Prince Selects His Sister Pt. 03

Story Info
A Night Before the Siblings' Wedding and Coronation.
8.5k words
4.7
18.4k
52

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 05/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Crown Prince Adam and his father Tarian stood at the grand window of the great tower - the gleaming structure that stood high above the castle. They looked down at the grand view of the magnificent city. It was past midnight and the dark sky was a contrast to the richly-lit capital - lanterns and lights going into the distance till they hit the ocean where a massive fleet of towering battleships stood guard on the coast. Their cannons were trained towards the horizon as their patrol fires lit the ocean's surface with their reflections. It truly was the most beautiful city in the world.

"You had all of your briefings today with each of your council members? After the coronation tomorrow you get one day to relax and then, the government will be on your shoulders. It's especially important that you've met with the minister of the treasury, the agricultural minister, the chief of interior security, the border master, and the defense council. A working economy, food, and safety are what we owe first to our people." Tarian told his son.

"Yes father, I spent the entire day with each of them and read over all the briefings. I know where we stand. The lower plains will need an influx of dry grains because of their shortages so we are opening up three of the granaries to get them through winter. Taxes have been collected for the fall and we are well under our spending. The Western Border continues to see incursions from robbers who attack villages but we have refugees coming as well from the local power struggles in Salaria so we ordered three battalions to help the border guards manage affairs and set up camps for the refugees so the guards can focus on dealing with incursions. There are a host of infrastructure issues that must be dealt with before winter to allow safe movement across bridges and roads and I've delegated this to each of the provincial governors and gave them the funds to take care of it. I sent a master engineer and a money-counter with the funds to each governor to ensure that everything that is spent is done without waste and that the projects are handled correctly."

"Well...I see that I have little to worry about regarding the affairs of the Kingdom."

"You taught us well. And Sarah knows everything too. I told her she doesn't need to come to the meetings but she reads everything. She knows exactly what's happening, probably better than I do. She's always been so disciplined at reading the briefings." Adam responded.

"Is your sister nervous?" Tarian asked his son

"She's a little nervous about the coronation." Prince Adam said. "She wishes we could have the coronation and the wedding separately. It's a lot to get married and be crowned High Queen on the same day."

"Well, what about you? You're getting married and being crowned High King on the same day. Are you OK?" Tarian asked.

His anger, frustration, and confusion had virtually disappeared as he came to accept the decision his children had made to marry one another and rule the kingdom together.

"I'm fine Father. Honestly, I always knew the crown would come to me, and I always knew I would ask my sister to marry me. I've been anticipating this for a long time so I'm not nervous. I'm just worried about her and the pressure she feels. She's a natural leader but is unsure of herself sometimes. She doesn't realize that the entire kingdom loves her and will be so proud to have her as their Queen. She was really nervous but I was able to get her to sleep." Adam told him.

Tarian chuckled. "Why yes, your mother and I could hear you putting your sister 'to sleep' this evening. We really need to thicken the walls in this apartment."

Adam was embarrassed. "I'm sorry Father. We really didn't mean to be so loud."

Tarian smiled, looking into the distance. "It's fine my son. We really shouldn't be able to hear you, and it's more about your privacy than anything else so we'll do something about the walls, but if you think I'm angry at you for choosing Sarah, I'm not."

"Really?" Adam asked.

"Really." his father replied. "Yes, I was angry initially. Perhaps as many fathers are when their daughters grow up and find a man with whom they become women and lovers. It bothers us all because they are our little girls in our minds still. The thought of them being anything else can really confuse us. You just hope the man she chooses with is worthy of her love."

"You were angry because it was me or angry because she's grown up?" Adam asked.

"When your baby girl grows up a part of you realizes you aren't young anymore and I think that's upsetting. But another part is angry about the idea that a man who hasn't done anything for her, hasn't earned her, gets to have these rights over her. Gets to take pleasure in her. It's not that I'm possessive of her like she's my property. I'm happy to see her grow up. But with women, whoever they are with has power over them, physically, and in so many other ways in our society. And I hate that I cannot protect her. I have to trust someone else. I have to give her to someone else."

"And - you're truly fine that it's me?" Adam asked.

"It took me time to realize that were it any other man, I truly would be struggling with this more. I am a king - I have not had anything I care about outside of my control for as long as I can remember. But the fact that you are going to be her husband. That gives me absolute and total tranquility in my heart. I realized most of my worries for her future have gone away. And, I'm proud of you. She's the best woman in the kingdom and I'm proud she loves you. It's strange for a man to say this about his son and his daughter. Normally fathers are proud when their son finds a wonderful woman. This hasn't changed that. I'm proud you found the best most loving, most beautiful woman to be your wife. And I'm proud that she found the most worthy man to be her husband. This has been a gift to me and I hadn't realized it. I can retire in peace now."

Adam was deeply happy that his father was not only accepting of his marriage to Sarah, but had now embraced this as the best possibility. He took his father's hand, wrinkled but still strong, the royal ring still on his finger, and kissed the ring. A symbol of loyalty, but at the moment, a son showing his father that he respected him and loved him.

"Thank you Father." Adam said. "Your acceptance means everything to us."

"You enjoy it a little too, don't you?" Tarian asked.

"Enjoy what?" he responded.

"You enjoy that it's my daughter. As in, I know you love Sarah for Sarah and as a sister, but you like that you've taken my daughter as your own. That she submits to you in every way. That you have...conquered her." Tarian said.

"I don't know what you mean Father." Adam responded, confused as to this line of questioning. But not entirely confused.

"Deep down, look into the darkest parts of your heart. I've been tough on you. You didn't turn into the champion of this empire for nothing. I worked you hard, I made them train you, beat you, you were holding a sword and fighting at the age of 6. I took much of your childhood away from you. You rarely rested in a royal bed for your entire teenage life and I put you on campaigns. I held you accountable for failures. I yelled at you when you were arrogant or foolish. I did all this because although I love you with every beat of my heart my son, I needed you to be strong. Unyielding. Untouched by the comfort of luxury. Entire kingdoms and empires fall because princes are raised to be spoiled, luxury-loving, womanizing drunkards with no discipline, abilities, or love for their people. I refused to let that happen to you. So I may have read you bedtime stories at night when you were little, but during the day when you were older, I told them to be tough on you." Tarian admitted.

"You did, and I know why you did all of that. I'm not confused by it." Adam said.

"When you weren't fighting, I made your unit do storm repair work in villages and sleep in stables. I wanted you to see the lives of regular people. Eat their food, see their homes. See their hardships so that as king, you would know that they are your subjects but you are their servant." Tarian explained.

"I know Father. I understood when you ordered my royal guards to change into regular infantry uniforms and ordered us to go patch roofs in the lower plains, that you were doing exactly that. Those were the smelliest stables I have ever slept in." Adam said.

Tarian dug deeper, "Right, but a part of you hates me for it. A part of you hates when I yelled at you in front of the generals for leading a cavalry charge incorrectly. A part of you hates that when your unit was late coming back from the assault on Crayhill Fortress, I had you flogged alongside the rest of your unit. A part of you hates that I was rough on you. I saw the violence in your eyes many times. Admit it."

Adam dug down deep into the traumatic experiences of his upbringing. It was precisely these experiences to which his little sister was a cool and calm balm to his heart and soul for so many years. He had stuffed these feelings away.

"Yes" Adam replied. "A part of me hated you for putting me through that."

"Good, good" Tarian remarked. "And part of you is still angry?"

"Yes. I am stronger because of it all but I am still angry." Adam admitted.

Tarian continued: "And a part of you is glad she is my daughter. And that you conquered her. That she does things for you that serve you and pleasure you in the most carnal ways. It's a form of revenge on me for all the ways I was tough on you, that you got to deflower and ravage my daughter."

"Father, this is going into a very dark place. I love Sarah with every fiber of my being. She's my baby sister and my lover and my wife. I respect her. I would submit my crown to her if she asked." Adam told him, disturbed.

"Oh I know you would." Tarian said.

Tarian continued: "I know you'd kiss her feet if she asked you to in front of the kingdom. Your love for her is almost worshipful. She's the light of your life. I understand. She is the light of mine too in a different way. We both know she's probably the kindest, purest soul we've ever met."

"Yes Father." Adam said. "When you told me I was your kingdom but she was your entire world - I didn't even feel insulted. She's my entire world too. I understood."

"But despite all this..." Tarian continued, "despite your love being real through and through, and the fact that you love her, respect her, would die for her...a part of you revels in the fact that she is my daughter and that you get to fuck her. That she swallows your cum. That she submits her body to you. You enjoy this because in a way, you are getting your revenge on my tough love by taking your sister to be yours."

"Father that's so dark. My God. I can't even..." Adam struggled to respond.

"You are a king. At least, you will officially be in the morning. Of the most powerful nation on the Earth. Our ships number over two-thousand! Our land armies combined together come to nearly a million men. We can send our forces anywhere on the Earth and bend enemies to our will. A king should know his deepest, darkest, most base, utterly reviling self. He should know the worst thoughts of his mind, look at them, and accept them. That way, the darkness will never surprise you. You'll have already admitted it and have learned to control it. We cannot afford a man this powerful on the throne who has not faced his evils."

"I never thought of it this way Father." Adam admitted.

"So, in that light - you revel in the fact that she is my only, beloved, sweet, innocent daughter and that you were able to make her your woman, subservient to you in your bed, the reciever of your lusts. You enjoy this. When you humiliate her, when you release your thick seed upon her face, when you slap her in lust, when you fill her with your semen in all the places she lets you fill her - you love that she is not only submitting to you in love, but that you are doing these things to my daughter." Tarian said, almost declaratively.

Adam looked out of the grand window into the city. Processing the explicit words of his father. It was dark and low and crude. But he stood there the night before he would take the reins of the greatest kingdom ever known. He looked into himself. And he knew it was true. An unspoken feeling that had no place being made into words. All men held such darkness in their hearts. His was not a desire to harm others or take their rights or their money or their women. It was this. Just this.

He finally spoke: "Yes. I do. I do enjoy that. There a part of me that wants to conquer her because she's yours. I don't think I ever admitted that to myself. I love her so much. I can't believe this is down there in the dungeons of my soul. This desire to hurt you. And the thought of objectifying Sarah like that - it makes me sick to admit. She's the love of my life. I don't know how this is even there. I'm sorry." Adam said.

"I started it." Tarian said. "You don't need to be sorry - you didn't actually do anything wrong. But now you know the darkest part of yourself. You know the most base feelings in you. And you know that some of them have to do with the purest love in your life, that for your sister. Now you know yourself and the darkness you're capable of feeling, and you are ready to be King."

"You are not disturbed by this Father?" he asked Tarian.

"No, no. I know you my son, and I know her. In the worst days of your life, perhaps if you and your sister ever fight, now you will know to guard yourself against seeing her this way. That it is too base of a feeling to entertain. That since I've given her to you, from tomorrow you officially take on MY role as her protector. You are her guardian. So when you enjoy her, love her, humiliate her in your mutual pleasure, know that she is YOUR charge, not mine. It doesn't hurt me. I have made my peace with your love. I am glad to see you both happy together in every way."

"Do you have a darkness, father?" Adam asked.

"Many." Tarian responded.

"You love the servant-girls." Adam said, laughing.

"I love the servant-girls, yes" King Tarian said, also chuckling. "But there's nothing dark about loving young women. My darkness has more to do with how much I need them."

"Why?" asked Adam

"Because..." Tarian said. "I was raised in many ways the opposite of you. I was raised in luxury. I had women at my service since I was barely a young man. I realized I was in my 20s and the worst prince I could imagine. I was drunk, spoiled, rich, and addicted to women. I slowly got rid of most of these vices and built myself into a better man. But, I was then and am still now addicted to women. When I don't have them, if I don't keep myself satisfied by them regularly, I become a different person. I become angry, irritable, unable to control myself. It is beyond having a greater appetite for the flesh, it is an addiction."

"My God, what?" Adam asked.

"Yes son. This is why Lyla and Cassandra and Leah travel with me everywhere, even military campaigns. They keep me regularly drained of my seed twice or thrice a day - sometimes more. This may be something that runs in our blood. My father was similar. And his father too. He was always surrounded by women. And without them he was mean and rough and harsh. He was addicting to fucking. And so am I. And if it runs in our blood, you may have the same sickness."

"Father, that's unbelievable. You're addicted to fucking? You're the most disciplined, the strongest, the most focused man I have ever met. I didn't imagine you were addicted to anything!" Adam said, shocked that his stoic, strong, capable father was a sex-addict.

"This is embarrassing for me to admit. I am disciplined and strong because Lyla sucks me dry first thing every morning, and I spend time with your mother in the afternoons, and Leah or Cassandra or one of my other servant-girls drain me into their wombs every night. Twice or thrice a day. And strangely, I never run of out semen. It keeps coming, heavy and thick and enough to fill a woman, every time. I have not known any other way to keep myself together for the past twenty years. This is my darkness. My demon. I was afraid that you had it too. That by dedicating yourself to Sarah alone as the law mandates if you choose her, you would be unable to have a release valve for the sickness." Tarian admitted.

He had told no one any of this. Only his wife, the Queen Diana had any idea and the girls of course, had surmised.

'Father, I did not know." Adam exclaimed. It was hard for him to imagine his father, this giant of a man, who united the entire kingdom through raw strength and will, had such a demon.

"Why would you? Tarian responded. "These are private matters for me and no one else to know. And definitely not the public. I am telling you now because if you have inherited my addiction, you will need a way to deal with it." Tarian said.

"Well...." Adam said. "I have loved women fairly often. And now that Sarah and I just began our relationship we've been together more than usual. But I didn't think it was an addiction."

"It gets worse as you age in our family." Tarian told him. "You will need more. I realized it especially worsened when I became King. Somehow that very day the matter changed. The High Priest has a theory about why. That every king is blessed by the Creator with many strengths but every single one is given a weakness to remind him he is only a man. That he is in need of something other than himself. That the king is not a god. When you become King tomorrow, perhaps you will find out if that's true. For me, for all my power, I cannot resist women. I need them."

Adam wanted to know what this meant. "Even if it is true, what does that matter, Father? I will simply spend more time with my wife? That doesn't seem horrible."

"Your appetites will grow. You will need more and more. It will be hard for one woman. If not impossible. Your sister will be in a difficult position taking care of your needs all by herself." Tarian said.

"I will be faithful to her Father. I can learn to control myself. I don't even desire other women when I see them. Ever since the day I touched her as man touches a woman, I feel like I belong to my sister, and to no other woman. When I see other women's curves I think of Sarah's. When I see a beautiful woman smile I see my sister's smile. When I hear see a beautiful woman's body, I think of Sarah. It's hard to describe it but I cannot imagine being with a woman and not thinking of Sarah. My love for her, my lust for her floods my every limb. I don't see this being a problem for me." Adam said.

Tarian looked at his son's face. For a moment he thought of how sweet this boy was - when his sister had barely learned to speak there was a day they were caught in a rainstorm and Adam had taken off his little robe and held it above his sister to keep her from getting wet. Every time Adam spoke of his sister, Tarian would be newly surprised at the intensity of his devotion and loyalty to her.

"I hope so my son. For both your sakes. I am going to retire to my chambers now. Tomorrow is a big day. I finally put down the last vestiges of power and hand them to you." Tarian touched his son's shoulder and walked down the hallway towards the royal apartments.

Adam stood around feeling a little confused. What if he really had his father's weakness? What if he would become addicted to sex, like a drug as his father was. He could not fathom putting Sarah through a life where she felt obligated to fuck him and suck him off just for him to be normal and not lose his sense of balance. His life was more about sex. His relationship with Sarah was about more than sex. He loved her as a person.

He had to see her. He had to kiss her even if she was sleeping. Just on her forehead. He felt overcome with the urge to protect her, even from himself. What had he gotten her into? He walked towards the royal apartments and past his parents' living chambers where he could here the laughter of multiple women, his father, and his mother. He kept going till he came to his own chambers.