Princess & the Porn: Cool Devices 02

Info
T. describes & plays along with Operation 2 of Cool Devices.
63 words
4.82
3.1k
1
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing to rewatch the first Hentai she was ever exposed to, Tempest talks you through the second episode, called "Sacred Girl", as she fills herself with 2 Lovense Lush toys in each orifice and uses a wand on her clit. Sit back, relax, grab some Pocky, BobaTea and your favorite toy, and join in as we watch Operation 2 of Cool Devices together.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongover 1 year agoAuthor

@kparc1212 -- if it was subconscious I doubt I would know, but it wasn't something I was choosing to think about so much as the rest of what what was happening I don't have any brothers, and it honestly isn't something I go looking for to enjoy in my own time.

kparc1212kparc1212over 1 year ago

Maybe, some part of you, subconsciously got off on little sister/big brother incest? I enjoy the fantasy(although I don’t have a little or big sister). Love your voice and storytelling. On to Episode 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it, especially the narration before you heated up.

Thank you for sharing so much content here. I think my favorite is still the one where you tried a new toy and seemed to enjoy it immensely.

Share this

Similar Stories

Fly Girl She gets her pilot's license, and a bit more.in Mature
Bad Boy! Mistress punishes a tardy slave.in Audio
Pandora's Box Husband urges wife to see other men.in Loving Wives
Pleasure Penthouse: Hour 01 Off with a bang.in Group Sex
Loving Summer In Fiji for her sister’s wedding, Summer meets her dom.in BDSM
More Stories