Princess Becomes the Toy of Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she felt something touch her pussy, and before she could prepare herself--

"Aaaahhhnnnnnnn."

"Roooooaarrrr."

A moan of pleasure and pain was released from Princess Sofie's mouth, as well as a deep roar of pleasure from the drake, as it thrust the whole length of its penis into the human below it, feeling the unusual tightness of the creature which it had never experienced before.

Its penis was being constricted around with so much pleasure that the drake even started salivating from its mouth, as it let its tongue hang loosely out of its jaw.

Usually, the drake would breed with another drake, much larger, and therefore, obviously not as tight.

Inevitably, the tight human pussy from the petite Princess Sofie around its 12-inch-long rod felt like heaven on earth.

Princess Sofie instead felt both intense pleasure as well as intense pain. She was the Princess of a nation, so besides pleasuring herself, this was her first sexual experience. Feeling the 12-inch-long penis of the drake extending into herself, pushing against her womb, trying to make space for itself, her mind blanked. This was the risk she ran trying to have sex with a creature over 10 times her size.

The drake had forgotten all about the gratitude from a moment ago, not having a shred of care for the human under it, having been fully consumed in the feeling of pleasure.

Therefore, without letting Princess Sofie catch her breath, it pulled out its penis again, before once again thrusting it inside, making Princess Sofie's small legs, which were dangling to each side at this moment, bounce up and down.

If anyone else saw this scene, they would think it was a human being raped by a massive creature. No one would have ever expected that the human had asked for this herself.

One thrust, then two, then three. The drake kept thrusting its 12-inch rod inside the human beneath it, ravaging it to its full desire. It was spewing steaming hot breath from its mouth, as it relished in the pleasure. Ever since it had seen this small human trying to save its life, it had had the desire to ravage it. That, on top of the pleasure, made it unable to control itself.

A clap was heard every time the drake thrust the penis into Princess Sofie, as she each time released a muffled moan between the tits of the drake. This experience would be traumatizing to anyone else, yet Princess Sofie's mind was instead completely blank.

With every thrust she felt both intense pleasure and intense pain while being forcibly held down by the drake, making it impossible for her to even move. Her body had gone numb from the intense force of every thrust, making her whole body bounce each time she was thrust into. Was this a joyous occasion of pleasure or a horrifying occasion of being used as a fucking meat of a huge beast? Even she didn't know.

Soon, the drake felt a spasm in its long yellow penis. With a strong thrust, it ejaculated inside the human below it, spewing rope after rope of its seed inside the womb of its savior.

"Rooooarrrrr."

It released a loud roar of satisfaction. The semen from its penis overflowed inside the pussy of Princess Sofie, leaking out of the sides, and running down her pure white skin. She didn't even moan, as her mind had gone blank at that moment.

Unfortunately, it seemed the drake was far from satisfied, as after fully releasing its seed, it once again pulled out its penis, before thrusting it into Princess Sofie again, making her whole body bounce violently.

Semen leaked out of her pussy, as the penis was continuously thrust into her. Then, the drake seemed to subconsciously notice that there was no need to hold the arms of the creature under it any longer, so it instead grabbed the sides of Princess Sofie's torso, before trusting her limp body into its penis, desiring even more pleasure.

It was using her body as a tool at this moment. It wasn't out of spite, but a bestial instinct for pleasure. It continued ramming into Princess Sofie, who, albeit still conscious, was in a dream-like trance. Soon, it once again reached its climax, releasing all its load into the human beneath it.

It had to be mentioned, that this drake had not had any sexual experiences in a while before this, so it was fully loaded up. As said before, drakes were a rare species. Therefore, it had always lacked a release from its sexual urges, which every beast has.

After the second round of seed was spewed into Princess Sofie, a small bulge had formed on her lower stomach, signifying how full her womb was of the drake-semen. It flowed down to the floor below her, as her ass was now lying in a pool of white gooey cum.

The drake continued this trend for a third time, a fourth time, a fifth time. Sometimes it would turn the limp body of Princess Sofie, ravaging her in a doggy position, then back to missionary. It played with her body like a toy, ravaging it to its full satisfaction. In the sixth round, it held her body in mid-air while lying on its back, trusting Princess Sofie's body up and down on its penis-shaped rod.

Her eyes were blank, as semen dripped out of her continuously ravaged pussy, seeming like a sex doll.

Finally, the drake reached its sixth climax, spurting the seed into the human semen container. After this, it finally got a satisfied expression, lying down on its back in exhaustion and fulfillment. Its yellow dick-shaped rod extended back into its tail, as it let down Princess Sofie, leaving her limp and naked on the floor.

As said before, there is no romance in beast breeding. Therefore, the drake didn't even register any guilt for what it had done to Princess Sofie, as this was normal procedure for a beast. They didn't care what the mate felt, only getting the deed done.

Satisfied, it fell asleep, still lying on its back, dreaming of all the pleasure it had just experienced. It was probably the first drake to ever breed with a human, so only it knew the superiority of human pussies. On the other hand, it would probably have a hard time going back to drake pussies after this.

Princess Sofie was still lying on the ground naked, with all her limbs spread to the side. White semen still flowed out of her pussy, as her bulging stomach slowly deflated. Most people would have found this experience horrific, however, for Princess Sofie, it was just like what she had dreamed of, even surpassing her dreams.

The drake had toyed with her body for its own pleasure, ravaging her to its heart's content. Even though the experience had been painful, there was pleasure in that pain for Princess Sofie. She had unconsciously climaxed a few times under the heavy ramming by the drake.

Exhausted, she also fell asleep.

For the next few days, the procedure would be the same. The day would pass with eating and taking walks outside. Then, at night, the drake would pounce on her and satisfy its lust, every time as rough as the first. One difference was that the drake wouldn't continue for 6 rounds, since it now had a consistent source for venting its lust.

With this amount of breeding, it would've been a miracle if Princess Sofie didn't get pregnant. Once she did, the drake seemed to notice it too, and stopped its incessant ravaging immediately. It knew that if it thrust its 12-inch-long rod into this human constantly, it would risk hurting the child in the stomach.

Therefore, for a few days, Princess Sofie was finally able to gain some rest.

Usually, any other human would be distraught carrying a monster child in their stomach, but for Princess Sofie, this was only expected. She knew from the beginning this was a risk she was running.

Princess Sofie noticed that, after two weeks passed, the drake began eying her lustfully again, as well as turning in its sleep, clearly troubled with all the lustful thoughts and images in its head of ravaging the human. However, it still maintained its passive stance, not doing anything to risk harm to the child.

To no surprise, considering how depraved Princess Sofie was, she also started craving another ravaging, however, she also didn't want any risk to the child. Therefore, she thought about it for a moment and realized that she had a hole that would pose no risk to the child. Her mouth.

However, she couldn't explain it to the drake in words, and she didn't really want to either. She desired for the drake to, on its own volition, use her mouth to pleasure itself.

She was aware that beast wouldn't even consider doing this, though, at least not without some pushing in the right direction. To them, breeding was done with a pussy, nothing else.

Therefore, one day when she noticed the drake was lustfully staring at her while eating, she grabbed a rod-shaped fruit. Then, she started pushing it into her mouth, before pushing it a bit down her throat. Fighting the gag reflex, she pushed a little further, before letting the fruit out again.

The fruit that escaped from her mouth was covered in saliva, with a string of it hanging down from her mouth. She snuck a peak at the lustful drake and noticed a glint pass through its eyes.

'That should do it', she thought but decided to take it a step further. When night arrived, instead of lying in her usual curled-up position, she lay down on her back, with her head pointing toward where the drake was sleeping.

Then, after a few minutes passed, she acted like her mouth fell open in her sleep, invitingly welcoming everything inside.

Unsurprisingly, the drake had actually gotten the right idea from Princess Sofie playing with her food. However, it also felt that it might be going too far if it used the mouth of the human to satisfy itself. As was said earlier, the drake still felt gratitude to this human.

Yet, the drake had now gone over 14 days without having any release for its lust. On top of that, it had just spent a constant few days indulging in its sexual desires, so going cold turkey all of a sudden was very hard. Therefore, it struggled to keep itself in check that night, refusing to use the human mouth to pleasure itself. However, that only lasted until it opened its eyes and caught sight of the human, lying completely exposed to it, with her mouth wide open.

Getting up on all fours, it slowly approached the human. Soon, it towered over this defenseless frail creature under it, sparking an irresistible lust to begin raving it in the stomach of the drake.

Slowly, from the end of its tail, the 12-inch yellow rod extended again, becoming fully erect.

Then, with its forearms, it grabbed hold of the frail arms of the human, holding her in place, before positioning its penis right before the open mouth of the human.

Then, after hesitating a bit, but being overcome with lust, it thrust forward--

"Gugghhh."

"Roooooarrrrrr."

A deep gagging sound was heard from the throat of Princess Sofie, as she was suffocated by the 12-inch-long rod thrust directly into her throat.

On the other hand, the drake instantly felt a feeling of pleasure it had never experienced before. It was different from the tight pussy, which inevitably was made for letting things pass into it. Therefore, it would stretch and make room for the object. On the other hand, the mouth of the human wasn't meant for this. Therefore, a different kind of tightness wrapped around the penis of the drake, as well as the whole new wet texture of the mouth.

Instantly addicted, it didn't hesitate to begin continuously thrusting its penis into Princess Sofie's mouth.

"Guh, guh, ugh."

With every thrust, a gagging sound was heard, and a twitch of Princess Sofie's whole body was followed by the force.

It seemed the drake enjoyed these sounds of struggle and the twitching of the human's body, as its penis became slightly more erect, becoming now 13 inches long!

Then, with a deep thrust, it ejaculated. White sperm spewed into the guts of Princess Sofie, and she felt like she had just eaten a whole meal. Her stomach started deforming outwards.

Semen overflowed from her mouth, drenching her face while dripping to the ground.

The drake was, however, nowhere near done with this new stimulation. It continued its ramming, sperm flying from Princess Sofie's mouth with every thrust. The drake was on cloud nine in pleasure, its eyes bent upwards as its tongue hung out its mouth, while it ravaged the mouth of the frail human under it.

It seemed to have developed a sadistic desire for this human after the multiple nights of using her as a pleasure toy. Once again, it climaxed, further spewing its white gooey semen into the throat of Princess Sofie. Her stomach gradually become more deformed, as she was being filled like a water balloon with the cum of the drake.

Three rounds, four rounds, five rounds. Like the first time it ravaged the human, it continued in an endless raping of the mouth under it.

Princess Sofie was once again limp in her whole body, dangling from side to side with every thrust. Her mind had once again entered a dream-like state.

"Wuuhhhhhh."

With a last howl and a deep thrust, going balls deep into the throat of Princess Sofie, the drake spewed the last bit of its semen. Princess Sofie's stomach was on the brink of exploding at this point, looking like she had swallowed a large beach ball.

After releasing the last bit of cum into the human sex toy, the drake felt deeply satisfied. Letting the penis retract back into its tail, it fell onto its back to go back to sleep, leaving Princess Sofie naked, lying in the pool of its cum that had formed under her. She was just the drake's sex toy at this point, just a hole for it to fill with its semen when it saw fit.

Anyone else would have despaired at this thought, yet Princess Sofie felt a deep feeling of satisfaction at this. Feeling her bloated stomach, she knew she had finally accomplished her dream of becoming the sex toy of a female fantasy creature...

12