Princess Boss Ch. 04

Story Info
Rebecca gets spanked and humiliated in front of her coworker.
4k words
4.72
17.8k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This is a spanking/humiliation lezdom story.

Chapter 4

So after the productive meeting I had with Trish... and after watching the direct deposit hit my checking account, I certainly saw things in a new light. Yeah... things weren't that bad at my company after all.

Maybe I wasn't totally over some of the degrading things my young boss had done to me, but I still showed up to work the next day with a smile on my face, ready to be a better employee. I even brought Trish Starbucks... to show her how much I appreciated her being my supervisor.

With the coffee cup in my hand, I walked into the little blonde's office to give her the drink. When I placed it on her desk, she reacted in such a sweet manner, saying, "I only drink frappuccinos."

I guess Trish could have shown a little more appreciation for my gesture, but I didn't find her spoiled attitude that annoying anymore now that I was getting paid so well. Instead of arguing, I just humbly replied, "Sorry, Miss Trish. I should have asked you what you wanted beforehand."

Trish then sent me away in the same manner she did every other time I had left her office. She allowed me to give her a kiss, this time on the lips, because she thought that was what I wanted after accidentally placing my lips on hers instead of her cheek the last time.

My young boss also gave me a little rub on the crotch through my tight slacks to get a feel of my pubes. She thought I enjoyed it since... I was a lesbian in her eyes... That incorrect premonition no longer bothered me either.

I returned to my desk empty-handed because Trish decided to keep the coffee even though she said she didn't like it. That was okay with me. Nothing could really bother me anymore at this point in my life.

Whenever anything even remotely bothered me, like the way Trish spanked and violated me, or the way my sister bragged about her sex life, there was always one thing I could do to put myself in the right frame of mind. I just played with the mortgage calculator tool online to see how close I was to buying my first rental property. And with all the money I was guaranteed, I was only weeks away!

I could hardly contain my excitement. There was no longer this disgruntled presence about me. The change in my attitude was easily noticeable, especially amongst my closest coworkers, Sally and Mary.

My change in attitude was so obvious, Mary decided to bring it up at lunch. As we ate in the break room together, she looked at me and, out of nowhere, asked, "Why do you seem so upbeat lately?"

"Well, why not?" I asked ever so nonchalantly. "I have a good job and I'm working hard to achieve my goals. What's there to not be upbeat about?"

Staring at me with her eyebrows furrowed, the tall brunette pointed out, "That's quite a change.... You were ready to quit this place not too long ago."

"Quit?! Oh no! I could never do that, especially with how close I am to buying my next property."

Leaning in, Mary asked, "Just how close are you to buying this next property?"

Although I knew it was a bit taboo to talk about personal finances, the excitement got to me and I had to tell my coworker and friend just how close I really was to achieving my dreams. Peeking over my shoulders, I realized the only other person that could hear us was Sally, and since she was just a quiet little goody-two-shoes, I figured it was safe to reveal how well I was doing.

With excitement in my voice, I could hardly contain myself as I explained, "I should have enough for a good down payment within the next few weeks."

"The next few weeks?!" Mary repeated as she furrowed her eyebrows at me with suspicion. Completely calling me out, she pointed out, "Just a couple days ago, you said you were still months away from having enough... What the hell changed?!"

Suddenly, I became frozen as I felt Mary's eyes glaring into my soul. I finally realized what a mistake I had made revealing my financial situation. Oh fuck! I thought to myself as I sat there scrambling for an excuse. I can't tell her that Trish promised me more money, and I definitely can't tell her about the "special training" I had been receiving...

Reeling back as I sunk into my chair, I quickly explained, "Oh, never mind! I must have gotten the numbers wrong! Yeah, it's going to take a few more months. My mistake!"

"No, that wasn't a mistake," the taller and thicker brunette responded, calling my obvious bluff. "Something has changed and you don't want to tell me what it is."

"No, no, no! I just ran into some more money but... it's not a big deal!"

"You fucking bitch!" Mary said, causing me and Sally to freeze. Staring a hole right into my soul, my coworker folded her arms and asked, "You're getting that Assistant Position, aren't you?!"

After a double-take, I looked at the taller woman and scrambled for a response. "No! I had almost forgotten about that position!"

Undeterred, Mary rolled her eyes before chuckling to herself in anger. "What a conniving little bitch you are! I knew something was going on with all these little secret meetings you've been having with Trish. You just wanted me to think you hated her because you knew I was your only real competition for the promotion, just like I was last time!"

Waving my hands all over the place as I scooted back, I argued, "No, Mary! I haven't been sneaking around behind your back! I haven't even put in for that position!"

"All this time you were just pretending you were on my side against Trish. I should have known something was up when you finished that impact report. You're secretly her little pet! You don't dislike her at all!"

"No! I do hate Trish! I just picked up some extra work... but I can't tell you what it is..."

"And why the fuck not?!" Mary shouted, almost getting into my face. "You just can't think of a lie to cover up the extra money you're going to get from being her assistant, you little bitch!"

"Okay, first of all, you can stop calling me a bitch now," I demanded as I was suddenly full of emotions from not only the argument I was having but from having to hide the embarrassing truth of how I earned the extra money in the first place. "I swear to fucking god, I'm still on your side; not Trish's!"

"Yeah, on my side... You've seen me as a threat ever since I challenged you for the supervisor promotion. Poor little Rebecca couldn't handle someone trying to better their life by going for the position she thought she deserved."

"Look, I know both of us deserved that position way more than anyone else, and I, of course, never expected some spoiled blonde to show up and get it, but that doesn't mean I don't want you to succeed! And if you want that Assistant Position, you should put in for it! You have no competition since I'm not putting in for it."

Instead of taking heed of my advice, Mary just rolled her eyes at me before walking off. Growing nervous, I followed her and asked, "Where are you going?"

Without turning her head, the tall brunette continued to walk away from me before answering, "I'm just going to ask Trish myself, Bitch."

"Hey, I just told you I don't like being called that..." I reacted as I frantically tried to catch up. "And you don't need to talk to Trish about this! She's probably busy!"

I so desperately wanted to keep this conversation away from our young boss, but it didn't look like that was going to be an option. Mary had fire in her eyes, and there was nothing I could do to stop her from barging into Trish's office. All I could do was hope our spoiled supervisor was out for a long lunch.

Unfortunately, the pretentious blonde was, in fact, in her office. She hardly even looked away from her computer as Mary stood angrily in front of her desk.

"Trish, I need to talk to you," the tall woman declared as I could practically see the steam coming from her ears.

My legs were shaking as I watched my life falling apart. Even though Trish was just calmly clicking through her online shopping page without a care in the world, I knew there was no way this conversation would go over smoothly. My income, financial goals, and my relationship with Trish were all in jeopardy... but it was the first two things I cared about... not Trish...

"Can't this wait?" the pretentious girl asked, clicking through a couple of different options for shoes. "You know I'm on lunch from eleven to two."

"That's a three-hour lunch..." Mary began with a confused expression. But after shaking it off, she reaffirmed, "No, I need to talk to you right now. This is really important."

"Ugh, so annoying..." the spoiled woman mumbled underneath her breath as she finally took her eyes off the screen. Then rolling her eyes as she looked up at Mary, Trish asked in a mocking tone, "How may I help you?"

With a deep breath, Mary unloaded her concerns right onto my uncaring boss. "Rebecca just told me she ran into some extra income by doing some extra projects. When I asked her what these extra projects were, she got all nervous and pretended she wasn't getting any extra money. Did you already select her for the new Assistant Position?"

I squirmed so hard in place and twiddled my fingers. It sounded even more terrible coming from my coworker after I had just received the extra pay from my unpredictable boss.

After staring up at the tall brunette for a moment, Trish chewed on her gum obnoxiously before asking, "Rebecca told you what?"

"Well, basically, Rebecca told me she'd be able to afford to put a down payment on a house very soon. But last I heard, she wouldn't be able to afford it for a few more months. When I asked her what changed in her finances, she said she ran into some extra income, but she wouldn't tell me what she was doing."

"Is that so?" Trish asked, giggling to herself.

This was no laughing matter to Mary. She placed her hands on her hips again and let out a deep sigh. "Is she getting that Assistant Position or not? Because she told me she hated you and she'd never put in for that position, but I think she just lied to me so I wouldn't put in for it."

I could feel my entire world coming to a stop as Mary revealed the one statement I couldn't afford for my boss to hear. I watched on and noticed the facial expression change on the cute blonde's face. She even stopped chewing her gum for a second as she sat there staring up at my coworker.

"Rebecca... said... what?" she asked, leaning in just a bit closer. "Repeat that part again where she said she hates me."

I swear, I wish I could have disappeared into the walls as I witnessed everything I worked for being ruined in real time. I was cringing so hard, I could hardly stand to look at Trish, but as she turned her focus towards me, I could feel her eyes burning a hole right through me.

Looking on a bit confused despite Trish only caring about my statement, Mary further explained, "Well, when I asked Rebecca if she was going to be your assistant, she said she would never take the job because she hates you so much. I thought she was just saying that so I wouldn't put in for it, since I'm her only competition and all..."

"She did, did she?" Trish reacted, looking as angry as I had ever seen her. Just seeing her without that pretentious smile on her face made me realize the world of hurt I was about to be in. "Well, she actually has not applied to be my assistant. I guess it's because she hates me... since I've been such a bad boss and all..."

"No, Miss Trish!" I quickly interjected, trying to explain myself. "I think you're a great supervisor! It's all just a misunderstanding!"

"That's okay, Rebecca," the petite blonde said as she got out of her seat. Making her way to the couch, she suggested, "Why don't you come join me over here so we can have a little chit-chat."

Mary immediately noticed the terrified look on my face as I continued to back away from the small woman. "Uhh... should I leave?"

As Trish took a seat on the couch, she waved me over with her finger and gave me a wink. "No, I want you to stay and watch," she said to my coworker. Then, turning her attention back to me, she patted her little lap and said, "Let's show Mary what a great relationship we have."

"Uhh, what is going on?" Mary asked, looking back and forth at us. It was obvious there was tension in the room and it left her even more confused than she was by Trish's lunch schedule.

"Miss Trish... I'm begging you... Please, not in front of Mary!"

"You want to keep your job, don't you?" she asked, glaring at me with a confident smile. "If so, I suggest you get your ass over here immediately."

I trembled as I slowly made my way towards the young and scrawny boss. This was much worse than the first two times I was punished by Trish. The humiliation was sure to be unbearable now that it was happening in front of one of my coworkers.

Nervously, I stood in front of the smaller woman, praying she would change her mind and let this just be a warning. Unfortunately, as she grabbed me by the waistband and began unbuttoning my slacks, reality set in and I knew the painful embarrassment was about to happen.

Out of fear, I took a step back, but Trish pulled me in by my wrist and my waistband. Even though I was a finely tuned athlete who was bigger and much stronger than that little scrawny blonde, I kind of embarrassingly stumbled and tripped as she pulled me until I eventually plopped down perfectly over her knees.

If it wasn't obvious enough what was about to happen based on the humbling position I was in, what Trish did next sure as hell showed Mary what was about to go down. I knew she didn't unbutton my slacks for no reason, but as I felt them being pulled down, and my light green thong was exposed, I could only put my head down in shame as waited for my spanking.

Trish wrapped her frail arm around my waist, making sure I couldn't escape. Though I was sure I could break out of her hold if I really wanted to, it was still a surprise that she chose to do that instead of pulling my hair like she usually did. It's not that I was disappointed she wasn't pulling my hair... it was just something I noticed...

As I felt the first humiliating smack land on my right cheek, I immediately fidgeted in her lap. I don't know if it was the extra embarrassment of being watched while I was spanked, but the little blonde's hand felt a little heavier than the previous times.

When she smacked my left cheek, I let out an embarrassing whimper right in front of my coworker. I could hear Mary gasping at me as I squirmed over the lap of our spoiled supervisor. Unfortunately for me, though, there was no way of coming out of this situation without looking totally pathetic.

Trish continued to spank me, alternating between my poor cheeks until they were both burning. My moans and whimpers got louder, and I began to struggle over her lap as each smack started to take its toll.

Surprisingly, that weak little arm of hers kept me at bay, not allowing me to squirm off her lap. The scrawny woman was able to keep me still as she continued to pound my thick bottom right in front of my coworker.

Although Trish had my hips locked in place with her little arm, my head was still moving around ferociously. My hair was going wild and kept getting into my face, but when I brushed it out of the way with my fingers, I looked back and noticed Mary staring at me with horror in her eyes. All I could do was look away and put my head down in shame, but then Trish spanked me again, which forced my head to pop back up from... the surprise... not the pain...

Of course, things were about to get worse, because things only ever got worse for me... For some reason, me wearing a thong wasn't good enough for Trish. Even though it practically covered nothing, she started to force it down my thighs, revealing my bare ass.

"No!" I cried out while squirming even harder over her lap. "Not my panties!"

"Yes, the thong comes off too," she teased, exposing both my butt... and butt crack... And if that wasn't embarrassing enough, the little weak blonde began rubbing my tender cheeks, proudly showing off her hard work.

Surprisingly, Trish finally let go of my hips, and instead grabbed a hold of my long brown hair like I expected from the beginning. This time, however, she had a much stronger grip than normal and even pulled my head back enough to make me squeal in pain.

"Ow! Miss Trish!" I whined like a bad little girl. "You're pulling my hair so hard!"

"Oh, shut up," Trish teased with a little giggle. Then, in the most shocking thing she had done to me yet, she joked, "You usually like having your hair played with," before putting her other hand between my legs and patting my pussy from behind.

I'm sure Trish just meant to touch my pubes, since she had mentioned having my hair played with... but she literally patted the lips of my pussy while she had me bent over her lap. Of course, all the other stuff she had done to me was embarrassing enough, but this was possibly the most she had violated me. For a second, I almost forgot Mary was in the room with us...

Honestly, I really didn't even know what to think... I mean, I knew she didn't really do that on purpose... but I figured I should keep my legs spread a little to see if she would do it again... just for research purposes.

Unfortunately, as I waited with anticipation, Trish ended up cracking my ass with a hard slap instead of patting my vadge again. The surprise from the smack caused me to flinch really hard, but she had me by the hair so I couldn't move my head around anymore.

Eventually, there was this hot burning sensation in both of my ass cheeks. Judging by what Trish had done to me before, I could only assume my butt was completely red... much worse than the last two times. The pain was getting to me and I could hardly stay still any longer, especially with her weak little arm no longer there to hold me.

I ended up jumping so far from one of her spanks, my lower body kind of fell off her lap. Trish then stuck her hand between my legs, almost grabbing me by the crotch, and pulled me back on top of her lap.

Once again, I felt her hand touch my pussy and I couldn't help but think about how she had never done that before. This time, however, it seemed a little more inadvertent than when she straight up patted me on the cooch the last time.

Unfortunately, my mind was only distracted for a few seconds. Once Trish began smacking my poor ass again, all I could think about was how hard she was spanking me and how sorry I was for my actions...

I ended up shedding a little tear, not from the pain, but from how bad I felt about disappointing her. It hurt me to my core that I said I hated Trish, even after she had done me such a huge favor.

For the remainder of my spanking, I just apologized through all my moaning, crying out, "I'm so sorry, Miss Trish! I'm such a bad girl!"

"What an ungrateful little bitch," Trish said, giving me the hardest spank yet. As my entire body jumped forward, she rubbed my ass again before lecturing me. "You'd think after all I've done for you, you wouldn't have such negative things to say behind my back. But I guess you're nothing but an ungrateful bitch."

"Yes..." I responded with a sad voice as I felt her soft palm rubbing my fiery red behind. "I'm sorry I'm such a bitch... Please forgive me, Miss Trish..."

When my boss finally let me off her lap, I could see Mary still staring at us, covering her mouth with her hands. However, my only concern at this point was the little blonde who was glaring up at me, giving me an evil smile.

I knew better than to pull my pants up. I figured I had already done enough wrong for one day, so I just stood there with my shirt hiked up so my punished bottom could be exposed for Mary and Trish's viewing pleasure.

12