Princess Amber Fairpeach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day she donned the dress felt like a hard-earned climax eighteen years in the making. It would also prove to be the most terrible day of her life.

Princess Amber was pulled from her reverie when she heard a soft yawn from Fiona's cage and a gentle stirring as the Halfling girl arose, stretching her arms and looking around groggily.

'Oh, hello.' She called out to the man about to buy Princess Amber, who turned to look at her curiously.

'Hello to you as well. What is your name?' The man asked.

'Fiona, my lord.' Fiona smiled, her eyes sparkling sweetly, though looking at her made Amber's skin crawl, 'How do you fare today?'

'Very well, thank you very much. And yourself?'

Fiona and the man made small talk for a few long minutes even as Amber was gathering what remained of her dress. Her once pristine nails were chipped and worn down after her five day ordeal, and though they gathered filth and dust and even bled lightly to some degree, she could not bring herself to care anymore. All of this would be behind her soon enough and her excitement eclipsed any concern or disgust she felt at how much dirt she had to remove just to retrieve her treasured dress..

Princess Amber listened to the conversation in silence even as she bundled up the torn shreds of her clothes, hopeful but wary. On this last day of her captivity, she did not want to cause a stir by coming between Fiona and her would-be purchaser. Surprisingly, Fiona was lucid enough throughout their conversation that she did not have any unhinged responses or questions for the man. It was almost like as if she was an average, normal girl that was placed in a slave pen and assigned to give idle conversation to anyone who passed by. Gone was the hysterical, unpredictable, insane girl who relished in Amber's suffering.

'And does my lord already have a slave picked out?'

'Why, yes. I am purchasing this girl right here. Princess Amber Fairpeach.'

'Oh, dear.' Fiona tutted, tapping her chin nervously, 'Did she tell you that she's Princess Amber Fairpeach?'

'Yes, she did. Is there a problem?'

'My worthy lord, I'm afraid that you have been deceived.'

'Speak plainly, girl. What do you mean deceived?'

'This girl is well known in the Fairpeach royal court for her cunning and deceitful ways, oh great lord. She has stolen from a great many courts and caused the Fairpeach family many heartaches and problems because of her thievery and cunning.'

'My lord, she's lying!' Princess Amber dropped her dress, alarmed, 'This girl is lying to you! I am Princess Amber!'

'This impostor is no princess,' spoke the damned Halfling, 'I know for a fact that she comes from a long line of con artists who have mastered the art of deceit, specifically targeting exceedingly handsome, well-to-do men such as yourself, my great lord.'

'Is that so? What proof have you?'

Fiona was calm and collected, and she presented to the man the mark on her wrist, 'Look upon my flesh, and see inked into my skin the crest of the Fairpeach royal court. I was a servant of the Fairpeach royal family until unfortunate circumstances landed me here as a slave. I am very familiar with the intrigues that assail the Fairpeach family, and this thief is one of the main causes!'

The man's eyes widened when he saw and recognized the mark upon Fiona's wrist, 'Undoubtedly. This is undeniable proof of what you say.'

'My lord!' Amber rushed towards the front of her cage and gripped the rusted bars with her dainty hands, 'I am Princess Amber Fairpeach! I was kidnapped almost a week ago. My family is looking for me. Please!'

'Do not believe a single word she says, my lord.' Fiona's tone changed, easily flowing from serious and cautionary to one of a girl who was exposing her innermost world to a lover, 'Before you found her, I saw her fixing the horse blanket she's wearing to indecently expose her cow udders in the hopes that you would fall for her lewd charms.'

Fiona's arm shot up and instinctively covered her breasts, her hands pulling up the overly stretched hem of her bearskin pelt and pulling it up higher, 'My lord, I-I...' in all honesty Princess Amber was at a loss for words, having never been in such a situation as this where she was forced to defend herself from a slanderous lecher. What was an innocent girl like her to do? It was all she could do to stutter.

'Be silent, girl,' the man grunted before motioning for Fiona to continue, 'I will have the whole truth.'

'My worthy lord, the truth is that it was her family - the... the... WerbenJagerManJensen family - that sold her to Master Kogruk.' Fiona motioned the man closer, to which he stooped low to hear what she had to say, 'My lord, it pains me to tell you this, for it is unseemly, but the truth must be told,' Fiona cleared her throat as she gripped the bars, staring deeply into the man's eyes, 'They disowned this scandalous woman because she was carnal with the family hound. That was too much even for a family of scoundrels like them.'

'My lord, no! I would never do that! That is a lie! Fiona is lying to you! I would never do that! Never, ever! This girl is insane, she has lost her mind!' Amber pleaded, 'She does nothing but torment me day and night, and for what reason I don't even know. Don't believe her. Believe me!'

'You wicked bitch,' screeched Fiona, 'not only are you a liar and a thief, but you are tainted as well. What reason have I to lie to our lord... our lord...'

'Frond.'

'Our Lord Frond.' Fiona cackled, pointing an accusing finger at Princess Amber, 'The reason why Master Kogruk mentioned what he did earlier about your hounds... is because he knows that this bitch has already known dogs. Many dogs. I know your thoughts on humans sharing intimacy with hounds, my lord, and share the sentiment. This woman disgusts me. I am simply concerned for your hounds' well-being, and seek to warn you lest this shabby interloper seduces you while filled with the seed of your hounds.'

'Is that so...?' The man tied his purse strings back and secured it once more to his belt. He crossed his arms and looked like he was about to interrogate the poor Princess Amber, but she knew that posture, the judgmental body language that was so common in the royal courts when they'd condemned servants who'd committed a grave crime. It would be a hopeless cause to even appeal to reason at this point, 'Come to think of it, this impostor's breasts are far too saggy. The real Princess Amber's breasts are much, much better looking than this bitch's will ever be.

No... no this could not be. Amber was clenching her palms so tight she could feel the dribble of blood down her knuckles. This was supposed to be her best chance at escape. All the filth and humiliation she had to endure, all the sexual favors she had to give to the damned ogre, all the insults and abuse she received from this vermin Fiona...

No, no, no!

For the first time in her life, Princess Amber felt rage and anger boiling in her heart, and she grit her teeth so hard that she thought they'd shatter. The man was berating her, practically yelling, but it was all background noise at this point, and she launched herself at the bars separating her and Fiona and made to grab the cackling stupid bitch who had made the past five days so, so miserable for her.

'You bitch! I will kill you!'

'See! Anger from the liar who is found out!' Fiona cackled out loud, simply too fast for the princess whose monumental breasts slowed her down, the pendulous teats making an assault all too predictable.

Fiona managed to wrap an arm around Amber's neck, holding her down tight, 'My lord, I saw this unclean bitch mounted last night by a stray.' She used her other hand to tear Princess Amber's bearskin pelt off, causing her breasts to flop and bounce in the open air, even as the princess kicked and struggled for footing on the loose hay lining her cage's floor. The angry welt of a flea bite was hard to miss against Princess Amber's alabaster skin, the red blemish visible just on the underside of one massive swell of her breast, 'My great Lord Frond need not ask for proof, for here it is! Who gets bitten by fleas on such an indecent body part if not one who lies with beasts!'

By now, Princess Amber was screaming incoherently, doing her best to break free of Fiona's hold.

'I noticed how much it vexed you to know these matters, my lord, but the truth must be known! One as exalted as yourself deserves no less!' Screeched Fiona while she held up Princess Amber's right tit by the nipple, shaking it for emphasis.

'You very nearly enchanted me with your snake tongue...' said the man quietly, his fists tight at his sides, 'Were it not for the honesty of this young lady I would already be embracing a serpent to my breast with nary a clue.'

'My lord, it is all lies...' Amber pulled at the arm held tight around her neck, but the Halfling was possessed of a wiry strength she simply could not compete with, 'You have to believe me. Once I am out of here I would be more than happy to prove it you.'

'And that's the problem, isn't it? You'd very much like to be away of this place to continue your unclean habits and thieving ways. I have heard enough. All proof points to what this girl says being true. No, you stay right here, "Princess Amber." May you forever rot here with the filth.'

The man leaned in close and spat right onto Princess Amber's face, the hateful expression upon his visage only adding insult to injury. He even tossed a single silver piece into Fiona's cage, 'My sincere thanks to you, girl.'

Amber reached out with her hands even as she continued to struggle in Fiona's loosening grip, only to scramble forward on her hands and knees before practically slamming into the iron bars, 'My lord, please! Please, I beg of you! Help me escape! I do not belong here! I'll do anything for you! Anything! Please!'

The man had gone, his long shadow disappearing towards the light streaming through a doorway. Amber watched the outline vanishing, and with it went the last waning hopes of ever escaping this hellish place. She began to sob uncontrollably on the floor of her filthy cage. All the bitterness, and tension, fear, hate, stress from the past days all came pouring out of her in a moment of unrestrained bawling. She curled up into a ball right at the spot she last saw the man's back fading from view, her long, golden tresses soiled once more with dirt, hay, snot, and tears.

'Here we are. Now if you sign on-,' Kogruk had come back bearing sheafs of parchment for the man to sign, but his hands dropped to his sides when he came back only to find Amber curled up on the ground, trembling visibly, and Fiona squatting while chewing on a silver coin and the would-be customer simply gone.

'What happened here?'

The bed was warm as always, for even if it was modest by royal standards in terms of opulence, it was every inch equal in comfort to the most expensive beds that the royals used. The Solun family placed a premium on rest to rejuvenate both the mind and body, and what better way to achieve that than having a most comfortable bed with which to effortlessly fall asleep in after a long day's work?

Yes, comfort was of the utmost importance, but what followed that maxim was quintessentially Solun royalty. To experience the most excellent rest your mind and body was capable of allowed one to serve the people to the best of your abilities. How could one serve to that extent if the mind was clouded and the thoughts that proceeded from it meandered like a lazy stream instead of flying straight as an arrow? That was why the Fairpeach and Solun families shared such good relations; their philosophies of leadership were quite similar to begin with.

Princess Amber felt a profound loneliness when she reached over to where her husband usually slept and her hand landed on an empty spot filled with nothing but the finest linens and the echoes of a fading memory. Her chamber, spacious as it was, but filled to the brim with books and some of her design and dressmaking implements, felt as empty as an abandoned crypt. Apart from the soft starlight filtering in through the tall windows, the dim glow of weak candles offered the only illumination that showed the vacancy of her room, with Tiesse the only other human to be present in these chambers.

Her servant girl slept soundly on a bed close to the chamber portal, bundled up tight in wool blankets, her back turned to face the princess. Tiesse was near enough that Princess Amber could hear her soft breathing, yet far enough that she was comfortable that the girl would not wake up if even if she shifted noisily about in her own large bed.

Sleep was proving elusive this night now that her memories had come back to haunt her, and she tossed and turned for uncounted amounts of time that she was sure the sun would rise soon enough without her having even achieved a single moment of sleep.

She thought back to her younger days, when her body began to transform from flat-chested girl, to one whose bust and rump easily dwarfed any other girls' in any kingdom for leagues around. Her humors were in constant flux then, and had caused her many restless nights as well until she figured out a way to help herself to sleep.

Princess Amber slept naked, for she was comfortable enough around Tiesse - the girl who'd helped save her life all those years ago - to shed any forms of clothing even around her. Tonight was no different, and she felt her slender hands beginning to roam over her body. She pinched her nipples with her right hand and she exhaled sharply to the sudden jolt of pleasure that thundered through her tense body.

'Oh, god...' she moaned softly, biting her bottom lip as a familiar warmth spread through her body. Her sensitive nipples were hardening under the attentions of her fingers, and she held each stiff teat between thumb and forefinger and began a slow, steady pinching and tugging effort. She arched her back slightly, her lips parting as she exhaled gently.

Her breasts heaved with her chest's exertions, bouncing and jiggling ever so gently as she worked her nipples eagerly until she felt a burning need between her thighs.

She took her right hand down past the gentle mound of her tummy and over her pubic mound and touched a single finger to her clitoris. It was wet with her pussy juices, and touching it gently made her moan with pleasure. Her left hand remained at her breasts, squeezing and kneading them while pinching her erect nipples in turn.

'Oh, Kogruk...' she did not mean to utter the name, and honestly it would have been the last name she would have ever said in this situation, but her memories were stirring, so she just rode with it. The sensation against her clitoris also reminded her of fifth night in captivity.

She lay on her back while pleasuring herself in her royal bed, legs spread, naked as a jay bird. Her pussy was the wettest it's ever been as she...

...took the massive cock between her luscious thighs. Her hands were holding her pendulous breasts up, slender fingers toying with her pink nipples with such languid and firm motions that she was blessed with pleasures and sensations she'd never even known existed. Amber felt the prickly touch of hay against her bare back even as she squeezed her thighs tightly, applying wonderful pleasure over that thrusting cock.

Squeezing it in such a manner while she lay on her back also allowed the underside of that delicious prick to stroke and rub against her pussy lips and clitoris, each backward and forward stroke the ogre did with those powerful hips of his edging her closer and closer to... something.

She had never experienced such carnal delights before, though now that she was partaking of this act fully, she wholeheartedly bucked her hips in time with the ogre's clumsy thrusts, her increasing pleasures urging her on to... something she did not know what exactly, but she knew that she desperately wanted more.

'One moment, Master Kogruk,' she said, to which the ogre simply stopped thrusting, 'I shall make this easier and more pleasurable for you.'

Amber gathered some saliva in her mouth and spat as much of it into her hands before she leaned up and stroked the slippery fluids over that throbbing and pulsating cock while making sure to add more as she gave his magnificent dick an adoring handjob.

She turned towards Fiona's cage and saw the vile girl squatting as close to them as she could, her hands holding those rusty bars in a white-knuckled grip. She made sure to stare Fiona right in the eyes as she lay back down once more, the ogre gripping her knees and squeezing her thighs tight over that leaking, stinking dick. Fiona's visage always switched between outrage and jealousy, and arousal and ecstasy during the times Kogruk came to Amber's cage. What was the single consistent thing about the demented girl was her inconsistency of thoughts and emotion, and tonight proved to be no different.

Her mien was that of arousal that looked to be edging into rage as she watched the ogre slake his lusts on Amber's gorgeous body, those juicy, perfect thighs so supple and pliant around that monstrous organ that they looked to be formed perfectly just for the ogre's bulbous prick.

'Oh, Master Kogruk,' Amber moaned even as she began tweaking her large, erect nipples again, 'feel free to use my body any time you like.'

'I will,' Kogruk groaned the words out breathily, 'While you're here I'll be sure to visit you every night before I go home to the wife and kids.'

Amber gyrated her hips faster, practically slapping her ass against Kogruk's fatty thighs, her clitoris and the opening of her pussy rubbing with increasing speed and intensity against the underside of that knobby, bulbous dick.

'Oh, I love you Master Kogruk.' Amber moaned out lewdly, her voice as soft as chrysanthemum petals landing on the surface of a peaceful pond.

Even as she said those words, she made sure that Fiona could hear every word she spoke, and that caused the insane girl to spiral into a depthless rage. She screamed and grabbed at the bars and started banging her fists on them.

Amber relished this, and she couldn't bring herself to feel sorry for the insane girl anymore after her antics this morning. She stared at Fiona as the Halfling tried to reach for her, spittle and froth flying from her mouth, but Amber anticipated this and had settled down a few inches out of reach from the girl when Kogruk had stepped into her cage as usual.

She made sure to moan out as lewdly as she could, her hips gyrating as she savored the sensation of that rock-hard cock stimulating her slippery clitoris, 'Oh, Master Kogruk. I love how your cock feels against my pussy. It's getting me so hot and wet. I'm going to... I'm going to... oh god.'

She stared long and hard at Fiona, whose eyes had lit up with deeper madness now, coupled with something else, a fathomless rage that went beyond simple anger, 'You stupid cow! I will kill you for this! Kogruk is mine! Mine!'

'Master Kogruk isn't yours. Not anymore. And...' Amber tutted and wagged a finger at the girl, shaking her head even as she added, 'I'm going to make Master Kogruk love me.'