All Comments on 'Princess Boss Ch. 04'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz100211 months ago

Another gladiolus chapter by AEC!

Deep down I think Rebecca loves the humiliation so much that she doesn’t want it to stop, despite her justification for the extra financial gain.

It will be very interesting to find out how Mary reacts in the aftermath to what she has just witnessed. Will she despise Rebecca even more or be jealous that it’s not her getting the boss’s attention and favours?

Rebecca does seem to be diverting more and more towards wanting a more lesbian relationship or at least experiences with Miss Trish - will she eventually come out and admit that is what she desires??

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClick11 months agoAuthor

Lostopportunity: thanks so much, babe. You're a great writer yourself.

Wiz: I love your analysis of my story. I think you have a good theory lol.

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClick11 months agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone who read my story. For those of you who want more of this story, as well as other kinky stories of mine, check me out on Patreon.

GortmundyGortmundy11 months ago

And she knocks it out of the park yet again! Another great chapter of a delightful story. Thanks AEC!

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClick11 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Gortmundy! This was a really fun chapter for me as well.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a total humiliation in the most sexual way. Getting spanked in front of her coworker like that. Omg I can't wait to see how this relationship develops

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love this series! Cute, sexy, and fun. The characters are very well defined and the dialogue is excellent. Oswald buy an ebook from this author

KarotteKarotte11 months ago

WOW - what an amazing chapter! Thank you so much! Including Mary was quite surprising - I wonder what role she will play in the future... Will she get the Assistant Position and use it to punish Rebecca? Will she be the one who Rebecca will develop feelings for instead of Trish? Or will it work out differently? I'm very excited and can hardly wait for the next part!

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClick11 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the comments anonymous commenters lol

PappasleazePappasleaze11 months ago

5 STARS! great series, great chapter. Like other here I believe Rebecca loves the humiliation, however she might not understand that YET. I thought that when trish told Mary to take her out of the office, she would have instructed her to make sure rebecca's production increase or she now knows what to do with her. thank you for sharing.

aldente491aldente49111 months ago

thanks

this story is going on nice path and not only Rebecca is included in submission and further lez love

thanks for all

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

beatiful story

PappasleazePappasleaze11 months ago

5 stars! Love the addition Of mary, can't wait to see her reactions when Rebecca explains it all to her. also can't wait to see if and what her roll from here will be. Thank you again for sharing

ForeverEverForeverEver11 months ago

Excellent work raising the stakes and furthering their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it... Is the next part coming soon????

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClick10 months agoAuthor

Next chapter will come out and maybe 2 months. Check out my bio. I posted what's upcoming for me.

Or you can always check out my Patreon. I started on chapter 9 there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES