All Comments on 'Princess Boss Ch. 05'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz10025 months ago

Wonderful all-girly OTK spanking story!!

It looks like all three girls seem to want to be spanked by Trish and be her Pet assistant. I think they all protest a little too much and really want to please their bitch if a boss!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

lmao this series... so ridiculous but I continue to read XD

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClick5 months agoAuthor

I hope you enjoyed this story! Thank you so much for reading it. I'll continue to post it here when I get a chance. I'm currently on chapter 12 on my Patreon.

PappasleazePappasleaze5 months ago

As usual a very good chapter. I thought there for a second that Sally would be delivering Rebecca's spanking when they were both called over. Love humiliations that the girls go through , hope there will be more group exposure as well as humiliations. After waiting for six months for this very well written chapter I only gave four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very much enjoying this series. Looking forward to continued degradation and humiliation.

I know your genre is typically lesbian, but I'd love to see you involve a few men now and again - an ex-bf, a former rival from another branch, or maybe just a guy Trish is dating that she doesn't want to have to do the degrading stuff with. Something where Trish is still in control, but demanding the girls submit themselves to men for her entertainment would be hot.

easy_going1970easy_going19705 months ago

Hello,

I love this playful series. Very enjoyable from my dominant viewpoint.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

the humiliation and lezdom part of it is funny in a way, but I wish Trish would've had Mary on her hands and knees to "apologize" to Rebecca for insulting her bush by having Mary eat her out while she had Sally watch, as if to say "that could be you down there if not careful."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES