All Comments on 'Prince Selects His Sister Pt. 04'

by marriedtosister

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Nice story, I like it. AAAA++++

TheDandyTheDandyover 1 year ago

WOW! Please keep going with this story as I'm sure that things will get more complicated as the demands of ruling the kingdom are met by these two. 5 stars all the way!

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

Outstanding !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please a simple request to the author don't add orgies or another person in their relationship and i hope that adam will be satisfied by his sister..

marriedtosistermarriedtosisterover 1 year agoAuthor

I don't plan on having another person in this particular relationship. I love that Sarah is ready to serve her brother in EVERY WAY, so it would be a betrayal of her total sexual openness and willingness for to please him.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

I hear what you are saying, author and I applaud you for it this is none of those stories where one can feel the sexual tension as if it has leapt off the page. Thanks for an enthralling read.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I realize that this is fiction, but still and all you need to stop putting modern conveniences like 'showers' in what appears to be a medieval setting. 🤔 Even though you attempted to explain it away with the whole pressurized water convenience, it still doesn't work well. 😒 Neither does the modern slang inserted into the dialog.

Apart from those irritating items, I'm enjoying this story. 4/5

AldAni910AldAni9107 months ago

So nice story! The best couple brother and sister. Just like me and my younger sister of two years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedtosister@marriedtosister
For an account of my bio with some fictionalization and details changed for anonymity and dramatic effect, you can read the Sarah and Noah Series. Siblings were meant to be best friends from the very beginning. They are part of one another. There is no relationship closer bet...