Princess Bukkake

Story Info
A princess is married off to a rough man.
9.7k words
4.24
9.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time lived a princess named Amelia and on her 21st birthday, she was sent away in a golden carriage to marry the prince of a neighboring land. Amelia had never met Prince Jacob, but she had been told many tales of his family's kindness such as when his kingdom went through a severe drought, disponing taxes until the rains returned. She imagined that he was kind, handsome, and daring, all the characteristics of both a good king and a good husband. Having never been outside of her kingdom, Princess Amelia was intoxicated with excitement for her 6-day journey.

Now that the morning of her departure had arrived, Amelia felt weary of going off on her own, alone. Although that wasn't completely true, she considered, her handmaiden Jessica was to accompany her. Jessica had been with Amelia since she was a child. They had both been children when Jessica came to live at the castle, having just turned 16 herself while Amelia was a mere 11. 10 years later Jessica was still by her side, a steadfast friend and confidant when Amelia needed it.

Being a handmaiden limited Jessica's life as she had known for many years that she would not grow old in her homeland. Like many others in this situation, Jessica had made the decision not to take on a husband or bear children as they would be left behind when Amelia was sent away to be married. That did not mean that Jessica had not love and been loved by others. On the contrary, she had taken many lovers over her years and had tried to educate Amelia in preparation for being a wife.

They left at dawn, their belongings having been packed and loaded onto the back of the carriage. It had been sent by Prince Jacob to receive her and was the first time she had ever seen a royal artifact from his kingdom. The carriage was golden with dark wood accents carved with exquisitely detailed carvings of roses. The interior was adorned in purple fabric with a golden pattern sown into it. Being a carriage, Amelia had anticipated the seating to be stiff and the suspension stiffer but much to her surprise the carriage gently bounced over the large rocks and deep pits in the road.

Although the journey was long the quality of the carriage ride lessened Amelia and Jessica's fatigue, leaving them feeling almost refreshed when they arrived, as if they had been on a short vacation. The last day of the journey was spent navigating a dense forest that reminded Amelia of her storybooks. A dark and dense forest was where the good children and foolish women were lost to evil beings and men. Knowing that this was so close to the castle made Amelia both uneasy and excited. One day she and Jessica would explore these woods with their guardsmen and see if those storybooks were true.

It was midday on the 6th day when the carriage made a final sharp turn, and the castle came into view. Amelia could see that the forest thinned here before giving way to grassy fields that extended all along the front of the castle. There was a long, wide path of white stones with lantern posts lining it on both sides that led to the front door and around the side. From Amelia's seat she could see 5 stories with colossal windows wrapping around the front and sides of the castle, an expansive rose garden was in the back dotting the horizon with splotches of red, pink, and yellow. Amelia had come from a wealthy kingdom, but she had never seen any castle as breathtaking as this.

They came to a stop with a jolt, the door to her carriage tore open and a hand was presented to her. Amelia stood to exit stretching her back and taking in a deep breath. A dense smell of roses stained the air with a pungent sweetness that Amelia found refreshing and a wonderful change from the lilac fields in her kingdom. She stood for a moment, taking in deep breaths through her nose, pulling in as much of the sweet air as she could. Clearing his throat, the footman gestured for Amelia to take his hand as she exited the carriage.

As Amelia stepped down onto the graveled path, she felt eyes watching her. Looking up, Amelia saw at the top of the stairs stood a gentleman in a bright red and yellow overcoat speckled with metals. She lowered her head, watching her steps as she climbed, smiling to herself as she climbed the large stairs before her. Her breath was beginning to labor as she finally reached the top and raised to her face to see the man before her. He was slender and tall, with light-colored hair and eyes. His smile was sly but also warm, disarming Amelia instantly.

"Good day, my betrothed." The prince bent deeply at the waist, gently taking her hand into his and giving it the gentlest of kisses. Amelia giggled at the tender tickle of his mustache on the back of her hand. "I am Prince Jacob." He stood to look at her, eye to eye, and she felt her heart skip a beat. She had been promised to Prince Jacob since she was a child and had thusly imagined this moment a million times. No one had prepared her for the realness of him, of his hand in hers, knowing that he would know all of her in the ways Jessica had described. The thought frightened her momentarily, but Jacob's eyes reassured her as he gave her a gentle smile.

"It's wonderful to meet you too, your majesty." Amelia delivered her best curtsy trying hard to hide the smile on her face. She could feel her heart beating hard and fast in her chest, her face felt fire-hot with a flush Amelia had never felt before. Although she wanted nothing more than to look into his eyes once again, Amelia felt herself quivering as she raised her head and then her eyes to gaze up at him once again. He was smiling down at her with a look of both pleasure and amusement, enjoying the bashfulness of his soon-to-be bride.

Jacob looked to his footman and Jessica, "Take her things inside, Phillip, and show the ladies to their dressing rooms. I would like to have lunch with my fiancé on the terrace." He looked back down at her, again gently taking her hand into his and raising it to his lips. She couldn't help but giggle when his mustache tickled her hand, their eyes locked, Amelia felt herself blushing harder, the smile on her face as wide as it had ever been. "I will see you soon, love." Another kiss on her hand and then he was off, his coat gently flapping behind him as he walked hurriedly.

Phillip stepped forward, taking a deep bow in front of Amelia. "It is nice to meet you, Princess, if you require anything please let me know."

"Thank you, Phillip, this is my handmaiden, Jessica." Amelia gestured to Jessica. They exchanged niceties and began making their way into the castle. Phillip stopped briefly to instruct the butlers on where to take the luggage before continuing the short tour of the castle. The interior of the castle was even more impressive than the outside. High ceilings towered over Amelia with dark red drapery accenting the white marble of the floor and stairwell railings. More of the same dark red decorated the mammoth rugs that created a path to the double grand staircase and into both wings of the castle. From here Amelia could see that the halls on either side were exquisitely decorated with paintings and sculptures.

Climbing the grand staircase was a feat, leaving both Jessica and Amelia breathless once they reached the top. Phillip assured them that in time they would grow accustomed to climbing the heights of the stairs as each floor of the castle was 16 feet in height. Amelia's room was not far from the stairwell, with the same tall ceilings and lavish decorations although this room had been decorated in a bright lavender color that Amelia adored. Once alone, Amelia and Jessica turned to each other, smiling and excited.

"This is some castle, my lady. I dare say that your prince is very wealthy and he's a cutie!" The ladies erupted in uncontrollable giggles, hugging each other and jumping around as they did. They giggled and jumped until they both collapsed on the bed, breathless and happy. As their hearts slowed, Jessica broke the silence, "I hope he is as kind as they say. If so, you will have a great life here, my lady."

Amelia raised herself onto her elbows and looked over at Jessica, lying beside her. "Did you see those eyes? He must be the most kind and wonderful man in the world! I can't wait to be married, Jessica! To be made his wife!" Amelia felt herself swooning at the thought of his square shoulders towering over her naked body. "Oh," she exclaimed, "to be made his wife!" Amelia's hands ran over her body instinctively, letting her imagination run wild with the thought of his mustache tickling her body.

Jessica sat up quickly, "My lady! Don't let them catch you touching! You know that is not acceptable."

"Then you touch me," Amelia whispered, raising her hand to the back of Jessica's head and pulling her in for a kiss. Jessica's body responded instinctively by pressing her lips firmly against Amelia's, their tongues intertwining between them, the excitement of the day flooding their bodies with hormones, driving their urge for me. She could feel Jessica's hands reaching down, pulling her silk dress and undergarments up to Amelia's waist. The fabric was so immense that Amelia couldn't see Jessica as she disappeared behind them, making her way down Amelia's body.

Jessica knew Amelia's body, knowing exactly where to kiss and caress after the many late-night instructions that had turned into demonstrations. She started with a gentle kiss on Amelia's hip, holding her in place as she moaned and squirmed from the sensation. Using her tongue, Jessica massaged her hip, gently sucking on the skin, her nails digging into Amelia when her body involuntarily thrusts up and down. The smell of Amelia's arousal is intoxicating to Jessica as she continues downward, kissing and sucking as she goes.

Amelia's hands are in her hair, gently pulling and pushing her towards her pussy. Jessica uses her finger to slowly move aside the last piece of fabric between her and Amelia's virgin pussy. She knows better than to ever penetrate Amelia, but she didn't need to in order to satisfy Amelia. Moving her hands under Amelia's ass and gripping the cheeks firmly, Jessica pulls her pussy into her face, taking one final deep inhale of Amelia's scent before pushing herself into the warm wetness of her pussy.

A hungry moan escapes from Amelia, her hips thrusting up as she does, bringing her clit into full contact with Jessica's tongue. Amelia feels a shock down her spine with every flick of Jessica's tongue, circling her clit before flicking it side to side. Her breath is quickening again, her heart racing with the excitement and anticipation of Jessica's touch. She continues to hold Jessica's head, grinding gently against her tongue with smooth hip movements. Jessica times her licking with the hip movements, getting her tongue under the hood each time Amelia comes back down from the thrust.

She can feel Amelia's wetness growing, her chin pressed firmly between her lips. Amelia's fingers are going wild on Jessica's head, rubbing and massaging her between hair pulls, all while holding Jessica's head in place. It doesn't take long for Amelia to begin her climax, her back arching from the bolts of electricity up her spine with each tongue flick. Jessica pulls back momentarily, needing to taste Amelia's wetness. She moves down further, licking up with her tongue to catch all the wetness she can. Careful not to enter the princess' pussy, Jessica licks up her wetness, savoring the sweet taste of virgin pussy.

Amelia's moans are growing louder now and although the doors are heavy and thick Jessica begins to worry that they may be overheard. She regrettably stops savoring the taste of Amelia and returns to her clit, aiming to finish her before the moans attract too much attention. Jessica finds it again with her tongue, feeling the shiver in Amelia's body when she makes contact. She begins sucking gently as her tongue continues to make circles around her clit, pulling it between her lips and giving her better suction.

The pressure on her head from Amelia's legs stiffening and closing in on her tells Jessica that Amelia is close, her moans growing louder with each flick of the tongue. Jessica reached up and over the pile of garments around Amelia's waist and placed a hand over her mouth. Amelia places her hand over Jessica and holds her hand against her mouth, kissing and moaning into it as her hips continue to grind and her legs stiffen. Jessica moans into Amelia's pussy, sucking harder now on her clit, flicking her tongue back and forth over the sensitive and swollen object. In the last throws of her climax, Amelia throws her head back, releasing a primal cry of orgasmic pleasure as her body releases a flood of juices, drenching Jessica's chin and next. Amelia only squirted a few times during their moments together, but this was the most Jessica had felt before.

Jessica goes back down to lick up the wetness between Amelia's thighs when they hear the distant sound of heavy footsteps coming down the carpeted hallway. The women jumped up quickly, throwing down Amelia's dress while Jessica used a handkerchief from her pocket to wipe away the wetness from her face and neck. She could still smell the sweet scent of Amelia's pussy when a gentle knock at the door made them glance at each other nervously.

"Princess Amelia, we have your luggage here if you are ready to receive it now." Both ladies relaxed a bit, they hadn't heard Amelia's moan, they were simply bringing the luggage in. Jessica crossed the room to open the door for the butler. He bowed deeply and then stepped aside as five large men came into the room carrying all their luggage. Amelia was shocked by the size of the men, each over 6 feet tall, with wide shoulders, and arms as thick as her waist. Although it looked like they had tried to clean up they were outdoorsmen from the ruggedness of their hair and skin. Each had dark brown beards that stretched down to their chests, three of them had streaks of white in their beards, giving them a wise look.

The men piled the heavy luggage against the wall before obediently turning to leave the room. One of the men stopped momentarily while passing through the doorway where Jessica and the butler still stood. He took a deep breath, turned to face Amelia and then Jessica, "It does smell mighty nice in here, ladies." A mischievous smile broke across his face, taking one last look at each of the women, he turned and left the room without another comment. Amelia and Jessica looked at each other for a quick moment, wondering if he somehow smelled Amelia on Jessica when he passed by.

Once they were alone again, Amelia and Jessica erupted into giggles, hugging each other as they did. They had never been caught during their playtimes and knew if they did it would be the end of them both. In the beginning, when the instructions had turned to demonstrations, they had decided that the risk of exposure was acceptable when stacked against the immense pleasure and release of stress that their playtimes provided. While they were not in love, the familiarity of their bodies made for quick work, and the closeness of their relationship fulfilled their intimate needs.

After the giggling had subsided Amelia dressed in her best silk dress, it was a light purple with white accents encrusted with beads that dazzlingly reflected the light. Jessica washed them both, being sure to dab fragrant oils between Amelia's thighs to hide any remaining scents of arousal. They took turns fixing each other's hair, Jessica's requiring a bit more work as Amelia had pulled many pins while grinding against Jessica's face.

Amelia was still daydreaming about Jessica's tongue when they emerged from the room. Much to their surprise the butler was waiting outside of their door like a guardsman. He bowed deeply at Amelia and gestured to his right, "This way to the dining hall, my lady." He did not make eye contact with them as he stood and turned, leading them down the hallway towards the grand staircase. The women looked at each other, had he been out here before? Could he have heard the moaning? They would have to test the soundproofness of the door later to be sure.

The dining hall was as grand as any other Amelia had seen. This room was decorated in pink and gold with white marble columns nearly lining each side of the room, creating a box around the dining table and chairs in the middle. At the top and bottom of each column were the same elaborate carvings of roses that had been on the carriage. The same design of roses decorated the vast rug that lay beneath the table. As with the other rooms, the walls were covered in elegant paintings of landscapes and portraits of people Amelia did not know. She noted that each of the landscape paintings contained roses, as did the portraits. Amelia surmised that this family or kingdom had a fondness for the flower that far exceeded her kingdom's love of lilac.

Prince Jacob was already waiting for Amelia when they arrived. He stood to greet her, his plate empty. Amelia felt momentarily guilty for making him wait for his lunch while also feeling a tug at her heart that he felt her company was important enough to wait for. He again took her hand and much to her surprise he looked up at her mischievously and purposefully tickled her hand with his mustache, holding her hand firmly as she squirmed and giggled softly. His warm lips on her hand took the tickle away, he pressed his lips hard into her hand, holding it there for a long moment.

A butler pulled Amelia's seat out for her, and she saw from the corner of her eye that Jessica was being escorted into another room, most likely where the help would eat their meals. Amelia looked at the prince, he was staring at her, a small smile on his face. The food was set before them instantly and if they had been waiting a while it didn't show as the food was still hot and fresh and Amelia took her first starving bite. Either the orgasm or the travel had left her famished, she wasn't sure which.

They ate in silence as Amelia devoured her food. While on the road there were some warm meals at the inns, but it had been nearly a week since Amelia had a fresh, hot, and well-seasoned meal. Thus, she hadn't noticed that she was ignoring her fiancé until the final course was served and she realized they had not spoken a word. Shyly, Amelia looked up at her fiancé, somehow expecting him to be upset or hurt by her lack of attention. Unexpectedly, he was smiling at her, his meal untouched before him.

"I apologize, Your Majesty, I am not being a good guest." Amelia gently patted her mouth with her napkin and turned her upper body to face him more, giving him her full attention.

"No," he said exasperated, "I am very happy to see that you have a good appetite for our chef's cooking. It will do you well in the many years to come." He smiled that sly smile at her, his eyes staring into hers. She felt warmth in those eyes, although they were strangers that had been promised to each other for many years and it seemed both had built a fondness for the other without ever having met. Reaching out he took her hand into his and she realized that his hands were massive in comparison to hers. Her entire hand could fit into his palm, reminding her that he would make her a woman soon and those hands would be on her body, wherever he wanted to touch. A shiver went down her spine as she thought about the feeling of his warm, large hands grabbing and squeezing her.

"You okay there, my love?" he asked, his hand squeezing down onto hers.

She could feel the blood rushing to her face again, knowing that her bright red cheeks would give her away. He was still smiling that warm, sly smile at her, making her feel warm throughout her body. Amelia was lost in his smile when she felt the familiar slickness between her thighs. Her mind couldn't get away from the thoughts of those hands on her body, taking her clothes off for the first time, tugging at her nipples while she moaned and pulled his hair.