Princess Boss Ch. 05

Story Info
Everyone finds out about Trish's secret spankings.
6.8k words
4.75
7.8k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This is a spanking/humiliation/lezdom fetish story. All characters are at least 18 years or older. If you're new to this story, Rebecca just received a spanking in front of her coworker by the young and spoiled boss. Her coworker, Mary, wasn't aware of these humiliating punishments until now. I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!

Chapter 5

After receiving the most humiliating punishment of my life, I was left sniffling in the arms of my coworker, Mary, who was now full of questions after what she had witnessed. Being spanked and humiliated by our young boss was bad enough, but the fact that it had been done in front of Mary made it so much worse!

Perhaps the worst part of all was that I didn't know where this left me with Trish. She had essentially just promised me more money, out of the kindness of her heart. Now, I didn't even know if I'd be able to keep my job! I felt like I betrayed Trish, and I wasn't sure if she even liked me anymore... Well... I only cared about that because of the money situation... Whatever...

Of course, Mary had a million questions as we skipped my desk and headed straight to the break room. As she helped me take a seat, she demanded, "You have to tell me what's going on!"

I grimaced when my sore bottom touched the chair for the first time. But as I slowly put my weight down, I was able to look up and beg, "Please, just forget it ever happened! It's not that big of a deal!"

"Nah, bitch," she started with a smirk. "That seemed like a really big deal... I'm not going to let this go until I find out exactly what's going on!"

After being forced to swallow my pride so many times with Trish, I wanted desperately to stand up for myself. Putting on a brave face, I shot back, "I told you not to call me a bitch anymore..."

Looking at me like I was stupid, Mary argued, "You didn't seem to mind when Trish called you a bitch," causing me to put my head down in shame. "As a matter of fact, you allowed her to do a lot of questionable things! Case in point... she totally gave you a spanking, like you were in elementary school or something!"

Immediately, my face became completely red from Mary's statement. It was the first time I had heard someone say it out loud, and it sounded even more embarrassing than it did in my head!

As I looked around frantically, hoping that no one had heard what happened, my biggest fear came true. Sally just so happened to be walking past the break room and overheard us. Now, she was staring at me through the entryway with both her hands covering her mouth.

"Sally! It's not what it sounds like! Mary was just joking around!"

"No, I'm not, Sally. Rebecca just totally got her ass spanked by Trish, and now she's crying like a baby."

"I'm not crying!" I shouted, trying to appear strong in front of my coworkers. Sniffling through my running nose, I shouted, "It didn't even really hurt! I just let her think it hurt so she'd feel strong."

The smaller brunette stared at us with confusion written all over her face. I could only imagine what was going through her head when Mary opened her big mouth and blabbed out what had just happened.

"Rebecca just got spanked by Miss Trish...?" Sally asked in a quiet voice. "What happened?"

Before I could try to explain my case, my taller coworker shouted, "Rebecca suddenly ran into some more money, so I thought she had gotten that Assistant Position. She said she hated Trish too much to take that position, but I didn't believe her, so I went and asked. Trish then got mad at Rebecca for some reason... and started ordering her around, and spanked her... followed by some other weird stuff..."

"Okay, we don't have to get into all that right now!" I groaned, blushing harder by the second. "I just can't afford to get fired right now so I allowed Miss Trish to spank me... And it didn't even hurt, so let's just leave it at that!"

Sally began twiddling her fingers, growing more curious about the strange incident that had just taken place. "What other strange stuff happened?"

I was squirming in my chair so hard, praying that Mary wouldn't reveal what else went on in our young boss's office. Unfortunately though, the taller and thicker brunette just couldn't keep her mouth shut. Almost sounding nervous, she began to explain, "Trish... rubbed Rebecca's..."

"Rebecca's what?" Sally asked, leaning in.

"Trish rubbed her... bush..." Mary finally answered, ending the suspense and causing me to cover my face in embarrassment. Turning towards me, she continued, "I've been meaning to ask, what the fuck was up with that, anyway?!"

As I felt both sets of eyes glaring at me, I lifted my head and exclaimed, "She just likes rubbing my bush for some reason, okay?! I don't know why she does it, but I was too scared of losing my job to stop her!"

Mary and Sally stared at me for a moment, making me feel even more insecure. As I looked back and forth between them, I finally spoke up and said, "Why don't you ask her why she likes rubbing my bush?"

After my two coworkers peaked at each other for a moment, Mary looked down at me and broke the silence. "Yeah, that part was kind of weird, but that's not what I was talking about," she explained, causing me to raise my eyebrows at her. Then, shocking me to my core, she revealed, "I was more confused that you have a bush... I mean, what is this like the nineteen-seventies or something?"

Immediately, became blood red in the face as I shot up to my feet. "It was an accident!" I yelled, thinking back to the first time Trish saw me with no panties. Then, out of embarrassment, I argued, "You expect me to believe you're perfectly shaven all the time?!"

Mary and Sally both glanced at me for a second before looking at each other in confusion. Then, the taller brunette looked back at me and answered, "Yeah, I'm always shaved... I mean, you never know when someone's going to see you... but that's more regarding spontaneous sex... not getting spanked by my boss..."

"Just leave me alone, okay?! It's embarrassing enough as it is! You don't have to go talking about it to everyone!"

"Oh, I'm sorry," Mary teased, brushing her long hair off her shoulders in a confident manner. "I just never expected to see you cower so easily to that little blonde bitch."

Clutching my fists, I argued back, "So you wouldn't have let your boss give you a spanking to save your job?! "

"Fuck no! Especially not that woman! I'm not even in trouble, but if I was, I wouldn't have ended up looking like a little bitch the way you did."

"Yeah fucking right! I'd like to see you in my position. So close to achieving your financial dreams with your job on the line. You would have done the same thing as me!"

"Like hell I would have!" Mary shot back, looking down at me like I was pathetic. "I don't care if she's my boss. I wouldn't let anyone degrade me like that!"

"Ladies, can we please stop arguing?" the innocent little Sally begged, being the goody-two-shoes she always was. "Let's just get back to work and hopefully no one will have their jobs at risk."

Though I was relieved to take Sally's advice, Mary began chuckling as she looked over to the innocent brunette. "This really doesn't concern you. I'm only mad about this because I thought Rebecca was trying to get that Assistant Position. But since Trish confirmed she didn't put in for it, I don't really have any competition."

Sally looked up at the taller brunette before struggling to stand up for herself. With a weak and timid voice, she asked, "Well... what if I put in for the position?"

"You?!" Mary and I both asked, glancing at each other. The taller brunette then looked back at the smaller woman and explained, "I'm sorry, sweetie, but you're not quite as experienced as Rebecca and I. Plus, you don't really have the leadership qualities we do, so I doubt you'd be considered for a promotion if you put in for it."

As much as I agreed with Mary, I almost felt bad after hearing how harsh she put it for the sweet brunette. Sally just put her head down in shame and walked off while responding, "You're right..."

Mary and I were both left utterly speechless after seeing Sally leave in such an upset manner. Not wanting to take the blame, myself, I looked up at my coworker and asked, "Why in the hell did you have to go and do that?!"

"She needed to hear it," Mary explained, shrugging her shoulders. "The sooner she learns, the sooner she'll get over it."

Also shrugging my shoulders, I conceded, "I guess you're right, but I still feel bad."

The incident with Sally was so distracting that Mary and I just went about our day without revisiting what happened in Trish's office. Unfortunately for me though, we would eventually learn that our interactions with our young boss weren't quite over for the day.

As our shift was coming to an end, Mary and I both noticed we had received an email from Trish stating she wanted to meet us in her office. With confused expressions on our faces, we both looked at each other as we wondered what the little blonde could possibly want now.

Though Mary usually liked to head out as soon as the clock struck five, we both found ourselves at Trish's door, wondering what was in store for us. When the pretentious girl called for us to come inside, we found her sitting behind her desk with that same smug look she always had on her face.

"You wanted to see us?" Mary asked as we both stood there uncomfortably.

"Yes, I did."

Still trembling from the spanking I received earlier, I asked, "What is it, Miss Trish?"

Chewing on her bubble gum and flicking her blonde hair off her shoulder, the young boss explained, "I have a little problem with the two of you."

"A problem with us? What did Rebecca and I do?"

"It seems as if you two don't appreciate having me as your supervisor. You think I'm some kind of joke, don't you?"

As I looked on in fear, praying that Trish was just playing around with us, Mary spoke up and asked, "What are you talking about?"

"I know you two have been talking shit about me behind my back," Trish replied, causing both of us to go frozen. "Perhaps you don't want to work here anymore?"

"No!" I yelled, desperate to keep my job. "We didn't talk about you! It must be some sort of misunderstanding!"

"Yeah, we weren't talking shit about you," Mary assured, looking concerned for the first time. "Plus, I'm not the kind of person to talk behind someone's back. If I had a problem with you, I'd say it to your face."

After a brief moment of silence, I could tell something had triggered in Trish's head. She took her eyes off me and focused only on Mary before a little smirk came over her face.

"Mary... I had high hopes for you," the little blonde said as she got up from her seat. Then, in a shocking move that sent shivers down to my spine, I watched her little frame as she made her way to the couch. After taking a seat, she patted her lap and continued, "Unfortunately, I think it's time for you to climb over my knees."

I was filled with adrenaline, seeing my boss threatening my coworker with a spanking. As relieved as I was to not be the one in trouble for once, I knew my time was probably about to come as well. Still, I was shocked to see Mary in trouble this time.

"Trish, I am not bending over your lap," the tall brunette scoffed. "I already told you we weren't talking shit behind your back. I don't even know where you heard that from..."

"Yes, they were," a voice interjected from behind us, causing both Mary and I to go wide-eyed. As we turned back, we were shocked to find the cute and innocent Sally, standing in the doorway. "They were both talking shit about you in the break room."

After a moment of silence, both Mary and I realized the trouble we were in. The little goody-two-shoes had seemingly stabbed us in the back, and there was no point in arguing anymore.

"Sally, what the fuck are you doing?!" Mary yelled, furrowing her eyebrows as she glared at the little brunette. "Why would you snitch on us?!"

Shutting the door behind her, Sally took a step inside before revealing her true intentions. "Because I'm tired of being disregarded and looked at as weaker than you two."

"Wait, what?!" I reacted, looking back at the suddenly not so innocent brunette. "We don't look at you as weaker than us?"

"Yes, you do. Even though Mary was the only one that said it out loud, neither of you thought I was qualified for the promotion last time. And now, neither of you think I'm qualified for the Assistant Position. But guess what; it all of a sudden looks like I'm the most qualified, since you two can't seem to stop talking shit about our awesome boss."

While Mary and I angrily stood there, trying to come back with a response, Trish interrupted our little spat by interjecting, "It looks like I have all the proof I need. Now, Mary, come over here so you can receive your spanking."

With a loud groan, Mary stomped her feet before looking back and forth between the two women. Clutching her fists, she shouted at our boss, "I'm not letting you spank me like Rebecca. I have too much pride to let something like that happen to me. Besides, you can't fire me over something small like this! Just who the fuck do you think you are, anyway?!"

In that moment, I realized Mary still didn't know who Trish really was. However, before I could warn her, Sally beat me to the punch. 

"Miss Trish is the CEO's daughter," she said in a confident tone, causing me to wonder how she knew. "She has permission to fire whoever she pleases."

As Trish looked up from her couch with that pretentious smile on her face, Mary slowly began to shake as her eyes grew large. Then, after a moment of silence, the tall brunette finally spoke up and responded in a pleasant voice...

"Oh... What position did you want to spank me in again?"

***

There was a look of satisfaction on Trish's face, as she gazed up at her suddenly obedient subordinate. Patting her lap, she smirked and answered, "Over my knees."

Still engulfed in shock, I turned around and faced the conniving little brunette. "You knew Trish was the CEO's daughter? When did you find out?"

"I found out way before you did," Sally answered with a smug look on her face. "You think I can't stand up for myself, but I was actually the first one to confront Miss Trish. She threatened to fire me and I immediately backed down. But then I proved how tough I was when she gave me a really hard spanking and I only cried for twenty minutes."

"Wait, she gave you a spanking too?!"

"Of course, she did. Did you think you were special or something?"

"No, but I was just wondering why you didn't tell us..."

"The same reason you didn't tell anyone about your spankings," Sally's scoffed, making me feel a bit silly. "Besides, I tried to warn you not to mess with Miss Trish, but you guys didn't take me seriously. As a matter of fact, you both never listen to me."

"That was Mary; not me! I never make fun of you!" I explained, in an apologetic tone.

Sally placed her hands on her hips as she glared deep into my eyes. "You might not have been the one who made the rude comments earlier, but you definitely didn't stop Mary from doing it. So who's worse, Hitler or the ones that just sat around and watched him commit the crimes?"

The room suddenly came to a pause as all three of us stared at Sally for a moment. After running that question through my head a few times, I just stared at her with a blank face and answered "Hitler... Hitler was worse."

Sally just looked at me for a moment before raising her eyebrows. "Wait... what?"

Even though Trish was about to give Mary a spanking, they both took a second to stare at the little brunette with confused expressions. Speaking for the three of us, I spoke up and asked, "Are you sure you're remembering that question correctly? You really think the people who watched Hitler are worse than... Hitler?"

Sally began stumbling over her words as she tried to explain herself. "Umm.. maybe I got that phrase wrong..." She sat there for a second thinking about it before a light bulb went off in her head. "Oh, I got it! It's like... who's the real murderer? The one who fired the gun or the one that sat there and watched?"

Once again, her metaphor fell flat, leading me to simply answer, "The one who fired the gun is probably the murderer..."

"No! I must have messed that one up too! It's supposed to be like... the other ones are just as guilty..."

Somehow, even though Mary was being bent over our boss's little lap, she and I were able to make eye contact and share a giggle at our poor little coworker. But then, as I laughed a bit harder, I could hear Sally stomping her feet, getting angrier at me by the second.

"See! That's what I'm talking about! You didn't say anything, but you always look down on me! Well guess what; I'm going to be the one with the last laugh when I become Miss Trish's assistant. Then, you'll both have to answer to me because you'll be my subordinates!"

"Whatever," I responded, rolling my eyes as I looked away from Sally. "You still don't intimidate me, especially after you bragged about only crying for twenty minutes after getting spanked. I didn't cry at all."

I don't even remember if Sally came back with a response. The sight of Trish pulling Mary's slacks down, revealing her fat ass in a little red thong suddenly captured my attention. I have to admit, as much as I secretly saw the tall brunette as my work rival; I was pretty impressed with how thick her butt was.

Immediately, Mary put her head down in shame as she got to experience all the things I had been put through over the past couple of weeks. It was a humbling moment for any prideful woman to be put in such a compromised position. I was just excited it was happening to her instead of me, especially after all that shit she had been talking.

Trying to contain my smile, I watched on as Trish began rubbing Mary's fat ass; a ritual the little blonde did before spanking any of her victims. She had done it to me so many times, I could almost feel it in my own butt as I witnessed the terror in Mary's eyes.

When the first smack landed flush on my coworker's ass, I could see her gritting her teeth, trying desperately not to show weakness. Unfortunately, I had been there too many times, and knew exactly what she was going through her head. Mary could pretend she was tough all she wanted, but I knew for a fact whenever I was gritting my teeth like that, I was in more pain than I wanted to let on.

The second spank came and was even better than the first. It created a loud popping sound, and the thick brunette even whimpered a little. I have to admit, after being called a bitch so many times by her earlier that day, it felt good watching her getting her ass smacked by our little boss.

Trish went through all the motions she did whenever she spanked me, and apparently Sally. She giggled after every smack and brushed her long hair every time a strand would come close to her face. I hated it before, but now that I was seeing it happening to Mary, I thought the petite blonde was quite cute when she handed out her punishments.

One smack after another, Mary eventually found her bubbly ass pink from all the painful slaps. It was growing too difficult for her to keep a straight face, and eventually she let out a sad moan of despair.

I could almost predict the movements based on my own experiences. Every time Mary thought she had been humiliated enough, Trish would rub her ass and make her feel even more pathetic. When she put her head down in shame, Trish should pull her by the hair and give her a hard smack on the ass. And whenever she begged for mercy, our boss would force her to swallow her pride and admit how bad of a girl she had been.

It was like music to my ears, hearing those slaps followed by Mary crying, "I'm sorry for being a bad girl!" Honestly, it was about time someone humbled her cocky ass, so I was actually happy she was getting spanked for once.

12