Prince Selects His Sister Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They entered inside and found their bed. It was their original bed it had just been moved and along with all their things placed in convenient, expected places.

"I'm so sweaty underneath all of these clothes." Sarah said. "My clothes are just wet with sweat. God this is disgusting. I have to shower. I'm going to call the girls."

"Wait." Adam said. How about I bathe you myself?

"What?" asked Sarah?

"You know I love you MOST when you're sweaty and sticky and smell like you are now. Let me wash you in the bath-quarters." Adam said, approaching her closer.

"Adam! I'm dirty right now, I've been sweating all day in these formal clothes. Let me wash first!"

"No." Adam said. "I want you dirty and sticky. I want to know what you smell like and taste like under all that clothing."

He stepped outside the door and asked Lisandra to tell the servant girls to get the warm water for two along with washcloths. When they arrived, Sarah and Adam were both naked in the bathquarters waiting.

"Your Majesties, your water is here." the servant girl said followed by a few more, all placing water and washcloths into the bath-quarters.

"Sit down" Adam said to his sister.

She sat on the wide, warm stone bench.

He knelt before her and took her foot into his hands and began to rub it as she lay back and slowly took each of her toes into his mouth, sucking them each as he rubbed her heels, her soles, her ankles, and the top of her feet, rubbing all the pain and discomfort out of them before moving to another section of her foot.

"Wow that's feels amazing" she told him as he continued. He took the washcloth wet with warm rosewater and slowly cleaned her feet. Honored to be kneeling before his sister, the queen, and washing her body as an act of love. Sylisia came into the bedchambers to check on them, making sure they had everything and when she poked her head into the bath-chambers, she saw the King of Andoria naked and kneeling before Sarah, washing her feet with warm water while she moaned from the pleasure of his massaging, strong hands. She smiled at their peculiar yet clearly loving relationship, and went back to her post.

Adam continued up Sarah's legs, but before he let any of the washcloth touch and clean his sister's skin, he made sure to kiss and lick every inch first, tasting the salty taste of her sweat and reveling in the fact that he was about to lick all of her by the time this was over. As he made his way between her thighs he realized - she had shaved completely for him - and not a single hair was left. She had waxed herself bare.

"Sister, did you get rid of all of your hair, from your pussy?" he asked. He had never seen it bare before and it looked absolutely irresistible.

"Yes brother" Sarah responded. "I thought you'd like a treat for our wedding night!" she said.

Adam couldn't resist, and quickly went to work licking the outside of her pussy and slowly inching towards the entrance.

"Adam!" she said. "Wash me first. Then fuck me." I don't want your sweat and cum washed off of me, I just want today's 10 hours of being in that dress washed off.

He understood, and felt the same way. He hated showering after fucking Sarah, because it would mean washing off her scent.

He continued with his tongue and washcloth, one after the other, until he had reached her armpits. He sucked here there, while slowly rubbing her ass cheeks which he also had licked and wiped down dutifully with fresh cloths.

"Are you going to lick my face clean too?" she asked, giggling.

"I always wanted to. It's a kink of mine I guess. I wanted to lick every inch of your skin at least once." Adam responded, a little embarrassed about his kink, feeling silly about it, but not too much.

"I'm yours, take whatever you want brother." she said, as he embraced her, and licked her cheeks, her chin, her forehead, and her jaw.

"That actually feels nice" she said, giggling.

He ran a clean wet rosewater washcloth across her face, cleaning her and ensuring that she would be completely clean after he was done.

Finally, he had licked all of her, bring his cock to the hardest it had probably ever been.

"Turn on the water brother and we can scrub each other down." Sarah said.

Indoor pressured water was one of the wonders if the capital city. The engineers had figured out how to use the gravity of the mountains that supplied water to the city to maintain a constant rate of pressure and flow. As the waters fell from the mountains, they collected into massive reservoirs that provided water pressure for every home in the city. Whenever the natural pressure ran low, they used various ropes attached to ships which would pull water up and into the top of a network of water towers throughout the city. Pressured freshwater made it one of the cleanest cities in the world.

Adam turned on the shower, and the water bathed both of them as they held each other, kissing, and enjoying each other's bodies under the spray.

"I'm overwhelmed, Brother" Sarah informed him, as she lay her head on this shoulder as the water covered them.

"By what?" Adam asked her.

"The crown. It's heavy. I can already feel the weight. Standing here naked with you is the first moment I felt some release. But now I'm talking about it and feel it again."

"You know sister, there is another way of looking at all of this"

"How?" she asked.

"Don't think of yourself as a High Queen. Just...a person put into this world to fulfill a role. What role do you have?"

"I have only ever wanted to do three things." Sarah said.

"What are they?" Adam asked.

"Serve orphans in this kingdom and find them homes, ensure that refugees to Andoria do not remain stuck in perpetual poverty, and be your woman.'

"Really? And being mine has been on the top of your list?" Adam asked.

They held each other tight as the warm water covered them.

"Yes, of course. You are baked into my first memories Adam. Being your woman has been my dream from a very young age. You'd be surprised.

"So instead of thinking yourself as Queen, just imagine someone who is here to do those three things. And look at the crown as nothing more than the ability to accomplish those things. It empowers you to fulfill your role on the Earth, nothing more." he said, still just holding her and enjoying the water.

"It's more than that though isn't it. I'm a protector of the kingdom. I made an oath." she insisted.

"You are. And you did. But I'm here for that. We stand as equals but we don't need to do the same things. I will do what I was put here to do and it already involves the protection of the kingdom and the well-being of its people." Adam said.

Her brother's voice was comforting and somewhat convincing, but she had not figured this out entirely. The words of the oath were heavy today. She had recited them so many times but didn't realize how she'd feel after she had said them. She felt responsible. Just as responsible as her brother. The words were more than a formality to her. They meant something.

"Brother?" she said.

"Yes my love?" Adam asked.

"I think we are all clean. I just need you to fuck me. Fuck me to sleep. I'm tired but I need you inside me."

"Of course." he told her.

They turned off the water and dried off completely, and entered their bed naked.

"You already turned me on when you licked me up and down, I'm dripping wet. Just come home and let go." she said.

"Yes sister" he said. He got between her legs, and as he always did, kissed her pussy and gently imbibed some of her sweet fluids. He considered it a necessary homage - that he should always kiss her vulva and taste her fountain before entering her. He got on his knees and slowly drove his cock into his sister's wet vagina, for the first time as her publicly wedded husband. This was technically their consummation although they had been doing this forbidden dance for over a week now. He slipped into her as she moaned.

"Oh God, Oh my sweet, sweet brother" she said as he bottomed out in her pussy, and nearly all eight inches of him, his cock thicker than the wrists of most men, filled her completely.

The pressure was incredible as always but somehow he was even more aroused today which caused him to be even larger. It was as if every part of her pussy inside was being kneaded and rubbed and pushed and firmly pressed by Adam's cock. There was no part of her cavern that wasn't stuffed by her brother's member, and no space left for her to move or expand.

"You are so, fucking enormous Adam" she said. She could swore the head of his cock might be gently kissing her cervix. As long as he did not hit it hard, she would be fine. His cock leaked copious amounts of pre-cum, mixing with her fluids to lubricate their incestuous mating.

"Brother, I think your penis is touching the tip of my womb. If you slam too hard, it will hurt me. Please be gentle, you're particularly enormous today."

"Of course sweetie, I'll be gentle." he assured her as he slowly withdrew. He thought he could feel every inch of her around his cock, and she could swear even the veins and textures of his penis were detectable inside her. She felt like if he had been any bigger it would cause her severe pain, but he was stretching her just to the limit between pain and ecstatic pleasure. What a blessing to have a man so perfectly fitting in her vagina, yet so gentle with her. This was even better than their first time.

He began thrusting, looking at her sweet, lovely face. He wanted to look her in the eye every moment of this fucking, and she got the hint when he didn't leave her gaze. He looked into her eyes, smiling, grunting, sometimes with a more serious expression as the pleasure of her tight, wet pussy, overwhelmed him - but he never took his eyes away from his sister's and she matched him by staring into his.

She could hear the headboard knocking in rhythm, and loved hearing it in between his grunts, and her own moans and mewls. If he was not being gentle, she would be screaming in pleasure at the top of her lungs, but because he was making slow, deep, love to her, not just fucking her, she was able to deeply enjoy the penetration of her brother's member into the furthest depths of her pussy. He wanted to suck on her beautiful nipples, standing erect and awaiting his attention, but did not wish to take his eyes away from hers. They continued to stare into each other's eyes, as if locking their very souls together in wedlock as Adam's relentless thrusting began to cause a deep rooted pleasure to spread further and further out in Sarah's stomach.

They held each other's hands, clasping fingers as they fucked.

"Oh! Oh yesI think I'm almost there Brother" she said to him, weakly in between her moans.

Adam did not change or speed up. He knew that when his sister told him something was working, his job was to continue to do exactly that. He kept this steady, slow, deep tempo, truly filling her pussy with his cock to the absolute limit where he could feel his head gently kiss her cervix, and then pulling it out again. This was the deepest he had ever fucked her in their short time together. Though she knew it was impossible, she could almost feel him in her stomach.

She quickly and instinctively wrapped her legs around her brother's waist, and her arms around his back, still never leaving his gaze. She wanted to orgasm through his deep, slow pounding while looking at his eyes the entire time, as he intended.

Finally it came, and she felt an urge to have him not thrust anymore but to absolutely fill her with his thick meat to the absolute limit. "Go as deep as you can and stay there" she whispered as the massive wave of pleasure began to wash over her.

Every muscle in Sarah's body tensed as Adam drove every inch of himself deep into his sister's vagina until there wasn't even a centimeter of give in how much he could go. He realized why. The massive head of his cock was fully pressed against her cervix - the very furthest limit and the border of her vagina inside. He was literally touching the door of her womb with the head of his cock. He felt it shiver as he touched it and stayed there, unable to move. He knew it could not be entered, but he loved that he was touching it and causing it to shiver and rub his penis, and clearly, bringing his baby sister an enormous amount of pleasure.

"OHHHHHH FUCK!!!!!!" Sarah screamed at the top of her lungs, her every muscle tensing to what felt like the absolute maximum. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHHH FUCK!" she screamed. He had never seen her like this and felt her pussy pulsating and squeezing his penis in patterns and waves he had never felt before. It was such a turn on seeing his sister absolutely lose control, and then when she began to release squirt after squirt of her own juices that he could no longer maintain control.

His balls twitched and his cock began to fire his loads deeper inside his little sister's body than he ever had before. He knew somehow today's volley of cum was heavier than anything he had ever ejaculated. He could feel it heavy and full and he released shot after heavy shot as Sarah continued to scream obscenities. It was almost like her orgasm kept coming and increasing in waves.

"Sarah!" he screamed as his orgasm reached its full climax. Throughout all of it she didn't let go of his gaze. She had closed her eyes for a moment, but quickly opened them, and he loved that she got to see his face and he got to see hers while they had the most intense orgasms of their lives.

She continued to climax, her nails digging into Adam's back and scratching them so hard she drew blood. He knew he'd have cuts on his back tomorrow but he didn't care - it was an honor to make his baby sister orgasm so much that her nails wear tearing up his back. He'd wear the pain and the scars with pride and joy.

If he was on this Earth to do only one thing, it would be to love, impregnate, and have a family with this woman. His thick cum mingled inside her with her own juices but there was barely any room for the cocktail of their incestuous creampie because his cock was taking up all the space. He realized he might be shooting directly into her womb, but also that most of it would start pouring out if he didn't pull out a little but from the full, balls deep penetration she had demanded.

Sarah's climax finally began to subside so Adam slowly gave an inch for his cum to pool inside her pussy. It was a joy to know he had filled her and didn't want it all coming out so far. He loved that at least some of it would get absorbed by her and become a part of her.

"Don't leave. Oh my god. Oh shit. Fuck. Don't pull out yet." she said, the last throes of her climax finishing. She must have orgasmed continuously for a full minute and a half. A lifetime for an orgasm. Their pelvises and bed were soaked with her juices.

Lisandra burst through the door. "Are you OK my lady?" she said, having heard Sarah's screams at the top of her lungs.

She was greeted to the ravenous sight of her lady, her queen, laying on the bed with her legs wrapped around the king, his perfectly chiseled and muscular body still pumping gently into her. She could see the blood from Sarah's fingers digging into Adam's back.

Lisandra thought the screams were so loud that surely someone had been hurt. Or that Sarah must be crying or screaming. She hadn't fathomed those kinds of screams would come from her being fucked so well by her brother. But she saw the King's member as he slowly pulled out of the Queen and she immediately understood. She didn't think any woman could handle his cock easily.

Embarrassed at the scene, she quickly lowered her eyes.

"Lisandra" Sarah said, with an exhausted voice. A little bit of the wine from the party was starting to affect her mood and lower her inhibitions, causing her to slur a little. Adam thought it was cute.

Sarah continued, sounding silly and a little drunk. "Lisandra, You're so good. You thought I was in trouble. No no. My brother is a god in bed. You were hearing what it's like when this King fucks the shit out of his little sister. Did you know I'm four years younger than him. Four. And here he is, this bad, bad King, just reaming out his little Queen sister wife slut every day. Every day and every night. Did you know I'm my brother's sweet little slut Lisandra? I just...I belong to him. I can do whatever he wants. But the secret is I can make him do what I want too. It works out. Did you know that?"

Lisandra knew the Queen finally had the alcohol affecting her inhibitions. "Whatever you say my Queen. I just wanted to make sure you were OK." But Sarah wasn't done. Now she was fully drunk.

"Oh I'm OK as long as I get this big brother cock for the rest of my life. I just want to have his babies and just get filled by his cum every day. That's my main job as Queen. You know, I told my brother he can't even masturbate anymore. He can just use me. When I'm sleeping. When I'm awake. When I'm tired. It's so nice to just belong to your big brother. To just give yourself up because you love him and you trust him. Lisandra, my brother is sworn to me and I'm very very jealous so you can't have his cock. But, I'm, I'm, I'm telling you...it's the BEST ever made. It's like..a big fat pole of royal cock. It just, I think it touched my stomach? Adam, brother, did you touch my stomach with your cock inside?"

Adam took control of the situation, half of his cock still embedded inside a very drunk Sarah.

"Lady Lisandra, you can leave, as you can see, we are doing just fine. I thank you for your concern." he told her.

"Yes your Majesty, my apologies!" she said as she quickly ran out of the door.

"Bye bye Lisandra!" Sarah said, giggling.

"Ok, I think we are finished here." Adam said.

"Brother?" Sarah said.

"Yes sweetheart?" Adam responded.

"I'm a little drunk now." Sarah confessed.

"Yes, I know." he said.

"But that was seriously the best fucking I've ever had. I don't even know what happened. My head is spinning." Sarah said.

"Mine too. I don't think I've ever cum that much. Half the time my cock was touching your womb." he told her.

"I felt that, I think that was it. The ladies at school had a name for it. A full-body climax. I felt like I didn't just finish in my pussy, my whole body felt good. Like I was in Heaven." she told him, as he pulled out and wrapped her into his embrace, intertwining their legs.

"Well, I think I know how to make that happen next time too" Adam said. He was exhausted too. They didn't need to clean, the servants would clean the bed and the sheets tomorrow. He wanted to just lay with his sister in the aftermath of their lovemaking and go to sleep, ignoring whatever wetness was between their legs or on the bed.

"I love you more than life itself" Adam told her.

"And I love you" Sarah responded. "More than life." she added as she fell asleep tucked into Adam's chest.

Adam drifted off to sleep, the smell of Sarah's hair in his nose. They would definitely need to apologize to Lisandra the next day. But it could wait.

His friend. His sister. His Queen. His wife. There was nothing more incredible, and no better life he could possibly ask for. How would their unbreakable bond be tested, he wondered, as he drifted off to sleep.

12