Princess and Master's First Story

Story Info
Our first story, waking up, breakfast and morning sex.
1.3k words
3.57
2.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 21.

***

Master rolled over and woke up, smiling as he remembered it was Saturday. Wiping sleepy dust out of his eyes he watched Princess lying peacefully next to him, her face poking out of the duvet making her look irresistibly cute.

Master often woke up before Princess, she worked hard all week so the weekends were her time to relax and recharge. Master got out of bed, pulled on a pair of boxer shorts (Master liked to sleep naked), and walked out of their bedroom and down the stairs.

In the kitchen Master set about making breakfast. Soon eggs were frying on the hob, Bacon was cooking under the grill and bread was being buttered. Once he had assembled the sandwiches he placed them on a tray along with a couple of glasses of juice and took them back upstairs.

As he entered their bedroom Master saw that Princess was still fast asleep. Putting the tray down on the bedside table he sat next to her and whispered "Good morning Princess, it's time to get up".

"Hmmph" replied Princess sleepily from under the duvet.

"I've made breakfast" said Master.

That was enough to get Princess's attention. She slowly stretched, turned over and looked at Master.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Princess asked as she climbed out of bed towards the smell of bacon.

"Something terrible I expect" Master joked as he spanked her lightly on her bum as she stood up infront of him.

"Hey!" Princess said indignantly "I've been a good girl, why did I deserve a spank?"

Master grabbed her round the waist, pulled her down on the bed and rolled her over until she was lying face up on the bed and he was lying on top of her with their faces just inches apart.

"You deserved a spank because I wanted to give you a spank and you are my girl to spank whenever I want to." And before Princess could reply Master kissed her, a long and passionate kiss that seemed to go on forever.

When they broke apart Master looked right into Princess's eyes and said "I love you".

"I love you too" she replied "but right now, I want bacon."

Princess started giggling and Master, laughing too, rolled off of her and they both sat up to eat breakfast.

After breakfast, Princess stood up and took off her soft pink Minnie Mouse night dress and stood proudly infront of Master while he admired her beautiful naked body. Leaning down she gave him a quick kiss and then darted away from him quickly so that he wouldn't get a chance to spank her bum again.

"What time have we got to leave today?" Master called to Princess as she opened the door to the shower in their ensuite.

"About 11:00" Princess called back as she turned on the hot water. "We're meeting Tinkerbell at the venue at midday and an hour should give us plenty of time to get there".

Master looked at his watch, a present that princess had given him for his birthday earlier in the year, it showed it was almost 09:45, plenty of time he thought with a grin.

Princess always started her shower by washing her hair, first she would stand under the shower as it cascaded over her body and then she would massage shampoo and conditioner into her long brunette hair. After washing the hair on her head Princess had other hair to deal with. Master liked her shaved all over and so Princess set about shaving her legs, her armpits and finally her pussy. Once her pussy was beautifully bald she rinsed off and turned off the shower. Wrapping a towel skilfully around her hair and another one around her body she walked back into their bedroom.

No sooner had her feet landed on the carpet of their bedroom floor than Princess felt herself thrown off her feet and land clumsily on the bed. Master grabbed the towel covering her body and pulled it off her before reaching out for her ankles and pulling her down the bed. Princess felt her backside slide slowly upwards. Master had pulled her onto the wedge.

Before Princess had time to consider what this would mean Master had climbed onto the bed and launched himself at her pussy. Princess felt Masters tongue on her clit and immediately melted into him as the sensations washed over her. Master loved giving Princess oral sex, he loved the way her pussy tasted and he loved the way she squirmed as he teased her with his mouth. Master would know when Princess was close because she wouldn't be able to stop her legs from shaking and she would grab Masters hair with her hands to keep him right where he is.

As Princess felt her orgasm building she reached forward and grabbed Masters hair as hard as she could, Master had been known to toy with her and cut her off just before an orgasm to keep her horny and needy all day, but not this time. Princess needed to cum so badly.

Master could sense Princess's need and he increased the speed his tongue was traveling all over her little clit. Princess squirmed and moaned and tried to speak, to tell her Master how close she was but all she could do was moan and then. She came. She came so hard that she thought she might black out from the electricity that was coursing through her body.

Once Princess had started to control her breathing she looked down at Master. His entire face was covered in her juices and looking at the mess on the bed sheets and the wetness of his hair Princess was pretty sure he'd succeeded in making her squirt. Master had a large grin on his face which Princess instantly felt embarrassed about, she couldn't believe how much he loved her.

Master started to crawl up the bed on top of Princess, his hard body pressing into her soft one and soon she became aware of a specific weight on her thigh as he leaned down to kiss her. She could feel just how hard he was.

Princess loves Master's dick. It's her favourite toy and she played with it as often as she could. She licked her lips as Master rolled over to one side of the bed, his dick standing straight up glistening with his pre cum.

"Please can I suck your dick Master?" Princess asked in her sweetest and most innocent voice. "It looks so delicious Master, I need to taste it."

Master blew Princess a kiss, then laid back on the bed, hands behind his head on his pillows. Princess knew this meant he was ready for her. She started licking Masters dick, right from the bottom of the shaft to the top of the head. Princess made sure that she covered every part of Masters dick with her little tongue, once it was nice and wet she opened her mouth as wide as it would go and slowly started to take Masters dick inside her.

Princess could feel the head of Masters dick pass through her lips, then some of the veins on the shaft. Princess and nearly taken Masters whole dick in her mouth when the head of his dick hit the entrance to her throat.

Master was loving every minute of this blowjob, he couldn't remember his dick ever being harder before as he looked down and saw his Princess with most of his dick inside her pretty mouth.

"Go on Princess, one more push and you'll have swallowed me whole" Master gently whispered.

Eyes starting to water, Princess pushed and her throat opened up allowing Masters dick to push inside it and suddenly Princess's lips were at the base of Masters dick.

Princess started to bob her head up and down, not enough for Master to leave her throat but enough for the sensitive head of his dick to be driven wild but the sensations of the tight entrance.

"Keep doing that Princess, I'm so close" Master called out. "Ahhh Princess I'm about to cum right inside your mouth."