "Are you talking about the women? And father?"

"Yes. She told me everything. I'm really sleepy can you get in bed now?" Sarah said. It was almost like Sarah didn't even care about the matter.

"Sarah....if you heard what I heard, and if it's true for me, I'm going to basically go insane unless I'm having a lot of sex. Multiple times a day! And masturbation doesn't solve the problem. This is a serious issue. It's an illness that might run in the men in our family! And what if it's more? What if the number is four on some days?" Adam was worried.

Sarah drew Adam's hand towards her, along with his arm and pulled him until he was on top of her with the blankets between them.

"Why do you think the Creator made me with three holes that can receive your cock?" Sarah asked him, with a dirty smile.

"What?" Adam said.

"I have an ass and an asshole that belong to you, brother. I have a cunt that you own - a pussy that is literally your property. And I have a mouth that will pleasure you whenever you ask. That's three times you can cum into me each day without wearing me out or hurting me. And if you need to repeat, I can guarantee you there is no limit to the number of times I'm willing to suck your perfect cock dry, dear brother. And we've proven that my pussy can handle you at least twice a day. For me to give some time each day to drain your body of your lusts is an honor. You think I see it as a duty? No. I love you. Every inch of you. Don't forget - I am your sister - which means whatever sickness you might have, perhaps I am designed to alleviate it. Your body has a sickness? My body will be the cure. You can pump your thick, endless supply cum into your baby sister's body, into each of my holes - everyday for the rest of our lives. I was made to handle you. I'm not worried. Go to sleep."

"Sarah." Adam said. Amazed that this woman could truly be his.

"Adam, listen, I am really tired. You need to take the edge off. I need to sleep. Just take the blankets off and fuck me again. You need release. I probably will fall asleep, I haven't slept in days as we've led up to the wedding and coronation tomorrow. I need to sleep. My pussy is yours, just fuck me and release yourself into me so that your tension is gone. I'm sorry I just can't stay awake" she said, slurring into sleep almost as she talked.

She tossed her blankets aside, spread her legs for him, and went to sleep in less than a minute.

Adam saw her naked body. To take her while she slept? Would that be a violation of her body? Of her rights? Would it even feel good to take her this way? He couldn't. Though, he was absolutely rock hard as he stared at her perfect breasts, her areolas surrounding her hard nipples.

He couldn't do it. He began to get off the bed.

"Hey!" Sarah said, still barely awake.

"Yeah?" Adam responded.

She spoke, her sentences coherent but so slurred in her drowsiness. "I don't care if I'm sleeping, just fuck me. Just do it and you'll feel better. I'm giving you permission. No, I'm telling you. Fuck this pussy before you go do whatever you're going to do. Do it hard or soft, I don't care." and then, she fell right back asleep.

Adam couldn't resist this beautiful creature ordering him to fuck her. He disrobed completely and placed his tongue in between his sister's pussy lips. He would need to get her wet first. He slowly began to lick the outer lips and then worked his way into the inner. As he saturated Sarah's pussy lips with his saliva they began to open up to him, her arousal doing enough to make her pussy began to open for his arrival, but not enough to wake her up. He could taste his baby sister's sweet honey as it dripped from her and he began to swallow as much as he could. It was white and strong, now a familiar taste to him after a week of making love to her. He didn't think there was a taste in the world he loved more than the white juice that flowed from Sarah's vagina when she was aroused.

Her pussy was finally ready. He mounted her and gently placed the head of his cock between her pussy lips and pressed forward, looking at her sleeping face. He slid into her slowly and could feel the walls of her cunt encasing him tight, yet they were wet enough to allow him to slide in without much resistance. He finally pushed in till he had buried himself to the hilt in Sarah's tight pussy. She looked so perfect - he rubbed his hands along her thighs, across her stomach, and gently kneaded her perfect breasts. He leaned down to kiss her neck, and then her breasts, being careful not to place his weight on her. And then, he began to thrust.

This would not be a furious, urgent, fucking. He wanted to respect that she was sleeping even though she had given him permission to rail her. He thrust again and again, slowly enjoying the feel of his sleeping sister. If he truly was going to be addicted to sex, if it was his fate to need to fuck more times than a normal man, would this be part of it? Having to make love to his sister while she slept? She felt so good inside, though he missed the sweet, wonderful pleasure of hearing her moan, looking into her eyes, feeling her hands on his back scratching his skin in her passion, feeling her thrust back. That was the best part. But simply being inside her, knowing she had given him full and total control of herself while she slept - the amount of trust she must have in him - began to drive him over the edge.

He continued pumping her slowly, until he could feel her pussy begin to clamp down on his rod. He could feel the spasm of her vagina squeezing him beyond belief and could no longer resist his own impending orgasm. The sweet odor of her sexual arousal filled his nostrils - her addicting, pungent womanly scent.

"Oh fuck!" he screamed out to the ceiling as he buried himself as deep as he could go inside her, his balls twitched and his thick load barrelled out of his cock and into Sarah's waiting pussy. They came together as her spasms gently massaged his orgasming penis, welcoming more and more of his semen into her vagina until he had emptied all of himself into his beautifully sleeping little sister.

"So fucking good!" he whispered over and over again, as the last pumps into her emptied him of his load.

He hadn't gotten a towel to clean up the mess. He looked around for one of his garments but he had stripped naked onto the floor. If he pulled out this would get everywhere. There was so much cum that was being held inside by his massive cock.

She slowly opened her eyes, half-way and mumbled: "Good boy. I was barely awake. The dream of you fucking me was really nice and matched the real thing. I'll tell you about it tomorrow."

"I have to clean this up, when I pull out it'll get everywhere Sarah." he said.

"Just pull out baby, let it get everywhere. I like when it just leaks out of me and gets all over my thighs and my butt and everything. Let it make a mess on me, I'll be your little mess in morning."

"You're sure?" Adam asked.

"Yes brother - if you have to pull out, then pull out and cover me up with the blankets, I'm cold. And come back quickly after doing whatever you need to do." Sarah said, and she went right back to sleep.

He pulled himself out of her cunt and saw her hole that he had widened with his thick cock absolutely full of his white cum. He must have filled her completely. If it hadn't been so thick, it would be leaking out immediately but it was dripping slowly. She looked glorious, and beautiful, and slutty and perfect and all his.

Adam covered her and tucked her in. He didn't even bother to clean his cock which was coated in a thick layer of Sarah's pussy butter. He wanted it to stay on his cock, letting his flesh bathe in her most secret honeys. He got dressed and looked at her sleeping face as he began to step away.

Although she was wrapped in blankets, Adam could see see her slowly take her hand and reach down between her own legs. "Mmmm...I love when you fill me up brother." she said, talking to herself. She brought her hand back up, her fingers wet with thick cum that had just dripped from her pussy, and sucked them clean, swallowing every drop.

"Fuck that's good. Now I can sleep." she said, still talking to herself, and fell asleep. Adam smiled as his dumb luck as he stepped away to let her sleep.

As he opened the living quarter door, Sylisia and another Amazonian guard from the princess's detachment stood at attention.

"My ladies" he said to them.

"My Lord" they responded.

As he went passed them after shutting the door, Sylisia addressed him aloud: "My Lord, may I have a word?"

"Yes Lady Sylisia, what is it?" Adam asked.

"Pardon my Lord, but it is our job to protect you and the princess, not only physically, but in other ways as well, yes?" Sylisia asked.

"Yeah, sure." Adam said, confused.

"My Lord you smell like mating and your hair is in a disheveled state. It is clear just from looking at you my Lord, that you have just taken someone to bed. The sweat and the smell of...woman...is all over you." she told him.

Adam looked at her amused...she was literally telling him that he smells like Sarah's pussy. Or rather, like pussy in general.

She continued, "If you plan on leaving the chambers and entering the working quarters of the palace, there are multiple meetings happening everywhere in almost every room and chamber ahead of the coronation. Everyone will know you and the princess just lay together and it isn't befitting of your positions to enter the hall like this. Perhaps it is a good idea to wash or at least fix your hair? And here, you can take this perfume to cover the scent. Pardon if I have overstepped my Lord." she said.

Adam took the small vial of perfume from Sylisia's hand and smiled.

"My dear lady Sylisia, you are the most trusted person in our lives. You are charged with the life of the person most precious to me. You are more than just a deadly sword and a pair of sharp eyes. You are as if a member of this family. You are a veteran of this empire. We trust you more than we trust our own extended relatives and cousins. Your words are valuable and your advice is well-received, please never hesitate to give it. I shall make sure I go and wash and use the perfume before entering the working palace outside the apartment."

"Thank you my Lord" Sylisia said, smiling. Adam's respect for the servants, the guards, and especially veterans of the decades of wars that had unified the kingdom was well known. But looking at him today, Sylisia saw that Adam really meant what he said. He was sincere in his respect, not patronizing.

As he walked towards the main hallway leading to the gate of the apartments and veered right towards the washing room, he spotted a familiar figure. She was dressed in sheer purple robes which little left to the imagination, a scarf covering her face.

"Kyra?" Adam asked. What was she doing dressed in lingerie and covered in sheer robes inside the royal apartments? Kyra was the treasury minister's daughter with whom Adam had had many sexual encounters in the past. He immediately walked towards her and shoved her and himself into one of the sitting rooms attached to the hallway.

"Kyra what are you doing here?" Adam asked her.

"I'm here because you've betrayed me!" Kyra said, dropping her scarf.

"What do you mean, betrayed you?" Adam asked

"You said you loved me! You said things to me, and you fucked me so many times, and now you.....you're marrying her! Your sister! Your own sister! What an abomination. I can't believe...wait...you smell. You smell like pussy! Did you just fuck her? You are here after fucking your own little sister? How could you do this to me?" Kyra said. Clearly, very angry.

Adam took a deep breath. He got some water from one of the jugs in the room and poured it for her.

"Sit down Kyra". he told her.

"I guess I have to since you're a big bad sister-fucking king tomorrow and you can order me around and your sister Sarah can be a bitch and tell me what to do!" Kyra said, sitting down and taking the water.

"Hey! Kyra, I don't care what we've done together in the past, you're going to speak of Sarah with respect. She is your Queen in just a matter of hours. Don't test my patience with how you take her name. That's not a line anyone is allowed to cross in my presence. Do you fucking understand?"

Adam was not yelling. He was quiet, and his voice was deep. He was fully in control. That's what made this version of him even scarier. He enunciated every syllable. Kyra actually felt the weight of his threat.

"Yes, I'm sorry Adam. I'll be careful. I got carried away." Kyra said.

"OK. Now what is it you're upset about?" he asked.

"I thought you and I were something. And then you went, a proclaimed a betrothal to your sister and I am no one now. I thought you loved me. You said you loved me." Kyra said.

As Adam looked her, he noticed as he had done before that she was truly ten out of ten beautiful. A perfect, gorgeous face, with golden hair and sparkling green eyes, a perfect set of breasts, and thighs and a waist that could turn any man into a beggar. But - she didn't hold a candle to his little sister's face. Or her curves, or her breasts. It really was true - he no longer saw beautiful woman without immediately being reminded of his sweet sister's incomparable beauty.

"Kyra, I never said I loved you. Not once. Not once ever. I said I loved your pussy. Yes, we had sex, we had fun together, I said I loved your pussy and that it was amazing. And it was. We had our times together, but now that is done. I am Sarah's now. I will be hers and hers alone forever." Adam explained.

"Why? Why would you throwaway the chance to fuck thousands of beautiful servant girls in your lifetime - you could literally have me, and my sister, and Jenna, the hot maiden who works in the kitchen - you could have all of us at will. Why did you give everything up to dedicate yourself to one woman. You are a king. I don't understand!" her anger was cooled now, partially from Adam's threat and replaced with true confusion.

"Because my sister is the love of my life. You mention this possibility of having multiple women? It doesn't even appeal to me. Only Sarah appeals to me. Kyra, I belong to her. You don't understand. I love her beyond anything I could possibly imagine. She completes everything about me. Do you understand. Do you understand what it means what I say I'm in total, irresistible love with her?"

"What about us?" Kyra asked.

"Kyra, do you know how many campaigns I've been on over the past 4 years that we've been...having our trysts?" he asked her.

"No" she said.

"Twenty-three campaigns." he said. "And have you ever once asked me how I was after any of them? How I was doing? If I had lost men? If I lost anyone I cared about? Friends?"

"Nnn..no" she responded.

"Can you even name one of my friends?" he asked.

"No", Kyra said.

"Do you know anything about me? What do I fear the most? What do I like to eat the most? What is my favorite memory as a child? What I want to do as King" he asked.

"No..I don't know any of those things." Kyra responded.

"Kyra, you and I have not had a single conversation about anything in the four years that we've been fucking. I gave you a seal that gave you access to my room and you'd come here where I was home sometimes and we'd fuck. I'd let you sleep and you'd leave in the morning. How could I possibly love you? And how could you possibly love me? You don't know anything about me. I've been nothing to you but a friendly cock and a warm bed, and you've been nothing to me but a beautiful, fun woman to satisfy my lust when I'm home on campaign."

"That's incredibly mean." Kyra said.

"You don't understand, I'm not saying that's all you are. You are a wonderful woman. I know you have thoughts, and hopes, and dreams, and that you like having fun. Honestly, you are one of the most gorgeous women in this entire kingdom if not this world. You're absolutely stunning. I am sure you can pick whichever man you want. But it won't be me and it would never have been me."

"I was just a pussy to fuck to you." Kyra said.

"Not exactly, no. You were kind, and sweet, and nice, and incredibly fun to play with in bed. But we literally did nothing else together Kyra, come on."

"That's true." Kyra said, finally seeming to come to her senses.

"Kyra I need a partner. A woman I can talk to about all of the things we've never even considered talking about. Sarah on the other hand is literally my soulmate. She and I...guide each other. We support each other. She knows my every secret. My darkest thoughts. My brightest hopes. And I know hers. She's held me when I've cried after losing my best friends in battle. Multiple times. I've laid my head in her lap and cried my heart out for my brothers in arms who fell beside me in combat while she kissed my head and ran her fingers through my hair."