Princelings of Rome Ch. 01

Story Info
A day in the life of Roman nobility.
2k words
3.98
24.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are above the age of 18.

Aurelius was sleeping peacefully in his bed when he was awakened by the light of curtains being pulled back in his room. Slightly irritated with the sunrays directly hitting his face, Aurelius rubbed and slowly opened his eyes. He could see the figure of a cleaning maid framed in the morning sunshine. Did she not know that he was not to be disturbed in the morning?

As the fog in his mind slowly cleared up, Aurelius gazed intently at the figure framed in the window. The strong rays of the morning sun pouring in from the window had turned the maids' tunic translucent and Aurelius could see the outline of her curvaceous body. She looked quite young and nubile with her golden hair shining in the sun. Aurelius remembered that his father mentioned that they were bringing in a new set of household slaves and he wondered whether this girl was his personal gift.

He could feel his cock rising slowly from within the sheets as Aurelius found his irritation turning into raw lust. His cock was definitely hungry as Aurelius remembered that he had last fucked one of his friend Augustus' sluts at his house party last night.

Welcoming this morning treat, Aurelius pushed the sheets off and got up from his bed. His cock now fully erect, Aurelius approached the maid, who unaware, was busy dusting the curtains. He grabbed her boobs from behind as she let out a soft scream and turned around panicked.

She was definitely a new girl, Aurelius thought. The other girl who would come to clean his room would drop her robes at the drop of a hat and bend down for his cock. The girl had stopped screaming realizing it was the master but was still looking at him with a panicked face.

Aurelius turned on further by the sight, proceeded to tear off the maids' tunic to admire her body fully. As the fabric ripped off, the girls' enormous tits popped out in the light of the morning sun. As Aurelius glanced down further, he could see her tight shaved clit. Aurelius spat in his hand and then rubbed her pussy appreciatively. Yes, it was quite tight he noted. It appeared the slavers had not had their way with the girl to fetch a better price.

Delighted he bent down to bite into her firm breasts. The girl whimpered as he bit deep into first one boob then another. Feasting on her tits he ravaged her biting her nipples and leaving his teethmarks on her soft flesh. Satisfied he now dragged the girl to his bed. Laying her on her back and spreading her legs wide, he aligned his cock with the pussy. His dick was now oozing copious quantities of pre cum. Rubbing his wet cock against the pussy, he then pushed deep into her with one swift sharp thrust. The girl let out another soft scream. Her pussy was soft and tight, Aurelius noted with a satisfied grin. He fucked her in this position for a good few minutes until exhausted he lay down on the bed coated with sweat. The girl whether he was done was looking at him apprehensively. Far from done, Aurelius grabbed her by the hair and pushed her head down on his cock. The girl definitely needed training in pleasing her master, he thought. He wondered whether he should get her whipped or ask his guards to give her a rough fucking to teach her.

The girl understanding what was required of her was now giving him a blowjob with a worried face. She sure was a novice, Aurelius thought, just sucking on his dick and not playing with his balls or licking the shaft as he was used to by some of the more well-trained slave girls.

Irritated with the sloppy blow job, Aurelius got up and grabbing the girl by the wrist dragged her to the wide-open window. Then thrusting her naked body out with her tits facing downwards towards the open courtyard, he started fucking her roughly. The passers-by below paused to look up appreciatively and a small crowd of guards, kitchen boys and other male slaves had gathered beneath the window enjoying the free show as Aurelius fucked the maid roughly from behind.

Picking up a tempo, he thrust deep into her with each push till he could feel his balls tightening ready to release his load. Then with one final thrust, Aurelius shot his load deep inside the maid.

Relaxed and happy, he stepped back to wipe the sweat from his face. The girl was still half hanging out of the window her tits on display with the crowd of servants beneath making obscene signs at her. Detecting his personal bodyguards in the group, Aurelius motioned them to come up to his room along with two of the older slave girls.

As the servants entered, Aurelius motioned to the girls to clean him up. Quite used to the ways of their master, the girls rushed forward to wipe his sweat with a wet sponge and clean his cock with their own mouths.

As he was getting sponged, Aurelius motioned to his guards to go grab the girl. Aurelius had two tall muscular men as his personal guards. The first one, Marcus, was a slave from the interiors of Africa. A tall dark man with an enormous cock that Aurelius often put to use to put up erotic shows where he would have Aurelius roughly fuck young slave girls for his master's viewing pleasure. The other, Felix, was a slave from the Northern provinces with a young and angelic face. Aurelius would often have him give him a blow job when no girl was readily available or fuck him in the ass. He was Aurelius' personal fuck boy when out in the field.

"Teach the girl how to suck," he told his guards. "Have her suck your cocks till she learns how to give a decent blowjob. Also teach her the ways of this house. When she comes to wake me in the morning she had better not wake me up so roughly else next time I'll have her tied up in the yard to be fucked by every slave and servant in the household."

Having issued the orders, Aurelius motioned the guards to take the girl away. He looked down to see that girls were paying special attention to his cock squeezing out every last drop of his manjuice. Satisfied, Aurelius motioned them to get back to work as he proceeded to his morning ablutions and a visit to the bathhouse.

As Aurelius entered the bathhouse, he was greeted by his close friends, Octavius and Augustus. This was the private bathhouse for the sons of the nobility setup with all the imaginable luxuries of the Roman world. Specially trained bathing girls staffed the place, proficient in arts of massaging their masters.

Octavius and Augustus were both lying on their back being massaged with effervescent oils by the naked girls. The girls were putting their own bodies to full use, massaging the chests of their masters with their voluptuous boobs.

Aurelius took of his toga and lay down as one of his favoured girls approached him a tumbler of fragrant oils.

"You were quite spent yesterday at the party," Augustus remarked with a sly grin.

"Yeah! That was some fine wine and pussy that you put on offer yesterday," Aurelius grinned in reply. "Where was that slave girl from, that I was fucking last night. She sure knew how to suck and ride a cock!"

"My dad bought her from one of Lyceum's sex schools. She is a Greek slave trained in the arts of sex by one of the best schools in Lyceum. Father bought her as a special gift for completing my centurion training," Augustus replied grinning.

"That's quite lucky. Here I am fucking raw slaves straight off the slaver's ship," Aurelius retorted unhappily as he proceeded to narrate his morning fuck.

"I personally love breaking into some of these raw girls," Octavius remarked wistfully as Aurelius completed his story.

The girls were now massaging vigorously between their master's legs. Octavius it appeared had already achieved an erection with his thoughts about new slave girls, and his massage girl now proceeded to give him a blow job. The other guys looked on appreciatively as their own massage girls started writhing suggestively over their naked torsos rubbing their breasts in their faces.

Aurelius could feel his cock rising again as he looked at Octavius who was now getting ridden by his massage girl. Augustus' cock too was now at full mast he noted. The girls getting their cue, were now giving them both a blowjob.

As his girls' tongue swirled around his erect cock, Aurelius let out a satisfied sigh and relaxed on the reed mattress. These girls at least knew their job well. Rubbing and licking his balls, the girl was sucking on him hungrily.

Octavius had by now grabbed the initiative and was banging his massage girl from the behind. Getting your body oiled and building up a sweat were strongly recommended in a Roman bathhouse to better open the pores of the body and clean it. Getting massaged with oil and then building up a sweat by fucking the massage girl was optimal.

Aurelius however felt too tired after his morning fuck to grab the initiative. The wine it appeared had taken an ill effect as his usual stamina appeared missing. It was considered appropriate for a young nobleman of his age to begin the day with a morning fuck with the household slaves followed by a fucking session in the massage house to break a sweat. Then it was time for the morning lessons in Greek, history, politics, geography and other subjects at the city university. This was usually followed by military lessons following which the boys were free to pursue their own ends. The afternoons were generally spent browsing the market or attending formal events as set by their parents while the evenings were generally spent in debauchery drinking and partying at the city's many brothels or at evening stag parties at their own houses.

Aurelius' personal tutor already had him on a strict diet with special exotic herbs to keep his physical and sexual stamina up. Young Roman noblemen were required to showcase their manliness both in the military training field in the games and in the bed. Many young nobles were notorious for ravaging their household slaves.

Augustus who too had started breaking a sweat by fucking the massage girl glanced at him curiously as Aurelius lay prone on his reed mattress.

"You appear too tired today my boy," he remarked to Aurelius.

Egged on by his friends who were now drenched with sweat in the hot and humid environment of the bath, Aurelius too got up. Grabbing his massage girl from behind, he too started banging her. The boys kept up with their banging taking pauses only to exchange girls or to stop from cumming too early.

The aim was to have your body coated thoroughly with seat so cumming early was not an option. Panting heavily, their bodies dripping with sweat, the boys continued their exercise for several more minutes. Finally exhausted they shot their loads into their massage girls one by one.

Panting and drenched the boys now accompanied their massage girls to the pool. The cold water was a shock to the nerves after the heat of sex in the humid massage rooms. The massage girls were now scrubbing off the oil and the sweat as the boys relaxed in the cool waters of the pool chatting about the plans for any new upcoming parties or expeditions to the provinces.

Finally scrubbed clean and refreshed, the boys stepped out to be sponged dry by the massage girls. Another set of girls now came forward with fresh tunics for the boys. Dressing them in freshly washed and starched white cotton robes, the girls proceeded to comb their hair and rub fragrant oils over their body.

Dressed and ready the boys now emerged from the bath house ready to set off for the university accompanied by a posse of their personal bodyguards.