All Comments on 'Princess'

by KallieHF

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Bi47Bi47over 4 years ago
Excellent๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I hope there more to princess and happens next to her. Mmmmmmmmmm

bhill8671bhill8671over 4 years ago
Why is this not

In sci-fi?

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Excellent story. Although I did cringe a bit when she put on that expensive dress without washing her greasy hair and without being bathed, lotioned and perfumed first. I think there was a bit of a missed opportunity for you there. Oh well, you can always put that in the sequel.

F0styF0styover 4 years ago
(โ˜ž๏พŸใƒฎ๏พŸ)โ˜ž

For one shot, perfect with a proper lacquered finish.

If the story is meant to have continuation, I would be sad that Becky got erased completely at the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Excellent story.... would love to see another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

It is a good story for a one shot. The superiority of the corper is established and the MC is dissected bit by bit. Though if it is going to be a series then it feels like everything has already happened here. Unless you are going to bring back the MC's memories for them to take at their loss of control.

timpu712timpu712almost 4 years ago
I wish there was more

This is written brilliantly. You built out the world quickly and thoroughly. I was immediately immersed. You described the technological aspects of her fall in an incredibly intuitive way.

I could feel her disorientation as her world was pulled out from under her.

I would say that my only critique is that there isn't tons more of this story to read, but you wrote such a well-crafted ending that I feel sated.

Thank you for sharing this story <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done from start to finish. This story is proof that you donโ€™t need sex to be sexy. Itโ€™s just fun, disturbing but fun nonetheless.

For my own personal enjoyment, I would have added a post-script six months later to sate our depraved imaginations ๐Ÿ˜œ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKallieHF@KallieHF
Hi! I'm Kallie, a writer of erotic stories - mostly mind control and hypnosis-themed erotica, but I have written other stuff in the past and may do again. The main platform for my writing is my Patreon page, and by throwing me a few dollars a month on there you can ensure I ke...