All Comments on 'Prince Selects His Sister Pt. 05'

by marriedtosister

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Enjoying the story a lot . AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 months? Why isn't she pregnant yet?

marriedtosistermarriedtosisterover 1 year agoAuthor

Decided not to get her pregnant yet. Them getting pregnant will be a story of its own

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I've really enjoyed this story. I thought it was over after chapter 2 and then I came upon the rest while I was surfing the library. I hope you continue .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Following from the first part. The build up is perfect. Keep going !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this series. I certainly hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When is the next part coming??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Decided not to get her pregnant yet. Them getting pregnant will be a story of its own"

1. When will the story where she gets pregnant come out?

2. I hope she gets pregnant no later than a year after the wedding. Longer time is weird.

marriedtosistermarriedtosisterover 1 year agoAuthor

I write in spurts of 2-3 stories at a time so probably coming in another month. Thanks for reading!

JLR6486JLR6486over 1 year ago

Can’t wait for more!!!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Okay, I absolutely hated the angry fuck in the ass part. 😤 I was fully prepared to give you a two this time around because of that scene. But you turned it around after that finished and brought back the love and affection. There's no real good way to rebuild a good score from that fiasco considering that you are writing installments of less than 8000 words. But I brought you up by one point for the ending. 3/5

Admiral_Edward1941Admiral_Edward1941over 1 year ago

any updates on the next part?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please give them twelve children!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'll be honest, I enjoyed this installment less than the other four, primarily because the king was made to be stupid in matters of war, in which he is by far the more experienced of the two monarchs, just so Sarah could appear smarter than him, piss him off, and lead into the hate-anal scene. He should have known what his sister was saying before he entered the chamber with her. As it stands it undermines the consistency of the character. As a nitpick, if there is such a thing as a soldier's academy, I would think they would be trained in combat for more than one environment.

I did like the marriage talk at the end, though.

marriedtosistermarriedtosister9 months agoAuthor

This one had mixed reviews. I understand why. It's experimenting with where we could have these characters go and I can see how this could have been done better. I value the feedback.

MysteryMasterMysteryMaster8 months ago

So? Is this the end? No more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is the best chapter of the story. What you should change if you edit anything is a small clue reference to how the lust driving him from getting to own and fuck his little baby sister who is far far more devious than he is, is beginning to ignite in him the sex madness that his father and ancestors believe they have.

You can resolve the subplot by deciding the siblings believe it all means something different and prove a completely committed monogamous relationship works.

Hate fucking to fix a fight needed to happen.

The fight had to be about this sort of issue because of who the characters are.

The question that remains is how could the prince have stumbled and forgotten his education and what secret studying has the princess been up to this whole time to know things people did not expect her to know?

Play up her fear of power with a single romantic character flaw: a fear of her brother's death. Make her someone who never ever wants to make those decisions but because she's terrified of losing her brother she secretly has made herself very able to do it in an emergency.

It's good that she doesn't relish the power and it's more interesting if she's as good and equal to her brother in all things.

Don't make her pushy. Don't have her lead with suggestions. But have her able to question others competently. Make her anxious and seem to the Council to not be able to lead from the front, but make an inspiration of loyalty to others not due to bravery exactly but specifically compassion.

More conflicts between brother and sister give them more opportunity to show off how their relationship can provide solutions to conflicts.

This is very good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedtosister@marriedtosister
For an account of my bio with some fictionalization and details changed for anonymity and dramatic effect, you can read the Sarah and Noah Series. Siblings were meant to be best friends from the very beginning. They are part of one another. There is no relationship closer bet...