Princess Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

"I'm at the end of my rope," stated the businessman. "Lily is perhaps the prettiest slave in the entire country, but I'm making so little progress. I've owned her for two months and still has not earned a single article of clothing. Just when it seems I am making progress, she turns sullen, or morose, or lies there like a block of wood. That is why I came to you."

The man sitting across from him wore a sympathetic expression. "I can't guarantee results, Reggie, but Boris has been known to work wonders. Most pouty female slaves who meet Boris fall for him in a big way. Incorporating regular visits with him as part of a training regimen tends to do wonders for "recalcitrant captive females." It's expensive but worth it."

The businessman read some more of the many testimonials. They seemed almost too good to be true.

"What do I have to lose?"

"Fine! Bring Lily in around at 2:00 P.M. tomorrow."

"Do I need to bring anything?"

"Just a leash and a positive attitude."

This was not the first time the fat man had taken her out in public stark naked. Once, he had taken her downtown while he shopped for himself while tugging her along at the end of her leash. People stared and pointed and nervously laughed. He thought it would shock her into obedience, instead, it drove her further away. At least the carriage ride to wherever here was was relatively short. A not unpleasant-looking man shook her hand. After asking Alice a few questions he led her into a furnished room. She helped herself to some complimentary chocolates when a collared man entered the room. Alice stared. What a man! He introduced himself as Boris. What a voice! He made her a cup of tea. He talked to her softly, gently. She was swept up in his words. He said things about her. Things the fat man said. She didn't believe the fat man, but when Boris said them, they were convincing. His hand was on her bare thigh. It felt good there.

Behind a glass partition, the businessman and Boris's owner watched in fascination as he drew Lily out beyond her self-imposed wall of resentment and anger. He listened to her. He allowed her to literally cry into his shoulder. He kissed her tears away. She was on the massage table telling Boris an outlandish story of being the captured Princess Alice when everyone knew she was safe and secure in her palace where she waved to crowds every day. All her resentments and dislikes of the businessman spewed out, some of which stung him profoundly but all of which made him see his slave in a new light.

She was undressing Boris. Her fingers ran over his tight, abundant muscles. She gave him a blow job with no prompting and happily swallowed his seed. Boris performed toe-curling, euphoria-inducing cunnilingus upon her. For the first time, the fat man saw the full potential of his beautiful investment. Boris was inside her, mounting her from behind. Her vocalizations upon his orgasm shook the walls. Boris left her sleeping, a completely sated mass of pleasure in the middle of the bed before leaving the room.

As they drove home the businessman asked, "Would you like to see Boris again, Lily?"

"Yes, sir! Please!"

"I think I can see it in my heart to permit you to visit him every fortnight. But for that to happen you must be a truly obedient and grateful slave."

Two weeks later, Alice, or rather, slave Lily, arrived in a beautiful flowing gown that accentuated her brilliant blue eyes. This visit, which was even better than the first, was the start of many more!

**

For his birthday, he wanted to give her a bath! Patrice, or as she thought of herself more fully each day, Princess Alice, could think of no reason not to honor his request. She gazed up at the new official portrait of the princess. Those who remembered that in the old portrait, the princess's eyes were a brilliant blue and that the nose and chin were different, were clearly mistaken. Patrice sighed with pleasure at the sound of running water coming from the adjoining bathroom.

The prince entered the bed chamber in full military dress. He did everything! She did nothing! Afterward, they made love in the huge. royal bed. The first time the prince had taken her, had been painful, frightening her, and causing her to withdraw from him for a time. The prince was gentle and persuasive. Now, making love to the prince was her favorite thing in the world, next to the luxurious royal underthings, of course! Patrice began to hope that this masquerade would become permanent. She knew that she should feel guilty for hoping, even praying, that something happened to Princess Alice on her mysterious undercover mission, but she did not. She had fallen in love with the prince and wanted him all to herself. She kissed the cheek of the handsome figure slumbering next to her. "Dear Lord, please don't allow this fairytale to end," she said softly as she stroked his hair. The prince claimed it was his best birthday ever. Judging by his athletic performance between the sheets, he certainly enjoyed himself. He had given her everything. She had given him everything. She savored the aftertaste of his seed and pressed her naked body against his. Her dreams were divine.

**

It had been just over a year since Princess Alice had embarked on her ill-fatted shopping excursion. Paul and the prince wore impenetrable disguises. The prince was positive that neither his own mother nor his most faithful hunting dog would recognize him even under the full light of noon. Secrecy was paramount. If either of them was discovered the fate of nations would be decided. The site was a large theater in the largest city of the enemy nation. The sign on the marquee read: "Nation's Most Valuable Slave Contest: Tonight Only." The prince and his security chief took seats in the rear in case they had to make a speedy getaway.

After an annoying comedian who also juggled, the curtain opened. A dozen incredibly beautiful, collared women sat in the laps of their pleased-as-punch owners. Third from the right...

The prince felt Paul's hand on his. "Caution, sire," he whispered.

One by one the contestants and their owners were introduced. The former princess Alice, now slave Lily, strode to the edge of the stage, blew a kiss to the crowd, and took a deep bow. The decolletage of her skin-tight gown provided an invigorating view of her assets. The evening progressed. Slave Lily performed an exotic, manhood-hardening, striptease at center stage. The prince's eyes boggled. Alice's physique was toned to perfection, not a gram of excess fat and sleek new curves. Her sacred grounds bore only a thin ribbon of raven fur. The naked, collared woman walked the length of the riser set in the center aisle, passing within feet of the prince. For a fleeting moment, her eyes met the prince's. There was no flicker of recognition. Her smile was incandescent. The crowd exclaimed their appreciation vociferously. Even the prince joined in the ecstatic applause. Her sleek body spun and practically glided back to the stage. Once there, she faced the crowd, smiled, and did a full split above a bottle of wine. She returned to her feet. The wine bottle remained inside her body. Many in the all-male audience, took this moment to whip out their genitals and masturbate contentedly. The prince had to fight off the desire himself. When they had seen enough to deduce that slave Lily would be crowned champion, Paul and the prince made their exit.

Only when they were back with their protective squad of commandos and across the border did the prince and his security chief discuss the evening's events.

"What would you have me do, sire?"

"What can we do, Paul? That contented, portly gentleman will never sell her now. And even if he did, how could that woman, whoever she is, serve as my princess?"

"Sire?"

"Let's leave well enough alone, Paul. Besides, aside from me, you are the first to learn that MY princess Alice is with child!"

A stunned look crossed the security chief's face before he extended his hand toward his lifelong friend.

"Congratulations, sire!"

Their handshake was quite vigorous.