Princess Amber Fairpeach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I see...' Amber replied, somewhat sullenly.

'When I return, my lady, it will be with more information regarding the crown prince's whereabouts.'

'Very good, Tiesse.'

Her maidservant bowed low once more and left the princess alone in the lonely light of guttering candles and even lonelier thoughts.

Though it had only been two years since her marriage to the prince and in that relatively short period of time when preparations were already being made to pass on the mantle of rule from the present king to her husband, the crown prince, a lot of things had already happened. She tried to recount the progression of her life from her marriage up to this very moment, yet her thoughts were constantly pulled to the very week her life changed forever.

Today, it seemed, old wounds were beginning to itch, and the trauma she experienced in those harrowing days haunted her like wraiths in the night. For the past two years she fought to suppress the chilling sights and sounds that lurked in the depths of her memories and on certain days it seemed like the worst was over, but like her assumption that being thrown into a stinking cage and left with nothing to wear but a flea-ridden bearskin skirt and top was the going to be the worst of her experience, she was sorely mistaken.

It did not take long for another wave of trauma to jolt her emotions and threaten to pull them down into a bottomless murk.

Princess Amber knew how to fix this, and though she was not the most intelligent heir of the Fairpeach line, she was smart enough to realize that the only way to fix this problem of hers was to talk to someone about her emotions and experiences. That, however, was where her problems became a notch more complicated.

As the wife of the crown prince, the future queen of the kingdom of Haledur, the one to be exalted in the highest order next to her husband, the future king of Haledur, she had no one to confide in. To confess to anyone that the days prior to her return to the Solun estate would bring ruin not only to the entire kingdom, but to the Fairpeach family as well. Princess Amber had considered confiding in Tiesse numerous occasions, and though Tiesse was her most trusted confidant and was not originally of the Solun household, Princess Amber felt like she could trust nobody with this most serious matter. She held it in and bottled it up, burying it beneath as many activities as she could, busying herself day and night and pretending that all was well.

But it wasn't. Nothing was right, and everything was wrong. The only thing she managed to keep from changing was the fake smile she wore on her face and the happy tone of her voice.

She sank deeper into the water until only her nostrils and up were above the surface, and she was reminded of the time she considered suicide soon after she escaped from the ogre. Jumping from a nearby cliff to tumble headlong into the raging waters below seemed like a good idea at the time, and she was further reminded of the humiliation the ogre subjected her to after he'd given up trying to insert his dick into her bruised and battered pussy.

The sun set as usual, and even if the usual amount of customers had come and gone to inspect the ogre's goods, and even if they all seemed to gravitate towards her given her exceptionally beautiful face and equally stunning body, none of them decided to purchase her.

'You're a very pretty slave. What is your name, girl?' One handsome man asked, his attire bearing the hallmarks of nobility, one of the lesser barons or marquees who often passed from other kingdoms.

She didn't answer, the roots of suspicion and distrust already worming their way through her heart, instead shooting him a defiant glare - the first time she'd ever done so in her entire life.

The man scoffed and straightened himself up before turning to the ogre, 'How much for this one?'

'Fifty gold.' The ogre replied, in his gruff, blunt tone.

'Fifty gold.' The nobleman repeated.

'Did I stutter? Fifty. Gold.'

'Fifty gold is a bit steep, yes? Perhaps-,'

'Then don't buy her. Simple as that!' The ogre bellowed at him, his short temper already frayed from the nobleman's haughty manner and his lack of directness. That got him scurrying away, and he didn't look back.

The ogre muttered something to himself, banging his fist against cage bars and denting them, the slave inside shrieking in surprise, the ogre frustrated at the arrogant aristocrats who dared come in here and play their cheap parlor tricks on him in an attempt to bring the price of his goods down.

'As if we aren't taxed enough. We aren't even given representation...' the ogre muttered before walking out of view.

After the previous night's experience, Princess Amber thought it best she stop claiming to be who she really is. She still hoped to escape here, and if anyone knew that the Princess Amber had been captured and enslaved... rumors would begin to circulate, all sorts of sordid whispers shared in the dark and behind closed doors.

No, the future queen of Haledur could not be known to have been captured and sold as a slave at one point. The most glaring questions would arise from her purity if she were ever to somehow escape here on the premise of her being the Princess Amber Fairpeach.

'I'll just rely on my looks, that should be enough.' Amber thought, fighting through the shock of her circumstances that still lingered in her mind and body.

More customers came and went, and like the nobleman before them, they asked for a price they found too steep for their liking.

The ogre was forced to lower his price each and every time, going down by increments of gold coins.

50 gold

49 gold

48 gold

47 gold

46 gold

On and on it went, and though the ogre's slave shop was a relatively busy place and saw many customers coming and going, each looking for different slaves for different needs, none seemed to show more interest in her than they would a cripple.

'This is a very attractive slave.'

'I like this one, how much for her?'

'This one is very suitable to become a breeding mare. I'll take her. How much?'

'She has very finely sculpted features, almost reminiscent of royalty. How much?'

'How much?'

'How much?'

'How much?'

'She's not worth that amount.'

'There are older whores who are more attractive than her for a fraction of the price.'

'Her breasts are too saggy.'

Nobody seemed to want her. At least, want her badly enough to shell out a measly 50 gold for her, and this seemed to awaken a kernel of intense insecurity in her heart. Was there something wrong with her? Was she not worth that amount in gold? Because of this she almost desperately wanted someone to come along and buy her just to prove she was at least worth those 50 gold coins, even if it meant a life of servitude.

Though Princess Amber desperately wanted to leave this place and find some way to make it out alive, she could not seem to decide which would be the more terrible outcome; stay here, forever, in the ogre's stable of insane slaves, or take a chance and become some random person's sex slave and maybe plead for her release after satisfying his or her desires after who knows how long.

But then what comes after that? What will happen to her when she's finally free, yet her dignity gone? She would no longer be fit for marriage to the Solun kingdom.

These thoughts made her dread not only for her life, but for her future as well, and each day that passed suicide seemed to become an even more and more attractive option. What else was left for her? The ogre would break her sooner or later. The girl in the cage next to her had obviously gone off the deep end a long, long time ago, and the ogre had broken her physically and mentally, though which came first was not something she ever hoped to find out.

Gentle candlelight granted her bathroom a warm and welcoming atmosphere that was further enhanced by the exotic sticks of burning incense placed in the cardinal directions of the compass around her bathroom. The dark granite floors and walls seemed to eat the warm candle light inasmuch as the marble tub and benches reflected it back like the moons over a grassy meadow on a cloudless night. Her tub was a large thing, hewn from marble of purest white and it stood on ornate lion's feet carved from gleaming brass.

A gentle breeze blew in from the nearby balcony, causing the silk sheets draped there to slowly wave.

The bath Amber soaked in was relaxing, as usual, and she gingerly massaged her smooth thighs, though doing so still caused her skin to crawl for remembering the ogre's tree trunk dick violating her thighs when upon the fourth day the brute no longer tried fucking her.

Though the nightly alternative was no less humiliating - she was forced to suck on his cock and wrap her breasts around the massive shaft - it came as a welcome relief that she would not end up like the Halfling girl Fiona.

Touching her hand to her thighs plus the sight of the flickering of the candlelight brought another set of memories to mind, and Princess Amber shuddered visibly in the warm water, screwing her eyes shut as the unstoppable deluge of images forced themselves to her mind's eye.

He came in as usual in the appointed hour, once all his customers had left and the sun had set below a horizon obscured by trees and the tops of thatched roofing. Amber had pressed her back against the rearmost wall of the cage, her massive chest heaving, eyes spread wide, her limbs quivering and her heart racing fit to burst from within her breast.

She didn't want to scream anymore. Screaming just made things worse and the insane slaves seemed to relish in her torment and joined in her screams using mocking and scornful tones.

'You're gonna get it now, you stupid cow.' Fiona giggled from within her own cage as she stared at the cowering princess.

Amber was too scared and exhausted to even reply to that one. She just wanted to be away from here. Anything, anything would do, so long as it was not this.

She was sure it would be this time around that the ogre broke her pelvis and fucked her with his cock. The bruises around her thighs and ankles would attest to that. If it happened, then there absolutely be no way for her to return to her family, much less so the Solun family. She would have no choice except to stay here and eventually be broken like the insane Fiona.

The familiar rattle of keys and the squeaking of hinges sounded more terrible than last night's, but nothing grabbed her ankle, no bear paw grip dragging her from the back of the cage towards the front. What she got instead was the ogre sitting down in front of her, that massive hand pointing down at the equally massive dick he sported between his legs.

In the dim firelight of the damp cage, the ogre's marginally green skin looked even greener, closer to an orc's plantlike hue.

'W-what do you want...?' Amber asked, more afraid than anything now. The sudden change in routine terrifying her even more than the previous nights' for it was a foray again into the unknown. She hugged her knees up to her chest, the massive swells of her breasts spilling out to either side of her knees.

'I can't fuck you,' the ogre said plainly, 'So suck my dick.'

Fiona started screeching in rage when she heard that, banging her head against and chewing on the iron bars with her broken, shattered teeth.

'Kogruk! You have to fuck her! Break her, Kogruk, like how you broke me!' She hurled invectives and curses at Amber, and gurgled promises that spoke of vengeance when she escaped her current circumstances.

'No.' The first ever hint of defiance to spill from her lips was the very last thing she expected to ever to say, 'I won't do it.'

'Then I'll keep trying to fuck you even if I break you.'

It was a logical proposition to make and it was easy enough to understand under normal circumstances but Amber was desperate and these were far from normal circumstances, 'I said no! I won't suck your dick!'

The ogre stared at her impassively, only to shrug his massive shoulders. He reached out with a massive hand, the same hand he'd used just like the previous nights when he was about to begin raping her, to which she screamed and shrieked, 'Fine! I'll do it! I'll suck your cock!'

It was with a resounding thud that the ogre again set his ass down on the floor of Amber's cage, and he at least had the decency to remove his own clothes, for how could the princess ever accomplish the task given to her if she couldn't even suck the ogre's cock to save her life? He seemed almost eager with her own willingness - forced as it was - to service his tool.

The beautiful blonde princess got down on her knees before the ogre, swallowing a lump in her throat as she wrapped her dainty hands upon the throbbing shaft. Her whole body trembled at the sight of its massive size. It was the first cock she'd ever seen and it was absolutely massive. More akin in size to a child's leg than a sexual organ, it was a magnificent specimen, and even she had to admit that to herself, albeit quietly.

'I don't know what to do...' the princess said meekly, looking down to her knees.

'Stroke up and down, you stupid twat,' crowed Fiona from her cage, causing Amber to jump in surprise. The insane girl had been watching this whole time, pale hands gripping the rusty bars and peering through them, 'Like this.' Fiona pantomimed the motions using her hand and one of the rusty bars.

Amber nodded and slowly worked her hands up and down the ogre's dick, starting from the base covered in thick curls of stinking pubic hair, up to the very fat head that reminded her of a lopsided toadstool mushroom. The ogre grunted in pleasure at that.

'Faster. Goddess, I've seen cold molasses move faster than you.' Fiona seemed to be enjoying herself, heckling the poor girl continuously while she struggled to even figure out what she should have been doing.

'I... I don't... why are you even talking? I'm not stroking your dick, Fiona.' Amber had said, her temper fraying somewhat even as she continued to massage that throbbing dick using both hands, 'So... you better stop talking!'

'Kogruk,' Fiona ignored Amber's flustered warning, 'Kogruk, is she doing okay? I can come in there and do it for you. Make you cum faster than this dumb cow ever will.'

Kogruk was either disinterested, or too busy watching Amber, and though he gave a noncommittal grunt to the insane Halfling, his mouth soon hung open as he began to pant in growing pleasure. A thick bead of yellowish precum formed on the top of that fat mushroom head, pooling before sliding down the shaft and catching under Princess Amber's soft palms.

Having been ignored, Fiona settled for giving the lost and bewildered Amber instructions from her cage. Sometimes scolding her, sometimes encouraging her. Princess Amber had obviously never done anything like this before, and though some things seemed like the most natural thing to do, other instructions seemed downright insane.

'Take off your top and have him fuck your tits.'

'What?!' Amber's cheeks went absolutely crimson at that, 'How...? How would he fuck my tits?'

Fiona pushed her long, lank hair back and exposed her modest breasts and used the bars she was previously holding as an example of what to do.

'Hurry up, girly. You want to make Kogruk cum, right? If you don't make him cum soon he'll take his pleasure from you in other ways.'

Princess Amber swallowed hard, and though she was hesitant to do anything that would anger the ogre, or drive him to impatience, Fiona's advice seemed sound. She used her dainty hands and elegantly long fingers to undo her bearskin top and let it fall to the floor.

The ogre seemed to have fallen into a silent trance, only the random sounds of grunts and moans of pleasure escaped a mouth hanging open that was further exacerbated by an exaggerated underbite. Princess Amber crawled closer on her knees, the ogre's lap and the cock that stood proud above two massive testicles filling her vision, before she lowered her upper body enough to nestle that pulsating organ between her watermelon sized breasts.

She dared to look towards Fiona, whose own eyes seemed to be lost to lust, using her hands to squeeze her breasts over one of the bars separating them, before raising them up and down, up and down.

Following the Halfling girl's lead, Princess Amber pressed her gigantic breasts into the ogre's prick and mimicked the motions she saw just now. She struggled to hold them, slender and dainty her hands and fingers were, and it was like trying to rein in a waterfall using a cloth sack. Her hands quivered with the exertion, and her back felt sore from leaning over at such an awkward angle but this elicited a deep groan of pleasure from Kogruk who began to jerk his hips somewhat, even if his hands stayed tense at his side.

This close she could see the head of that prick sliding in and out from the top of her breasts and even if a sense of accomplishment encouraged her, she still felt somewhat disgusted at the act she was being forced to do. The expression showed on her face if one took the time to look into her eyes. She was not enjoying this.

She also could not ignore the stench. It smelt of dead animals boiling in rancid oil. She nearly gagged from the first whiff of it, but managed to stave off the worst effects of the smell by leaning into the direction of a draft blowing through her cage's window. Still, though... there was something unmistakably masculine about the ogre's stench... something that awoke a deeper, more animalistic part of her mind.

Her hands worked her breasts up and down that throbbing dick faster, going lower and lower each time, equaled only by how much higher she dragged her breasts up to encapsulate that entire dick in the smooth, warm, and creamy cleavage of her immaculate breasts.

Her mouth hung open soon enough, and she was panting from the early stages of arousal as much as having to exert her back to support her heavy breasts. She couldn't help but stare at the fat, deformed head. This was the cock that had tormented her over the previous days, the mighty organ that had tried so very, very hard to claim her virginity, and though it was a terrifying thing to behold, she could not stop staring at it for some reason she herself could not quite explain. Princess Amber squeezed her thighs together and bit down on her bottom lip briefly before leaning over and opening her mouth, wanting to have a taste of the ogre's dick, her tongue already slipping past her full lips in anticipation.

Suddenly, the ogre let out a loud moan, rough hands gripped her head and hair as she was shoved forward, the tip of that cock she was about to taste suddenly shoved as deep as it would go into her mouth. Surprise caused her to inhale sharply, sucking in a thick cloud of that ogre musk before a thick torrent of hot liquid inundated her mouth and throat. Some of it sprayed from her nostrils and made her choke and gag, droplets of it getting sucked into her lungs. The poor girl tried to pull away, yet that grip around her head was as unforgiving as the grip it held around her ankles the days prior.