Prince Selects His Sister Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Adam said. Completely thrown off.

"Come here, and fuck me in my ass. I'm being a bitch? Show me my place. Do your worst." she said.

"Sarah, I don't understand. You hate me right now. You're angry. Why would you...?"

"Angry? I'm FURIOUS. But just because you think I'm being a bitch, and you're being an asshole, doesn't mean you can't fuck mine."

Adam immediately felt his cock harden at his sister's words, but he was completely confused.

"Brother - sex in this relationship is not a function of how I'm feeling on a particular day, or how you're feeling, or that we are being nice to each other. We fuck because we love each other and we are sworn to each other. We fuck because we need to fuck each other. We fuck because you are mine and I am yours. We don't masturbate. We don't use servants. That's it." Sarah said, as Adam approached her.

Sarah continued: "Our bodies and our souls demand it. We need each other. There's no divorce in our case. No way out. No one else. We are all we have. If I'm angry at you, my body still remains yours. If you're angry at me, your body is still mine to enjoy as I will. We belong to each other. This is what we swore. So - I don't care if we are having the worst fight of our lives, we still fuck. You can love-fuck me, hate-fuck me, anger-fuck me - but I'm yours. And we are both tense and I need to cum and so do you. So get up here, take all your anger out on my ass, and make me cum, and we can talk like adults. I haven't cum this entire day and I need to cum and I'm a fucking Queen and I will not sit here and diddle myself to do it. I need a man to fuck the shit out of me and you're my man."

"So when you said your pussy was my property..." Adam said.

"I meant it literally." Sarah responded. My pussy, my ass, my body. Yours. You can't sell it, but you can enjoy it at will. And I see you the same way. You are mine Brother. If you're raging at me but I want my pussy eaten, your job as my husband, my brother, and my king, is to get on your fucking knees and eat my pussy till I cum on your face. I am angry, I'm hurt, I'm furious, and I'm frustrated. And the only thing I can think of that will help is to be fucked raw till I cum and hopefully then I can think straight. And the only person who can fuck me raw, is you. So get up here, and do your God damned job, Brother. And if you want to be angry about it be angry. Fuck me angry till you get all your passion out and release yourself into me. Use the oil on the table before you do it."

Adam looked at Sarah's beautiful body, ass up, face and shoulders down towards her pillow and stripped. His sister was truly a goddess in every way. Her supple breasts hung lower, her pussy was clearly dripping wet. He took the oil on the table and rubbed it into his cock. She was not smiling, she was angry. This was a task for her, not an act of happy or joyous love, but she still...WANTED it. She passionately wanted it. He stared at her puckered asshole. Now matter what he was angry at her for, there's no way he could deny that her ass, her asshole, and her pussy were the most exquisite examples of perfection in creation he could imagine. They were proof for him that the Creator was real. He approached her and smelled the strong scent of her perfect pussy, but also....mint.

"Is there mint here Sister?" he asked her.

"The women in royal finishing school taught us how to make it, it's called the Cave of Mint. We create an elixir of crushed mint and other herbs and materials that make it. It kills all disease anywhere that it touches and creates a place where nothing can grow that can cause harm. And it causes things to smell like mint without burning. I used it on my asshole. It's probably cleaner than my face right now - if you enter you'll literally only get my flesh and nothing else. After you fuck me your whole cock will smell like mint. It's quite amazing." Sarah explained.

Adam could not resist. She had, in her anger, still gone out of her way to clean her ass for him. He lined up with her pussy and entered her there first, grabbing her hips and slamming himself in and out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck, Brother!" Sarah yelled as she felt the penetration of his member into her tight pussy. She was dripping wet but he had slammed right into her instead of slowly entering her as usually does.

He pumped a few times but he wanted to do what she had originally asked - take out his anger on her asshole. He lined himself with it and rubbed the head at the puckered hole.

"This is going to hurt I think Sarah" Adam said.

"Brother - shut up and fuck my ass and stop stalling. I just need to cum." she said to him.

He was tired of her speaking to him this way. He took his massive cock, nearly eight inches in length, and impossible for most to even fit their hands around, placed it, well lubricated with both the oil and her pussy juice, and slammed it into his baby sister's asshole without even stopping for a moment.

"Unngh...unnghh...Oh my God...oh my God....it hurts...." Sarah said as Adam pushed into her. But he didn't stop. The noises Sarah was making were not flattering - plowing into his sister's tight asshole had cause some pain and she would definitely be sore tomorrow. She was grunting through the penetration. But she still sounded beautiful and tender to Adam.

"Don't fucking stop!" Sarah said, validating his decision to keep pushing.

Adam grabbed her hair and took hold of it like a rein, and pulled it, causing her back to arch and penetrated her all the way, burying himself balls deep into her ass. He loved the feeling of her buns on his pelvis and the look of her back, knowing that right inside it, underneath what looked like just her flesh, was his flesh, buried deep inside.

Adam still saw no smile from his sister. She was just grunting and moaning.

"This is how you want to be fucked little sister?" Adam said. "Like my little personal slut?"

"Yes brother. Take me. Do your worst. Be an asshole to me here......unggh...oooh God...like you were this morning" she said to him, and then went back to looking at the pillow under her.

Fine. He would do exactly that.

Adam pulled her hair like a rein and using the other hand on her hip, started pulling her backwards into him so he could fuck her ass. He pounded her, harder and harder, losing all inhibition and control while he slammed deep into Sarah's ass.

"You feel so fucking good" Adam said to her.

"I am fucking good." she responded. She wasn't even responding with compliments in return.

He began to ram into her, in anger now. She was four years younger than him. A kid compared to him in experience, in travel, in ruling. How could she say anything in the room that would undermine him?

He furiously began pumping and Sarah began to scream half in pleasure and half in exquisite pain as her asshole was reamed out by her big brother. He pounded her ass, and began to slap it, not enough to leave marks but just enough to make her cheeks red.

Sarah could feel her orgasm approaching. To be taken like this, treated like a sexual object by her brother, turned her on to no end. She knew his ejaculation would be followed by his remorse and tenderness. She knew him. He just needed to get this out of his system. She let him have his way with her asshole until finally she felt the first contraction of her climax. She began to moan aloud and the moment Adam heard her, he began to feel the same. His climax started deep within his balls, and radiated to his cock. He felt his pelvis twitch as he released his load into Sarah's tight little asshole, spurt after futile spurt of his thick, heavy semen. She simultaneously began to release her own cum, screaming Adam's name as he pounded his meat into her ass.

He pumped again and again until she had drained him of his semen deep into her ass, and she had wet the entire bedsheet underneath her with her squirts. She has screamed at the top of her lungs, but her guards knew now that Sarah screaming every night was a regular, normal occurence. She was loud during sex and they had come to a point of being more worried if they didn't hear her screaming while getting fucked by her brother the King.

Exhausted, he pulled out of her, and they both lay down next to each other, staring at the ceiling.

"Ok. I feel better" Adam said, breaking the silence.

She turned to him, his load deep within her ass, but some starting to pour it out, and placed her head on this chest and intertwined her legs with his.

"Brother?" she asked.

"Yes, Sarah." she responded

"Are you still angry at me?" she asked

"No. No I'm not" he told her.

"Why not?" she saked.

"First, I'm shocked about this unconditional sex arrangement. It was new to me, but it was hot."

Sarah explained. "As far as I'm concerned, sex is a privilege. Everyone gets to lay with whomever they wish. That is the natural order of the world and the law of our kingdom. When people get married, they hand that privilege to a single person. But, they can still get divorced. They can fuck others."

"Yes, that's true" Adam said.

"But with you and me Brother, we can never marry anyone else, by Law. We can never divorce. We can never be seperated in this world. The Law makes royal sibling marriage absolute because it takes something that can be highly unstable and forces stability upon it for the sake of the Kingdom. And we both love this and we are fine with it. But for me that means something else too. It means I will never touch any other man, and you will never touch any other woman. Sex changes in our situation. It is no longer something I give you the privilage of when I feel like it. I give you my body as your right. As my older brother, you and Father were supposed to give me away to someone else. Instead, you Brother, took me for yourself. We locked ourselves into this. If we can never have anyone else, but our natural desires remain our natural desires, than it is not fair to make them dependent on temporary ups and down. As long as I love you, my body remains yours. A Right. A brother's right. A King's right. Not a privilege. And I expect the same from you. Your cock, your tongue, are mine to be pleased with whenever I demand. As your sister, and as your High Queen. You are mine and I am yours. You'll have to make me hate you for this to ever change, and that is nearly impossible, even if you are an ass sometimes."

Adam's cock was softening, but this talk made him harden again. He noticed Sarah's hands were fondling his balls and his cock as she spoke.

"That's fucking hot." Adam said. "And sister, I agree."

"What else do you agree on?" Sarah asked him. He needed to say it.

"That you were right. In the council. You were right and I was wrong. You were right on the border, and you were right that I was an asshole to you. It was unacceptable to say anything that could undermine you in the council. I love you. I am so sorry. I went against my own commitment that you were my equal. You are. You truly are. I'll never make this mistake again. I'm deeply, deeply sorry my sister. My wife. My Queen."

"Ok. That's better." she said, rubbing his cock up and down as it hardened again.

"Ego?" she said. Just one word. He knew what she was asking.

"Ego." he said. I didn't really know till now.

"Why? Because I'm your kid sister? And this was the first time you had me in your military space?" she said.

"Yes. That's exactly why." Adam responded.

"Well, I'll always be your kid sister." Sarah said while she continued to stroke his cock. Precum was starting to dribble out and onto her fingers. "But you can't do that again. I'm your kid sister in here. In our bed. At home. Not in the council meetings. I'm your 'Little Sarah' when you're fucking me, talking to me, being with me. I'm not 'Little Sarah' when I'm co-chairing meetings with you. Ever."

"I know Sarah. I'm so sorry. It will never happen again. I swear to you. I didn't realize why was driving my stupid behavior until right now." Adam responded, sincerely.

"I knew while we were in the council chamber." she responded. She knew him so well.

"How can I make it up to you Sister?" he asked her.

"I was hoping that you'd ask. I already decided." Sarah responded. "For the next week starting tomorrow morning, you will ask Lisandra to wake you up instead of me at the 6th hour in the morning. After she leaves, your job is to wake me up with your tongue in my pussy. You will eat my pussy till I release myself into your mouth and onto your face. You'll swallow as much of me as you can. You will then get breakfast for me, and bring it to our bed and let me eat it while you rub my feet. Seven days. That is your penance Brother, to your High Queen, for being mean to her in council."

"That sounds like a wonderful penance." Adam responded, smiling.

"I'm going to enjoy it. Whether or not you do is up to you." she said, smiling back.

She continued to stroke him until he had reached a full erection.

"Now, after you angry fucked me in my ass and left me so sore I'll probably have trouble walking tomorrow, it's time you make slow, sweet, tender love to your baby sister. Gently, and fill her with your cream. You can't just go to sleep without balancing out that pounding you gave me just now."

"I'm sorry my love, I didn't mean to hurt you." Adam said, as Sarah pulled him slowly into her pussy and rolled so that he was on top of her.

"Don't be sorry. I asked for it. We needed it." she said. "Now this time, be soft and sweet to me Brother. Please Adam? Please give a slow sweet fucking to your 'Little Saywah'. I'm your kid sister in here, so fuck me soft and sweet like I deserve, like a little sister deserves to be fucked."

"Of course my love" Adam said, as he slowly filled her pussy with his entire length, knowing he was home. He bent down to kiss her sweet, smiling lips and looked into her eyes.

As he started to feel her pussy get wet for him and expand to meet his member's massive size, he smiled at her and counted his dumb luck. This was not only the most beautiful woman he had ever known, the most kind, the most elegant and classy, but also the most intelligent. How she had floored the room with her analysis was amazing. Admirable. Worthy of respect. And how she knew him, deeper than himself. She was his soulmate in every way.

He watched her smile turn to lust and pleasure as he slowly fucked her pussy. He would take his time. He would fuck her slow and soft for hours tonight, slowly bringing her to the brink of her climax, so he could enjoy every single mewl from her lips, and every smile and look on her face. She deserved to truly be made love to and he was going to make sure this beautiful little vixen, his perfect little sister, would get the most exquisite fucking for the next few hours.

12