Princess Boss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing my hands together, I pleaded at the young boss, "Can you please forgive me?"

Trish began rubbing me as she normally did after one of my punishment sessions. Although she was smiling, I could tell she was still unsatisfied. With a little chuckle, she finally answered, "No, I don't forgive you. But I'm actually more disappointed in myself than I am in you."

I could feel Mary's eyes glaring a hole right through me as she watched Trish combing my pubes with her little fingers. There was a lot of explaining I needed to do to both women, but all I cared about in that moment was saving my job and my relationship with my supervisor.

"Why are you disappointed in yourself?" I asked, pushing my hips forward just a bit so Trish could have an easier time rubbing my bush. "You didn't do anything wrong... I did.."

"Obviously, I did something wrong," she shot back with one of her pretentious chuckles. "If I had done a better job of training you before, we wouldn't be in this situation, now would we?"

"Please don't blame yourself... You've been an amazing supervisor... I promise I'll do better so I can reflect your hard work."

Finally, there was a look of satisfaction on the young woman's face. "We'll talk about your training later," she said as she pulled me closer to her by my pubes.

After noticing her puckering up, I leaned down and gave her a peck on the lips. "Thank you, Ma'am," I replied after the kiss, feeling relieved just a little.

"You may put your pants back on now, but I don't want any more problems out of you today," Trish explained before turning her focus towards my coworker. "Now, Mary, get her the fuck out of my office so I can get back to shopping."

Although the taller brunette just had her mind blown from what she witnessed, she did as she was told and walked me out of the office. As she helped me out the door, like I was injured or something, she asked, "Can you explain what the fuck just happened?"

Rubbing my butt, I looked up at her and asked, "Can we please just pretend this never happened?"

"Oh, no... You have a lot of explaining to do..." she responded, laughing at my expense.

To be continued...

12