Princess

Story Info
Unwinding after a long work day.
1.4k words
4.28
5.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh." I plopped down on his couch, tossed my head back, closed my eyes and raked my fingers through my hair.

"That bad huh?" He looked at me with that grin- that shit eating grin because he had the day off today and I had to deal with the absolute mess that was our job.

"Yes!" I exploded, and smacked poor Dex right in the nose because I had not realized he'd come to welcome me home. "Oh baby I'm so sorry!" I rubbed his nose and scratched his ears as he licked my nose, and I knew I was forgiven. "Six call offs this morning, 5 cashier call offs and 2 sups. We had that pop up walk so I had to wear those shoes that hurt my feet and we were so busy." I fell back against the couch again.

"What can I do?" He chuckles and leans forward and reaches for me.

"No! Oh no. I am gross. I am so gross. I need a shower." I scrambled away from him. "and then maybe some chocolate." and I ran to the shower before he could catch me.

Clean and feeling like a human again, I made my way back to the living room, the smell coming from the kitchen was mouthwatering. I was heading that way when he came out with a bag of dark chocolate he carried them to the couch and motioned for me to come sit.

"I don't normally encourage dessert before dinner- but I feel like you need this"

I sat down next to him and grabbed a piece, "mmmmmm" I relaxed into the arm of the couch. "This is delicious. A little red wine and I'd be set." I closed my eyes and savored the taste. I really did need this. The work day had been too long - they always were when he wasn't there - add to the staffing issues and how busy we were and corporate buzzing by and I was wiped out. I opened my eyes again when he tapped my hand to give me a glass of red wine- I hadn't even felt him move past me.

"Anything else, Princess??" He asks with a glint in his eye.

Heat flashed and pooled at my core. Son of a bitch. Fine.

"I mean. A foot rub, the ability to fly, a trip to Ireland, a new car, homemade meals for every meal..."

He had picked up my feet and began to rub them as I droned on and on about things I didn't really need, nodding his head like my requests were perfectly reasonable.

"...the winning lottery ticket, the ability to eat whatever I want and not get fat, magic to be real and a strong handsome man to give me mind blowing orgasms whenever I want them." I smirked at him. Took a sip of wine.

"Oh you're looking for one of those huh?" His returning smirk meeting my challenge. And he dropped my feet across his lap and slid his hands up my legs, leaning forward with that fire in his eyes. I studiously held my lips closed and tried and failed to keep my face blank, as his hands dug into my hips, pulling me closer, trying to get my legs to open to find what we both knew was waiting.

I set down my wine as he moved his hands to my waist and probed and poked until he forced me to laugh and he leaned in to steal a kiss and break my concentration. He moved his mouth along my jaw and down my neck as I laughed while his fingers kept poking and prodding the right spots along my torso and his scruff scraped my neck. I squirmed and wriggled and kicked out and he got a hand right at my center and I felt his own rumble as he found me entire entrance slick.

I screamed in mirth and pleasure as he rammed two fingers into me and bit down on my tight nipple through my robe.

He released me and with a full blown cheese of a smile looked at me with satisfaction in those eyes.

I shook my head at him, fighting the smile that was trying to break onto my face. Smug son of a bitch. I pushed him back against the couch and climbed onto his lap, straddling him. He rubbed his hands up and down my thighs.

The smile I'd been fighting broke forth when he tipped his back and looked up at me, the smile just plastered to his face.

"Will dinner keep?" A kiss to his lips.

"We'll figure it out." Another.

His hands moved up my back, opening the robe and sitting up to be closer to me. I opened to him, inviting his tongue in, enjoying the taste of him. My arms around his neck, his tracing my torso, God I could kiss him forever. I loved his hands on me. I loved that I could get lost in his kiss, in his touch. I couldn't tell how long we'd stayed like that before I sank down and pressed against his erection, but his hiss told me he was hard enough that the jeans were no longer comfortable.

I broke from kissing him and laughed, "oh I'm so sorry!" I immediately lifted and opened his pants. He took the opportunity to palm my ass as he lifted enough for me to shimmy his jeans down far enough to free him. He kicked them the rest of the way off and he made to pick me up and move us, but I pushed him back down. This was my show.

I kissed him again and leaned him back against the couch. With his cock free, I rubbed myself along it. Moving my hips slowly, dragging my dripping entrance up and down his shaft, coating him in my arousal, feeling his heat fuel mine. I was so swollen, my clit engorged and as I rocked my hips, more arousal pulsed out of me with each scrape against it.

I felt him start to move his hips and groan and knew he was losing it. As lost as I get when he kisses me, when he touches me, the power and satisfaction I feel when I get him like this both finds me and intoxicates me further. I'm addicted to it.

One more grind of my cunt against him and I lifted, positioned him at my entrance and slid myself onto him. Fuuuck why did this always feel so perfect. I heard him hiss as my walls clenched around him. My head tossed back, he reached up and took the clip holding my hair up and tossed it across the room.

With my head back, hair wild, robe open, framing the silk and lace bra I'd worn and sitting in his lap with his very hard dick buried deep inside me, his reached out and delicately brush his fingers down my chest, along my waist.

"God you are just perfect. You are stunning." He whispered, reverent.

My walls fluttered at his words. My heart skipped. Honestly was there anything better than feeling so beautiful and powerful and being told that you looked it? That everything he made you feel, he saw?

He worked a hand into my hair and leaned forward to bite my nipple through the lace. I whimpered and started moving my hips again, rolling, making small circular movements, clenching within, rubbing that small bundle of nerves against his pelvis. I moved his hand to my hips, wanting the feel of his fingers gripping me tighter.

He took my other breast out of the cup and began licking and blowing and kissing and sucking. An arm around my waist and one of my hip, my arms around his head as he teased and tasted my breasts. Falling into the world of sensation and touch and instinct, I adjusted the motion of my hips.

Back and forth I moved, lifting at the top and slamming back down onto him. Fuuuck he was so hard and so big. I felt him absolutely everywhere and began moving faster, humping him like we were 18 and desperate. He gripped me harder, bit harder and moved his hips in time with mine. We were clearly close. My breathing was quick and needy and his fingers told me he was right there with me. He tipped my hips forward and brought back the circles I was making earlier and we tumbled right over the edge, gripping each other for dear life as emptied himself into me and I flooded over him.

I collapsed against him while we tried to catch our breathe.

"Whew." I breathed, "now if you just work on that winning lottery ticket, I think I'll have everything I need."

He laughed, arms around me, "whatever you wish- Princess" he breathed.