Prince Selects His Sister Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've cried like that?" Kyra asked. She had never really seen him as a person this entire time. Just a prince.

"Of course!" Adam said. "But not even in front of my mother or father. Only in front of Sarah. She's my sister, my lover, my friend, my confidante, my entire world. Can you imagine competing with that? Would you even want to? She has dressed my battle wounds after sending the doctors away because she didn't think they would be gentle enough. Every scar I have carries a memory of her caring for me. She's my entire heart."

"Wow. You really love her." Kyra said, finally realizing what that looked like. She'd never seen it in person before.

"I do." Adam said. "And now you understand. It was never that with us. But look at yourself - you are from the highest ranks of nobility. Your father runs the treasury of the kingdom, the most trusted man in my father's cabinet. And he plans to remain on in mine in a few hours. You're beautiful, fun, and I know you can be loving. You can have any man you want, and in fact, I'll even be glad to connect you with a few men you might really like."

Kyra smiled awkwardly, embarrassed at her own foolishness.

"I'm sorry Adam." she said. "I didn't think through all of this. As a noblewoman, I don't have a lot of freedom either to go wherever I want. This is one of the few places I have some freedom to walk around. You're the only man I've ever had you know."

"It's hard. I know I never said any explicit words to lead you on but we did fuck whenever I was home from campaign, for four years. Perhaps you thought it was going to go somewhere else, and if I did anything to lead to that notion, I am sorry." Adam said, rising and stepping towards her.

"No, the fault is mine. You are right. I literally don't know a single thing about you. How I mistook that for love is beyond me. It's my mistake." Kyra said. "I feel so dumb."

"It's OK. Love and lust and sex can all be very confusing things, for all of us." he told her. "By the way, why are you dressed in lingerie with a sheer robe on top. Were you coming to seduce me?"

"I was. I was going to seduce you and try to get you to call everything off. I'm so stupid. You don't even look at me the same. I don't know what you have with Princess Sarah, but it's like you're immune to me."

"Honestly, I'm immune to everyone except her. I don't know how it happened."

"I guess that's real, real love." she said, sadly. "I'm actually a little cold in this. And I realized I took my coat off before I came into the royal apartment complex. I can't really leave now without walking through the entire working palace section in underwear. Oh my God."

Adam took one of the robe-blankets laying on a nearby couch and gently placed it around Kyra's body as she stood up, wrapping her up completely in an elegant robe that had the royal seal sewn on it.

"This will help" he said, as she settled into the robe.

He took her face in his two hands, brought his lips to her forehead, and kissed her there, taking his time and letting it linger for a second longer than a simple peck. It was platonic, and gentle, and caring, but fundamentally it was a goodbye. They had shared and enjoyed each other's bodies. She didn't deserve to be rejected completely and deserved an affectionate goodbye. She wouldn't be allowed to enter the apartments like this again.

Adam looked her in the eyes, "Thank you for all the fun we had and all the years of comfort you provided me. We might not have talked a lot Kyra, but knowing you were willing to provide me with some affection and having you here did help me get through years of war. I will be grateful for this, always. And I meant what I said, if there's any man you want me to introduce you to, I will be glad to help. You are more than just a beautiful woman, you are a sweet and kind person. There is goodness in you, and you make people smile with more than just your looks. You should embrace that."

Kyra exhaled as she felt the warmth of the robe, and the affection of his kiss on her forehead. She actually felt better. It felt good to be called beautiful but more than that to be appreciated as a person.

"Thank you, for talking to me. For absorbing my anger without turning me away. You have no idea what it means to me. I shall take my leave then, my Lord." Kyra said. Finally addressing him with an honorific perhaps for the first time in four years. Admitting with her lips that their relationship had changed.

"Of course Lady Kyra" Adam said, reflecting the change in their relationship. He led her to the door.

As he opened the main chamber door she stopped.

"Sorry my Lord, one more thing." she said.

"Yes Lady Kyra?" he responded.

"Pardon, and I don't mean to say it smells bad, in fact it smells a little sweet, but my Lord you really, really, really smell like the scent of a woman's...secret areas. I wouldn't meet anyone outside the apartment unless you wash it off. Just an observation." Kyra said. She maintained a steeled expression so as to not break the neutral formality she had just instituted in their relationship.

Adam began to laugh. "I know, my guards just told me the same. I'll go wash now, thank you Lady Kyra." he said.

She felt herself able to relax and smile as he laughed. "Ok my Lord, farewell."

"Goodbye, I'll see you at the coronation tomorrow." he said. as he closed the door to the royal apartments.

He didn't even want to wash Sarah's sweet scents off of him, but he had to if he was going to go talk to the ministers, review the coronation schedule, and prepare for tomorrow. He walked back to his chambers, said hello to the Amazonian guards, entered his living quarters and stepped into his personal bathhouse. Tomorrow would be a day that changed everything.