Princess Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

Alice had to conclude that the businessman's estate certainly looked opulent enough. It was reminiscent, in fact of the manor she had grown up upon.

He tugged the leash. Alice followed. The inside of the house was as impressive as its exterior. The many servants were efficient and polite enough to not stare. "I'm semi-retired Lily. A man can only make so much money. I need a project to keep my mind and body sharp. Training a slave should fill that niche nicely."

Alice's heart beat faster.

"So long as you are obedient and smiling and adventurous in bed, you shall want for nothing. Be whiny, dower, and inert between the sheets, you will experience hardship and harsh discipline. Is that clear, Lily?"

"Yes, sir."

"Now, we will sit down to brunch to get to know each other a bit."

Alice took her first truly long look at the man who "owned" her. He had a prosperous businessman's belly, and was grey about the temples, but he was not unattractive. He reminded Alice of some of her husband's middle-aged generals.

The servant arrived with bowls of soup.

**

The prince and Patrice had an early dinner, just the two of them in his private study. The prince was a font of funny stories and anecdotes. Patrice was positively jealous of Princess Alice for having such a kind and wonderful husband. The wine was quite heady. Patrice was ordinarily not a drinker, but the prince kept refilling her cup.

"I can't believe how much you resemble my wife. But you are more beautiful."

"Sire! You shouldn't fib!"

"May lightning strike me dead if I am lying."

He paused.

"No thunderbolts from on high! I must be telling the truth!"

"Sire! You jest."

"No, I don't. If I wasn't married, would you have me, Alice?"

"Oh absolutely, sire!" she was growing used to be addressed as "Alice" or "Your Highness," and other royal phrases.

"You know, when I discovered you naked in my bed, I was more than a little disappointed that you weren't my wife."

"Flatterer!"

"Honest man!"

Patrice flushed crimson.

"Thank you, Sire."

He beckoned to her. "Come here, Alice."

She found herself sitting on the royal lap. The prince smelled very good!

"We will have to convince people that we are a happily married couple." He kissed her sweetly.

"Sire," she sighed. "I've had too much wine; you have me at a disadvantage!"

"Do my kisses bother you?"

"Yes... No... I'm confused."

"Let me kiss away your confusion."

For Patrice, the room spun. She felt something firm pressing against the crack of her rear end through her clothes. What was that? The excess wine hit her at that moment. In the middle of a succulent kiss, Patrice passed out and collapsed into the prince's arms. He chuckled and rose from the chair carrying Patrice. It was not a long walk to the royal bed chamber. He set Patrice down on the bed. The urge to undress her was practically overpowering. That would be counter-productive, however. He needed to be gallant. He allowed his hands to rove over her clothed body.

A chambermaid entered.

"Should I put the princess to bed, sire?"

"No, all of you are dismissed until morning."

He removed her shoes and placed her fully dressed under the covers. He could not remember a more enjoyable masturbation session.

**

Dinner concluded. Alice had to conclude that the company was pleasant enough.

"Lily, you are everything I've been looking for. I'm a widower with no children. I have a dozen nieces and nephews to dote on and divide my estate, but I lack a smiling happy face to wait on me and to receive pleasure from me. You are quite an initial investment and once you are trained you will be even more valuable. You are one high insurance premium I won't begrudge paying!" He laughed at his own joke before continuing. "I'll go slow at first, Lily. I'd prefer to not have a repeat of that incident in the coach. I will say that part of your training involves you earning things through proper behavior. You'll lose the robe tonight. Beginning tomorrow you will start earning clothing and sundries. It is entirely up to you how long you stay naked. I'm a man who likes to reward good work, but to obtain those rewards, you must bend your behavior to my desires. Am I making myself clear?"

Alice nodded, "Yes, sir."

"Splendid. It is time we toured the master bedroom." He rose, extended his hand, and led Alice up the ornate staircase. The huge room contained a huge bed.

"Unveil yourself, Lily."

The robe fluttered to the floor.

"Undress me, Lily. It is in your interest to make that experience a memorable one for me."

Alice sighed, and noted the presence of several of the dreaded instruments of pain in easy reach of her "master." She strode forward and kissed him full on the lips. It wasn't too bad. She forced a smile and playfully reached for his necktie.

"Red, is certainly your color, sir."

The tie came off his neck and ended up on her shoulders. She opened and slid his suit jacket off his arms.

"What muscles you have!" she lied, as she felt his anemic biceps.

She winked and parted the buttons of his waistcoat and dress shirt. His pronounced belly, the same shade as a garden grub came into view. Alice pretended she was undressing her husband, but her imagination was not capable. The shirt and vest came off. Alice realized that, in his youth, he had been quite a handsome man. She kissed below his collarbones and playfully bit each of his nipples in turn. Her hands stroked his belly. Muscles did not magically appear. She fell to her knees and unlaced his expensive shoes. His socks were next. Pasty white feet were revealed. She made a move to stand up. He pressed gently on her shoulders. She understood exactly what he wanted. Her mind reeled. Only whores did that! The prince requested it. To keep peace in their marriage, she would suckle it briefly before using her hands. That her husband received that service from professional women for that service bother Alice not at all. This man, however, would not be so forgiving! Her hands fumbled with his belt buckle. His pants were open and around his ankles. Alice helped him step out of them. She tugged his undershorts down with her teeth. His modest manhood was erect. Her eyes met his. She hoped this was enough. His intense look proved otherwise. Alice opened her mouth to accommodate this man. Her head slid back and forth. She closed her eyes and thought of a memorable day at the beach. Without warning, he exploded all over the inside of her mouth. "Swallow!" he commanded. Alice simply could not. She spat it on the rug.

The man looked displeased but allowed Alice to continue. She rose, embraced him, and lowered his face to hers. She buried him under a fusillade of kisses to stay his anger. He nodded at the bed.

He was erect once more. He positioned her in the middle of the bed. He was inside her. She tried to ignore his weight and lack of technique. She gasped in a tone she hoped was convincing. He emptied himself inside her. Alice realized that she had just become an adulterer. The man held her close. He needed a bath! He slid partially off Alice, but not enough to free herself. In mere seconds he was snoring. Alice muffled her sobs as much as she could before the events of the last few days caught up with her and she too slept.

**

Patrice woke up next to the prince. She gazed at him and then considered herself.

"Sire," she said in amazement, "you took no liberties with me while I was inebriated!"

"I am an officer and a gentleman, Alice."

He winked at her, "Does that mean you wanted me to take liberties with you?"

Patrice flushed scarlet. "Sire!"

"All I did was remove your shoes."

"Thank you, sire."

After a long pause, she stated, "I'm so confused, sire. How far should this masquerade progress?"

"As far as it needs to go, Alice."

Patrice looked down and then met the prince's glance.

"Sire," she stuttered, "I am yet a virgin. I.I"

The prince stroked her cheek.

"I won't ask anything of you that you are unwilling to give."

She beamed, "Thank you, sire!"

"You must also keep in mind that I am a virile young man who has needs. There are ways you can accommodate me while leaving your spotless nature intact."

"Sire?"

"A conversation for another time, Alice."

He bent and kissed her, Patrice really liked kissing the prince.

**

Punishment for misbehaving the night before was being compelled to service with her mouth and swallow every load of a dozen of the master's male servants and farmhands. The presence of the pain implements assured that Alice complied. She then serviced her master for an even baker's dozen. Only then was she permitted breakfast.

The food erased the bitter taste of ejaculate. Alice succeeded in suppressing her tears. She had fallen as low as a woman could. She was now no better than a whore. Worse than that! Prostitutes got paid!

He bathed her himself. True to his threats, she was kept stark naked. Not only did the servants and farmhands see her naked, but so too did a tradesman, the postal officer, and the local vicar, who just happened to stop by!

"Do you like being naked, Lily?"

"No, sir!"

"Then do as you are told!"

He took her without consideration or sympathy. He cared not at all for her pleasure. Alice had never hated anyone more. When she was restored to her throne, this man would be slowly roasted on a spit above a fire!

**

They had breakfast delivered to the royal bed chamber. Patrice's mind was abuzz. She really wished that the prince would wear a dressing gown or something equally conservative to bed. His muscles and manliness were distracting. Sometimes, Patrice felt her nether regions moisten in his presence. The sensation felt both divine and illicit. She wished that she knew more about intimacy. Her parents had been over-protective.

"We must prepare for our day," stated the prince. He stood and divested himself of his undershorts, his only garment. Patrice gaped.

"Have you never seen a naked man before?"

"No, sire. I only have sisters."

"Take a good look."

Patrice did so. She marveled at his dangly bits. Don't those get in the way? She asked herself. As she stared, the prince became engorged. His erect manhood launched even more questions in the naïve woman's mind. Is that painful? How does it become so much larger and harder? Her curiosity got the better of her and she gently stroked the erect cock with her right hand.

"Does it hurt, sire?"

"No, love, but if this condition goes untreated for too long it can be harmful to a man."

"How so?"

"His mood becomes unbearable for one thing and if the condition goes untreated for too long the man may actually expire!"

"That's horrible!"

"It is the downside of being a man. You wouldn't like to see me moody and angry or see my health fail, now would you, Alice?"

"Of course not, sire!"

"Excellent! This evening we will discuss ways that you can preserve my life."

"Yes, Sire."

Her hand stroked the unfamiliar organ a few times more before the prince stepped away. The prince donned a robe. With the push of a button, chambermaids entered. They led Patrice behind a partition to undress her. He ached to see her naked again, but he had to pace himself. With proper seduction, he could have this beautiful flower in prime bloom!

**

Alice was worn out from exercise. Her new master was obsessed about her weight. "You must stay fit and trim for as long as possible to keep your value up. Every extra kilogram on you is lost value to me."

He sponged her off and had her sit in the corner of his office while he dealt with correspondence related to his business.

"Study this," he said as he placed a thick tome in her hands.

Alice opened it to discover that the contents consisted only of lithographs of a couple engaged in an astounding variety of sexual positions! Alice wanted to shut the book in disgust but soon found herself enthralled. It didn't hurt that the male half of the posing couple was staggeringly handsome and fit. He was much better looking even than her husband! Some of those positions looked quite fun; especially if she could do them with that model! Alice looked up from the book and noted her master's protruding gut. She sighed in frustration.

The businessman put down his pen.

"Come here, Lily."

She obeyed.

"Did you enjoy the book?"

Alice flushed.

"That's answer enough! Let's try one of those positions before we break for lunch. He opened the book at random.

"This is the one we will try."

Alice studied it. His belly made maintaining that position an impossibility, but Alice knew better than to argue. The fat man ordered her to undress him.

**

They had lunch with the foreign minister of an allied nation. This was Patrice's first real test. All she had to do was smile prettily and engage in small talk. Patrice adored the formal gown she wore for the occasion. As much as she adored the dress, she favored the underwear more. Rich woman's intimates were a revelation! She thought it almost indecent to feel so good under her clothes. Silk! Lace! Satin! When this time of pretend ended, Patrice would plead with the prince that she be allowed to keep at least some of Princess Alice's underthings.

The formal lunch ended. The prince and the foreign minister left the room. Patrice remained behind content to just luxuriate in the dress and watch the light reflect of the diamonds on her finger and wrist. Too bad all of this was destined to end.

Presently, the prince returned. Smiling widely, he embraced Patrice and placed a wonderful kiss on her lips.

"You were outstanding! The minister told me that I have the loveliest wife in all creation!"

He kissed her a second time.

Patrice was positive that she was dreaming.

**

The fat man was snoring in her ear. Alice did not believe a person could feel as miserable as herself. How long would it take for her husband's men to track her down? Once she was liberated? Would the prince even want to touch her again after she had been sullied so many times by the monster lying next to her? He was a forgiving man by nature, and her people needed a queen. They need never learn of what transpired in this alien nation.

She ran a hand over her freshly shaven privates. The businessman had taken even the thin band the slave vendor had left.

"If you were obedient, I would have allowed you to keep it."

When I am princess again, she mused, I'll grow it back and not so much as trim it for at least a year!

**

"Sire, women answering to the descriptions of Lady Jeanette and Princess Alice were confirmed to have been processed as slaves in a field a few kilometers over the border."

"What's your source, Paul?"

"An agent of ours. He wasn't present but he did interview first-hand witnesses."

"Where is she now?"

"We are not sure. The princess and a group of other exceptionally beautiful female captives were transported to a nearby city by. a noted slave vendor. He is very discreet and doesn't publicize whom he sells to, and we have no men inside his operation. Tracking the princess will take some time. We will have to investigate who the likely buyers were and then investigate their individual residences. The operation is going to get larger and harder to keep under wraps. It may take months or even a year or more to recover the princess."

"Don't expand the operation, Paul."

"Sire?"

"If it takes a year or even three, the princess isn't going anywhere. I'm sure she's miserable but I have a kingdom to consider. Whoever owns my wife has his hands full. He may sell her in frustration if he can't short-circuit her innate brattiness. In some ways, I pity the poor bastard. Keep an eye on slave sales, Paul, especially amongst the upper echelon. We might be able to covertly buy her back,"

But, sire, he's..."

"Doing what any man would do with a beautiful woman! The damage is already done, Paul. Who knows? Maybe that collar will do her some good."

"As you wish, sire."

**

Royal bedtime. The prince and the imposter sat alone in the royal chamber. Patrice wore a long silk gown that felt wonderful against her bare skin. The prince noted her nipples pressing against the fabric. He wore a silk vest and silk undershorts.

"You did very well today, Alice. I am so proud to be your prince!"

"Thank you, Sire. I really enjoyed it."

He kissed her.

"Thank you for helping me today with the foreign minister. Are you willing to help me with my other problem?"

"Sire..."

"I won't compromise you, Patrice, or rather Alice. It's another way to serve your country."

She looked at him intensely. He could see the gears spinning behind her lovely eyes.

After a stammer, "Yes, sire."

She warily watched him strip off. He was so manly and attractive and sensitive, but he was another woman's husband! His manhood swelled until it was erect.

"If you suckle this as an infant does a bottle, both of us will enjoy the experience."

She looked at him cross-eyed.

"Is your mouth anywhere near your maidenhead?"

She had to concede that point.

Patrice squatted on a pillow on the floor. His manhood loomed over her. She followed his instructions and took a tentative lick. He spoke encouraging words. She took all of him in. She learned not to use her teeth. Her head slid forward and backward. It really was fun! The prince was making sounds of pleasure. Patrice was delighted that such a little thing made the prince so happy. He held her head fast. He grunted and a foul-tasting substance filled her mouth. Out of reflex, she choked it down. The prince's penis was flaccid once more. He was applauding and praising her. He pulled her to her feet and kissed her.

"Did I do it right, sire?"

"For the first time, you did splendidly!"

"That odd taste at the end?

"Male essence. Think of it as medicine that tastes bad but makes you well. Male essence is a very good substance for young ladies' health no matter how it is administered."

"You are so wise, sire."

"And you are adorable, beautiful, and precious."

"Sire. You will turn my head."

"Who am I stealing you from?"

"That's not the point, sire. You have a wife!"

"Princess Alice's mission may take as much as a year to complete. She would be flattered by how convincingly you imitate her. She would want you to be as convincing as possible."

"That is a sin!"

"Was there anything sinful about what we just did?"

"Well no."

"I am the state, young lady. I am the head of the church. I decide what is and isn't sin."

Patrice was caught up pondering the royal words.

"Let us go to bed."

The prince slid between the sheets naked. Patrice slid in next to him. He threw an arm across her chest.

"What you did to me felt wonderful. I can make you feel just as wonderful. Would you like me to?"

"Sire. want you to. But what if it is wrong or immoral."

"What did I just tell you?"

Before she could respond, the prince's head disappeared beneath the sheets. Patrice realized that he was under her nightie!

"Sire!" she cried in a panicked voice.

She felt his mouth on her secret place and tried to buck him off. The prince held her fast. Unfamiliar but very good sensations began building in her loins. Patrice stopped squirming.

"Sire?" she asked far less vociferously.

All Patrice could concentrate on was the wondrous sensation of the prince's tongue, teeth, and lips and that incredible indescribable sensation intensifying and intensifying.

"Sire!" she screamed as she exploded all over his lips and chin and rapture she had never known before coursed through her body. She went limp. The prince's smiling face reappeared.

"I defy you to call that a sin!"

She laughed and hugged his head to her breast. They lay like that for a long while until they finally fell asleep.