Princess Belle

Story Info
Nick and Belle are inspired by Disney Princesses...
3.1k words
4.38
10.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick and Belle would usually discuss in advance what they would do together at their next meeting. These get together were always at a Boston area hotel where Nick would rent a room for their encounters. Nick almost always took the initiative in making suggestions about how their meetings would go. (He was, after all, the Dom and she was his submissive.)

Very often, Nick would write a detailed role play for them to play out and send to her in advance. These role plays were highly customized as they described each of them in ways each of them would recognize as themselves. (e.g. "She was a beautiful young woman, slim, small breasted with long wavy brown hair.") They always involved several kink elements like blindfolds, spankings and bondage and could go on for over an hour before they ended with mutual orgasms. Sometimes, they would have a glass of wine and chat before beginning the role play, and other times the "action" would begin as soon as she knocked on the door and entered the hotel room.

This time would be different, however. There would be no advance discussion and no role play. In fact, there would be no warning at all for Belle about what Nick was going to do with her.

Belle knocked softly at the hotel door and Nick opened the door and let her in.

"Hello my Princess," Nick said in greeting, giving her a little kiss.

Belle smiled knowing now exactly what was coming. In the world of kink, some women defined themselves as "a princess by day, a slut by night." Belle fit that description perfectly. Like most women, she loved to be romanced, taken out to fancy dinners, given flowers and jewelry. But in the bedroom, she liked to be treated - no, she needed to be treated - like a complete slut. Ordered around, dominated and used sexually.

Belle also smiled because she had recently seen the new Beauty and the Beast movie. When she told Nick how much she liked it, Nick had texted her some un-Disney like suggestions of what he liked to do with princesses.

"So your Majesty, would you like a glass of wine?" Nick asked teasingly.

"Why, that would be delightful, kind sir," Belle responded with a smile.

"I'm sorry, I was going to serve it to you in a glass slipper, but some slut in a long dress and a pumpkin carriage came along and stole it. Saying something about a fucking fairy godsomething" Nick said eliciting another smile from Belle.

They drank their wine and chatted until suddenly Nick said,

"Oh, sorry, I forgot to put on the playlist." Nick always had a playlist of his favorite indie music as a backdrop for their play.

The music came on and it only took about 5 seconds before Belle broke into a big smile and a laugh, followed by an eye roll. The first song was "A Whole New World" from the Disney movie Aladin.

"Don't worry Belle, only the first three songs are about Disney Princesses," Nick laughed.

But it was time to start the fun.

"So your head is filled with princess thoughts, isn't it Belle?"

"Yes, I just loved the new version of the movie."

"But you know better, don't you Belle? You know you're not really a princess, don't you? What are you really Belle?"

"I'm a slut, sir."

"And whose slut are you?"

"I'm your slut, sir."

"Then, why aren't you in your proper position, slut?" Nick said and gave her face a slap.

Belle's face snapped to the side, but she gamely got to her knees and faced Nick.

"Good girl," Nick said and slapped her again.

"Who was your favorite Disney princess, slut?"

"Well, Snow White is such a classic and the first one I think," Belle responded.

"I'm so not surprised. I bet you were fantasizing about those dwarves, weren't you? Yes, a seven dwarf gangbang is just what you'd like, isn't it?" Nick purred as he pulled her long brown hair back in his fist exposing her soft pale neck.

"Yes, seven dwarves doing you all at once. One in your mouth, one in your pussy, one in your ass and one in each hand. How many is that? Oh, you'd need to use your feet too! Or they probably have small cocks so maybe then could fuck you all at once!"

Belle giggled as she pictured that absurd scene in her head.

"Okay, which other princesses cupcake?" Nick said as he put his hands around Belle's throat.

"I like Jasmine for her fearlessness, and I think getting fucked by Aladin on his magic carpet would be amazing." Belle said laughing.

"Oh yeah! That would be great! I bet he would tie you up with the ta ssels before he fucks you." Nick responded is his best Robin Williams imitation.

"And what about the genie? Oh my God, he can assume any shape he wants, so he could have three dicks and fuck all your holes simultaneously!" said Nick to Belle's giggles.

"One more princess," Nick commanded.

"Okay, I've just seen the movie but I've always liked Belle in Beauty and the Beast. Even more now that Hermione is playing Belle."

"Good choice, princess," said Nick. "Because I'm going to be a Beast to you today. And no, not the happily ever after Beast, but the Beast who comes after all the towns people with their torches and pitchforks," Nick growled in her ear as he tightened his grip on her throat.

"Now pull your dress off, slut."

Belle did as she was told and looked up at Nick expectantly as he surveyed her tight gorgeous body.

"Now your bra."

Belle dutifully removed her bra revealing her perfect little breasts, which Nick's gaze devoured hungrily.

"Give me your hands," Nick ordered.

Belle complied and held them together expecting Nick to bind them.

However, Nick pulled a blue bandana from his back pocket and wrapped it around her left wrist, tying it tight and finishing it with a loop. He then took a silver carabiner from his front pocket and attached it to the bandana loop. And then he did the same to her right wrist. He then attached the carabiners to each other.

"Put this on, slut, " Nick ordered, handing Belle a black blindfold.

Belle did as she was told. She LOVED this part! She loved Nick's vivid imagination and how he tied something like slutty Disney princesses to her recent movie going. But being blindfolded and not knowing or seeing what he was going to do next made her immediately wet.

"Now comes your favorite part, my little slut."

Nick slowly unbuckled his belt making sure Belle could hear exactly what he was doing.

"That gets you wet, doesn't it Belle? Like a Pavolean dog salivating, you get wet just thinking of what comes next, don't you?"

"Yes," Belle breathed and indeed she was getting wetter and wetter. And Nick let the belt buckle fall onto her nipples as she had a sharp intake of breath at the feel of the cold metal.

"And now the best sound in the world for you, Princess."

Nick unzipped his fly very, very slowly, letting Belle take in the sound as she licked her lips in delicious anticipation.

Nick pushed down his trousers and his shorts stepping out of them, making sure they touched Belle's thighs as he did so. He pulled his shirt over his head and let it fall in Belle's lap.

He now stood naked and hard in front of Belle, who opened her mouth to take him in. Nick approached her slowly and let his cock graze against her cheek. Belle turned her blindfolded head searching for it, but Nick backed up and slapped his cock on her other cheek. Belle turned her head again and lifted her hands to find his dick, but he slapped her hands away.

"Did I give you permission to touch my cock, slut?"

"No sir," said Belle in a trembling and frustrated voice.

"My cock is mine, not yours. Your pussy is totally mine however. You will be punished for that. Get down on your hands and knees, slut." Nick ordered from further away.

Nick was in the corner armchair, naked and with his legs spread wide, although Belle could not see him.

"Crawl to me, princess slut."

Belle crawled slowly so as not to hit her head on anything.

"Stop there," Nick commanded.

Nick leaned down and threaded some black hemp bondage rope through both the carabiners and also through the carabiners tied to the armchair legs which Belle hadn't noticed. He then suddenly pulled the rope and Belle's hands were pulled down to the ground completely startling her.

"Oh good. That works even better than I thought it would," Nick said in satisfaction.

He now could control Belle from the comfort of the armchair.

"On your hands and knees, slut. See if your pretty mouth can reach what it's looking for."

Belle leaned forward feeling her chin graze the seat of the chair. Knowing his cock must be close, she inched forward exploring the air with her mouth and hands. Suddenly her hands were violently pulled downwards and back as Nick pulled hard on the rope.

"Try again cupcake," Nick laughed.

He gave the rope some slack and Belle once again sought out his hard cock. Just as she was about to reach it, Nick tightened the rope leaving her a couple of inches away.

Belle let out a sigh of frustration.

"Please, Nick, please..."

Nick reached down and pulled the blindfold up so she could just see his throbbing dick in front of her.

"How badly do you want it princess?" he teased.

"Anything, please Nick, I'll do anything for you. I'll let you do anything to me, please."

"Anything princess? Are you sure?"

"Yes, yes anything...please!" Belle begged.

Nick smiled because there was one thing Belle had denied him. But he would have it today as his cock twitched uncontrollably.

"Ok, Belle, you get your reward and I'll take mine," Nick said and gave the rope complete slack.

Belle practically jumped forward and devoured his cock in her mouth, put her hands around it and sucked and sucked with abandon as drool covered it and seeped out the corners of her mouth.

Nick leaned back smiling at how great a desperate blow job felt. He put his hands on her head and worked it up and down, occasionally pulling her head down hard making her gag on his rock hard dick.

Belle was eager and excited in her released frustration and gave Nick the best cock sucking he had ever experienced.

However, well before he felt an orgasm building in his balls, he pushed her head away.

"Good girl, princess, but we have many other activities ahead of us today."

Nick pulled hard on the rope again and Belle's hands shot to the floor, leaving her prostrate before him. Nick tied off the rope and stepped over her naked helpless body and knelt behind her.

TWACK, a hard spank hit her ass and Belle jumped. TWACK, TWACK, TWACK the blows rained down on her pretty ass cheeks and upper thighs slowly turning them red. Belle whimpered with each blow but a hard spanking turned her on more than almost anything else.

The spanking suddenly stopped and Nick leaned down and gently kissed her sweet little ass again and again.

"There, there princess, no more...for now. Did that get you a little wet dear?" Nick said as his finger started to explore her soaking wet and wide open pussy.

"Oh yes, I think it did!" he said and slowly began finger fucking her, as Belle moaned and rocked her ass back and forth on Nick's finger. After 30 seconds, Nick withdrew his finger and let it trail up to her puckered tight asshole and twirled it around and around her hole making it nice and wet.

"Oh yes, so sweet," and Belle knew how her concession would be fulfilled today.

Nick leaned down and placed his tongue on her hole, licking it up and down and side to side and then inserted it into her ass. He tongue fucked her ass until it started to slowly open up. Nick leaned over to the bedside table and retrieved the glass bottle of edible massage oil he had strategically left there. Pouring some on Belle's hole, he began twirling his finger lubing her up and then slowly inserted it inside her.

Belle gasped but Nick went slowly and soon had his finger up to the second knuckle and then slowly pushed past her sphincter's resistance all the way in. He left it there so she could get used to the sensation and then began slowly moving it around and in and out.

Belle had been fucked in the ass before and loved it, but it had been many months since the last time and she had never allowed Nick the privilege. Not until today.

Nick slowly withdrew his finger and in its place went his cock. He pushed her legs to each side and positioned his cock at her opening and very, very slowly pushed it into her ass. He paused at an inch, then at the two inch and then the three inch mark. By now her ass was opening up and Nick thrust all the way in.

Belle moaned and was soon pushing back against his thrusts, happy now she had given Nick this gift. And as much as Nick loved fucking Belle's pussy, her ass was a different sensation - tighter and moving more in conjunction with his thrusting.

Nick leaned back in happy carnal satisfaction and increased his pace. Belle whimpered in pleasure as she accepted the long slow strokes Nick was giving her. She wanted so much to bring her hand between her legs to massage her clit and cum, but both her hands were still secured to the legs of the chair by the bandanas and calibiners.

Nick now slowed his pace as he wasn't finished with this wonderful playtime and didn't want to cum just yet. So he slowly withdrew his cock from Belle's ass eliciting a gasp from Belle as his cockhead slid out. He gave Belle's ass a gentle slap and leaned in to whisper in her ear,

"Thank you Belle, I've been waiting for a long time to do that." Belle purred, happy she had given all of herself to Nick.

Nick stood up and cleaned himself in the bathroom before coming back to Belle lying prone on the floor as if doing a downward dog in yoga. Wanting to reward her, he lay down on his back and positioned his head between her legs and pulled her pussy down onto his mouth and began long slow licks up her pussy lips to her engorged clit.

Belle squirmed in pleasure and rocked back and forth in rhythm with Nick's tongue enjoying the first inklings of an orgasm building. After a few minutes, Nick realized he would get too uncomfortable to continue for the 10-15 minutes Belle needed to cum. He got on his knees and whispered in Belle's ear,

"Let me untied you and take you to bed, my sweet. Would you like to straddle my face or lie down and let me lick you?"

Belle responded as he knew she would, "Let me straddle your face; it's my favorite position."

Nick unclasped the calibiners and helped her stand and took her over gently to the bed. Nick positioned a pillow for his head as Belle slowly positioned her glistening wet pussy on his mouth and steadied herself by holding on to the headboard.

Over time, Nick had learned the secrets to Belle's orgasms. First, was patience. Then came plenty of mouth lubrication and alternating long slow licks with gentle sucking of her clit. As she was building up to her orgasm, a finger inserted in her pussy and left there and then just the tip of a lubed finger in her ass did the trick. Nick had also learned to pace himself and not exhaust himself in the first 10 minutes and if he did, he would be rewarded by her slow moans and finally by the clenching of her pussy and her ass around his fingers as she came to orgasm in long, slow shudderings.

Belle left her pussy on Nick's mouth as her shuddering subsided completely and then lay down by Nick's side and whispered,

"Thank you, Nick."

He held her lovingly in his arms without a word as they both lay quiet and completely contented.

After several minutes, Nick felt his cock stiffen and he turned to Belle and wrapped his leg over hers. Belle readily opened her legs and put her hand down between Nick's legs to gently stroke his now hard dick. She knew he had held back before so he could bring her to orgasm and now it was his turn to cum.

Nick got on his knees and positioned himself between Belle's outstretched legs and looked down at her beautiful naked body. He thought about simply penetrating her immediately, but he wanted her to have a bit more fun.

"Would you like to tied?" he asked.

"Yes, please." Belle responded smiling.

Nick got up from the bed and retrieved the roll of purple kerlix he had left on the desk along with the safety scissors. He grabbed Belle's ankles and holding them together quickly bound them with the kerlix. (Kerlix - or self-sticking medical tape - was extremely useful for binding someone very quickly. It didn't have the elegance of rope, but when you needed to restrain someone quickly, there was nothing like it.)

He now positioned himself behind Belle who was effectively immobilized - just the way she liked to be used and fucked. Putting his cock against her ass, he slid it down to find her wet pussy and thrust inside. Having cum a few minutes ago, Belle's cunt was wide open and wet. But having her ankles bound together gave Nick the sensation of a tight pussy clamped around his cock.

After all their play so far, Nick knew he couldn't restrain himself for long so he didn't try. He thrust and thrust again turning Belle on her tummy as he roughly pushed her head down into the pillows as he knew she liked to be treated while being fucked hard.

Again, again and again, he pounded into her until his pace was frantic.

"You like being fucked, Belle?" he growled into her ear.

"Fuck me, fuck me, Nick, FUCK ME!" Belle practically screamed - and nothing turned Nick on so much during the final seconds as Belle urging him on -and he poured his cum inside her - twitching uncontrollably as the fireworks of orgasm exploded in his brain.

"Thank you Princess," he purred as Belle smiled.