Shadows

Story Info
Long time coming boss/employee on work trip.
2.7k words
4.52
7.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop looking at me like that" he can't know I thought. He can't know. How could he? He doesn't know about the dream from this morning- the one where I wake up naked with his head between my legs, arching in pleasure as he- no. Don't think about that now. He doesn't know. 

"Like what? This is how I look" he shrugs at me.

He doesn't know. He can't know. 

"Like that. Like you know something you shouldn't." I whispered angrily, my cheeks flushing. He knows the look he's giving me. I swear there are times when it feels like he sees exactly what I see in my head. Like he's watching it play out before my eyes.

"Ooh-ho-ho I told you I have a very active imagination." he whispered low enough walking past me that only I could hear. With that voice. That voice that was like flower petals trailing across my skin. So soft and luxurious. He trailed a hand down my back and leaned in next to my ear "and I imagine you do as well." Eliciting a shiver and traitorous gasp from my mouth as I my fantasy from the shower the night before flashed before my eyes - just his hands on my ass, a groan escaping his throat as he grabs and gropes me.  I can literally feel myself swell and slicken at just the memory of a damn day-dream. 

I shook him off. My face hot again as I stormed off to go stand somewhere else during this meeting. Damn him. Does he know what he's doing to me?! He has to. Jackass. I scowled as I tried to listen to what was being said. I could see his smirk from across the room and managed to flick him off while adjusting my glasses. I saw his shoulders shake in silent laughter. Jackass. Trying to pay attention again I realized what this meeting was about- an ambassador program with the new department so as to better help our customers and bridge the gap. Finally. They should have done this ages ago. Only a few people would get to go and my name would be first on the list, I needed the change of scenery. I could sense his smirk without looking at him. Jackass.

~~~~~~~~

"Why are you here?" I asked as I stalked away from the music and chatter of the bar. 

"I volunteered. This is an important opportunity. For the company. For my career."

"Fine. Whatever. But why are you here?" I gestured to the bar, the street around us "why aren't you with the other managers?"

"Your world just fell apart, less than 6 months ago. Anyone could tell you were about to do something stupid." 

"I was not!"

He looked me up and down, slowly, taking in the black dress that clung tight around my waist and tits and came out at the hips just enough to swish and tease the bottom of my ass. That hunger in his eyes telling me that at least I got the dress right. 

"Yes" he says deliberately, "you were."

"So what if I was?! How is that your concern?" I quipped. Already annoyed he'd followed me here to stop me from doing anything I damn well pleased. I needed to do something - i could feel it rolling, boiling beneath my skin - I needed to do something anything other than sit and wait. My sister was attacked a year ago when I refused the advances of one of my employees and she tried to protect me- and he was recently released. On a technicality. I was outraged. I was scared. I was tired and I was entitled to whatever high I was chasing.

He shrugged.

"Just making sure whatever stupid thing you do won't cause more harm than good."

"Fuck you. I can handle myself" and I stalked off down an alley between buildings. 

"Fuck me? Oh I'm sure you'd like to." he caught up to me, eyes gleaming. 

I whirled, looked him dead in the eye-

"Oh you're so sure of that, are you? Tell me something. When are you going to make good on all these veiled promises you keep making?" Waiving my arms like he's got a show and tell somewhere. "When are you going to take what you want?" That usually gets him to back down. We've been playing this game for quite some time now and he always backs down when I start to push. If I wanted to drink and dance and lose myself a little at some bar, I could! I was a grown woman. I didn't need protecting. When he didn't follow me as I walked away, I put a little pep in my step as I walked off. A little extra sway in my hips. I had won again. Maybe now I'd get to do as I please and headed toward the bright lights at the corner.

A hand reached out and wrapped around my neck. 

"What I want?" A low growl in my ear. My heart rate spiked as his other arm wrapped around my waist, holding me tight against him. He smelled of something dark, and smooth and sensual. I could feel my body relax even as my pulse sped and my body temperature rose. Half in shadow, he nips at my ear, trailing light kisses down my neck, his thumb manipulating my head so as to grant him more access. Every touch of his lips so at odds with the strength in his arms, every touch brought a shiver down my spine. That energy rolling beneath my skin before, now a full fledged stampede; a fire blazing through my veins. My breath caught as he held me tighter against him, I could feel the hard length of him pressing against my ass. He moved me farther into the shadow of the buildings, keeping his hand around my neck, pressing my back against the building. He leaned in next to my ear and said in that low luxurious voice "what I want" a lick, "is to know exactly how you taste." And he dropped down in front in me and lifted my leg over his shoulder. I had a moment to worry about being seen before his tongue reached the center of me and I lost any coherent thought. 

Shiiiitt. Fuck. His tongue dipped into me with such expertise. My body was instantly alive with the need to be touched. I moved one hand into my hair and the other traveled over my tit to pinch my nipple. God yes. I heard his groan and looked down to see his eyes, the heat in them enough to set the street on fire. He took my clit and sucked and I almost collapsed against the side of the building. His low chuckle reverberating through me to my core. His rough hands on my ass and holding my legs in place the only thing keeping me up. I hardly breathe- he just kept licking the length of me and flicking my clit - just enough to bring me to edge but never over it. I knew I was slick and swollen. Ready for more but he kept me against the wall. Kept me on the edge. I couldn't think, couldn't breathe, couldn't see - the sensation of his tongue against my entrance overriding everything else. At last he nipped at that bundle of nerves and kept his tongue right there and the world exploded. My breath coming out in a scream too loud for where we were, but I couldn't find it in me to care. My release flooded out of me- try as I might go move so I wouldn't embarrass myself - he just help me tighter and lapped up as much as he could, prolonging the orgasm to point where I was completely spent.

"Mmmm" he stood up, wiping the side of his mouth "better than I imagined". He never broke eye contact, keeping me pinned to the wall, breathing ragged, as he leaned in, a hand against my face-

"Feel better?" I nodded- and I did. That rolling, boiling need beneath my skin now sat slumbering. "I thought you might."

He hitched both of my legs around his waist and pressed against me. His voice got silkier, still trailing like petals across my skin "I could slide into you right now. I could fuck you until your voice was raw as I spilled into you." Impossibly, hearing him say the words had me swollen and pulsing again. "But when I finally fuck you- I want to take my time." He traced a finger over my lips. "I want to see all of you as I make you cum over and over again." He brought his finger to lightly trace my breast, bringing my nipple to a point beneath my dress. "I want my name on your lips as I cum." I almost came again right there, a whine on my breath as he pressed himself against my now throbbing center. But he just brushed a chaste kiss against my lips "your friends are around the corner. Don't do anything stupid tonight." And he disappeared into the shadows, a hotel key in my hand.

~~~

A few hours later and I'm back at my hotel, making my way up to his room. I tried to sit at the bar. I tried to be with my friends, dance, do all the things I was trying to do before he took me against the building. But I couldn't think of anything else. I was still so wet, and I couldn't stop picturing what he'd described. I called it early and Ubered back to the hotel. I told myself that if he wasn't there, I'd go back to my room, take a very cold shower and go to bed, go back to normal tomorrow. My deal with the universe.

I was strangely... nervous? I mean. He just ate me out with a finish that I'm sure woke the dead in the middle of the freaking city. Shit. The heat wave that hit me from the memory had that need boiling again. I needed to sit, I needed to run, to move, to catch my breath. I pried my fingers from my hands- seeing the marks my finger nails left. Damn it I hate feeling this out of control. Damn him. How the hell does he do this to me? I should just go to bed. The elevator dinged and I stepped off - left to my room, right to his. I looked down at the marks I'd left in my hands and turned right.

I had the key so I knew what door and decided to knock. When he didn't answer, I tentatively put the key in the lock, and stepped in. The room was dark, save for one of the side table lamps and the flicker of the tv. There was a light on in the bathroom, though the door was closed, I took a few steps in check if maybe he was sleeping and found the bed made and his bag open on it. Shit. Maybe he went out, there was supposed to be a manager thing tonight. Fuck I needed to leave. I turned around and raced past the bathroom to the door, I had it open and ready to step out and make the trip back to my room when I heard from behind me-

"Oh no you don't."

And he grabbed my waist and pulled me against him. "You weren't trying to leave so soon were you?" He nipped at my ear and his hands - oh his hands - they were everywhere - squeezing my breast's, twisting my nipples, pressing me against him. "You weren't going to leave when you do this to me" pressing his raging erection into my backside, and damn it all of just knowing that I did this to him had me dripping down my legs. Fuuuuck this was everything. I moaned as he moved my hair away from my neck and bit and kissed and licked, somehow my straps had come off my shoulders and he had a hand groping my tits and other other roughly riding up my thigh. My hands followed his- my entire body felt as if it was on fire wherever he touched. He trailed kisses and nibbles along my shoulders and neck and it was all I could do to breathe. He fisted a hand in my hair and turning my head, his lips crashed against mine, demanding, claiming.

A whimper escaped my throat, and he spun me around, backed me against the wall. He wore only some sleeping pants and smelled of soap and that same warm, sensual something. He gripped my chin, forcing my eyes back to his as he slowly twirled a finger down my chest and circled my nipple- never touching for more than a few seconds. My eyes had to be burning with the need he was building in me and I'm sure he knew it because when I arched toward his hand he pushed me back against the wall. "Such a needy thing you are" he whispered, leaning to my ear again "I warned you I'd take me time.." and he kissed my neck, my shoulder, my collar bone, down my chest until he reached the other nipple and he lightly flicked his tongue against it.

"Please" I breathed.

"Uh-uh." A kiss across my chest. "Not when there's so much more to taste.." he nipped at my other nipple and started trailing kisses down my stomach, taking my dress with him. I stood there, in my black lace thong, breathing heavily, with him kneeling in front of me looking at me like I'd be his last meal. He held my gaze as he moved my leg, similarly to how he moved it over his shoulder earlier, but he turned his head and started kissing and nipping up my thigh. The stubble on his face scraping, curling my toes with each precise, feather light contact he laid in my skin. Fuuuucckkk. He got closer and closer to my center and my absolutely soaked panties.

Oh please I thought. I arched against the wall, opening myself to him, he got so close, just close enough to breathe and cause me to writhe with frustration and need. He chuckled again as he started in my other thigh. "Patience baby.." he whispered, and he so softly kissed and tasted my leg. God damnit. It was such slow torture. I was absolutely throbbing with need, so wet, so ready, I could feel myself dripping down my leg.

"Mmmm just as delicious as before.." he lapped at the drips down my leg, he brought a hand to my center and lightly pressed on my clit, sending a wave of pleasure crashing through my entire body.

"Yes baby. Yes you're so wet for me."

He dipped a finger inside me and circled his thumb on my clit and I screamed- so freaking close to going over the edge. He slid my thong down my legs and as he stood up, letting his pants fall to the floor, he hooked my legs around his waist and plunged into me. I gasped at the fullness I felt, the sweet pleasure in being stretched to accommodate him. He held himself there and slowly brought himself out to the tip and thrust back in, again and again, eliciting a breathy groan from me each time. Fuuucck yesss. Oh god I needed this. I clung to him, my nails digging into his back, his teeth scraping against my neck. His hands moved to my ass and walked us over to the bed, never leaving me. He lay me down and started sucking on my nipples while moving in and out of me, I felt my pussy clench down around his cock and heard his groan as he slowed his pace to torture me again.

"Fuck baby. You're so deliciously tight" he breathed.

I met him thrust for thrust, encouraging him to take me faster, harder, I was so close- but he wouldn't. He kept it slow and steady, kissing and licking and biting whenever he'd come back harder. Fuck the pleasure, the heat, I could feel myself pulsing around his cock as my breathe stopped - and he started moving faster. I couldn't think - couldn't breathe - only feel as he thrust in once against and bit down on my nipple and I exploded. Wave after wave. And he rode me through it, finding his own release as his name echoed from my lips into the shadows.