Princess and Serving Woman Pt. 02

Story Info
Princess becomes a Queen and both enjoy lovelife.
2.6k words
5
505
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 07/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Princess and Serving Woman first

CHAPTER 1

Having discovered the secret of the garden door, I waited my chance.

I had heard the love-call, but waited till the servants were asleep before going out.

He had obviously followed me home and left a love token by the door. I inhaled its exciting fragrance and set out.

Soon we found each other.

I was tense with expectation as I crouched for him to take his pleasure. He sniffed me carefully then mounted.

Yes, as my mother had warned, it hurt, but it was also exhilarating, and I was so grateful when he put his kitten juice in me and snarled his appreciation. I nipped him gently in thanks, and he stalked proudly off.

I had three more lovers that night, and four the next one.

After several nights of mating the urge left me and their interest waned.

Soon I could feel the weight in my belly and finally the movement.

At last I understood why there were towels in a warm cupboard. The servants changed them every week to keep them warm and fresh, so I made a nest there.

The servants seemed agitated, but put a bowl of water nearby and some food. They put a litter tray where I could get to it without losing sight of the nest.

The birth was uncomfortable, that was all, as my kittens came out, and I licked them clean. It was exciting to feel them wriggle. All except one, which stayed limp. So I ate it.

How delightful it was when they suckled me, I could not help but purr with the pleasure.

Now I was no longer a princess, but a queen!

I was pleased when they were old enough to go out into the garden. I knew there was a mouse nest, and had been saving it. Now I brought mice one by one to teach my kittens to hunt.

I told them about servants and the life of a cat.

Gradually the servants took them away until there was only one left. That night I took him out through the garden door and looked for his father. I had scented him several times. It was my first lover, who smelled himself in my little black prince and took him away, to show him the world.

The servants were obviously puzzled.

Then came the worst time in my life. I was carried in a special box to the servant who had stabbed me with a thorn several times before. This time I was stabbed and fell asleep. When I awoke I was sore and felt as if something bad had happened. The soreness lasted a while, but when it went away I felt something was missing.

CHAPTER 2

I heard the love call, and went out. There was a delicious love token on the door - someone I did not recognise. But it was very recent so I followed his scent.

I found and greeted him, then crouched ready.

He sniffed and went away.

He didn't want me! I knew it. My smell was wrong. In my mind I was ready and eager, but I could not make the right smell.

When I got back in I scratched and bit the manservant when he tried to stroke me.

They had robbed me of the most precious thing!

I went and slept right in the middle of the woman servant's bed and refused to move, so she had to squeeze onto the edge. I noted her female scent was quite strong, and was jealous.

Waking up, I struggled with the thing that was over me.

As I half fell out of the bed I realised I had become the servant woman again! Last time I had mated, and now I was so desperate to do it again. I relaxed and let her get control of her ungainly body. The things she did were strange, but at least it was not for the first time.

There was an argument with the manservant. I could tell she wanted to mate with him, but did not understand what they were talking about. Then I got the feeling. She wanted kittens as much as me, but he did not want to mate.

I couldn't understand it. The servant nose is not very good, but even I could smell the scent on me which says "mate me now!" What was wrong with him? Had he been pricked by a thorn and made sore so he couldn't, like one prince I had met?

I relaxed. With her need and my suggestions we were sure to mate today. There was the servant in the office and those in the servant litter room at the dark and noisy place.

But she didn't go to the office. Instead she went to a different noisy place and collected my food. I had never known where it came from, and did not understand how it worked. There were mostly female servants, as I could see and smell, but some servant kittens and old men servants. She carried some other things as well. When she came back she shouted at the man servant. They didn't use their names, Darling and Sweetheart.

I tried to make her offer to mate with him, but she was too strong for me, and I could smell his anger. Finally he shook me, then shouted he was going to the pub. She was angry and sad, and there was nothing I could do as water came from her eyes as if there was dust in them.

Then she thought of me, and went round calling "Princess". Oh how I would have loved to come to her to purr and be stroked, which I know is good for both of us. I managed to stroke myself a little, which calmed her, though I could feel being puzzled at the same time. I tried to concentrate that Princess is all right, and she put some food down. I held it up so my servant nose could appreciate its delightful fishy smell, and nearly managed to get her to eat some. Instead she opened a tin and used a metal thing to put it in my mouth. It was fishy and nearly as good as cat food.

I concentrated on my desire to mate, and could feel her responding. I thought perhaps she would put on some short cloths and go to the noisy place with the male litter room.

Instead she got a thing that she often plays with using her paws, and talked into it. I think it was called a phone. I could understand the words enough to know that she was somehow talking to the servant from the office, called Dirk. She made a lot of water from her eyes. Then she went and showered, put dirt on her face and put on some cloths. Not the shortest ones, but not covering her hind legs. And the things on her back paws that made walking unsteady.

I decided that she was going to the office to mate with Dirk!

She got into a moving box she called a taxi and went to where he lived. I looked but didn't see a cat, so perhaps that why it was so small. I expected us to mate, but we just held each other and made eye water. I didn't understand all the words and had no idea what they were talking about. Eventually I dozed off.

I woke up in the taxi box. When we got home she called for me again, and was worried. I tried to think "Princess is fine" but didn't seem to manage it. Then we went to bed, and I went to sleep.

I woke up startled. I was being mated!

But it seemed like I was lying in bed alone!

I could feel a cock moving inside me and someone purring!

I didn't think any more, just enjoyed Darling's feelings. She had some great pleasure, which startled me, but I was glad to go along with it. Then I think we were both exhausted and fell asleep.

CHAPTER 3

I woke up curled on the bed with Darling stroking me and talking to me. Having shared matings with her, I felt she was more than a servant. I told her I was hungry and she gave me food which I ate all up. I was hungry, but also wanted to show her how much I appreciated it. Then we stroked and purred a lot before she got herself some food and drink.

I didn't see the man servant that day, but she shouted angrily into the phone thing and I heard some of his voice. She also patted it a lot with her paws, and talked to herself.

That night we went to bed together. In the morning I was still a cat. She hugged and stroked me then got herself ready and went to the office. She cuddled and stroked me a lot in the evening.

The next evening she got something out of a box by the bed. It looked like a manservant's cock! Pink like Sweetheart's not black like Dirk's. I was interested to see her mate with it, but she pushed me out of the bedroom. I heard the purring and some meowing from her. That evening and next day I showed her I was offended. That evening I was on the bed early, but she picked me up and put me out the door. The next evening I did the same, and she made a long sound, then stroked me and lay down to sleep.

I woke up getting out of the bed on my hind legs, and calling my name. As I obviously didn't come, I looked under the bed, moved my shoulders up and down, then closed the door. I took the cock out of its box and lay down.

Now that I knew what to expect, it was even better! I was mated three times. Perhaps not the real thing, but very good.

In the morning I woke up on the bed as a cat, and was as nice to Darling as I could be.

Then it was the days for not going to the office. The man servant came to my palace and I hissed at him. When he tried to stroke me, I scratched his hand, and he shouted, and waved his hind leg at me, but I was too quick. Darling hit him with her paw and they both shouted at each other. That day and the next he carried things out of the palace. Darling didn't mate, just drank some of the strange liquid that acts like catnip at night.

On the next office day, after giving me my dinner, she put on dirt, short cloths and things to make her wobble. I was sure she was going to be mated, but no matter how much I wished, I stayed a cat.

When she came back to give me my supper, I was disappointed to smell she hadn't been mated. She had some of the catnip drink and soon went to bed, so I followed. She went to the box by the bed, and got out the cock. She looked at me, made the snarl face and sound meaning happy and moved her shoulders up and down.

I watched with interest as she mated herself. Of course I wished I was her as well, but still I was glad for her. Would she get kittens? I thought not. It's the kitten juice, not the cock.

But next day she came home with Dirk. They talked while eating, and I could smell their desire. When they went to the bedroom, I was sure they were going to mate, but they pushed me out of the door. I scratched at it, but they didn't open it, so I lay down outside. I so much wished I was Darling again!

Then I was on my hind legs and Dirk was putting his tongue in my mouth. I just stopped myself from biting it, as Darling pulled me away.

"What's up?" he said.

"Nothing, someone walked over my grave," I said. I don't know what that meant.

I was Darling again. I mustn't try to control her body, just let her know I wanted to mate. But there was no need, she wanted it as well.

It was odd to lie on my back seeing his face, but his cock felt good as he put it in, and started mating me. Then he paused and suckled me a little! I didn't have any milk, so it was not as good as the kittens had been, but pleasant, like a special sort of stroking in one of the better places. But it was better than him suckling my mouth, though Darling liked it. But best of all was when he went back to mating. It was so good as he did it as hard as he could and I felt hot feelings coming up and meowed in that special way for pleasure, as he put kitten juice in me.

I dozed a little as they talked, then he started massaging my nipples (how strange to have only two) and suckling my mouth. Then I turned over and got up to invite him to mount me from the back. I could feel Darling was a little puzzled, but he was happy enough and we all enjoyed it, with some more kitten juice. He mated me again later, quite a long time and only a little kitten juice. I soon fell asleep.

And woke up outside the bedroom door, so I scratched on it. Darling opened it, and I rubbed her legs and purred. Then they both made short loud sounds and started going around quickly, but gave me my breakfast and put out some beads for later. When I got back from the garden they had gone.

Over time, Dirk carried things into the palace and Darling showed him his duties. They mated quite often, but I always remained a cat. Then one evening, I became Darling again and we mated again and again.

"You're like a cat on heat!" said Dirk, and I felt a shock go through Darling, so kept quiet. Did she know?

She got up and started going round calling for me.

In the morning I was on the bed between them.

By the next not-office day I was sure. I could smell that she was going to have kittens, and wondered what they would be like. Would there be a black prince and a pink and black princess? The mixed fur ones are always female.

I watched Darling swell, but never became her, though I often slept on the bed. I was a bit worried because it took so long, but she finally littered. Only one, a prince. Tawny in colour.

One night I woke up. The little prince was crying and I was getting ready to suckle him. It was odd not to be lying on my side with several, but it was as good suckling him as it had been with the kittens. It lasted much longer, more than two snows, and I was glad to have it several times.

I now had the challenge of managing as a cat with this little servant, which was sometimes rough, but never nasty. He eventually grew less clumsy and loved me a lot. Darling swelled again and he had a sister. I was disappointed to see she was also tawny, but enjoyed feeling her suckle me.

Darling and Dirk mated a lot.

I think Darling recognised what had been happening, though possibly not believing it. Because when I heard the princes outside singing their love songs, and my yearnings grew, I would find myself in Darling's body and feel welcome to enjoy mating along with her.