Princess Bukkake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm, uhm," Amelia didn't know what to say. How can she tell this many that all she wants is to be thrown down on the table before them and taken for the first time? "I'm excited about the wedding, is all. I was thinking about what it'll be like eating together years from now." She felt good about this explanation because it was true after all, she was fantasizing about their married life.

"About that," his smile grew wider, "what would you think about doing it tomorrow?"

Amelia felt her face blush again as she thought about it. If she said yes, she could feel those hands on her tomorrow night, to finally be made into a woman in every way. The words rushed from her as she said them, "Yes, please yes! I'd love that." They were both beaming bright with smiles and blushing slightly.

He massaged her hand in his, smile wide, "Tomorrow then. You'll be my wife." Pulling her hand, he brought both of them to a standing position, looking down at her as he took one hand down her face, caressing the curve of her jaw as he did. Amelia felt a shiver go down her spine from the touch of his hand against her face, her breath shivering in her chest. "If we are to be married, what harm is there in taking a small liberty with you."

The hand on her chin moved to the back of her head and in an instant, she was being pulled into a kiss. His large, powerful hand pulled her lips against his hard, his warm, wet tongue spreading her lips and forcing itself into her mouth. His other hand was at the base of her back now, pulling her body flat against his. She could feel the stiffness in his pants, pressing against her through the layers of her clothing. Her body erupted in goosebumps, her brain going blank as her instincts took over her. Amelia kissed him back, tongue exploring his mouth as he explored hers. She began moaning unconsciously, the heat and wetness of her pussy spreading throughout her body.

Jacob pulled away first and as she opened her eyes, she saw the smile on his face. "Tomorrow I will make you my wife." He kissed her again but only a peck this time, much to her disappointment. "You should rest tonight; I will have your dress brought to you in the morning." His sly smile returned, "I can't wait to take it off of you." Amelia let out a loud giggle at the bluntness of his words. She was pleasantly surprised that the consummation of their marriage was also on his mind. He gave her a quick kiss on the forehead before leaving.

Jessica was at her side in an instant, smiling from ear to ear. "Looks like you two are getting along," she jested, "Tomorrow will be a wonderful day, Princess. Let's go upstairs now and prepare you for your last night of maidenhood." They hurried off together in a flurry of giggles.

It was early the next day when a gentle knock came at her bedroom door from a handmaiden delivering her wedding dress. She was a busty blonde woman with broad shoulders and an attitude in her stride. Introducing herself as Eva, the handmaiden laid the wedding dress out on the bed and laid the veil next to it, spreading it out to show as much of the lengthy garment as she could. Amelia hurried over to the bed to feel the dress. It was silk of a quality she had never felt before, so soft that it felt like she was touching a cloud. The shine of the ultra-white fabric would be blinding in the midday sun, she thought to herself as Jessica and Eva worked to remove her nightgown.

Amelia was squeezed into a corset that was too small for her, thrusting her already prominent breasts up to her throat. Her wedding dress slid over her body easily, the soft silt caressing each of her curves. She could not contain her smile as a team of handmaids secured the ties of the dress, further accentuating her breasts. They worked together as they styled her hair and massaged aromatic oils into her exposed skin, filling the room with more of the same rose scent as the garden. When they had finished their work Amelia stood admiring herself in a mirror, mesmerized by how much older and beautiful she looked.

Breaking the silence, Eva spoke first, "Excited to marry the prince, eh?" The handmaiden sneered, "You may not be so excited tonight when the festivities are at their peak."

The handmaiden's comment struck Amelia as strange. She had been to many weddings and knew that some barbaric traditions still existed but being escorted to their bed chamber filled her with excitement, not dread. "I'm certain he will be kind to me tonight and the reception will be joyous!" Amelia smiled to herself as she spoke, "He will be kind and gentle with me, I know, Jacob is a kind prince."

"As you say, my lady." The handmaid paused, "Still, I would recommend drinking heavily tonight. It'll help with..." she trailed off as she spoke, seemingly not wanting to say too much to the prince's future wife. Jessica gave Amelia a concerned glance and Amelia knew that Jessica would speak to Eva later and report back any concerns.

It wasn't much longer later when the butler gave a gentle rap on the door, letting them know that the guests had arrived and were ready for the ceremony to begin. With one final glance at Jessica, Amelia made her way to the grand staircase and was directed to a hallway leading to the west wing of the castle and out a back door. The rose garden was a beautiful spot for a wedding, the guests had been seated on the far side of a water fountain and faced a long, arch path with roses overgrowing and dropping down from the arch. Her prince stood there waiting for her, the officiate at his side.

Amelia was suddenly sad that her parents were unable to make it but as is tradition for women in her family, she was to be sent away and return only after they had delivered their firstborn. Looking around, Amelia saw that the attendance was small, fewer than 20 people sat waiting for the wedding to begin.

Jessica sensed Amelia's nervousness and quickly pulled her into a hug, "You're going to do great, Princess Amelia. You will be made a woman tonight and a queen in a year." Releasing her, Jessica moved into her position, picking up the train of her dress as she spoke, "I will be beside you until I cannot, my lady." Amelia smiled back at Jessica, forever grateful for her friendship and tenderness.

The music began while Amelia was still looking at Jessica, replaying their final act together, knowing that it would most likely not happen again after the wedding. As she suspected the white silk was blinding in the sun, causing even her to squint slightly as she made her way down the aisle. As she came into sight, Prince Jacob visibly puffed out his chest, beaming ear to ear at the sight of his future wife. Amelia felt her heart skip a beat with each step she took, lost Jacob's eyes, and lost in the thoughts of what the night would bring her. She had just reached the altar when she noted the slight wetness between her thighs. It amazed her that just his looking at her made her so eager for him.

Due to the heat of the sun, the ceremony was short and sweaty. Much to Amelia's appreciation, reception had been arranged in the grand ballroom where the high ceilings kept it cool. The small guest list made it easier for Amelia to greet everyone and begin to learn their names and associations with her, now, husband. The guests were almost entirely his friends from childhood as much of his family had been married off to other kingdoms long ago. Being the youngest and only boy of his now-deceased parents, he was the last to still be living in the family castle.

She noticed early in the celebrations that Jacob was drinking heavily and with each drink his speech became louder and more obnoxious. He had begun slapping his friends on the back as he told inappropriate stories about them, making all the women in attendance blush and retreat from him. Prince Jacob also began touching her as she stood by his side, groping her butt through her dress on several occasions. Amelia tried to gently push his hand away when he did, hoping that he would get the hint when she continued to push him away.

The clock had struck 7 when the prince climbed upon a table and tapped a ring against his wine glass. "Good evening all and thank you for attending our wedding celebrations!", the prince wobbled as he spoke, "It is now time for me to bed this woman and fill her with my seed!" Jacob erupted in laughter at this, no one else was laughing but he continued unphased, "There is a tradition in my family that stopped when my father refused to continue it but look at where that got him!" Jacob raised his glass and took a swing. "I will now bring you into this tradition in hopes that it gives my wife and me a long and happy life!" He threw the wine glass against a nearby pillar and exclaimed as loud as his lungs allowed, "LET US SEE WHAT I BOUGHT, BOYS!"

Amelia wasn't sure what was happening as Jacob jumped down from a table with a thump, landing only inches from her. He smiled that sly smile at her while visibly wobbling side to side. His eyes left hers and went down her body, stopping at her breasts to gawk for an awkward moment. Suddenly, in one swift movement, Jacob grabbed the top of her dress and yanked it down, tearing the silk and exposing the corset underneath. She let out a scream as her hands went instinctively to hold the dress in place and cover her exposed body.

"What's your problem, wife? What's mine is yours and yours is mine now, right?" He reached drunkenly again, groping for her breasts as he stumbled forward. Jessica appeared at her side in an instant, grabbing Amelia by the shoulders, turning her away from Jacob, and pushing her hard towards the main hall. Behind them, Amelia could hear Jacob yelling after them, "Come on! Show everyone what a naked virgin princess looks like!" with the roar of Jacob's laughter.

Amelia felt her face burning hot with embarrassment and anger. Jacob had been a gentleman and had seemed to care for her before he had started drinking. Now Amelia felt humiliated at what he had done and what a future with him would be like. She was terrified, wondering if he would be like this every time he drank and if all their celebrations would be marred by a drunken outburst. It felt like her heart was being ripped from her chest. Her entire life had been built around this man, around marrying him and carrying on his lineage, and to now understand that he may not be the gentleman she had always hoped for.

Retreating to her bedroom, Amelia threw herself on the bed and let the tears flow. Jessica did her best to comfort her, stroking her hair the way she liked and reminding her that she would never be alone here. Amelia's mind kept running through the evening, he had torn the dress from her body so easily with his large hands. If he had grabbed her and continued to tear there was nothing she could have done to stop him. She was a toy for him, small and weak, it would take no effort for him to hold her or throw her around as he pleased.

There was that distinct feeling of wetness between her legs again bringing Amelia's tears to a sudden stop. She wondered for a moment if she was losing her mind. The man had exposed her breasts to a room full of people she had never met before. He was rough and aggressive with her, objectifying her body as if it were a toy he had purchased himself. The warmth between her legs grew hotter at that thought, a toy that had been purchased to fuck and breed at his will.

Amelia felt her heartbeat quickening, where were these thoughts coming from? She had always dreamed of sensual lovemaking with her husband, not being thrown around like a doll before being fucked against her will. The wetness intensified again, each thought of perversion worsening the heat between her legs. Her body was reacting to something Amelia knew was wrong, being exposed to his friends and roughly fucked is not right. On some level, she wondered if there was something wrong with her, why else would this be happening.

As she lay with her hand on Jessica's lap, her hand gently stroking Amelia's hair, she wanted to feel Jessica pull her hair, to make her hurt. She wanted to hurt Jessica too, to throw her on the bed and smother her face with her pussy, making her taste the wetness between her legs. Amelia felt herself blushing again, her pulse beginning the throb in her pussy, longing for a tongue or finger to massage it away. She'd never had these thoughts before today before her brute husband had ripped her clothing from her and exposed her.

"Jessica," she began, "I think I need to leave here. It's not good for me here." Amelia moved to a sitting position, feeling the wetness of her pussy had traveled down her inner thighs. She couldn't recall another time she had been so turned on, so hungry for touch.

Jessica looked at Amelia with concern, "What would you have us do, my lady? We're 6 days from home without even a horse." She looked exasperated at the suggestion of them leaving and Amelia understood why. With the marriage ceremony completed the wedding was official, unless they failed to consummate it. Would Jessica be accountable if Amelia were to disappear on her wedding night? The thought was too much for Amelia.

"Let's get out of here, Jessica. Let's leave now and get the head start we need to make it home before they find us. You know my parents would protect us if I told them what he has done."

Jessica looked at her sadly, taking a deep breath before she responded. "OK, I'll help you, princess, just tell me what to do." They sat in silence for a moment, Amelia trying to think through what she should do next.

"Help me dress in my travel clothes and while I pack a small bag you go and find us a way to get into the forest without being noticed." Amelia knew she had to get away tonight. If they consummated tonight, she would forever be his. Should she escape with her virginity intact her parents might be able to find her a new husband, one that wouldn't rip clothes from his wife's body.

Jessica looked into Amelia's eyes, looking determined. "I don't think I'll be going with you, my lady." Jessica reached for Amelia's hand as she spoke, "If we go together, they'll be on our trail within the hour. I'll stay here and delay as long as I can for you." Amelia opened her mouth to protest, to tell Jessica that her life wasn't worth Amelia's, but Jessica placed a finger over her lips to hush her. "I'll go find your path to freedom, get ready, my lady." quickly left the room without another word, glancing back only momentarily with a sorrowful look on her face.

Amelia worked quickly gathering all the gold items she could find to be traded or sold for her passage home. When the handbag was overflowing Amelia dug into her trunks, removing the thickest boots she owned. Once she was ready Amelia hid behind her changing screen, hoping no one would come looking for her yet. She planned to use the moonless night and dense forests as cover while she traveled to the nearest town. The gold would buy secrecy and hopefully an escort home, if the price wasn't too high.

Jessica returned within a few minutes out of breath. "There is a door that leads directly to the forest, my lady, and we can get to it down the back stairwell. You'll need to be quick though, guests are starting to leave." They moved immediately, Jessica leading the way by turning right down the long hallway, moving further into the east wing. Together they jogged down the hall, Amelia's heavy boots making a thudding sound with each step. They saw no one while they proceeded down the far-end stairwell and made their way to the exterior door.

Pausing for a moment, Amelia pulled Jessica into a deep hug, squeezing her hard. Jessica squeezed back and for a moment it felt like Amelia's heart would explode from grief. In the best-case scenario, they would see each other again in a few weeks but in the worst case the prince would blame Jessica for what happened that night and after his display of aggression towards Amelia she could not fathom what that would entail. She held onto Jessica until the distant sound of boots approaching interrupted the silence. With one final look, Jessica held the door open for Amelia and waved gingerly as Amelia dashed across the small strip of grass before the woods began.

If she stayed along the road, she thought, there wouldn't be a chance of getting lost in the woods. Her childhood storybooks had scared her away from the forest as a child, so she was ill-prepared for the unevenness of the forest floor or for the thick bushes that filled the gaps between the trees. The boots she had chosen proved to be helpful as the thick leather stopped the thorns from ripping and tearing at her skin. Still, she found herself tripping and stumbling with nearly every step she took.

Her progress slowed greatly as the night progressed, exhaustion filling her as the adrenaline wore off and the cold of the night dragged on. The light fabric of her traveling cloak was made for the stuffy air of a carriage, not the dense cool forest at night. She felt the fabric of the cloak catch on bushes and trees as she moved, becoming tangled in anything she came close to. After some time, she decided the cloak was slowing her down more than it would help her later, the light color of it would be easily spotted once the sun came up. Amelia tore it from her shoulders and half buried it under some branches, hoping it would still be hidden come morning.

It felt like it had been several hours since Amelia had fled the castle. Her feet and back ached fiercely as she continued to push herself forward, reminding herself that this castle was no place for her. She couldn't shake a feeling of dirtiness within her and her mind. Had she been aroused by the brutal nature of Prince Jacob ripping the clothes from her in front of so many strangers? In her mind, she kept imagining what he would do to her if she were found in the woods, a runaway bride with the humiliating wetness still between her legs. Would he force others to watch their consummation to punish her? She wondered briefly where that thought had come from, something so terrible and improper. Unable to answer her questions, Amelia pushed forward thinking only of her childhood bedroom where she would be safe once again. Safe from these questions and Jacob.

A cool breeze rushed through the trees bringing a chill into Amelia's bones. She wondered briefly how far she was from the town they had stayed at the night before last. Recalling the short ride yesterday, Amelia knew that the other side of the road was dotted with farmhouses that grew in concentration the closer you got to town. It had been at least a half hour since Amelia had checked the road last. Considering that there had been no activity on the road for some time, Amelia speculated that it should be safe for her to check for a nearby home and see if she could discern how far she was from the inn.

Amelia turned into the wind, pulling her thin traveling cloak around her shoulders to shield herself. It wasn't long until the forest came to a sudden stop revealing a dirt path that served as the road. Although there was not a house within eyesight, a well-manicured fence lined the road, indicating that someone was living nearby.

She considered the options before her, she could either continue along the road until she found a home that may provide her accommodations on this chilly night or make her way back into the woods and find a quiet place to lay her head for some much-needed rest. Another cool breeze blew Amelia's cloak out of her hands and chilled her to her core. The decision was made, Amelia was cold and needed a warm bed for the night.

The fence continued for another mile before a small cabin with warmly lit windows appeared in the distance. Amelia's cold and sore body relaxed at the site of it, longing for the warmth of the fire dancing off the windows. She was half jogging now, dimly aware of the sound of her heavy boots on the dirt road beneath her. She was nearing the gate where the path to the home began when the distinct sound of hoofs began clacking from somewhere behind her.