Princess Boss Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could have taken the words out of Trish's mouth, but instead, I just mumbled them to myself as I listened to her lecture my coworker. "You should be thanking me for teaching you this lesson."

Suddenly, as I noticed Trish giggling, I let out a little chuckle of my own. I guess I couldn't contain the excitement of watching Mary getting humbled any longer. But unfortunately, this just drew attention towards me.

Trish paused the spanking, leaving your hand resting on Mary's bright red ass. Focusing her eyes on me now, she warned, "I wouldn't laugh if I were you. You're next."

I guess I had been too preoccupied watching the humiliating show in front of me that I forgot we were both actually in trouble. Hoping to find an escape, I quickly expressed, "I already received a spanking today! I've learned my lesson!"

"Apparently, the lesson wasn't harsh enough," Trish replied, flicking her hair off her shoulders again. "I heard a little rumor that you don't think my spankings are painful."

"No!" I cried out, desperate to avoid another spanking. "I didn't really mean it!"

"Yes, she did!" Sally interjected, like the little weasel she turned out to be. "She was bragging about it to us in the break room! She said she just pretends to be in pain, and that you're too weak to hurt her!"

As I looked back and forth between the two women, with my mouth wide open in shock, I suddenly realized I was in bigger trouble than I originally thought. I never could have imagined getting to this point, but it was all out in the air now, and my two closest coworkers had snitched me out to the one woman capable of humbling me like no one else could.

With a pretentious smile on her face, Trish rubbed Mary's ass as she gave me my instructions. "Why don't you get your ass prepared by taking your clothes off? Once I'm done with Mary, I have something special in store for you. And remember, I said take off your clothes, not just your pants... as in... everything but your heels."

I was left completely frozen, hesitant to get undressed in front of my coworkers. Though we had all suffered enough embarrassment at the hands of this little blonde, getting completely naked in front of everyone was still a difficult task to accept... especially since... you know... my grooming situation...

It's not that I cared what other women thought of my body. I had been in plenty of locker rooms and I had no one to impress. It's just that... well... Mary had already kind of made fun of me and I was feeling a bit insecure...

"Now, Rebecca!" Trish ordered while simultaneously giving Mary's butt another hard slap. She spanked her so hard, the tall brunette cried out in pain. I could only imagine what she had in store for me.

I slowly took off my clothes, hoping the others wouldn't pay much attention to me. However, as I pulled my underwear off after removing my blouse and bra, it suddenly felt as if I had three pairs of eyes staring directly at my crotch...

Covering my bush with my hands, I grew red in the face, matching my ass cheeks. It should have been pretty obvious that I was in pain by the looks of my spanked bottom, but after the show I put on earlier, I knew things were about to get much worse.

Standing there uncomfortably, I could hear the whispers coming from my coworkers and boss, making me even more insecure. They said things like, "She really wasn't lying about her bush," and, "How old school!" It was probably even more embarrassing than the spanking I received from Trish earlier!

I stood there patiently, waiting my turn as I watched Trish finish up with Mary's ass. After the hard spanking, she let my coworker up to her feet and instructed her, "Now stand in the corner with your hands over your head."

"Yes, ma'am," Mary whimpered as she took little steps with her pants still wrapped around her ankles. Then, when she got to the corner, she rubbed her ass for a second before pulling her blouse up to reveal her red ass before holding her hands up to her head like a good girl.

It was actually pretty interesting that she knew exactly what Miss Trish wanted from her. I guess she was handling this whole blackmailing thing much better than I did my first go-around with the CEO's daughter.

Now, turning her attention towards me and Sally, Trish ordered, "You two, get your cute little asses over here."

In hindsight, I kind of appreciated the compliment, even though I didn't like the idea of my butt being compared to Sally's. However, during that time of heavy anxiety, all I could do was shiver in anticipation as I awaited my fate.

I didn't quite understand why Sally had been called over with me. I just kind of hoped the conniving little brunette was in trouble as well, and would also be receiving a spanking after me.

Things didn't turn out that way, unfortunately. Trish got right down to business and grabbed me by the hips before forcing my naked body over her lap; a position I had gotten quite familiar with by this time.

As she rubbed my poor little bottom, making me wonder what misfortune was coming its way, she looked up at Sally and gave her an order that shook me to my bones. "Go get me my hairbrush from the desk. The big wooden one with a flat surface."

My eyes popped wide open as I realized what was about to happen. The little blonde wasn't about to use that brush the comb my long hair. She was about to give me a hard spanking with it, making me wish I had just done a better job of crying the previous times she punished my ass.

As Sally walked over with a big stupid smile on her face, I could feel my entire body stiffening up in fear. Then, when she handed Trish the brush, I did everything in my power not to squirm, but I couldn't help struggling over the blonde's little lap as I awaited what was assured to be a ferocious pain in my rear end.

With a cute little giggle, Trish rubbed my ass with the back side of the hairbrush as she looked over and addressed Mary. "I hope you enjoy the show. This is what's going to happen to you if you don't think my spankings are hard enough."

Then, kicking off her heels, Trish wiggled her toes at Sally before commanding, "Assume your position."

To my surprise, the little brunette got to her knees and grabbed a hold of our boss's little foot, like she had done this several times before. My eyes grew big as I watched her place Trish's cute little toes in her mouth, where she sucked on them one by one.

At the same time, my boss took the brush and gave it a big kiss before reaching back in preparation of giving me a big smack. My eyes were so preoccupied by Sally worshiping her feet, it took me by complete surprise when the brush came crashing down on my butt, sending ripples throughout my cheeks.

"Owwww!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, having never experienced a pain like that before. But as I squirmed and moaned, the frail blonde held me at bay as she repeatedly brought the brush down on my poor bottom.

I screamed over and over, sounding more pathetic every time she smashed my ass with that brush. This was no longer just some stinging sensation; her wooden brush was really putting a bruising on my booty.

Unable to control myself, I reached back and tried to block her from spanking me with my hand. This, of course, only made things worse as she pushed my arm out of the way and smacked my deep red ass even harder.

This was by far the worst moment of my life. I was humiliated for so many reasons; not just because I was being spanked by Trish again, but also being naked in front of my coworkers and feeling the bruising pain of the brush. There was also the fact that Sally was right in my face, smirking as she got to suck on Trish's cute little toes.

It's not that I wanted to worship our boss's feet or anything. However, I would have loved to have switched positions and suck on her toes as I watched Sally getting spanked instead. But unfortunately, I was the one over Trish's lap, crying like a little girl in front of the two women who had surely lost all respect for me by now.

Trish pounded my ass so hard I didn't know what to do with my hands. I knew that reaching back and covering my ass was definitely not allowed, so I just ran my hands up and down het precious little legs as I struggled to keep still.

The last few spanks were definitely the hardest. I think she might have even licked the brush again between smacks because there was a wetness to it that brought even more pop against my butt. Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, she put the brush down and finished my poor little behind off with an open palm spanking. I should have been thankful that the brush was no longer in her hand, but after all the damage my bottom had received, her hand was almost even more painful.

Every time I almost squirmed out of her lap, she would grab me by the ass and pull me back over her knees. I swear there were a couple times she grabbed and pulled me so hard, my butt cheeks came apart and I'm sure the others could easily see my ass hole.

Unfortunately, Mary and Sally had pretty much seen it all. Not just my anus, but the way Trish would berate me whenever she gave me a spanking. The way my tits would bounce when she smacked my ass so hard, the way she forced to swallow my pride and bow down to her like a peasant. Perhaps worst of all, they had now seen me cry uncontrollably, proving I wasn't the strong woman I portrayed myself to be.

There was only one thing left for them to see, and I knew, just like every other embarrassing aspect of my work life, it was about to be exposed. Sure enough, Trish finally allowed me to get up to my feet and stand in front of her. After shooing Sally away, our boss also had Mary walk over and join me, standing shoulder to shoulder with me.

Reaching around, the little blonde rubbed both of our sorry asses as she looked up and smiled at us. "I hope you bitches have learned your lessons," she said with a little chuckle. "Mama did some hard work today."

We whimpered as she ran her hands up and down or sore bottoms. I was a little annoyed, however, that Mary had the audacity to whine as loudly as I did, considering her spanking wasn't anywhere near as bad as mine, and she wasn't even naked like me! I mean, I know her thong didn't cover much, but at least she didn't have her tits and bush exposed the way I did!

Then, as if things weren't embarrassing enough, Trish giggled as she rubbed both of our crotches. Of course, Mary was just being rubbed in the front of her underwear, unlike me, getting my pubes combed right in front of the other girls.

I felt like all three women were laughing at me as Trish played with my thin hairs. It made me so insecure, I took a step back, but the blonde just grabbed me by the pubes and pulled me back in, forcing me to take more of her rubbing.

After I grimaced in pain from the pinching sensation, Trish looked up at me and gave me a wink. "Don't pretend you don't enjoy this just because the other girls are here," she said, before turning her attention to Mary and Sally. Then, furthering my humiliation, she asked them, "Isn't Rebecca such a butch with all this hair?"

Not only did Mary laugh at me, causing me to cringe from embarrassment, she also let out a little moan, almost as if she was enjoying getting her pussy rubbed through her panties. Desperate to salvage some of my own pride, I made a comment about my coworker for some reason, hoping to turn the focus on her.

"Mary is more of a butch than I am," I said, watching as my coworker turned her head towards me. "Look how big and brawny she is compared to me."

"Okay, bitch..." Mary said, as a disgusted look came over her face. "There was no reason for you to insult me!"

It was true; I really had no reason to call her a butch. She was a little bigger than I was, but she was just curvy; not manly at all. It's just that both of us were so much thicker than the petite little blonde, who had us standing in front of her as she rubbed our crotches with her dainty little fingertips.

In a shocking move, Mary decided to prove how feminine she was by ripping her thong down and exposing her crotch to our boss. Now fully exposed with her completely smooth vadge out there for all of us to see, she rolled her eyes at me and asked, "Who's the butch now?"

Trish became pleasantly surprised and rubbed her smooth spot with even more effort. Though I'm sure she originally rubbed us just to embarrass us, it now felt like the pretentious boss was really examining our pussies, feeling how different they were.

"See!" Mary shouted, proudly boasting her completely smooth body. "You're the butch one who's stuck in the nineteen seventies; not me."

Feeling completely embarrassed, I was about to put my head down in shame, but then, in a surprising move, Trish defended me. "Don't make fun of her. Rebecca wanted to shave it, but I didn't let her because I like it on her."

I don't know why, but it almost left me with a smile on my face that our pretentious boss had defended me. I guess it just made me feel like everything she put me through was worth it, and I actually did deserve some credit for all the hell I had endured.

As Mary and Sally let out little gasps, Trish patted me right on the pussy before further explaining, "I like the variety I have here. Rebecca's little trimmed bush, Mary's waxed surface, and Sally's cute little French strip."

Trish's statement caused both Mary and me to look back at Sally with our mouths wide open. The little brunette was just standing there with her head down in shame, trying to avoid eye contact. I guess she didn't want to admit that Trish had been playing with her crotch as well, but now that it was out in the open, all three of us had nothing to hide.

Our boss then ordered Sally to stand next to us so we could all be aligned. With a big smirk on her face, the spoiled blonde began brushing her hair with the same brush she spanked me with as she berated us.

"All three of you are like so pathetic," she said, giggling as we all put our heads down in shame. Then, with a twinkle in her eyes, she continued, "But I guess I just have a soft spot for pathetic girls because you three are the only ones I'm considering for the Assistant Position."

Suddenly, all of our eyes lit up as we realized we were still in contention for the promotion. After how many times I had gotten in trouble, I figured I had no chance. I also assumed Mary was in the same boat as me now that she joined the Red Tushy Club. And despite how confident Sally tried to act, I was sure she was excited to hear she was being considered for a promotion... for the first time in her life.

After we all nodded our heads and thanked the CEO's daughter for the opportunity, she further explained, "This job will come with a significant pay raise along with the prestige of being my personal pet... I mean... assistant... So, if you're interested in furthering your career and making more money, I suggest you do everything in your power to make me happy."

One by one, Trish patted both Mary and Sally on their crotches before allowing them to give her a kiss goodbye. However, after giving me my tap on the cooch, the little blonde only instructed, "You may put your clothes back on and leave now."

After getting dressed, I began following the two brunettes towards the exit. However, before stepping out, I paused at the door and turned towards the little blonde who was still sitting there, staring at me. "Is something wrong, Rebecca?" she asked, brushing her hair again.

I paused for a second, unsure of whether I wanted to say what was in my mind or not. After realizing that I wouldn't be able to get over the disappointment in my heart, I reluctantly asked, "Why was I the only one that didn't get to give you a kiss goodbye?"

Sally and Mary stopped before looking at each other with their big eyes. As they turned their attention towards me, I just stood there, twiddling my fingers as I anxiously awaited a response.

After a few seconds of high anxiety that felt like an eternity, Trish pretentiously laughed at me before crushing what little pride I had left. "You really think you deserve to kiss me after the way you behaved today?" she asked, looking at me like she was so disappointed in me. "You're technically competing for the position, but so far, you're way behind the other two ladies. I'd consider taking this competition more seriously if I were you, because so far, you're definitely in last place."

Quietly, I nodded my head and responded, "Yes, ma'am..." before exiting with my head down. Unfortunately, it wasn't the fact that I was least likely to get the promotion that had me feeling so down on myself. Swallowing my pride, I realized... I was sad that she was happier with my two coworkers than she was with me... And even worse, I was actually upset that I didn't get a goodbye kiss.

I didn't know what was wrong with me, but in that moment, I had never felt more disappointed in myself in my life.

12