Exit with a Bang: Marcel

Story Info
Another Mike Claymore mystery, # 9
106.1k words
4.63
4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another MIKE CLAYMORE MYSTERY:

Marcel

A novel by David Horton

Copyright 2020

Chapter 1

It's Friday, January 2nd,1998 and the Claymore household is quite still after the panic of the New Years Eve party of Wednesday last. Guests at their home included Trudy and all her kids. It was not the ideal way to settle into a new home but all in all, it had gone well. Mike had toasted Trudy and Marlene at midnight and holding one on each arm he opined: "It is said that the one you spend new years eve with is the one you will spend the upcoming year with. Happy New Years, my lovelies, may we prove them right." He stretched and tried to hug them both but they were quite an armload as both are due the end of March.

He smiles thinking about the night again as he pulls first one, then the other closer. Marlene murmurs in her sleep and Trudy gives a sleepy yawn, then mumbles, "What time is it?" She pushes Marlene's leg off of him and tries to cover him with hers.

Marlene snarls, "Easy does it, shrimp!" She consults her watch and grins, "It's after nine. I bet the kids are up." She heads for the bathroom cautioning Trudy with a wagging finger, "If you want him you better hurry." She grins and disappears.

"How come she's so generous this morning?" Trudy frowns after her. Mike doesn't express any opinion, he simply ducks his head and kisses Trudy's pouting mouth. His large hand covers one cheek of her ass and pulls her closer as his tongue teases hers. She sighs and moves her hips to better accommodate him.

Mike moves his hand lightly over her hip and then down to slide along the inside of her thigh. He feels the soft fur around her opening and gently spreads the lips of her labia inserting a finger to touch close to her clitoris. She gives a sharp little squeak and pushes her hips towards him squealing, "Mike! Oh, Mike!" He continues to explore her slippery opening touching here and lightly there. Now she is breathing heavy under his chin and whispers desperately, "I need you inside me now! Right now, Mike! Oh please!" Mike kisses her eyelids and feels her shuddering in climax as he holds her close. He chuckles as he moves to enter her now engorged organ.

He feels her hot slippery flesh gripping his cock as he slides farther in then eases up to give her a moment to stretch inside before he pushes again. He never rushes her but proceeds with what she finds comfortable until the fever affect them both. Trudy pushes up to meet him and urge him to push faster. Soon a rhythmic slapping sounds out as they surge against each other and once again she squeals as she goes crazy in orgasmic heaven.

Mike uses the lull to roll her over and doggie style is now the menu. Of course he realizes he is now brushing her G spot with the rough underside of his organ so they will both suffer extreme abrasion bringing them both in record time so after she has a few chain orgasms he turns her again.

They move in wild abandon. Marlene comes back and grins as she watches her husband and his mistress caught up in wild and passionate coupling. She knows her turn will come on Sunday but for now, he is Trudy's. She does note that Mike exercises some restraint due to Trudy's pregnancy and she knows he does the same for her. She heads for the kitchen along the hallway passed the fountain.

Trudy is whispering, "I love you so very much, my Mister. I feel so happy when you fill me with your love like this morning. I know I had at least five orgasms. Did you come twice?" She toys with his slack penis and watches it respond weakly. "I think you must have." She giggles. "It looks all worn out."

Mike watches her with downcast eyes and a slow grin. She peeks up at him and sees the sparkle in his eyes and the grin on his lips. He drawls, "I tells ya, ma'am, he's only a resting. You gives him a moment, y'all hear?" He brushes the wild array of hair from her eyes and forehead.

Trudy stretches and slides out of the bed. "Come shower with me!" she calls as she dashes into the ensuite.

Mike Claymore (34) and Marlene Claymore (32) are married and the parents of 13 year old Rick Duncan Claymore who is currently residing with his uncle in Golden, B.C., Shelley Caitlin Claymore who is 12, Janet (Jan) Mariah Claymore who is 10 and Emma Claymore who is just turning 2.

They are the family that lives in this magnificent Mexican style home in west Abbotsford, B.C. The home is a recent acquisition as a result of the success of Trike Services Inc. (Trudy & Mike = TRIKE), a security service owned jointly by the partners, Trudy Millicent Garneau (27) and Michael Claymore.

Trudy is also Mike's mistress and three days of each week (Thurs., Fri. and Sat.) he lives with her in Chilliwack with her daughter Crystal Sherry Garneau-Claymore (13), their daughter, Shannon Claymore (1 ½ ) and their housekeeper, Anna Nisbet.

A nervous and often tenuous alliance of sisterly relationship exists between the two women but somehow Mike manages to walk the narrow path without losing either of them. His older sister claims it is the old Mohawk way since Mike's mother was a Mohawk shaman called, "She Who Waits" while his father was a Scottish Indian Agent. Mike is a half breed who only acknowledges that he is a man, nothing more and nothing less.

He is also a truck driver by choice. He drives for Canadian Pacific Express & Delivery (CPX), a subsidy of Canadian Pacific Railways (CPR). He met his wife and his mistress while driving truck. He meets many ladies this way. It's his way.

Trudy mutters in passing him, "One of us has to go in and open the office, lazy bones. Come on, let's get with it."

Mike nods and calls to her as she heads for the kitchen, "You take Anna and the kids home to Chilliwack. I'll get the office open for Laura and the staff then come home to you. Does that sound good?"

"It works for me." and she's gone to the other end of the place.

Mike takes a shower then follows her to breakfast. It's a table and a half this morning with them all around it but Anna is helping Marlene and Trudy so everything is organized.

Shortly after breakfast they are gone to Chilliwack and Mike is ready to leave for the office. He tells Marlene he will try and surprise her Sunday morning with an early wake up. Briefcase in hand he jumps into his Mustang convertible and heads to the office at the airport.

Laura is waiting for him and in a car across the street is Connie with the baby. Of course Laura is in the staff parking area and Mike parks by her so they go in the employee door at the back. It is only when Connie comes to the public entrance and waits for him to open it that he notices her. "Connie, it is such a surprise to see you. And this is your boy... Bernie, is it?"

She sighs in exasperation, "My husband insists on Bernard. What can I say? I tried to tell him he will get teased endlessly but he won't listen. Did you have a good New Year? I heard you moved. How do you like the new place?"

Mike laughs, "One question at a time, please." They go into the Manager's Office chatting away and Laura is forgotten. Connie takes the seat behind the desk shifting Bernard around so he is snuggled up against her chest. Mike helps her get adjusted so she can reach the desk. She quickly locks the doors with her remote.

"Uh, did you just lock the door?"

"Oh Mike, how silly of me. Just habit I guess when you are here with me." She quickly adds, "But we can't do that anymore, can we?"

Mike raises his eyebrows, "Only if you want."

"So when do you want me?" Mike grins as she quickly adds, "I mean to start working for you? Oh Lord, I would love one of your massages but we better not. Too much temptations that way." She looks sad.

"You can start whenever you want. I can put you on the payroll today if that's your wishes. How do you plan to work it with Bernie here?" He starts kneading her shoulders.

She leans into his ministrations and closes her eyes visibly relaxing. "As soon as you need me I'm available. I think I can bring him in with me if you don't mind."

"I don't see any problem with that but we will have to run it by Trudy and let her think it's her decision." He winks at her over her shoulder. "We have to make these decisions together since we are partners. You understand, eh?" The baby starts fussing.

"Oh yes, I do." she goes on, "Do you mind if I feed him?"

"No, you know I don't object to that. Go ahead and feed him. So I can use you now and we'll get you officially on the payroll in February. How does that sound?" He adds, "What is he now, two months?"

She changes the sling around and exposes one breast. Bernard latches on quickly as Mike continues his massaging. "He's growing like a bad weed, isn't he?" She nods as she shuffles around making herself more comfortable in the fancy desk chair.

Mike grins, "You can feel strong itching down there when he nurses, can't you?"

"Oh Mike, I'm sorry. I didn't think it was so evident."

"Marlene and Trudy are the same so I sort of expect it." He slides one hand over her belly and on to her pelvis. She opens her legs letting him explore farther and sighing as he does so. He finds her panties soaking wet and slick so he pulls the center of them away from her skin and casts them to one side. She smiles and nods to him.

"Oh Mike, that's where I need the scratching. Oh yes, you know how to do it." She spreads her legs wider contentedly nursing the baby while Mike finger fucks her vigorously.

He cautions her not to get too excited or she will cease to let down her milk for the babe so he slows to help her steady herself.

Connie murmurs, "I don't know many bosses that would do that for their employees. Is that one of the perks in working for you, Mike?" She struggles to change the baby to the other breast so Mike helps her then resumes his massaging down her thighs.

Suddenly the phone rings. Mike turns to answer it and Connie frowns, "Laura knows enough not to disturb us when we're in conference."

Mike says into the phone, "Yes Laura."

"It's Trudy on line one for you sir."

"Oh, thank you Laura. Put her through." Quickly he says, "Trudy, what's up, love?"

"I was just checking that you were at the office, Mike. It's quiet here now so I was having coffee when Lily called from Langley to check in this morning so I wondered what you were doing today."

"It's busy but quiet here. You know how it goes."

"I called your office but Laura told me you were in the manager's office." she pauses, "I got a message from Marcel this morning. I'm not sure when it came in but he states he is willing to proceed with the divorce if I concede him Crystal. What kind of a deal is that? He best keep his distance from me if he's plotting that way."

"Take it easy, love. Is he threatening legal action?"

"Marcel? Not likely. Most of his actions are highly illegal."

Connie looks quizzically at him but he puts a finger to his lips to hush her before he comically licks it. "So how did he contact you?"

"He had his lawyer call me and make the offer."

"So what did you tell him?"

"I hung up on him." Quickly she adds, "I won't even think about what he asks. That is just ridiculous!"

"Well, I agree."

"It's some scheme he dreamed up over the new year. Too much booze or he got into some bad booze. Anyway, I'll see you tonight. I'm a lot less excited about it now that I've talked to you."

"Okay love, I'll see you at supper time." He hangs up the phone. Suddenly he realizes he has been leaning on the desk between Connie's legs. He leans down and kisses her pussy.

"So what was that all about?" She grins, "The phone call not the kiss. You can do that again if you'd like." She continues the nursing. "By the way you have a flag pole in your pants." She reaches to rub it.

Mike nods at her to move out of the chair so he can sit there. He opens his pants and lowers them along with his shorts then nods at her to sit. She shakes her head no but looks his cock over then turns looking over her shoulder at Mike. She lowers herself relying on him to move her skirt out of the way. "Please," she whispers, "Don't cum in me."

She is so wet she slips down over him easily although he's surprised she is as tight as she is. He eases her down until his balls are hard up against her taint. What a wild sensation as he feels her internal muscles squeezing and releasing him in rapid sequence. It has been a while since he has fucked Connie and he knows he is going to have to really watch it or he'll fill her with Mike juice.

"Oh God, that's good! Oh Mike, I have been wanting that since you took me to the hospital in November. Remember I had sex with you that morning and the doctor spotted it when she examined me. Thank God, she has remained quiet about it. Albrecht was very suspicious of you and even yet he's not comfortable with me working here for you." She sighs, "I guess he has good reason."

Mike is pacing himself carefully so answers absently, "She's trying to get a divorce, right? So it seems her husband's lawyer contacted her this morning and said he is willing to go ahead with it if she gives her first daughter to him. It's ludicrous."

"It's his kid?" She is easing up and down in his lap with occasional moans.

"She's not sure. Don't tell her I said that but she has told me she was quite sexually active at the time but he was willing to marry her."

"Maybe a blood test?"

"Something to think about but she wants no part of it."

"He may be able to legally enforce her. Check it all out. Oh Mike, oh, oh, Mike, I'm cumming. Oh Mike!"

"Easy love, watch the baby." She's squealing and Mike is feeling a movement of his own in his balls. Quickly he pulls out of her as he squirts up her belly again and again. He holds her as she settles back against him.

"Whew, that was close, wasn't it. I felt you getting thicker and wondered if you would pull out in time but I was on a cloud and couldn't have done anything about it if you shot me full of your baby juice. In fact I rather missed it. I love the feeling when you fill me with your hot load till I overflow. Oh Mike, we are so bad!"

"I suppose we are. Shall I just rub this lotion in your tummy or do you want some on your teats?"

"Oh save some for my titties." She scoops some up and rubs it into each breast under her nursing bra. "Next time Albrecht licks that plum he can lick some of your cum off it too." She laughs. "Oh God, I smell like a whore in heat! Can you smell it?"

"Yep, we smell like sex. I love it." he chuckles, "Don't worry, it will soon pass. Just watch yourself around Laura, although I think she knows or at least guesses what we are doing." Connie nods grinning.

Mike gets around and sees Connie out with the understanding she will start tomorrow but nothing official till February since she is still on the payroll with the RCMP. She's on maternity leave and will be for another week or two. She says whatever Janine can work out for her.

Laura has coffee ready for him when he gets back to the office and is in no hurry to get back to her counter. Mike is tolerantly amused since he regards her as a child with a crush on him. He asks, "Are all the officer's in and working today?"

"Yes and so is Margaret. She has quite a few new orders for skip tracing. I wonder if it's word of mouth. The increase seems to be from after the holiday but the last flyer was before." She looks aside at him slyly, "Did you really fight with that woman next door and disarm her?" Mike nods. "How many murderers have you fought with?"

"Well that case was the eighth murderer I've had to deal with. I don't really seek out murder cases but it seems they find me." he chuckles.

"How do you confront them? Aren't you afraid they will try to kill you?"

"Most times it's an accident gone wrong. I don't think most of them intend to kill their victim, for each is different. You take that gal next door, she was a pilot, an executive and a wife. When she killed her lover it was because he mocked her. He treated her unfairly and when she implored him to come back to her he laughed at her. She shot him in anger twice and then had remorse so went to help him and he once again laughed at her. She shot him in the head!"

"Wow! And you wrestled her gun away from her. I heard you did. That's really something. I feel so safe working here."

"Well, we feel glad you are working for us as well. It gives me peace to know you can handle things here when I'm distracted with Connie or Trudy and you know how to keep our confidences. That's important, too." Mike looks at his watch and declares it's noon.

He calls Marlene, "Hey, you got room for another eater at your diner?"

She laughs and says to come right on over. She will find him something. He nods to Laura as he leaves and she waves a hand in his direction. She watches him cross the parking lot and almost drools as her hand seeks out her crotch. Its wet and she quickly rubs herself trying to picture in her head what Mike would look like naked then with his cock buried deep inside her.

"Are you here in the office all day?" Marlene asks him when he comes in. He nods as he goes to wash up for lunch. She follows him into the bathroom, "Want something hot and quick?"

He watches her in the mirror, "Have you got coffee on already?"

She slaps his shoulder, "You know what I meant. I suppose Trudy wore you out this morning?"

Mike laughs, "Careful what you wish for, I might just surprise you." he pulls her apron string and watches her fumbling for it. "Where have you got Emma?"

"She's alright. Shelly is watching her." She whispers, "I think she's still watching you, too." Mike grimaces. She goes on, "I think she's masturbating with you in mind, brave warrior." Mike shrugs and goes to the kitchen. Shelly watches him as she helps her mother.

"Cold cuts, croissants and olives. Peaches for desert. What do you think?" Mike nods and sits at the table.

"Here's your coffee, daddy." Shelly puts his coffee at his elbow giving him ample time to pull her apron string and leaves disappointed when he doesn't. Mike is quite aware of her wiles.

"So are you looking forward to school starting again next Monday?"

"I am!" pipes up Jan.

Shelly shrugs and says she is. Mike looks to Marlene and she just says nothing. Mike starts to eat lunch. He grins, "How about you?" he says to Marlene.

She laughs and says she supposes she is. Mike finishes quickly and soon bids them all farewell as he returns to the office. He mulls over the situation with Connie as he goes into the building. They are going to have to exercise restraint until her husband gets her pregnant again. He has said that now they have one they should have at least one more or possibly two. 'All in good time' is how he put it.

'As long as they are trying I suppose its alright' thinks Mike with a secret smile. Laura asks, "What did you find amusing at noon?"

"Oh, something my wife said when I backed her into the bathroom at noon. You had to be there."

"Hmmm, I wish I was."

"Laura. Are you flirting with me? You know Trudy warned me that you might be doing just that and she has trained Margaret to keep a watch on us. I told her it was silly, that you were just a girl."

"I AM nineteen, you know." Mike just nods as if saying that's what he said. He heads on into the manager's office.

Within an hour Laura calls him and says she has CPX on the line. "Jerry?"

"Yeah, I thought it was you. What's up?"

"Peniticton today? One pup, eh? Okay, what time? Am I bobtailing back?"

He listens then, "Okay, I'll call before I come back. I'll get it out tonight." He hangs up and the phone rings again.

"Yes?" He listens, "Okay, put her through."